Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,425 members, 7,812,249 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:41 AM

Miss Nairaland2016 All The Remaining Contestants Are More Beautiful Than Lanicky - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Miss Nairaland2016 All The Remaining Contestants Are More Beautiful Than Lanicky (7327 Views)

I Regret Voting Lanicky. / Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying / Should Lanicky Win Tomorrow? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Nairaland2016 All The Remaining Contestants Are More Beautiful Than Lanicky by ipledge5: 10:53am On Jun 23, 2016
[quote author=STFUareyouGod post=46845496][/quote]best post of all time. Bro abeg u get bb charger?
Re: Miss Nairaland2016 All The Remaining Contestants Are More Beautiful Than Lanicky by ErnieSmallzz(f): 10:54am On Jun 23, 2016
grin lol Criminal's? Dem don rob u b4
gossipfreak:
I'm not eligible to vote but even if I was, I won't vote refiner because she surrounds herself with criminals

Re: Miss Nairaland2016 All The Remaining Contestants Are More Beautiful Than Lanicky by CarrotAndStick: 10:55am On Jun 23, 2016
[quote author=STFUareyouGod post=46845496][/quote]
And here we have a potential pastor wasting his talent in the chase of Miss Nairaland. grin
Re: Miss Nairaland2016 All The Remaining Contestants Are More Beautiful Than Lanicky by Nobody: 10:55am On Jun 23, 2016
Na gossip freak I be na, I dey hear their tori grin

ErnieSmallzz:
grin lol Criminal's? Dem don rob u b4
Re: Miss Nairaland2016 All The Remaining Contestants Are More Beautiful Than Lanicky by ipledge5: 11:01am On Jun 23, 2016
mrs op...thank you 4 ur opinion the fact that you inelligible renders it useless.

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland2016 All The Remaining Contestants Are More Beautiful Than Lanicky by paragon40(m): 11:03am On Jun 23, 2016
i concur

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland2016 All The Remaining Contestants Are More Beautiful Than Lanicky by ErnieSmallzz(f): 11:03am On Jun 23, 2016
grin u suppose get ur own Blog i swear
gossipfreak:

Re: Miss Nairaland2016 All The Remaining Contestants Are More Beautiful Than Lanicky by joseph1832ng: 11:03am On Jun 23, 2016
CarrotAndStick:

Seconded. Especially the Inter-School Debate. Beauty Contest is overrated. We only see modified pictures of the contestants, not the contestants themselves. Even the interview is a sham. Teams members can use their monikers to answer questions for them.
They usually are, but I believe its all about traffic as the miss nairaland contest and Romance section generate heavy traffic for this site, may be that's why its being sponsored. The other competitions don't usually generate that much traffic because most nigerians are very intelligent, that's why the always move with anything that doesn't have any or lil modicum of intelligence in it.
Re: Miss Nairaland2016 All The Remaining Contestants Are More Beautiful Than Lanicky by AbbieGee1(f): 11:04am On Jun 23, 2016
[quote author=gossipfreak post=46845804]Its a beauty contest my dear. When we voted buhari, we voted for a president not Mr. Nigeria. See the difference? See ya smallie 'west'(waist) tongue
Re: Miss Nairaland2016 All The Remaining Contestants Are More Beautiful Than Lanicky by bqlekan(m): 11:05am On Jun 23, 2016
Why is everybody pained now? cheesy
Re: Miss Nairaland2016 All The Remaining Contestants Are More Beautiful Than Lanicky by Nobody: 11:10am On Jun 23, 2016
Like your own tongue
[quote author=AbbieGee1 post=46846513][/quote]
Re: Miss Nairaland2016 All The Remaining Contestants Are More Beautiful Than Lanicky by CarrotAndStick: 11:11am On Jun 23, 2016
joseph1832ng:
They usually are, but I believe its all about traffic as the miss nairaland contest and Romance section generate heavy traffic for this site, may be that's why its being sponsored. The other competitions don't usually generate that much traffic because most nigerians are very intelligent, that's why the always move with anything that doesn't have any or lil modicum of intelligence in it.
Hahahaha! Funny but true. You're so right. It's actually a give-and-take affair. Senseless things making sense, such an irony!
Re: Miss Nairaland2016 All The Remaining Contestants Are More Beautiful Than Lanicky by Nobody: 11:11am On Jun 23, 2016
Lol, I'm working on it hunnay wink

ErnieSmallzz:
grin u suppose get ur own Blog i swear
Re: Miss Nairaland2016 All The Remaining Contestants Are More Beautiful Than Lanicky by Maxi112: 11:13am On Jun 23, 2016
gossipfreak:

sigh.. what is your problem ma
Re: Miss Nairaland2016 All The Remaining Contestants Are More Beautiful Than Lanicky by joseph1832ng: 11:19am On Jun 23, 2016
CarrotAndStick:

Hahahaha! Funny but true. You're so right. It's actually a give-and-take affair. Senseless things making sense, such an irony!
Yes, that's the irony of the model nigerian society. Senselessness is the order of the day, all thank to the massive use and misuse and abuse of social media.
Re: Miss Nairaland2016 All The Remaining Contestants Are More Beautiful Than Lanicky by ErnieSmallzz(f): 11:20am On Jun 23, 2016
cheesy yayy! Pls be fast with it wink
gossipfreak:
Lol, I'm working on it hunnay wink

