Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,242 members, 7,957,582 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:14 PM

New To Nairaland!!! Where Are All The Cute Guys At???? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / New To Nairaland!!! Where Are All The Cute Guys At???? (9468 Views)

Lady Reveals What Happened After She Saw Some Cute Guys At A Wedding. Photos / The Suicide Trend On Nairaland — Where Is Assfreaky? / Boyfriend Shaves Her Eyebrows Over Compliments From Guys At The Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New To Nairaland!!! Where Are All The Cute Guys At???? by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jun 21, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
which guy you dey talk sef?
D guy with bb pin moniker grin
Re: New To Nairaland!!! Where Are All The Cute Guys At???? by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jun 21, 2016
prettythicksme:

i don suffer

Re: New To Nairaland!!! Where Are All The Cute Guys At???? by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jun 21, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

i don suffer
leave me ooo angry angry
Re: New To Nairaland!!! Where Are All The Cute Guys At???? by Alpharezz(m): 9:32pm On Jun 21, 2016
curvysola:
hi people
Nne please lead me not into temptation. Carry ur nyash and swerve b4 you make me join Vaseline Crew biko.

1 Like

Re: New To Nairaland!!! Where Are All The Cute Guys At???? by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jun 21, 2016
prettythicksme:
wetin e do you? Where you know am from?
Re: New To Nairaland!!! Where Are All The Cute Guys At???? by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jun 21, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
wetin e do you? Where you know am from?
grin he just like giving me wahala angry
Re: New To Nairaland!!! Where Are All The Cute Guys At???? by Nobody: 5:21am On Jun 22, 2016
prettythicksme:
grin he just like giving me wahala angry

you are so annoying
i swear

Re: New To Nairaland!!! Where Are All The Cute Guys At???? by LordOfNaira: 11:21am On Jun 22, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
lipsrsealed

Now, don't be jealous. As Lord of this land, I can take as many wives as I want. As a matter of fact, it is not inconceivable to take as many as 100,000 wives.

But I can assure you that you will always be the Queen of them all. So, cheer up at once.
Re: New To Nairaland!!! Where Are All The Cute Guys At???? by Nobody: 11:34am On Jun 22, 2016
you came to shop for guys? cheesy
curvysola:
hi people
Re: New To Nairaland!!! Where Are All The Cute Guys At???? by heavens1990(f): 11:46am On Jun 22, 2016
I pity you oo, if na man matter carry u come here
Re: New To Nairaland!!! Where Are All The Cute Guys At???? by slimthugchimee(m): 11:53am On Jun 22, 2016
nikkypearl:
lipsrsealed nawa oo
what i do, na her cause am........i was just trying to make sure shes not my next door neighbour
Re: New To Nairaland!!! Where Are All The Cute Guys At???? by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jun 22, 2016
LordofNairaland:

Now, don't be jealous. As Lord of this land, I can take as many wives as I want. As a matter of fact, it is not inconceivable to take as many as 100,000 wives.

But I can assure you that you will always be the Queen of them all. So, cheer up at once.

Kay.But I get just as many husbands.
Re: New To Nairaland!!! Where Are All The Cute Guys At???? by LordOfNaira: 6:10pm On Jun 22, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Kay.But I get just as many husbands.

As from today, they all become my butlers and gardeners.

You are my wife and Queen. How do you expect lords of other lands to feel My Queen can only have one husband—me.

We are not having this conversation again. It is settled.
Re: New To Nairaland!!! Where Are All The Cute Guys At???? by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jun 22, 2016
LordofNairaland:

As from today, they all become my butlers and gardeners.

You are my wife and Queen. How do you expect lords of other lands to feel My Queen can only have one husband—me.

We are not having this conversation again. It is settled.
angry
Re: New To Nairaland!!! Where Are All The Cute Guys At???? by curvysola(f): 7:35pm On Jun 23, 2016
donbenedict:
Curvysola were u 2months pregnant wen u took that pic?

Just asking...

is that supposed to be funny
Re: New To Nairaland!!! Where Are All The Cute Guys At???? by curvysola(f): 7:39pm On Jun 23, 2016
niyot124:

Sorry babe. Guess you were expecting more but got less,huh undecided

Just so you know, they are being hostile @ you Cuz they trippin' but realise you are taken already grin grin grin

Welcome to nairaland smiley

not offended, have heard worse
Re: New To Nairaland!!! Where Are All The Cute Guys At???? by curvysola(f): 7:40pm On Jun 23, 2016
czarr:
Madame curvy wateva,don't worry all these would pass after today and they'll warm up to you.... Its just the tradition especially when people think you came seeking for attention or customer grin...

