Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Tennis: US Open 2009 - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Tennis: US Open 2009 (14275 Views)

Tennis US Open 2012.. / Us Open Tennis 2011: Djokovic Vs Nadal Live / Official Thread Of The Us Open Tennis Tournament (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tennis: US Open 2009 by Borat1: 9:37pm On Sep 07, 2009
Chai! Scalp claiming left and right! shocked
Robredo is a slag. He is too star struck by fed he will just stand still and be whooped.
Go RAFA. . . Go
Reclaim your right from that swiss cow. Oops! Too harsh lipsrsealed
Dont blame me, i cant stand the sight of Fed. sad
Re: Tennis: US Open 2009 by eldee(m): 9:52pm On Sep 07, 2009
tubabie:

Indeed lets wait and see, am rooting for Nadal anyway cheesy
Go Nadal!!! cheesy cheesy

~Borat~:

Chai! Scalp claiming left and right! shocked
Robredo is a slag. He is too star struck by fed he will just stand still and be whooped.
Go RAFA. . . Go
Reclaim your right from that swiss cow. Oops! Too harsh lipsrsealed
Dont blame me, i cant stand the sight of Fed. sad

It's not Robredo, Roger's just class
Anyone would be star-struck . . . let's hope he gets tired like Roddick was at Wimbledon's Centre Court
Re: Tennis: US Open 2009 by eldee(m): 10:04pm On Sep 07, 2009
Come on Rodredo . . . don't give him straight sets undecided undecided undecided
Re: Tennis: US Open 2009 by C2H5OH(f): 10:10pm On Sep 07, 2009
Lol Rododo is done. Federer Advances cheesy
Re: Tennis: US Open 2009 by eldee(m): 10:38pm On Sep 07, 2009
Here we go for another round of 'It's been a lot of fun . . . it's the best thing in the world' post match interviews from Federer angry angry angry
Re: Tennis: US Open 2009 by tubabie(f): 10:47pm On Sep 07, 2009
eldee:

Here we go for another round of 'It's been a lot of fun . . . it's the best thing in the world' post match interviews from Federer angry angry angry

Don't mind the guy, I dey tire for him jor, I need my real, raw Rafael Nadal please. . . . . . . . tongue
Re: Tennis: US Open 2009 by Borat1: 11:07pm On Sep 07, 2009
I told you robredo was a self-servicer!
Nonsense!
And guess who's next? Soderling! Another star struck self-servicer!
Post match interviews are the main reasons i dislike Old Roger
Re: Tennis: US Open 2009 by eldee(m): 11:09pm On Sep 07, 2009
tubabie:

Don't mind the guy, I dey tire for him jor, I need my real, raw Rafael Nadal please. . . . . . . .  tongue
The funny thing is . . . Federer plays in a way that might ensure that he'll not need to retire till 32 or sumn
Sky pundits even said Nadal might never go back to his peak again . . . if he continues to play this way.
He'll keep breaking on thing or another. . .

~Borat~:

I told you robredo was a self-servicer!
Nonsense!
Post match interviews are the main reasons i dislike Old Roger
At least it's not just me . . . they're annoying.
I can't bare to listen to any more of Roger's press conferences . . . I'm a hater cheesy cheesy
Re: Tennis: US Open 2009 by tubabie(f): 11:19pm On Sep 07, 2009
eldee:

The funny thing is . . . Federer plays in a way that might ensure that he'll not need to retire till 32 or sumn
Sky pundits even said Nadal might never go back to his peak again . . . if he continues to play this way.
He'll keep breaking on thing or another. . .
At least it's not just me . . . they're annoying.
I can't bare to listen to any more of Roger's press conferences . . . I'm a hater cheesy cheesy

Yeah that is something we may have to live with about Nadal undecided but whatever happens I like the strength and tangible passion I feel in his games.
Those Federer's Press conferences irk me like mad arrgh, I love being a hater cheesy, I love Nadal.
Can You remember the last Australian Open where he was crying too much to talk properly? I was like yeah at least I have been spared his nonsense speeches. cheesy
Re: Tennis: US Open 2009 by chic2pimp(m): 11:26pm On Sep 07, 2009
Look @ the buncha enemies of progress.*shior*. Bloody agberos tongue.REMEMBER HATERZ ARE LIABLE TO YOUNG cool cool cool
Re: Tennis: US Open 2009 by eldee(m): 11:30pm On Sep 07, 2009
tubabie:

Yeah that is something we may have to live with about Nadal undecided but whatever happens I like the strength and tangible passion I feel in his games.
Those Federer's Press conferences irk me like mad arrgh, I love being a hater cheesy, I love Nadal.
Can You remember the last Australian Open where he was crying too much to talk properly? I was like yeah at least I have been spared his nonsense speeches. cheesy
At the end of the day , a 33 year old Federer will likely trash a 30 year old Nadal.

Yeah . . . he even referred to that incident at the Wimbledon Open after beating Roddick.
I'm sure he'll dedicate this one to the twins if he eventually wins . . . that'll make it bearable.
Re: Tennis: US Open 2009 by tubabie(f): 11:36pm On Sep 07, 2009
eldee:

At the end of the day , a 33 year old Federer will likely trash a 30 year old Nadal.

