Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,107 members, 7,828,888 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

Miss Nairaland2016 All The Remaining Contestants Are More Beautiful Than Lanicky - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Miss Nairaland2016 All The Remaining Contestants Are More Beautiful Than Lanicky (7403 Views)

I Regret Voting Lanicky. / Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying / Should Lanicky Win Tomorrow? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Nairaland2016 All The Remaining Contestants Are More Beautiful Than Lanicky by BoboFashion(m): 6:16pm On Jun 23, 2016
Dumbest post of the month.
Re: Miss Nairaland2016 All The Remaining Contestants Are More Beautiful Than Lanicky by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jun 23, 2016
LuveU2:
You realise its miss nairaland not miss nairaland beauty contest?

I tho see your point but honey nobody is using anyone's face to advertise this forum. So you have really nothing to fear. smiley
I get you honey... You are right now I understand why the beautiful ones are behind grin
Re: Miss Nairaland2016 All The Remaining Contestants Are More Beautiful Than Lanicky by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jun 23, 2016
Taiyescott:

by their moniker u shall know dem... I c Darkness all over...
you have seen well and commented well... Since its what you see, darkness shall surely follow you...
Re: Miss Nairaland2016 All The Remaining Contestants Are More Beautiful Than Lanicky by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jun 23, 2016
queencalipso:
Her campaign managers did a good job, simple!!!
very reasonable comment... I agree with you
Re: Miss Nairaland2016 All The Remaining Contestants Are More Beautiful Than Lanicky by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jun 23, 2016
DavidGodwin:
I personally voted Lanicky because of her pictures. Well covered. No artificial beauty.
just for u smiley

Re: Miss Nairaland2016 All The Remaining Contestants Are More Beautiful Than Lanicky by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jun 23, 2016
Angelofdarkness:
I was just wondering All the remaining contestants are more beautiful than Lanicky especially refiner but why have they been below Lanicky? Any reasonable answer? undecided
undecided undecided undecidedYou should think about yer own face that you ain't even displaying

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland2016 All The Remaining Contestants Are More Beautiful Than Lanicky by Walexsammy(m): 7:59pm On Jun 23, 2016
Angelofdarkness:
I was just wondering All the remaining contestants are more beautiful than Lanicky especially refiner but why have they been below Lanicky? Any reasonable answer? undecided
which ur refiner fine? seriously? or u just wanna hear what people like me will say? abeg swerve
Re: Miss Nairaland2016 All The Remaining Contestants Are More Beautiful Than Lanicky by Laveda(f): 8:02pm On Jun 23, 2016
Walexsammy:
which ur refiner fine? seriously? or u just wanna hear what people like me will say? abeg swerve

Hey. lipsrsealed
Re: Miss Nairaland2016 All The Remaining Contestants Are More Beautiful Than Lanicky by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jun 23, 2016
Walexsammy:
at least she fine pass the person you dey support... Abeg commot for road make I see the next mention
Re: Miss Nairaland2016 All The Remaining Contestants Are More Beautiful Than Lanicky by Taiyescott(m): 8:57pm On Jun 23, 2016
Angelofdarkness:
you have seen well and commented well... Since its what you see, darkness shall surely follow you...
I Tink Itz High Tym I Stopped Dix! Bye, C U..
Re: Miss Nairaland2016 All The Remaining Contestants Are More Beautiful Than Lanicky by Walexsammy(m): 9:00pm On Jun 23, 2016
Laveda:

Hey. lipsrsealed
Re: Miss Nairaland2016 All The Remaining Contestants Are More Beautiful Than Lanicky by Laveda(f): 9:02pm On Jun 23, 2016
Walexsammy:

Smile. cry
Re: Miss Nairaland2016 All The Remaining Contestants Are More Beautiful Than Lanicky by Walexsammy(m): 9:06pm On Jun 23, 2016
Laveda:

Smile. cry
nah nah don't like that
Re: Miss Nairaland2016 All The Remaining Contestants Are More Beautiful Than Lanicky by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jun 23, 2016
Hehehehehe See as truth pain some people sha. Op you have said the truth and the truth shall set you free.

Please my people don't forget to Vote for Queen Refiner on Saturday biko.
Re: Miss Nairaland2016 All The Remaining Contestants Are More Beautiful Than Lanicky by Laveda(f): 9:57pm On Jun 23, 2016
NotoriousAIG:
Thank you op, my points exactly. I keep saying it, if Lanicky should finish this competition ahead of Refiner, Ivvy or Mimzy then it's a sin against pageantry and humanity.

1) She is not cute (I will never call someone ugly)

2) She looks too young for this, like she doesn't even understand what this is all about (how old is she self, I will like to see her birth certificate)

3) She is not fit to be called Miss Romance section let alone Miss Nairaland

4) We all know it's not all about beauty but even stature the girl no get.

Please guys let us fear God, if you vote for Lanicky it's not because she deserves it, it's because you are biased.

Vote Mimz Ivvy Refiner. Please Please Please.

