Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,518 members, 7,812,606 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:07 PM

55-Year-Old Man Having Sex With 13-Year-Old Girl Caught - See Photo - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 55-Year-Old Man Having Sex With 13-Year-Old Girl Caught - See Photo (133682 Views)

13-Year-Old Girl Flees With Boyfriend In Lagos / Nigerian Guy Releases Nude Photos Of Girl Caught Dating Friend's Father / Photos A Bare-breasted Girl Caught Having Sex In A Taxi On The Street In Russia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 55-Year-Old Man Having Sex With 13-Year-Old Girl Caught - See Photo by Wizteaser: 12:18pm On Jun 24, 2016
It is legal in Nigeria. After all a senator did it.
Re: 55-Year-Old Man Having Sex With 13-Year-Old Girl Caught - See Photo by glossy6(f): 12:23pm On Jun 24, 2016
OgaSirAde:

Young lady if you need my attention kindly write a letter not more than 250words, why i should give you.

Back to the matter, pls tell me where in my post did i support a sexual relationship btw a 55yr old man and 13year old girl. Kindly get glasses so you can read well.

i dont have anything to say to you, BTW my name can never be dere. #Get busy young lady# cheers

grin grin grin

Go through the thread and see the no of people quoting you and yet you want to deny the very thing you wrote or were you hibernating while typing because I read them with my glasses on. You probably didn't digest your initial write up, hence my initial advice that you read what you posted, which obviously still stands.

As for your attention, I will write 500 words or more to get that if it you will make you more matured in reasoning.

I've been busy with myself hence my belated response. Cheers too
Re: 55-Year-Old Man Having Sex With 13-Year-Old Girl Caught - See Photo by OgaSirAde(m): 12:37pm On Jun 24, 2016
glossy6:

grin grin grin

Go through the thread and see the no of people quoting you and yet you want to deny the very thing you wrote or were you hibernating while typing because I read them with my glasses on. You probably didn't digest your initial write up, hence my initial advice that you read what you posted, which obviously still stands.

As for your attention, I will write 500 words or more to get that if it you will make you more matured in reasoning.

I've been busy with myself hence my belated response. Cheers too
smiley grin Go through the thread too again now and my comment and see how many sensible, good reasoning people who understood me and have good judgement hit the like botton on it, apart from the opposite of the above which I guess by now you knw the divide u fall into.

My dear go get good glasses not all those ones that are for babies or not recommended so you can read well and pls mak sure you are in your good senses to comprehend.

Even after your letter seeking my attention you will still have to sweep the whole of 3rd mainland bridge before I think of what next.

Well mayb you go home and take some rest so you don't get too saturated. Regards dear.
Re: 55-Year-Old Man Having Sex With 13-Year-Old Girl Caught - See Photo by ba7man(m): 1:13pm On Jun 24, 2016
OgaSirAde:

smiley grin Go through the thread too again now and my comment and see how many sensible, good reasoning people who understood me and have good judgement hit the like botton on it, apart from the opposite of the above which I guess by now you knw the divide u fall into.

My dear go get good glasses not all those ones that are for babies or not recommended so you can read well and pls mak sure you are in your good senses to comprehend.

Even after your letter seeking my attention you will still have to sweep the whole of 3rd mainland bridge before I think of what next.

Well mayb you go home and take some rest so you don't get too saturated. Regards dear.
I Honestly concluded that you're a paedophile from your post.

No lengthy post after than changes anything.
Re: 55-Year-Old Man Having Sex With 13-Year-Old Girl Caught - See Photo by deeoh(m): 1:21pm On Jun 24, 2016
OgaSirAde:

POC there is something like consented sex. However, back to the matter it would have been better to ask questions before typing any irrelevant or out of point statement. I used the word 'consented' because going from the picture the girl is not remorsed at all. Kapish
that's the point dam her pose or demeanor in the pix, she is a minor consequently consent is not appropriate. let's build this society right at least with our utterance in public places social media inclusive. this society is all we have let's comment responsibly. truth is hard I know but take it like a man and work on it.
Re: 55-Year-Old Man Having Sex With 13-Year-Old Girl Caught - See Photo by OgaSirAde(m): 3:38pm On Jun 24, 2016
deeoh:
that's the point dam her pose or demeanor in the pix, she is a minor consequently consent is not appropriate. let's build this society right at least with our utterance in public places social media inclusive. this society is all we have let's comment responsibly. truth is hard I know but take it like a man and work on it.
Young man I pity you if you use this kind of attitude to train up your child 'dam' ur type won't give a dam about what your child does because he or she is minor. I pity you. You better borrow a que from the Bible train up your child in the way of the Lord so he or she will not depart from it.
What you have up there cannot even build a street talkless of a village or country. BTW no truth in it kindly reserve it for yourself. Regards.
Re: 55-Year-Old Man Having Sex With 13-Year-Old Girl Caught - See Photo by OgaSirAde(m): 3:48pm On Jun 24, 2016
ba7man:
I Honestly concluded that you're a paedophile from your post.