Yeah . . . he even referred to that incident at the Wimbledon Open after beating Roddick.
I'm sure he'll dedicate this one to the twins if he eventually wins . . . that'll make it bearable.

True that . . . . . . . . . thats why he needs to win as many grand slams as possible now before he gets crocked finally.
Am already looking for an heir apparent for him, I love Tsonga and Mon fils , my fingers are crossed to see if they would come that good undecided
Re: Tennis: US Open 2009 by bluespice(f): 11:45pm On Sep 07, 2009
go roger go! cool tongue
eldee n tubabie haters are liable to die young
switch to cnn when roger's having his boring speeches
Re: Tennis: US Open 2009 by tubabie(f): 11:49pm On Sep 07, 2009
^^ Girl don't go there!!
Re: Tennis: US Open 2009 by bluespice(f): 12:00am On Sep 08, 2009
lol ill back off grin
Re: Tennis: US Open 2009 by C2H5OH(f): 12:00am On Sep 08, 2009
Peace out Isner. The guy tried.
Re: Tennis: US Open 2009 by chic2pimp(m): 12:02am On Sep 08, 2009
bluespice:

go roger go! cool tongue
[b]eldee n tubabie haters are liable to die young[/b]switch to cnn when roger's having his boring speeches

Yes oooo. Help me tell dem biko.
bluespice:

lol ill back off grin

You only speak the truth my dear.
Re: Tennis: US Open 2009 by tubabie(f): 12:02am On Sep 08, 2009
bluespice:

lol ill back off grin

Cool gal grin
Re: Tennis: US Open 2009 by eldee(m): 12:09am On Sep 08, 2009
I'm a Fed-hater and I'm proud . . . cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Tennis: US Open 2009 by iice(f): 2:04am On Sep 08, 2009
All the way to the top Fed! cheesy
Re: Tennis: US Open 2009 by Emperoh(m): 7:27am On Sep 08, 2009
[size=22pt]M E L A N I E O U D I N!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/size]
Elena Demetieva = GONE
Maris Sharapova = GONE
Nadia Petrova = GONE all sent packing from the US Open by this 17 year old unknown teenager seeded 70th in the world!!
Upstages couldn't have come in a better package!!!
[/color]
Re: Tennis: US Open 2009 by chic2pimp(m): 7:34am On Sep 08, 2009
Emperoh:

Elena Demetieva = GONE
Maris Sharapova = GONE
Nadia Petrova = GONE all sent packing from the US Open by this 17 year old unknown teenager seeded 70th in the world!!
[/color]
She is definitely causing a stir,isn't she? I say goodluck to her. Credit to where it's due. The hardwork and endeavour she put into improving her game is paying off now.
Re: Tennis: US Open 2009 by sirwebs(m): 7:45am On Sep 08, 2009
What's this "Oudini" that is decimating Russian tennis? I thot the cold war was over. Where did the CIA get this machine that simulates human nature by losing the first set?
Re: Tennis: US Open 2009 by FBS: 7:58am On Sep 08, 2009
The gal is on fire. grin
Re: Tennis: US Open 2009 by Emperoh(m): 10:09am On Sep 08, 2009
Sirwebs
The lady first presents you a picture of a loser in the first set.
She did it to Sharapova and then Petrova last nite. . . . but once she gets into her stride, i sorry for the person
Yesternite's game was thrilling and i really had fun watching her. . . .a new star coulda emerged!!
Re: Tennis: US Open 2009 by Purist(m): 9:01pm On Sep 08, 2009
Murray is being schooled. grin grin
Re: Tennis: US Open 2009 by Nobody: 9:18pm On Sep 08, 2009
hehe who were those arguing with me that Murray can win a slam?  grin

the guy is great at 3-set matches and nothing more. Losing to Marin Cilic in round 4 of a slam that is supposedly played on your best surface is just a disaster.

Defensive tennis can only help you beat players who are making a boat load of errors.
Re: Tennis: US Open 2009 by Nobody: 9:20pm On Sep 08, 2009
Emperoh:

Elena Demetieva = GONE
Maris Sharapova = GONE
[/color]

lol mark my words, she's just a flash in the pan. Sharapova shld have flogged her if she didnt gift wrap that match to Oudin.
Re: Tennis: US Open 2009 by jaybee3(m): 9:21pm On Sep 08, 2009
thank the good lord murray is out. yippeeeee
Re: Tennis: US Open 2009 by tubabie(f): 9:26pm On Sep 08, 2009
jay bee:

thank the good lord murray is out. yippeeeee

Why rejoicest thou? undecided Murray why?
Anyway I still have Nadal cool
Re: Tennis: US Open 2009 by jaybee3(m): 9:30pm On Sep 08, 2009
tubabie:

dude is talentless, very defensive and is style of tennis is just plain boring.
plus sky sports and their annoying support for murray will be numb until next year's wimbledon
Re: Tennis: US Open 2009 by eldee(m): 9:35pm On Sep 08, 2009
We all know Murray will win a Grandslam one day . . .
He's improving and he's lost the unforced errors, he's got champion stuff in him.

tubabie:

He's looking at it from a different angle . . .
Murray loses points, Nadal climbs back to number two cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Tinubu Will Watch AFCON Final In Ivory Coast, Says CAF President / Do You Think Nigeria Needs A Foreign Coach? / Dalung Set To Handover National Stadium Surulere To Lagos State Govt.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.