Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,008 members, 7,835,422 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

A Cute Nairalander Flaunts His Expensive Watch And Beards - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Cute Nairalander Flaunts His Expensive Watch And Beards (14160 Views)

Angel Nwodo, 19-Year-Old Lady Marries A "Cute, Rich & Caring" Man (Photos) / Checkout This Cute Nairalander's And His Fiancee Pre-wedding Photos / Checkout These Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Cute Nigerian Couple (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Cute Nairalander Flaunts His Expensive Watch And Beards by PoliticalThuG(m): 3:07pm On Jun 13, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
#middleFINGER undecided
thunder wey go fire u ehn...
Re: A Cute Nairalander Flaunts His Expensive Watch And Beards by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jun 13, 2016
Op welldone O.. jadekitana pls come and rate him..grin
Re: A Cute Nairalander Flaunts His Expensive Watch And Beards by iamord(m): 3:09pm On Jun 13, 2016
Audray:
Are u done?
lol. I was actually referring to him and not u... U get?
Re: A Cute Nairalander Flaunts His Expensive Watch And Beards by PoliticalThuG(m): 3:09pm On Jun 13, 2016
agarawu23:
hehehehe

He doesn't even know original waatches shocked cheesy
swear those watches are not mallam watches.... Who u wan deceive
Re: A Cute Nairalander Flaunts His Expensive Watch And Beards by ErnieSmallzz(f): 3:10pm On Jun 13, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
thunder wey go fire u ehn...
*yawns* The thunder wey go fire me, don dey fire u already undecided
Re: A Cute Nairalander Flaunts His Expensive Watch And Beards by MUVA(m): 3:10pm On Jun 13, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
°Well grin look here.A fashion man.

What can I say? I love wristwatches grin
Re: A Cute Nairalander Flaunts His Expensive Watch And Beards by iamord(m): 3:10pm On Jun 13, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
what can i do to satisfy all these doubting thomas?
Wow!!! Omg!!! Boss!!!!! I believe you paaa!!!!
Re: A Cute Nairalander Flaunts His Expensive Watch And Beards by PrincessAnna: 3:10pm On Jun 13, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
this your mumu talk no get sense.. U know what?

Gerrarrahea men
That is your room thuggrin
Re: A Cute Nairalander Flaunts His Expensive Watch And Beards by PoliticalThuG(m): 3:11pm On Jun 13, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
..... grin yer a fake!!!
...°Those pics are completely different from the 1 you posted all over NL.
°These nor that 1 is yer's!!! grin
thank God u have regained your senses.. I prefer this color u are using now
Re: A Cute Nairalander Flaunts His Expensive Watch And Beards by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jun 13, 2016
Faints shocked
Re: A Cute Nairalander Flaunts His Expensive Watch And Beards by Audray(f): 3:12pm On Jun 13, 2016
iamord:
Got it.U quoted me directly so I thought...
Re: A Cute Nairalander Flaunts His Expensive Watch And Beards by PoliticalThuG(m): 3:13pm On Jun 13, 2016
MUVA:

How many more times do I tell you that Michael Kors doesn't do VVS watches? You keep exposing yourself by yourself. cheesy
boy, u need to upgrade.. Stop living in your village and come to city.. Village boy
Re: A Cute Nairalander Flaunts His Expensive Watch And Beards by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jun 13, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
because of what?

Cos that's where your "fans" are, so you'd get many likes.
Re: A Cute Nairalander Flaunts His Expensive Watch And Beards by PrincessAnna: 3:13pm On Jun 13, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
°Ignore him.
op's not the man in those pics,wait come next month he'll have a completely new face grin....he did last month!
gringringrin thanks sis lemme ignore him and his dirty walls
Re: A Cute Nairalander Flaunts His Expensive Watch And Beards by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jun 13, 2016
artmostfair:
I smell a rat somewhere...
(Allegedly) 250k wristwatch

Guy rethink your priorities...
(That's assuming I pretend to believe the 250k stunt)

If that wrist watch is 250k
then Im the one who shot JFĶ
The nigga is good looking but looks cheap
From the cheap ass Tshirt and cheap haircut
He is even a man u fan grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: A Cute Nairalander Flaunts His Expensive Watch And Beards by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jun 13, 2016
MUVA:

What can I say? I love wristwatches grin
°You know fashon man,I was gonna pick with you....cuz I can.
But serious question:
When your picking out yer wristwatches

......Do you match them to yer dress and heels!?

