Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,211 members, 7,811,572 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:53 PM

New To Nairaland!!! Where Are All The Cute Guys At???? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / New To Nairaland!!! Where Are All The Cute Guys At???? (9006 Views)

Lady Reveals What Happened After She Saw Some Cute Guys At A Wedding. Photos / The Suicide Trend On Nairaland — Where Is Assfreaky? / Boyfriend Shaves Her Eyebrows Over Compliments From Guys At The Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New To Nairaland!!! Where Are All The Cute Guys At???? by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jun 21, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
nic3 wink

but u know, Pics or Adonbilivit
lol grin

So what happens when I post it
Re: New To Nairaland!!! Where Are All The Cute Guys At???? by talk2alabama: 6:59pm On Jun 21, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
undecided what i do?
I am hungry
Re: New To Nairaland!!! Where Are All The Cute Guys At???? by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jun 21, 2016
Abeg Hadez still de NL?? I no de see that thing again na
Re: New To Nairaland!!! Where Are All The Cute Guys At???? by ronald4lif(m): 7:00pm On Jun 21, 2016
czarr:
Madame curvy wateva,don't worry all these would pass after today and they'll warm up to you.... Its just the tradition especially when people think you came seeking for attention or customer grin...

Just know one thing most Nairaland guys wouldn't kiss ass in public,maybe some can send you pm....they have a reputation to uphold grin

You welcome...errm just avoid Mr cork cus I can see you not lightskinned!

But why would anyone announce their membership if not for cheap attention seeking? What's the essence of intimating us with her presence if not for cheap deference and prolly attract some unmerited extolling?

I'm sure her thought was that buttlicking guys will drool over her curves but got disappointed at the subtle disses that was dished her way. Personally, there was no pun intended on my comment, I find protruded tummy for women unappealing and was just a malice-free admonishing to watch it. Guess her likes who creates asinine threads for attention will learn.
Re: New To Nairaland!!! Where Are All The Cute Guys At???? by talk2alabama: 7:00pm On Jun 21, 2016
ActOfWar:
it is a guy na..
Re: New To Nairaland!!! Where Are All The Cute Guys At???? by talk2alabama: 7:02pm On Jun 21, 2016
ronald4lif:

But why would anyone announce their membership if not for cheap attention seeking? What's the essence of intimating us with her presence if not for cheap deference and prolly attract some unmerited extolling?

I'm sure her thought was that buttlicking guys will drool over her curves but got disappointed at the subtle disses that was dished her way. Personally, there was no pun intended on my comment, I find protruded tummy for women unappealing and was just a malice-free admonishing to watch it. Guess her likes who creates asinine threads for attention will learn.
grin she changed d picture cheesy

she's suffering from inferiority complex

1 Like

Re: New To Nairaland!!! Where Are All The Cute Guys At???? by ErnieSmallzz(f): 7:03pm On Jun 21, 2016
grin manymany tins will happen
BlueEyeBalls:
lol grin

So what happens when I post it
Re: New To Nairaland!!! Where Are All The Cute Guys At???? by Hadez(f): 7:04pm On Jun 21, 2016
ActOfWar:

Are you OK?
Re: New To Nairaland!!! Where Are All The Cute Guys At???? by bolt000(m): 7:04pm On Jun 21, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
who come be this one again?

observe closely E-whôre,we here are not classless like u. You think you'll just hop online and open a thread asking "cute" guys to turn up and they'll just rush in and start trying to chat u up?
For wetin na? just because u uploaded a picture of ur disturbingly puffed up abdominal region? you should honestly go and get tested for a cyst or something.

Verdict: You have so far exhibited an IQ more befitting of a vegetable than a human with a fully functional brain And as a result are not deserving of our time.
Haba Na.
Re: New To Nairaland!!! Where Are All The Cute Guys At???? by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jun 21, 2016
talk2alabama:
it is a guy na..
Good thing she was later unmasked smiley
Re: New To Nairaland!!! Where Are All The Cute Guys At???? by ErnieSmallzz(f): 7:04pm On Jun 21, 2016
lol, orishirishi, when ErnieSmallzz turn food seller? undecided
talk2alabama:
I am hungry
Re: New To Nairaland!!! Where Are All The Cute Guys At???? by EricSmallz(m): 7:04pm On Jun 21, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
undecided hehehe c me c wahala o, "ERIC" & "ERNIE" resemble?
With this two names.. we cannot establish any bussiness of same kind..Let the first in time to prevail... there are zillion trillion names in this Lagos.... adjust urs I beg.... E get why
Re: New To Nairaland!!! Where Are All The Cute Guys At???? by ErnieSmallzz(f): 7:06pm On Jun 21, 2016
undecided
EricSmallz:
With this two names.. we cannot establish any bussiness of same kind..Let the first in time to prevail... there are zillion trillion names in this Lagos.... adjust urs I beg.... E get why
Re: New To Nairaland!!! Where Are All The Cute Guys At???? by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jun 21, 2016
2BB4CB3E:
emmm by the way cheesy am a cute guy! picture attached
PM her already grin
Re: New To Nairaland!!! Where Are All The Cute Guys At???? by curvysola(f): 7:08pm On Jun 21, 2016
talk2alabama:
grin she changed d picture cheesy

