Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

Miss Nairaland2016 All The Remaining Contestants Are More Beautiful Than Lanicky - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Miss Nairaland2016 All The Remaining Contestants Are More Beautiful Than Lanicky (7428 Views)

I Regret Voting Lanicky. / Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying / Should Lanicky Win Tomorrow? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Nairaland2016 All The Remaining Contestants Are More Beautiful Than Lanicky by charijee(f): 2:00pm On Jun 23, 2016
Make her popular the more grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland2016 All The Remaining Contestants Are More Beautiful Than Lanicky by redgem(f): 2:01pm On Jun 23, 2016
Lol..... Like seriously?
Angelofdarkness, I've got no time for you...
Please excuse me.... Gracias
Re: Miss Nairaland2016 All The Remaining Contestants Are More Beautiful Than Lanicky by Swissheart(f): 2:02pm On Jun 23, 2016
Wow....different stroke for different folks. Lanicky has bn topping my votes because I see she doesn't sweat to look beautiful. I see Simplicity, Moderacy and Originality. Gosh!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Miss Nairaland2016 All The Remaining Contestants Are More Beautiful Than Lanicky by MadCow1: 2:08pm On Jun 23, 2016
Angelofdarkness:
I know you are not mad neither are you are a cow as your moniker suggest.. ask yourself, what rule has been broken in creating this thread? undecided

I know you are not dumb and i believe you can read.

Go and read rule number 2.
Re: Miss Nairaland2016 All The Remaining Contestants Are More Beautiful Than Lanicky by lanicky(f): 2:13pm On Jun 23, 2016
Swissheart:
Wow....different stroke for different folks. Lanicky has bn topping my votes because I see she doesn't sweat to look beautiful. I see Simplicity, Moderacy and Originality. Gosh!

Thanks grin
Re: Miss Nairaland2016 All The Remaining Contestants Are More Beautiful Than Lanicky by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jun 23, 2016
MadCow1:

I know you are not dumb and i believe you can read.

Go and read rule number 2.
I know you are still not mad as your moniker implies so proove to me that I have broken rule number 2
Re: Miss Nairaland2016 All The Remaining Contestants Are More Beautiful Than Lanicky by vislabraye(m): 2:21pm On Jun 23, 2016
gossipfreak:
She doesn't rub make-up yet she uses instagram to over filter her ugly face.

shocked. Is this the Lanicky ?
Re: Miss Nairaland2016 All The Remaining Contestants Are More Beautiful Than Lanicky by MadCow1: 2:24pm On Jun 23, 2016
Angelofdarkness:
I know you are still not mad as your moniker implies so proove to me that I have broken rule number 2

I know you are more intelligent than you are acting right now.

If you can't see how you are breaking Rule 2, then forget about it and continue.

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland2016 All The Remaining Contestants Are More Beautiful Than Lanicky by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jun 23, 2016
redgem:
Lol..... Like seriously?

Angelofdarkness, I've got no time for you...

Please excuse me.... Gracias
you are right you don't have time for me that's why you just replied me... Is that how someone that has no time for the other behaves undecided
Re: Miss Nairaland2016 All The Remaining Contestants Are More Beautiful Than Lanicky by vislabraye(m): 2:27pm On Jun 23, 2016
Mimzy and Lady Jul are the hottest. kiss
Re: Miss Nairaland2016 All The Remaining Contestants Are More Beautiful Than Lanicky by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jun 23, 2016
MadCow1:

If you can't see how you are breaking Rule 2, then forget about it and continue.
I also know that you are more reasonable than you are acting now... If you also cannot prove to me how I 've broken rule 2 then remain silent until you can proove it...
Re: Miss Nairaland2016 All The Remaining Contestants Are More Beautiful Than Lanicky by bitchcrafts: 2:31pm On Jun 23, 2016
Angelofdarkness:
you are right you don't have time for me that's why you just replied me... Is that how someone that has no time for the other behaves undecided
You no dey tire? Lanicky must have been giving you sleepless nights before James Dean’s car did a jack knife oh grin. No be so?
Re: Miss Nairaland2016 All The Remaining Contestants Are More Beautiful Than Lanicky by vislabraye(m): 2:32pm On Jun 23, 2016
charijee:
Make her popular the more grin

Are u related to IBB ? The gap tooth, you know wink
Re: Miss Nairaland2016 All The Remaining Contestants Are More Beautiful Than Lanicky by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jun 23, 2016
bitchcrafts:
You no dey tire? Lanicky must have been giving you sleepless nights before James Dean’s car did a jack knife oh grin. No be so?
grin and this thread must have been making you restless that you had to make a comment like the wailers grin
Re: Miss Nairaland2016 All The Remaining Contestants Are More Beautiful Than Lanicky by MadCow1: 2:44pm On Jun 23, 2016
Cc: Seun, Jaybee, Mynd44, ifyalways...
Re: Miss Nairaland2016 All The Remaining Contestants Are More Beautiful Than Lanicky by charijee(f): 2:54pm On Jun 23, 2016
vislabraye:

Are u related to IBB ? The gap tooth, you know wink
Yes, I am tongue
Re: Miss Nairaland2016 All The Remaining Contestants Are More Beautiful Than Lanicky by bitchcrafts: 2:56pm On Jun 23, 2016
Angelofdarkness:
grin and this thread must have been making you restless that you had to make a comment like the wailers grin
wailer? I'm forever Bob Marley's loyalist. Incomparably better than u hater. U need surgery of the heart to free u from all the hate and bitterness it is so jealously housing. Call me doctor.
Re: Miss Nairaland2016 All The Remaining Contestants Are More Beautiful Than Lanicky by queencalipso(f): 3:02pm On Jun 23, 2016
Her campaign managers did a good job, simple!!!
Re: Miss Nairaland2016 All The Remaining Contestants Are More Beautiful Than Lanicky by vislabraye(m): 3:04pm On Jun 23, 2016
charijee:
Yes, I am tongue

Cool. And u look very healthy, frontwise cool
Re: Miss Nairaland2016 All The Remaining Contestants Are More Beautiful Than Lanicky by charijee(f): 3:22pm On Jun 23, 2016
vislabraye:

Cool. And u look very healthy, frontwise cool
cool
Re: Miss Nairaland2016 All The Remaining Contestants Are More Beautiful Than Lanicky by Taiyescott(m): 3:48pm On Jun 23, 2016
Angelofdarkness:
what's the connection between my first topic and the question I asked? undecided don't worry, I will not tell you that your brain is incapacitated so that I can avoid a ban
by their moniker u shall know dem... I c Darkness all over...
Re: Miss Nairaland2016 All The Remaining Contestants Are More Beautiful Than Lanicky by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jun 23, 2016
bitchcrafts:
wailer? I'm forever Bob Marley's loyalist. Incomparably better than u hater. U need surgery of the heart to free u from all the hate and bitterness it is so jealously housing. Call me doctor.
Jealously housing? What type of English is that? Please stop disgracing Lanicky with such English...
Re: Miss Nairaland2016 All The Remaining Contestants Are More Beautiful Than Lanicky by LuveU2(f): 4:02pm On Jun 23, 2016
Angelofdarkness:
Jealously housing? What type of English is that? Please stop disgracing Lanicky with such English...
You realise its miss nairaland not miss nairaland beauty contest?

I tho see your point but honey nobody is using anyone's face to advertise this forum. So you have really nothing to fear. smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland2016 All The Remaining Contestants Are More Beautiful Than Lanicky by loomer: 4:53pm On Jun 23, 2016
Angelofdarkness:
in otherwise you just said that Lanicky is ugly but she has brain... Ok noted

You too dull,

Just listen to how other girls dey praise their fellow girl.

If u dey half as beautiful as Lanicky u for contest for mid NL.
Re: Miss Nairaland2016 All The Remaining Contestants Are More Beautiful Than Lanicky by bitchcrafts: 5:06pm On Jun 23, 2016
Angelofdarkness:
Disgracing Lanicky u say? Oh please, stop thinking with yo head in yo ass!! Anyway, refurbished English or not, Hate kills. See me in camera for concoctions that melt hate, That's my specialty wink

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland2016 All The Remaining Contestants Are More Beautiful Than Lanicky by Adeyinka1758(m): 5:17pm On Jun 23, 2016
Angelofdarkness:
I was just wondering All the remaining contestants are more beautiful than Lanicky especially refiner but why have they been below Lanicky? Any reasonable answer? undecided
I luv ur tactics btw shey u get eye sha? No offence.
Re: Miss Nairaland2016 All The Remaining Contestants Are More Beautiful Than Lanicky by queenDD(f): 5:39pm On Jun 23, 2016
Well Lanicky is beautiful even without make- up...Na wa for some people sha
Re: Miss Nairaland2016 All The Remaining Contestants Are More Beautiful Than Lanicky by mzhorlah(f): 5:41pm On Jun 23, 2016
Beauty lies in d eyes of it beholder
Re: Miss Nairaland2016 All The Remaining Contestants Are More Beautiful Than Lanicky by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jun 23, 2016
Angelofdarkness:
ugly girls will always defend ugly girls... Not surprised

didnt want to talk but that was GOOD

1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland2016 All The Remaining Contestants Are More Beautiful Than Lanicky by paragon40(m): 6:09pm On Jun 23, 2016
MadCow1:

check ur mail bro
Re: Miss Nairaland2016 All The Remaining Contestants Are More Beautiful Than Lanicky by richidinho(m): 6:13pm On Jun 23, 2016
ritababe:
beauty without brain Is nothing.
she's natural
she's has brain
she's real no faking things like others.

WellDone
Re: Miss Nairaland2016 All The Remaining Contestants Are More Beautiful Than Lanicky by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jun 23, 2016
Adeyinka1758:
I luv ur tactics btw shey u get eye sha? No offence.
Lol wise guy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Do I Tell My Girlfriend She Smells Down There? / This 'naked' Photo Of A Man &his Partner Will Make You Look Again(check Out Why) / World’s Most Sexual Cities – See The Cities Where Women Have The Best Sex Lives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.