Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:50 AM

55-Year-Old Man Having Sex With 13-Year-Old Girl Caught - See Photo - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 55-Year-Old Man Having Sex With 13-Year-Old Girl Caught - See Photo (133649 Views)

13-Year-Old Girl Flees With Boyfriend In Lagos / Nigerian Guy Releases Nude Photos Of Girl Caught Dating Friend's Father / Photos A Bare-breasted Girl Caught Having Sex In A Taxi On The Street In Russia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 55-Year-Old Man Having Sex With 13-Year-Old Girl Caught - See Photo by seenter84: 3:37pm On Jun 23, 2016
Old gist.
Who brought this to front page?

1 Like

Re: 55-Year-Old Man Having Sex With 13-Year-Old Girl Caught - See Photo by jude33084(m): 3:37pm On Jun 23, 2016
dason4life:
Op, We won't take this!!! Provide the name

Signed
Acting Secretary
NCAN
Zone 3, Lagos Chapter

Supported! We won't take it at all grin

5 Likes

Re: 55-Year-Old Man Having Sex With 13-Year-Old Girl Caught - See Photo by DatBossAssChick(f): 3:38pm On Jun 23, 2016
dainformant:
Conji is no respecter of persons

Keep believing that and you'll remain senseless.

1 Like

Re: 55-Year-Old Man Having Sex With 13-Year-Old Girl Caught - See Photo by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jun 23, 2016
Utchgirl:
Ndi ofe'mmanu n'ara ka nkita.

Chineke ekwere ngwere gbaa aji.

Tufiakwa !
shun tribalism. it is perpetuated by simple minded fellas.

1 Like

Re: 55-Year-Old Man Having Sex With 13-Year-Old Girl Caught - See Photo by dambabadee: 3:40pm On Jun 23, 2016
ukwu sir, @55 anyway na pass i dey pass.

1 Like

Re: 55-Year-Old Man Having Sex With 13-Year-Old Girl Caught - See Photo by Richy4(m): 3:40pm On Jun 23, 2016
He was caught because he was poor. What about the one that every Nigerian knew.

I heard he was a governor and now a law maker. didn't he marry an infant and decide to hide under the umbrella of religion?

who questioned or challenged him? the old man was wrong and should be punished...
what about the rich man that committed the same atrocious act?

2 Likes

Re: 55-Year-Old Man Having Sex With 13-Year-Old Girl Caught - See Photo by RonJeremy: 3:41pm On Jun 23, 2016
Not sure if nairaland has moderators, but it is likely a criminal offence to place the naked photo of a minor on the Internet.

1 Like

Re: 55-Year-Old Man Having Sex With 13-Year-Old Girl Caught - See Photo by phkka1(m): 3:44pm On Jun 23, 2016
What have you done to those in authority in the northern Nigeria who have done the same thing? Some got their young girls with hard currency. I blame poverty.
Re: 55-Year-Old Man Having Sex With 13-Year-Old Girl Caught - See Photo by ucnwafor(m): 3:46pm On Jun 23, 2016
Utchgirl:

Tufiakwa !
Lolz, translation or they will be coming for u....

Smh
Re: 55-Year-Old Man Having Sex With 13-Year-Old Girl Caught - See Photo by dimexy247(m): 3:46pm On Jun 23, 2016
How do I check Name now?

Mtscheeeeeew
Re: 55-Year-Old Man Having Sex With 13-Year-Old Girl Caught - See Photo by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jun 23, 2016
MadCow1:

What is the "Age of Consent" WORLDWIDE and in Nigeria?

So if a 13 year old girl tell you she is Hot and wants to have sex with you, you will whip out your diick and have sex with her? angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

In sane climes, you would have been traced and your name added to the Registered Sex offenders watchlist.
Thank you, man I'm so sick of humans this year

1 Like

Re: 55-Year-Old Man Having Sex With 13-Year-Old Girl Caught - See Photo by Toriababy(f): 3:48pm On Jun 23, 2016
Hmmm,end time things.may the good Lord have mercy on them.
Re: 55-Year-Old Man Having Sex With 13-Year-Old Girl Caught - See Photo by speedyGonzales: 3:48pm On Jun 23, 2016
Houseofglam7:
And d mumu geh rest hand for him shoulder!
Mtchewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

She is a kid and can be easily brainwashed, he is a predator on vulnerable kids and this probably not his first paedophile affair. People like this deserve dead, If actually God cared about vulnerable kids, but it is the animal kingdom.
Re: 55-Year-Old Man Having Sex With 13-Year-Old Girl Caught - See Photo by Toosure70: 3:49pm On Jun 23, 2016
age is just number when it comes to love. Happy married life jare since you chose useless man.
Re: 55-Year-Old Man Having Sex With 13-Year-Old Girl Caught - See Photo by usmanic(m): 3:50pm On Jun 23, 2016
yordha:
Imaging an innocent girl starting her knacking career at 13, she'll be a nymphomaniac in her 20's, cheating wife in her 30's and sugar mummy in her 50's.
God pls rescue this generation. But that man needs to be castrated, fvcking peadophile.
Meanwhile, bad market for Name Chekers... No food today

#Casterated#
I beg na ur daughter d man Bleep?
Re: 55-Year-Old Man Having Sex With 13-Year-Old Girl Caught - See Photo by yordha(m): 3:51pm On Jun 23, 2016
dason4life:
Op, We won't take this!!! Provide the name

