Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,214 members, 7,953,791 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:25 AM

New To Nairaland!!! Where Are All The Cute Guys At???? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / New To Nairaland!!! Where Are All The Cute Guys At???? (9458 Views)

Lady Reveals What Happened After She Saw Some Cute Guys At A Wedding. Photos / The Suicide Trend On Nairaland — Where Is Assfreaky? / Boyfriend Shaves Her Eyebrows Over Compliments From Guys At The Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New To Nairaland!!! Where Are All The Cute Guys At???? by naijaboiy: 8:09pm On Jun 21, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
makes sense bro. grin grin
I nor just understand all these girls wey dey lack attention for real life.

If truly she has a boyfriend and he gives her all the attention she needs,coming online to look for acceptance and attention will be the last thing on her mind.

See the way she was even comparing NL to IG. It's very clear she has been in the attention seeking business for long. All those IG Girls wey fit commit suicide if them nor like their pic on social media.

NL has more real people than IG.
Re: New To Nairaland!!! Where Are All The Cute Guys At???? by Mediapace: 8:12pm On Jun 21, 2016
Smh you are not even as curvy&endowed as Lanicky hun

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: New To Nairaland!!! Where Are All The Cute Guys At???? by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jun 21, 2016
because i posted my pic see mocking na wa
Re: New To Nairaland!!! Where Are All The Cute Guys At???? by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jun 21, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
If it's my eyes that will make me cheat on you, I'll rather pluck it out
cheesy cheesy are you sure u go pluck am comot?
Re: New To Nairaland!!! Where Are All The Cute Guys At???? by LordOfNaira: 8:17pm On Jun 21, 2016
curvysola:
hi people

Phew, another woman for me. But I do not complain. It is life of a Lord.

As the totalitarian ruler of Nairaland, I proclaim you my lady. I shall leave the pomp of welcome to the head of my harem, kingcheezypuff. Mynd shall sound the wedding bells immediately.

At midnight, we shall consummate our union.
Re: New To Nairaland!!! Where Are All The Cute Guys At???? by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jun 21, 2016
prettythicksme:

you have broken my heart

Re: New To Nairaland!!! Where Are All The Cute Guys At???? by ehix89(m): 8:20pm On Jun 21, 2016
Nland niggaz are awesome,say no to buttlicking, its high time we put 'em trash were 'em belong, this ain't IG its a forum were real guys are.

1 Like

Re: New To Nairaland!!! Where Are All The Cute Guys At???? by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jun 21, 2016
prettythicksme:
anything babe. Anything you want me to do
Re: New To Nairaland!!! Where Are All The Cute Guys At???? by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jun 21, 2016
2BB4CB3E:
because i posted my pic see mocking na wa
U wey no get shame,y dey no go mock you?u no get sense join. grin
Re: New To Nairaland!!! Where Are All The Cute Guys At???? by IamLEGEND1: 8:23pm On Jun 21, 2016
bolt000:
Lmao.. Who You Vote For?
#SaiMimzy
Re: New To Nairaland!!! Where Are All The Cute Guys At???? by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jun 21, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
anything babe. Anything you want me to do
Wetin i want b say i wan padlock ur dick cheesy cheesy
Re: New To Nairaland!!! Where Are All The Cute Guys At???? by ronald4lif(m): 8:24pm On Jun 21, 2016
ehix89:
Nland niggaz are awesome,say no to buttlicking, its high time we put 'em trash were 'em belong, this ain't IG its a forum were real guys are.

Re: New To Nairaland!!! Where Are All The Cute Guys At???? by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jun 21, 2016
LordofNairaland:

Phew, another woman for me. But I do not complain. It is life of a Lord.

As the totalitarian ruler of Nairaland, I proclaim you my lady. I shall leave the pomp of welcome to the head of my harem, kingcheezypuff. Mynd shall sound the wedding bells immediately.

