Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,908 members, 7,828,189 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

Miss Nairaland2016 All The Remaining Contestants Are More Beautiful Than Lanicky - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Miss Nairaland2016 All The Remaining Contestants Are More Beautiful Than Lanicky (7389 Views)

I Regret Voting Lanicky. / Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying / Should Lanicky Win Tomorrow? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Nairaland2016 All The Remaining Contestants Are More Beautiful Than Lanicky by ritababe(f): 12:00pm On Jun 23, 2016
DrtroubleM:

Lanicky is not a beauty queen and that's a fact. She is the ugliest of the remaining contestants. She is not more intelligent than the others. She faked her pictures too. She was helped in the interview. You guys voted with a lot of alt accounts. So what the hell are you talking about?

u miss road if I go reply you grin
Re: Miss Nairaland2016 All The Remaining Contestants Are More Beautiful Than Lanicky by MadCow1: 12:02pm On Jun 23, 2016
This is really unfair to her.

Seun, please take down this thread.
Re: Miss Nairaland2016 All The Remaining Contestants Are More Beautiful Than Lanicky by DrtroubleM: 12:04pm On Jun 23, 2016
prettythicksme:
Can u type dis shit again with your real moniker?dont hide,come out straight. grin#waiting

Can you guys vote with only your real monikers and see how much votes she will get. No alts. #I will be waiting.
Re: Miss Nairaland2016 All The Remaining Contestants Are More Beautiful Than Lanicky by DrtroubleM: 12:05pm On Jun 23, 2016
ritababe:

u miss road if I go reply you grin

Of course you can't reply. You know the truth.
Re: Miss Nairaland2016 All The Remaining Contestants Are More Beautiful Than Lanicky by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jun 23, 2016
DrtroubleM:

Can you guys vote with only your real monikers and see how much votes she will get. No alts. #I will be waiting.
Sharap there!who and who are voting with alts monikers?u berra shine ur eyes wella. undecided

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland2016 All The Remaining Contestants Are More Beautiful Than Lanicky by damilareoye: 12:08pm On Jun 23, 2016
FreeWorld23:
no mind the op.
.pls do cast your vote for Lanicky on sat wink
Definitely, i will.

3 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland2016 All The Remaining Contestants Are More Beautiful Than Lanicky by FreeWorld23: 12:12pm On Jun 23, 2016
damilareoye:
Definitely, i will.
cool
Re: Miss Nairaland2016 All The Remaining Contestants Are More Beautiful Than Lanicky by FreeWorld23: 12:13pm On Jun 23, 2016
prettythicksme:
Sharap there!who and who are voting with alts monikers?u berra shine ur eyes wella. undecided
teamlanicky smiley
Re: Miss Nairaland2016 All The Remaining Contestants Are More Beautiful Than Lanicky by bitchcrafts: 12:22pm On Jun 23, 2016
sheunsheun:
grin
U too get sense walahi
Re: Miss Nairaland2016 All The Remaining Contestants Are More Beautiful Than Lanicky by DrtroubleM: 12:23pm On Jun 23, 2016
prettythicksme:

Yeah. We are gonna shine our eyes wella and won't let you guys get away with fraud.
Re: Miss Nairaland2016 All The Remaining Contestants Are More Beautiful Than Lanicky by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jun 23, 2016
Angelofdarkness:
I was just wondering All the remaining contestants are more beautiful than Lanicky especially refiner but why have they been below Lanicky? Any reasonable answer? undecided

if you know the girl that won miss NL2015, you wont post this.
that girl was proof that missNL is a popularity contest.

this year's contestants are more promising, beauty wise.
Re: Miss Nairaland2016 All The Remaining Contestants Are More Beautiful Than Lanicky by bitchcrafts: 12:26pm On Jun 23, 2016
MadCow1:

. That won't be necessary dude. Let them continue propagating and catapulting innocent Lanicky to revered popularity. The next MissNairaland should be known by all and sundry!! Look!! This thread has well over 400 views already!!!cheesy
Re: Miss Nairaland2016 All The Remaining Contestants Are More Beautiful Than Lanicky by hucienda: 12:36pm On Jun 23, 2016
*signs in*

First 'post' in the romance section!

... and boy, oh girl, do we have a thread here. Never knew folks do take this Miss Nairaland thingy that serious.

In my opinion as a neutral observer, I think we all know the eventual winner will come from one of the obvious three. My advice to the three musketeers? Continue campaigning haaard and smaaart! grin

I wish the remaining five contestants success-
errr but obviously, one of those three will win it.

*signs out*
Re: Miss Nairaland2016 All The Remaining Contestants Are More Beautiful Than Lanicky by ggrin(f): 12:39pm On Jun 23, 2016
prettythicksme:
ode op,so until she draws her eyebrows like others wey resemble masquerades na den u go knw say she fine abi?dumb op.

true true u b angel of darkness,yeye dey smell.
the yeye dy smell gan o angry e reach here
Re: Miss Nairaland2016 All The Remaining Contestants Are More Beautiful Than Lanicky by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jun 23, 2016
prettythicksme:
Can u type dis shit again with your real moniker?dont hide,come out straight. grin#waiting
campaign chair lady a.k.a nairaland women leader grin grin
Re: Miss Nairaland2016 All The Remaining Contestants Are More Beautiful Than Lanicky by Domislaz(m): 12:49pm On Jun 23, 2016
OP, beauty is subjective. You can't force your own perception of Beauty on others. If I were eligible to vote, I would have voted for LANICKY.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland2016 All The Remaining Contestants Are More Beautiful Than Lanicky by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jun 23, 2016
naughtynaughty:
campaign chair lady a.k.a nairaland women leader grin grin
My real babe nawtinawti,hafa na? grin
Re: Miss Nairaland2016 All The Remaining Contestants Are More Beautiful Than Lanicky by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jun 23, 2016
ggrin:
the yeye dy smell gan o angry e reach here
hehehehe u self smell am?
Re: Miss Nairaland2016 All The Remaining Contestants Are More Beautiful Than Lanicky by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jun 23, 2016
DrtroubleM:

Yeah. We are gonna shine our eyes wella and won't let you guys get away with fraud.
hahahahahaha dis one is high on weed mixed with dog poo. grin

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland2016 All The Remaining Contestants Are More Beautiful Than Lanicky by jesuspikinjp(m): 1:06pm On Jun 23, 2016
leave the young girl alone, i know those who voted for her are not stupid they see something in her that they could not see in others. if you are not happy about it kindly go fk yourself. busybodies. women are their own enemy
Re: Miss Nairaland2016 All The Remaining Contestants Are More Beautiful Than Lanicky by firstking01(m): 1:10pm On Jun 23, 2016
Wering these oner dey talk sef undecided, mimzy's got no coma
Re: Miss Nairaland2016 All The Remaining Contestants Are More Beautiful Than Lanicky by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jun 23, 2016
Joavid:

if you know the girl that won miss NL2015, you wont post this.
that girl was proof that missNL is a popularity contest.

this year's contestants are more promising, beauty wise.
we are saying the same thing that's why I am advocating that the name should be changed to miss Popularity contest...
Re: Miss Nairaland2016 All The Remaining Contestants Are More Beautiful Than Lanicky by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jun 23, 2016
prettythicksme:
undecided gerrarahia jare,continue hating.She did not wear any make up,no earings and she stil looks good.Post ur pics let us see wat u look like dumb girl.
Lol someone that has hardly uploaded her pics as dp wants to see mine... Hahhahahah.... Nne, if it's the pics you want come and get it...
Re: Miss Nairaland2016 All The Remaining Contestants Are More Beautiful Than Lanicky by redgem(f): 1:28pm On Jun 23, 2016
I supported Lanicky because of people like op.... Didn't want to campaign earlier, just wanted to vote cos I knew definitely there will be controversies and hate....the two things I mostly avoid on this forum

This is trash

Lanicky is pretty with or without makeup...

Lanicky all the way...

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Miss Nairaland2016 All The Remaining Contestants Are More Beautiful Than Lanicky by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jun 23, 2016
MadCow1:

I know you are not mad neither are you are a cow as your moniker suggest.. ask yourself, what rule has been broken in creating this thread? undecided
Re: Miss Nairaland2016 All The Remaining Contestants Are More Beautiful Than Lanicky by Taiyescott(m): 1:36pm On Jun 23, 2016
DrtroubleM:

Lanicky is not a beauty queen and that's a fact. She is the ugliest of the remaining contestants. She is not more intelligent than the others. She faked her pictures too. She was helped in the interview. You guys voted with a lot of alt accounts. So what the hell are you talking about?
hello mr trouble, lanicky looks more natural than the rest... open your eyes! La ojue
Re: Miss Nairaland2016 All The Remaining Contestants Are More Beautiful Than Lanicky by redgem(f): 1:40pm On Jun 23, 2016
Seun, lalasticlala, Dominique.. Farano please see to this issue
Re: Miss Nairaland2016 All The Remaining Contestants Are More Beautiful Than Lanicky by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jun 23, 2016
[quote author=redgem post=46851547]I supported Lanicky because of people like op.... Didn't want to campaign earlier, just wanted to vote cos I knew definitely there will be controversies and hate....the two things I mostly avoid on this forum

This is trash

Lanicky is pretty with or without makeup...

Lanicky all the way...

[/quote well it's not my business if an ugly girls desires to support her fellow ugly girl.... Anyway it's moral support...
Re: Miss Nairaland2016 All The Remaining Contestants Are More Beautiful Than Lanicky by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jun 23, 2016
redgem:
Seun, lalasticlala, Dominique.. Farano please see to this issue
you should be wise enough to tell them the rule that was broken in the creation of this thread...
Re: Miss Nairaland2016 All The Remaining Contestants Are More Beautiful Than Lanicky by Taiyescott(m): 1:46pm On Jun 23, 2016
Angelofdarkness:
I was just wondering All the remaining contestants are more beautiful than Lanicky especially refiner but why have they been below Lanicky? Any reasonable answer? undecided
this is your very first topic and your already causing problem.. i guess your MISS TROUBLE while Lanicky is our MISS NAIRALAND!!
Re: Miss Nairaland2016 All The Remaining Contestants Are More Beautiful Than Lanicky by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jun 23, 2016
firstEVA:
my guy grin
hmmm good afternoon
Re: Miss Nairaland2016 All The Remaining Contestants Are More Beautiful Than Lanicky by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jun 23, 2016
Taiyescott:

this is your very first topic and your already causing problem.. i guess your MISS TROUBLE while Lanicky is our MISS NAIRALAND!!
what's the connection between my first topic and the question I asked? undecided don't worry, I will not tell you that your brain is incapacitated so that I can avoid a ban

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Another Nigerian Cross Dresser Hassan Who Is A Disciple Of Bobrisky Crawls Out / I Can Never Marry A Broke Man With This My Beauty – Nigerian Lady / A Shocking List Of The Horrors Men Should Expect After Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.