Just know one thing most Nairaland guys wouldn't kiss ass in public,maybe some can send you pm....they have a reputation to uphold grin

You welcome...errm just avoid Mr cork cus I can see you not lightskinned!

thanks info not needed
Re: New To Nairaland!!! Where Are All The Cute Guys At???? by curvysola(f): 7:40pm On Jun 23, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
who come be this one again?

observe closely E-whôre,we here are not classless like u. You think you'll just hop online and open a thread asking "cute" guys to turn up and they'll just rush in and start trying to chat u up?
For wetin na? just because u uploaded a picture of ur disturbingly puffed up abdominal region? you should honestly go and get tested for a cyst or something.

Verdict: You have so far exhibited an IQ more befitting of a vegetable than a human with a fully functional brain And as a result are not deserving of our time.

boring read but at least you tried
Re: New To Nairaland!!! Where Are All The Cute Guys At???? by curvysola(f): 7:43pm On Jun 23, 2016
2BB4CB3E:
emmm by the way cheesy am a cute guy! picture attached
thanks but no thanks
Re: New To Nairaland!!! Where Are All The Cute Guys At???? by curvysola(f): 7:46pm On Jun 23, 2016
ronald4lif:

But why would anyone announce their membership if not for cheap attention seeking? What's the essence of intimating us with her presence if not for cheap deference and prolly attract some unmerited extolling?

I'm sure her thought was that buttlicking guys will drool over her curves but got disappointed at the subtle disses that was dished her way. Personally, there was no pun intended on my comment, I find protruded tummy for women unappealing and was just a malice-free admonishing to watch it. Guess her likes who creates asinine threads for attention will learn.

last time i checked i didn't say "hey i need a guy"
i was just trying to be funny
guess the "cute"hit some nerves but ok
Re: New To Nairaland!!! Where Are All The Cute Guys At???? by curvysola(f): 7:46pm On Jun 23, 2016
photoshoot:
cheesy cheesy cheesy op think say here na Instagram wey guys go dey do anyhow cause of yansh grin

Ronald and legend no just get chill grin

alright
AsmauDanjuma:
Curvysola don't mind them, they're wary of you because some silly boys are of the habit of trolling with female accounts. Welcome to NL. But since you're already in a relationship, I wonder why you were searching for cute guys, plus your moniker and DP, you're flaunting your curves to what purpose....??

thanks dearie
Re: New To Nairaland!!! Where Are All The Cute Guys At???? by curvysola(f): 7:47pm On Jun 23, 2016
realmindz:

madam, will u kip quiet. nobody is gonna pamper u here, this not instagram.com
and truly, u rly need to do something about ur pot belly.
There are many classy ladies out there will excellent curves, try to be like dem and stop flaunting average shape.

thanks
Re: New To Nairaland!!! Where Are All The Cute Guys At???? by curvysola(f): 7:49pm On Jun 23, 2016
Damfostopper:
U have a boyfriend n ur coming here to look for cute guys..... Mr man/woman go n download pix of different guys.... Btw..... Ur stupidiity exceeds my understanding

haha
thanks
Re: New To Nairaland!!! Where Are All The Cute Guys At???? by ronald4lif(m): 7:56pm On Jun 23, 2016
curvysola:

last time i checked i didn't say "hey i need a guy"
i was just trying to be funny
guess the "cute"hit some nerves but ok

Cute hit some nerves? You must be having a laugh to think anyone gives a flying fvck if you wrote cute, ugly or whatever. We were just curtailing attention-seeking and notice-me-by-force that has characterised this board of late.

But sha, don't take the disses to heart. You're welcome to the forum.
Re: New To Nairaland!!! Where Are All The Cute Guys At???? by belej2: 8:26pm On Jun 23, 2016
One cute guy here
@ curvysola u can add me 2C276558
Re: New To Nairaland!!! Where Are All The Cute Guys At???? by defemidefemi(m): 3:36am On Jun 27, 2016
I'm still expecting u 2 reply my Pm
sunnywinter:

ouch! grin
Re: New To Nairaland!!! Where Are All The Cute Guys At???? by Nobody: 3:49am On Jun 27, 2016
cool
Re: New To Nairaland!!! Where Are All The Cute Guys At???? by Hoodnigga(m): 6:29am On Jun 27, 2016
Welcom, hop u re gonna b fun?
Re: New To Nairaland!!! Where Are All The Cute Guys At???? by timsonpreye(m): 6:40am On Jun 27, 2016
Yet Anoda olosho looking for who to trap grin
Re: New To Nairaland!!! Where Are All The Cute Guys At???? by crv2000(m): 9:14am On Jun 27, 2016
Good morning pretty ,me i like you sha!!!!
Re: New To Nairaland!!! Where Are All The Cute Guys At???? by Uglykelvin(m): 7:11pm On Jul 08, 2016
What of d ugly ones like me. embarassed

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Crossover Sexperience With Two Catholic Ladies / Nigeria Ladies Always Want Kenyans To Impregnate Them / I Suck My Own Penïs(pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.