No lengthy post after than changes anything.
And you are? I don't reply kids who just make or type careless statement.

Am sure you just got hold of daddys phone and you think you can type irrelevant things. Regards.
Re: 55-Year-Old Man Having Sex With 13-Year-Old Girl Caught - See Photo by deeoh(m): 5:36pm On Jun 24, 2016
OgaSirAde:

Young man I pity you if you use this kind of attitude to train up your child 'dam' ur type won't give a dam about what your child does because he or she is minor. I pity you. You better borrow a que from the Bible train up your child in the way of the Lord so he or she will not depart from it.
What you have up there cannot even build a street talkless of a village or country. BTW no truth in it kindly reserve it for yourself. Regards.
am done with u yo. u definitely misinformed and didn't grasp my write up.
Re: 55-Year-Old Man Having Sex With 13-Year-Old Girl Caught - See Photo by DerrickzB: 5:40pm On Jun 24, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
google the picture to be sure of what u are saying

He is right bro.. Is old.. these stuff happenrd around my area..
Re: 55-Year-Old Man Having Sex With 13-Year-Old Girl Caught - See Photo by W3irDo: 5:41pm On Jun 24, 2016
Dis story is as old as Metuselah
Re: 55-Year-Old Man Having Sex With 13-Year-Old Girl Caught - See Photo by W3irDo: 5:41pm On Jun 24, 2016
Re: 55-Year-Old Man Having Sex With 13-Year-Old Girl Caught - See Photo by OgaSirAde(m): 9:10pm On Jun 24, 2016
deeoh:
am done with u yo. u definitely misinformed and didn't grasp my write up.
I never had your time in the first place you were the one who was too forward and won't read statements well before typing rubbish. I think you are the one who is not well guided. Regards

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 55-Year-Old Man Having Sex With 13-Year-Old Girl Caught - See Photo by tobypills(m): 10:12pm On Jun 24, 2016
If you reside in benin City, this is the best time to get on the smile 4g LTE Network. Come on board Now while this promo lasts

1. Atel Kit with 20GB @ N9,800 (5GB anytime + 15GB MidNite over 3 months) : 15GB MidNite = Get 5GB bonus monthly when you recharge 5GB anytime bundle monthly.

2. Smifi kit with 70GB @ N16,800 (10GB anytime + 60GB MidNite over 3 months) : 60GB MidNite = Get 20GB bonus monthly when you recharge 5GB anytime bundle monthly.

3. Router offer with 160GB @ N25,800 (10GB anytime + 150GB MidNite over 3 months) : 150GB MidNite = Get 50GB bonus monthly when you recharge 10GB anytime bundle monthly.

Call Toby 08138097784
Re: 55-Year-Old Man Having Sex With 13-Year-Old Girl Caught - See Photo by ba7man(m): 7:50am On Jun 25, 2016
OgaSirAde:

And you are? I don't reply kids who just make or type careless statement.

Am sure you just got hold of daddys phone and you think you can type irrelevant things. Regards.
Paedophile...... undecided.
Re: 55-Year-Old Man Having Sex With 13-Year-Old Girl Caught - See Photo by Utchgirl(f): 8:15pm On Jun 25, 2016
chidicute:

funny u dear... how did u know its ofe mmanu peope...cos the last time i checked no name , no location...

By dia face,we shall knw dem.
Re: 55-Year-Old Man Having Sex With 13-Year-Old Girl Caught - See Photo by OgaSirAde(m): 8:35pm On Jun 25, 2016
ba7man:
Paedophile...... undecided.

Kindly go and get busy kid, or help mummy in the kitchen. Regards
Re: 55-Year-Old Man Having Sex With 13-Year-Old Girl Caught - See Photo by ba7man(m): 5:25am On Jun 26, 2016
OgaSirAde:

Kindly go and get busy kid, or help mummy in the kitchen. Regards
Paedophiles normally mistaken people as kids........ so I ain't mad at you. grin
Re: 55-Year-Old Man Having Sex With 13-Year-Old Girl Caught - See Photo by OgaSirAde(m): 6:19am On Jun 26, 2016
ba7man:
Paedophiles normally mistaken people as kids........ so I ain't mad at you. grin
I guess you done with mummy in the kitchen, next is to go and read your ABC and 123 so your reasoning can grow. JESUS loves you. Regards
Re: 55-Year-Old Man Having Sex With 13-Year-Old Girl Caught - See Photo by jbblues24(m): 2:03am On May 26, 2019
Things are happening sa cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite / What To Do If She Breaks Up With You...(winning Her Back) / Secondary School Students Caught Having Sex In Festac, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.