At midnight, we shall consummate our union.
lipsrsealed
Re: New To Nairaland!!! Where Are All The Cute Guys At???? by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jun 21, 2016
prettythicksme:
U wey no get shame,y dey no go mock you?u no get sense join. grin

looking at u and ur yoruba boo above like

prettythicksme:
Wetin i want b say i wan padlock ur dick cheesy cheesy
I can even cut it off. Trust me, that's not too much to ask for
2BB4CB3E:

you have broken my heart
Na me go kill you for house grin
Re: New To Nairaland!!! Where Are All The Cute Guys At???? by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jun 21, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

looking at u and ur yoruba boo above like
He's not a yoruba guy,ask him. grin
Re: New To Nairaland!!! Where Are All The Cute Guys At???? by bolt000(m): 8:31pm On Jun 21, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
#SaiMimzy
You Are Mounted.
Re: New To Nairaland!!! Where Are All The Cute Guys At???? by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jun 21, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
I can even cut it off. Trust me, that's not too much to ask for
Haaaa cry cry *tears of joy.
Re: New To Nairaland!!! Where Are All The Cute Guys At???? by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jun 21, 2016
prettythicksme:
He's not a yoruba guy,ask him. grin

Egbon STFUareyouGod arent you a yoruba guy?
Re: New To Nairaland!!! Where Are All The Cute Guys At???? by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jun 21, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

Egbon STFUareyouGo.d arent you a yoruba guy?
Bros, I no be Yoruba o. People think I am tho, maybe cuz I speak Yoruba fluently
Re: New To Nairaland!!! Where Are All The Cute Guys At???? by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jun 21, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

Egbon STFUareyouGod arent you a yoruba guy?
Smh for you,wetin concern you self? undecided
prettythicksme:
Haaaa cry cry *tears of joy.
Just tell me when you want me to cut it off and consider it done
Re: New To Nairaland!!! Where Are All The Cute Guys At???? by 4rmthewest(m): 8:36pm On Jun 21, 2016
NL guys r nt smiling...

Re: New To Nairaland!!! Where Are All The Cute Guys At???? by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jun 21, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
Bros, I no be Yoruba o. People think I am tho, maybe cuz I speak Yoruba fluently
Dont talk to him again boo kiss
Re: New To Nairaland!!! Where Are All The Cute Guys At???? by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jun 21, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
Just tell me when you want me to cut it off and consider it done
This night kiss cheesy
Re: New To Nairaland!!! Where Are All The Cute Guys At???? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jun 21, 2016
STFUareyouGod:

oh my bad

stressful day time to do some yoga

Re: New To Nairaland!!! Where Are All The Cute Guys At???? by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jun 21, 2016
prettythicksme:
Dont talk to him again boo kiss
lol

prettythicksme:
This night kiss cheesy
come with a jar so I can keep inside when I cut it

2BB4CB3E:

oh my bad
stressful day time to do some yoga
no lele sir. You need the yoga
Re: New To Nairaland!!! Where Are All The Cute Guys At???? by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jun 21, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
lol

come with a jar so I can keep inside when I cut it

no lele sir. You need the yoga
U dey reply dat guy wey no normal?so u choose him over me,i am done with you. grin
Re: New To Nairaland!!! Where Are All The Cute Guys At???? by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jun 21, 2016
prettythicksme:
Smh for you,wetin concern you self? undecided

only you said i shld ask him only u is asking me wetin concern me
you dey ok so?

Re: New To Nairaland!!! Where Are All The Cute Guys At???? by sirOrubebe: 8:54pm On Jun 21, 2016
Who's this attention seeker? I thought God dashed everyone sense free of charge? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New To Nairaland!!! Where Are All The Cute Guys At???? by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jun 21, 2016
prettythicksme:
U dey reply dat guy wey no normal?so u choose him over me,i am done with you. grin
which guy you dey talk sef?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Men And Flowers / d / There Is A Girl That Am Dating We Started Dating 3 Months Ago(Help)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.