Re: Miss Nairaland2016 All The Remaining Contestants Are More Beautiful Than Lanicky by Nobody: 11:21am On Jun 23, 2016
ritababe:

Nwafor you better becareful is not by force and don't let me expose your dirty secret in this forum or else u will run.
pastor pikin my a.....
hmmmm mcheew
Re: Miss Nairaland2016 All The Remaining Contestants Are More Beautiful Than Lanicky by damilareoye: 11:21am On Jun 23, 2016
And this thread will still not reduce her vote.
OP, don't bother to give yourself unnecessary headache grin
Re: Miss Nairaland2016 All The Remaining Contestants Are More Beautiful Than Lanicky by Nobody: 11:24am On Jun 23, 2016
PATTYTRISHA:
Tnks...pls how do i use it...its so confusing..
When someone mentions you,u quote the pesin back so he can see it
Re: Miss Nairaland2016 All The Remaining Contestants Are More Beautiful Than Lanicky by ritababe(f): 11:26am On Jun 23, 2016
[quote author=SAINTSAMURAII post=46847089]hmmmm mcheew[/quote
what did I do anything?
hope u will vote Lanick on Saturday please
Re: Miss Nairaland2016 All The Remaining Contestants Are More Beautiful Than Lanicky by ritababe(f): 11:27am On Jun 23, 2016
damilareoye:

making her popular self
Re: Miss Nairaland2016 All The Remaining Contestants Are More Beautiful Than Lanicky by Nobody: 11:31am On Jun 23, 2016
firstEVA:
Beauty is in the eyes of the beerholder grin

Abeg vote you choice and leave another man's choice for them.

mcheeew keep forming.
Re: Miss Nairaland2016 All The Remaining Contestants Are More Beautiful Than Lanicky by Nobody: 11:32am On Jun 23, 2016
[quote author=ritababe post=46847299][/quote]but we can only vote 4 one candidate?
Re: Miss Nairaland2016 All The Remaining Contestants Are More Beautiful Than Lanicky by ritababe(f): 11:38am On Jun 23, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
but we can only vote 4 one candidate?

yes na use this moniker vote for her and use the other moniker for the other person.
Re: Miss Nairaland2016 All The Remaining Contestants Are More Beautiful Than Lanicky by FreeWorld23: 11:42am On Jun 23, 2016
[s]
Angelofdarkness:
I was just wondering All the remaining contestants are more beautiful than Lanicky especially refiner but why have they been below Lanicky? Any reasonable answer? undecided
[/s]you need check up ASAP

2 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland2016 All The Remaining Contestants Are More Beautiful Than Lanicky by DrtroubleM: 11:44am On Jun 23, 2016
ritababe:
beauty without brain Is nothing.
she's natural
she's has brain
she's real no faking things like others.

What do you mean by not faking things like others?

After all your rigging.
Re: Miss Nairaland2016 All The Remaining Contestants Are More Beautiful Than Lanicky by FreeWorld23: 11:45am On Jun 23, 2016
damilareoye:

no mind the op.
.pls do cast your vote for Lanicky on sat wink
Re: Miss Nairaland2016 All The Remaining Contestants Are More Beautiful Than Lanicky by Nobody: 11:47am On Jun 23, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
mcheeew keep forming.
my guy grin
Re: Miss Nairaland2016 All The Remaining Contestants Are More Beautiful Than Lanicky by ritababe(f): 11:47am On Jun 23, 2016
DrtroubleM:

What do you mean by not faking things like others?

After all your rigging.
lol they will always complain
Re: Miss Nairaland2016 All The Remaining Contestants Are More Beautiful Than Lanicky by Nobody: 11:50am On Jun 23, 2016
Angelofdarkness:
ugly girls will always defend ugly girls... Not surprised
undecided gerrarahia jare,continue hating.She did not wear any make up,no earings and she stil looks good.Post ur pics let us see wat u look like dumb girl.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland2016 All The Remaining Contestants Are More Beautiful Than Lanicky by DrtroubleM: 11:53am On Jun 23, 2016
ritababe:

lol they will always complain

Lanicky is not a beauty queen and that's a fact. She is the ugliest of the remaining contestants. She is not more intelligent than the others. She faked her pictures too. She was helped in the interview. You guys voted with a lot of alt accounts. So what the hell are you talking about?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland2016 All The Remaining Contestants Are More Beautiful Than Lanicky by Nobody: 11:58am On Jun 23, 2016
DrtroubleM:

Lanicky is not a beauty queen and that's a fact. She is the ugliest of the remaining contestants. She is not more intelligent than the others. She faked her pictures too. She was helped in the interview. You guys voted with a lot of alt accounts. So what the hell are you talking about?
Can u type dis shit again with your real moniker?dont hide,come out straight. grin#waiting

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is It Normal For A Married Woman To Be Nude Always .. / How My Pastor Had Hot Sex With Me On His Matrimonial Bed / Shallow Vagina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.