You're just one person out of 2million Nairalanders who's not even eligible to vote, why do you think your opinion is even important? Why don't you Stfu and vote whoever you feel deserves your vote?

Wait for Saturday. wink
Re: Miss Nairaland2016 All The Remaining Contestants Are More Beautiful Than Lanicky by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jun 23, 2016
Laveda:

You're just one person out of 2million Nairalanders who's not even eligible to vote, why do you think your opinion is even important? Why don't you Stfu and vote whoever you feel deserves your vote?

Wait for Saturday. wink

Auuch truth hurts right? Deep down inside of you, you know very well that am saying the truth. Deal with it.

Seun Mynd44 Dominique I am not sure though buh is she allowed to use the F -word on me?
Re: Miss Nairaland2016 All The Remaining Contestants Are More Beautiful Than Lanicky by Laveda(f): 10:21pm On Jun 23, 2016
NotoriousAIG:

Auuch truth hurts right? Deep down inside of you, you know very well that am saying the truth. Deal with it.

Seun Mynd44 Dominique I am not sure though buh is she allowed to use the F -word on me?
grin dude the report button is there, why not use it if I broke any of the rules? grin
Re: Miss Nairaland2016 All The Remaining Contestants Are More Beautiful Than Lanicky by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jun 23, 2016
Taiyescott:
I Tink Itz High Tym I Stopped Dix! Bye, C U..
bye try another thread...
Re: Miss Nairaland2016 All The Remaining Contestants Are More Beautiful Than Lanicky by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jun 23, 2016
Laveda:
grin dude the report button is there, why not use it if I broke any of the rules? grin

You smiled for me. Okay I forgive you.

Go and do the right thing.
Re: Miss Nairaland2016 All The Remaining Contestants Are More Beautiful Than Lanicky by Adeyinka1758(m): 10:31pm On Jun 23, 2016
NotoriousAIG:
Thank you op, my points exactly. I keep saying it, if Lanicky should finish this competition ahead of Refiner, Ivvy or Mimzy then it's a sin against pageantry and humanity.

1) She is not cute (I will never call someone ugly)

2) She looks too young for this, like she doesn't even understand what this is all about (how old is she self, I will like to see her birth certificate)

3) She is not fit to be called Miss Romance section let alone Miss Nairaland

4) We all know it's not all about beauty but even stature the girl no get.

Please guys let us fear God, if you vote for Lanicky it's not because she deserves it, it's because you are biased.

Vote Mimz Ivvy Refiner. Please Please Please.
Go to bed, ur advice is not needed...
Re: Miss Nairaland2016 All The Remaining Contestants Are More Beautiful Than Lanicky by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jun 23, 2016
Adeyinka1758:
Go to bed, ur advice is not needed...

And am supposed to run away cos you don't need my advice cheesy. Chaii nigerians sha. Simple truth you people don't want to take.
Re: Miss Nairaland2016 All The Remaining Contestants Are More Beautiful Than Lanicky by Laveda(f): 10:48pm On Jun 23, 2016
NotoriousAIG:

You smiled for me. Okay I forgive you.

Go and do the right thing.

undecided
Re: Miss Nairaland2016 All The Remaining Contestants Are More Beautiful Than Lanicky by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jun 23, 2016
Laveda:

undecided

Get away you.

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland2016 All The Remaining Contestants Are More Beautiful Than Lanicky by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jun 23, 2016
vislabraye:
Mimzy and Lady Jul are the hottest. kiss

Thank u sir. Please cast your vote for her this saturday smiley
Re: Miss Nairaland2016 All The Remaining Contestants Are More Beautiful Than Lanicky by confistified(m): 11:33pm On Jun 23, 2016
Joavid:

if you know the girl that won miss NL2015, you wont post this.
that girl was proof that missNL is a popularity contest.

this year's contestants are more promising, beauty wise.
wat are u trying to say..... Tophaz is extremely cute
Re: Miss Nairaland2016 All The Remaining Contestants Are More Beautiful Than Lanicky by Nobody: 9:13am On Jun 24, 2016
ok tnks
Re: Miss Nairaland2016 All The Remaining Contestants Are More Beautiful Than Lanicky by HaneefahRN(f): 1:36pm On Jun 24, 2016
Lanicky is very pretty, all her pics I can see no make up not even earrings (yet still looking good), nice physique and a cool dress sense. All these haters sha. Plus her campaign team are doing a good job. All the Contestants are beautiful.
Re: Miss Nairaland2016 All The Remaining Contestants Are More Beautiful Than Lanicky by SmellingAnus(m): 4:43pm On Jun 24, 2016
HaneefahRN:
Lanicky is very pretty, all her pics I can see no make up not even earrings (yet still looking good), nice physique and a cool dress sense. All these haters sha. Plus her campaign team are doing a good job. All the Contestants are beautiful.
your comment is very reasonable... But do you think the Op is right about other contestants being more beautiful than her

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A Big Boy Posses With Unclad B*tches On Facebook / Lady Says No Man Can’t Take What God Has Given,see Epic Reply A Man Gave Her / Can U Kiss Her Feet?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.