she's suffering from inferiority complex

you think so! do you know me? was just trying to be friendly, the problem you all have is that i said "cute"
Re: New To Nairaland!!! Where Are All The Cute Guys At???? by photoshoot(m): 7:08pm On Jun 21, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy op think say here na Instagram wey guys go dey do anyhow cause of yansh grin

Ronald and legend no just get chill grin

1 Like

Re: New To Nairaland!!! Where Are All The Cute Guys At???? by talk2alabama: 7:08pm On Jun 21, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
lol, orishirishi, when ErnieSmallzz turn food seller? undecided
I saw u selling roasted corn at ibadan expressway
Re: New To Nairaland!!! Where Are All The Cute Guys At???? by Hadez(f): 7:09pm On Jun 21, 2016
ActOfWar:

Good thing she was later unmasked smiley
This idiot too is talking about unmask. Nobody can unmask me because I am who I am.
Re: New To Nairaland!!! Where Are All The Cute Guys At???? by anigbajumo(m): 7:10pm On Jun 21, 2016

Who da hell is that toilet hoe??

Na today u join forum nd u cum throw jibes on people anyhow, see her tummy like agege pure water... .

If una wan claim any level here abeg commot for IG nd flaunt that yer padded shape.

Curvysloa ko mumusola nii.

Fugly E~whor

Re: New To Nairaland!!! Where Are All The Cute Guys At???? by sunnywinter(f): 7:10pm On Jun 21, 2016
curvysola:

tot that line was extinct
ouch! grin
Re: New To Nairaland!!! Where Are All The Cute Guys At???? by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jun 21, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
grin manymany tins will happen
babe u wicked... . See scope grin grin

I'll think about it undecided
Re: New To Nairaland!!! Where Are All The Cute Guys At???? by talk2alabama: 7:11pm On Jun 21, 2016
curvysola:

you think so! do you know me? was just trying to be friendly, the problem you all have is that i said "cute"
shatap

1 Like

Re: New To Nairaland!!! Where Are All The Cute Guys At???? by ErnieSmallzz(f): 7:12pm On Jun 21, 2016
lol u saw me? Wait 1st have u even seen my pics b4? Nt 2 talk of recognising me undecided
talk2alabama:
I saw u selling roasted corn at ibadan expressway
Re: New To Nairaland!!! Where Are All The Cute Guys At???? by talk2alabama: 7:13pm On Jun 21, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
lol u saw me? Wait 1st have u even seen my pics b4? Nt 2 talk of recognising me undecided
will u keep kwayet! If not I upload ur nudezz
Re: New To Nairaland!!! Where Are All The Cute Guys At???? by ErnieSmallzz(f): 7:13pm On Jun 21, 2016
be fast with the tinkin, no time 2 waste time grin
BlueEyeBalls:
babe u wicked... . See scope grin grin

I'll think about it undecided
Re: New To Nairaland!!! Where Are All The Cute Guys At???? by peter(m): 7:15pm On Jun 21, 2016
talk2alabama:
shatap
[center][

Re: New To Nairaland!!! Where Are All The Cute Guys At???? by Favored4gud: 7:17pm On Jun 21, 2016
You haf come to find Nairaland guys wahala!! OYO!!
La FIND La GET!! cheesy cheesy
curvysola:
just here to have fun! was told that you guys are hilarious can see that already

1 Like

Re: New To Nairaland!!! Where Are All The Cute Guys At???? by richidinho(m): 7:18pm On Jun 21, 2016
curvysola:
hi people

Where 4 abj
Holla me letz hook up
Re: New To Nairaland!!! Where Are All The Cute Guys At???? by ErnieSmallzz(f): 7:18pm On Jun 21, 2016
undecided u joking ryt?
talk2alabama:
will u keep kwayet! If not I upload ur nudezz
Re: New To Nairaland!!! Where Are All The Cute Guys At???? by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jun 21, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
be fast with the tinkin, no time 2 waste time grin
let's meet, don't wanna post here undecided

Wat do u say
Re: New To Nairaland!!! Where Are All The Cute Guys At???? by talk2alabama: 7:23pm On Jun 21, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
undecided u joking ryt?
the babe don fear finish grin

I knw u have given a guy ur nude before... cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

See What This Lagos Girl Did To Herself In Public On Val's Day( +photo ) / My Lecturer Wants Me To Give Her A Baby. / The Level Of Prostitution Amongst School Girls (personal Experience)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.