Signed
Acting Secretary
NCAN
Zone 3, Lagos Chapter

eeyah, sorry ehn
Re: 55-Year-Old Man Having Sex With 13-Year-Old Girl Caught - See Photo by stevejireh01: 3:53pm On Jun 23, 2016
So pathetic, and there is a first lady proudly claiming 45Yrs old.while her first son is 31yrs old. guess she should be 14years by then? how about the 9months of pregnancy then we are talking about 13year 3months.
Re: 55-Year-Old Man Having Sex With 13-Year-Old Girl Caught - See Photo by Ahmed3rdjuly: 3:54pm On Jun 23, 2016
OgaSirAde:
This is stale. However its obvious it was a consented thing so no blames.

consented 13 years old girl?
i bow unto u ooo
Re: 55-Year-Old Man Having Sex With 13-Year-Old Girl Caught - See Photo by Wizzyblack3(m): 3:54pm On Jun 23, 2016
Wetin we no go see finish. Na when we go hear better news for this kwantree?
Re: 55-Year-Old Man Having Sex With 13-Year-Old Girl Caught - See Photo by myfantasies(f): 3:59pm On Jun 23, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
google the picture to be sure of what u are saying
YourMarjesty is right

D pics is very old, i saw dis same pics sometime last year
Re: 55-Year-Old Man Having Sex With 13-Year-Old Girl Caught - See Photo by KAYD007(m): 4:00pm On Jun 23, 2016
MadCow1:

What is the "Age of Consent" WORLDWIDE and in Nigeria?

So if a 13 year old girl tell you she is Hot and wants to have sex with you, you will whip out your diick and have sex with her? angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

In sane climes, you would have been traced and your name added to the Registered Sex offenders watchlist.

From the story as told above, you will agreed there was consent....but she's under age which makes it illegal sex whether consent or no consent infact going by age, she cannot consent because she knows not
Re: 55-Year-Old Man Having Sex With 13-Year-Old Girl Caught - See Photo by MadCow1: 4:03pm On Jun 23, 2016
KAYD007:

From the story as told above, you will agreed there was consent....but she's under age which makes it illegal sex whether consent or no consent infact going by age, she cannot consent because she knows not

The story above notwithstanding. A Minor (Under 18) cannot Give Consent even if she writes it and signs, says it on a Video or Her parents says its okay. angry

From the story, I don't see consent, I see coercion. She gives him sex because he makes her happy and buys her stuff.

1 Like

Re: 55-Year-Old Man Having Sex With 13-Year-Old Girl Caught - See Photo by AuroraB(f): 4:04pm On Jun 23, 2016
OgaSirAde:
This is stale. However its obvious it was a consented thing so no blames.
True. I might as well believe News on here ain't vetted. With the location unknown and a recycled News...I fear Nairaland ooooo
No longer the choice destination for News as it happens embarassed

1 Like

Re: 55-Year-Old Man Having Sex With 13-Year-Old Girl Caught - See Photo by JaredNormak: 4:11pm On Jun 23, 2016
Atmmachine:
55 years old Olatunde Olanikpu
These people sef
Falls from kitchen chair grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 55-Year-Old Man Having Sex With 13-Year-Old Girl Caught - See Photo by dazzlingd(m): 4:18pm On Jun 23, 2016
flyca:
Camera flashes all over because we all want EVIDENCE!

No information!
No privacy!
No decorum!

All we care for is maximum humiliation.

Friends, if it were tit-for-tat, Jesus would not have died.
Thank you for this reasonable comment
Re: 55-Year-Old Man Having Sex With 13-Year-Old Girl Caught - See Photo by MrFootball(m): 4:18pm On Jun 23, 2016
Utchgirl:

Tufiakwa !
why compare others to a dog... Silly tribalistic girl.

2 Likes

Re: 55-Year-Old Man Having Sex With 13-Year-Old Girl Caught - See Photo by spacescientist(m): 4:22pm On Jun 23, 2016
admin, please remove this picture. Consider her age, just a minor .

1 Like

Re: 55-Year-Old Man Having Sex With 13-Year-Old Girl Caught - See Photo by Marvel1206: 4:27pm On Jun 23, 2016
I've seen this pic along time ago nah.. The uncensored one sef..
Op why recycle old story Cc: mods

1 Like

Re: 55-Year-Old Man Having Sex With 13-Year-Old Girl Caught - See Photo by Marvel1206: 4:28pm On Jun 23, 2016
myfantasies:
YourMarjesty is right
D pics is very old, i saw dis same pics sometime last year
lol.. Saw it last year too
Re: 55-Year-Old Man Having Sex With 13-Year-Old Girl Caught - See Photo by andyanders: 4:29pm On Jun 23, 2016
YourMajesty:
This pinshure is as old as furck

Very old pix and story,

1 Like

Re: 55-Year-Old Man Having Sex With 13-Year-Old Girl Caught - See Photo by sukkot: 4:31pm On Jun 23, 2016
that old nigga get six pack. that nigga being gyming

1 Like

Re: 55-Year-Old Man Having Sex With 13-Year-Old Girl Caught - See Photo by silversonuc(m): 4:38pm On Jun 23, 2016
Utchgirl:

Tufiakwa !
nne kee ka i si mara na ha bu ndi ofe mmanu? nwata nwanyi ahu ajokazi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photo Of The 18-Year-Old Girl Who Died After Sex At Yobe Government Lodge / Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite / What To Do If She Breaks Up With You...(winning Her Back)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.