.... tongue
Re: A Cute Nairalander Flaunts His Expensive Watch And Beards by PoliticalThuG(m): 3:15pm On Jun 13, 2016
PrincessAnna:
I'm far from been ugly, I will shame u with my cute pix
i cant wait to see how ugly u can be.. Pls do fast and upload ur pic
Re: A Cute Nairalander Flaunts His Expensive Watch And Beards by PrincessAnna: 3:16pm On Jun 13, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
i cant wait to see how ugly u can be.. Pls do fast and upload ur pic
I'll upload when you paint the walls

2 Likes

Re: A Cute Nairalander Flaunts His Expensive Watch And Beards by PoliticalThuG(m): 3:18pm On Jun 13, 2016
artmostfair:

Of course I don't believe you- I'm not pretending about it!

You calling me a poor boy? You are just a grown baby, still serving. Go figure out where guys who wear 250k watches are as we speak...
see this mumu boy.. I have job already. A good job that pays yet i am still serving. That is to tell u how fortunate and hardworking i am.

Where do u think i got the 250k from?

This boy can be dumb eh
Re: A Cute Nairalander Flaunts His Expensive Watch And Beards by robosky02(m): 3:19pm On Jun 13, 2016
PrincessAnna:
I'll upload when you paint the walls
Re: A Cute Nairalander Flaunts His Expensive Watch And Beards by PoliticalThuG(m): 3:19pm On Jun 13, 2016
UrWorstNitemare:

Cum-for-what

So u also gay atop ur mental lapses.... Damn...I giv up!!
change my post again and get banned.. Mtchwww
Re: A Cute Nairalander Flaunts His Expensive Watch And Beards by PrincessAnna: 3:20pm On Jun 13, 2016
robosky02:
Bosky8)
Re: A Cute Nairalander Flaunts His Expensive Watch And Beards by PoliticalThuG(m): 3:20pm On Jun 13, 2016
Audray:
Abegi.Someone corrects ur spelling ,it turns to hatred and jealousy.Pls what do u have that would make me jealous? Ur ratty "beard"? Ur dirty wall? Ur lame cheap steel watch? We all know u created this thread for d sole purpose of picking a fight. Ur quite the bumbling "e-thug".
ladies and jealousy is like tom and jerry.. I dnt have ur time pls
Re: A Cute Nairalander Flaunts His Expensive Watch And Beards by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jun 13, 2016
PrincessAnna:
Yes nagrin how's your daughter?
how you know about my daughter? shocked
Re: A Cute Nairalander Flaunts His Expensive Watch And Beards by MUVA(m): 3:22pm On Jun 13, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
°You know fashon man,I was gonna pick with you....cuz I can.
But serious question:
When your picking out yer wristwatches

......Do you match them to yer dress and heels!?

.... tongue

Lol! Heels? I don't know about women but men judge their choice of watches with their wrist/arm size and sometimes skin colour regardless of what they put on. A nice Omega brand can go with a suit or even an agbada. Another thing to consider is the strap, leather straps are more formal and classy.
Re: A Cute Nairalander Flaunts His Expensive Watch And Beards by PrincessAnna: 3:22pm On Jun 13, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
how you know about my daughter? shocked
you told me on my other moniker
Re: A Cute Nairalander Flaunts His Expensive Watch And Beards by PoliticalThuG(m): 3:23pm On Jun 13, 2016
PrincessAnna:
He is a clown and I didn't take his words to heart. yeye somborrry
lol
Re: A Cute Nairalander Flaunts His Expensive Watch And Beards by MUVA(m): 3:24pm On Jun 13, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
boy, u need to upgrade.. Stop living in your village and come to city.. Village boy

I'm living your dream.
Re: A Cute Nairalander Flaunts His Expensive Watch And Beards by PoliticalThuG(m): 3:25pm On Jun 13, 2016
Caringguy:
Op welldone O.. jadekitana pls come and rate him..grin
dnt call that smelling possey pls. I dnt have her time
Re: A Cute Nairalander Flaunts His Expensive Watch And Beards by PoliticalThuG(m): 3:26pm On Jun 13, 2016
iamord:
she just shamed u.. How do u feel? Poke noser
Re: A Cute Nairalander Flaunts His Expensive Watch And Beards by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jun 13, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
thank God u have regained your senses.. I prefer this color u are using now
°You don't need ta worry about me wink
But that ban that's coming for you fer impersonation (see rule10)
Cuz them ain't yo pics boy!!! cheesy
Re: A Cute Nairalander Flaunts His Expensive Watch And Beards by PoliticalThuG(m): 3:27pm On Jun 13, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
*yawns* The thunder wey go fire me, don dey fire u already undecided
so?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

9 Types Of Girlfriends / #25000 Giveaway @5:00 Pm Today / Teddy Bears - What Do Girls Use It For?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.