Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,444 members, 7,812,336 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:55 AM

55-Year-Old Man Having Sex With 13-Year-Old Girl Caught - See Photo - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 55-Year-Old Man Having Sex With 13-Year-Old Girl Caught - See Photo (133678 Views)

13-Year-Old Girl Flees With Boyfriend In Lagos / Nigerian Guy Releases Nude Photos Of Girl Caught Dating Friend's Father / Photos A Bare-breasted Girl Caught Having Sex In A Taxi On The Street In Russia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 55-Year-Old Man Having Sex With 13-Year-Old Girl Caught - See Photo by stchinedu: 6:19pm On Jun 23, 2016
dainformant:
The kind of things we see and hear these days are quite shocking that will even the 'blind and deaf' will be left dazed. According to reports making the rounds on social media platforms, this man who is about 55 years old -was caught having sex with a 13-year-old girl.. The man was arrested in the process and the little girl in his defence, said the policemen should leave her man who makes her happy and provides everything she needs....The location of the shameful deed was not revealed.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/06/shameful-55-year-old-man-caught-having.html
whoever pushed this story to front page should be examined. This is an old story that has since become stale. come to think of it, the first time the story came on nairaland, the man was 76yrs, now the same man is said to be 55yrs. This is a clear indication that both the op and the mod that pushed it to front page are either outdated or high on some very dangerous drugs.
There are so many current news that are not touched but they keep forcing stale news on us. undecided

If the mod likes, let s/he ban me...that will not stop the truth...there is urgent need for total overhauling.
Re: 55-Year-Old Man Having Sex With 13-Year-Old Girl Caught - See Photo by ItsMeAboki(m): 6:20pm On Jun 23, 2016
Atmmachine:

You're a big disgrace to Nigeria.

Having sex with a 13 year old girl is consented ??
She's a minor for fucck sake.

In USA, if you have sex with a 17 year old girl who will be 18 in the next 5 minutes, you will go to jail for 16 years and you will be a registered sex offender for the rest of your life.

Your statement shows the kind of person you are, you enjoy sex with minors, i hope your children pays heavily for your foolishness

Yes, you are correct but it also depends on which country; for example it would have been no crime in Spain, Italy and shockingly the Vatican where the age of consent is only 13 yrs.
Re: 55-Year-Old Man Having Sex With 13-Year-Old Girl Caught - See Photo by vikkeee(m): 6:20pm On Jun 23, 2016
Name checkers.....bad market
Re: 55-Year-Old Man Having Sex With 13-Year-Old Girl Caught - See Photo by Emmanueledu(m): 6:31pm On Jun 23, 2016
Things happening these days!nawa ooo
Re: 55-Year-Old Man Having Sex With 13-Year-Old Girl Caught - See Photo by 1miccza: 6:41pm On Jun 23, 2016
Wetin person nor go hear these days sef
Re: 55-Year-Old Man Having Sex With 13-Year-Old Girl Caught - See Photo by Chibuhealth(f): 6:49pm On Jun 23, 2016
Utchgirl:
Ndi ofe'mmanu n'ara ka nkita.

Chineke ekwere ngwere gbaa aji.

Tufiakwa !
ochi akwatue m
Re: 55-Year-Old Man Having Sex With 13-Year-Old Girl Caught - See Photo by funkybully(f): 6:56pm On Jun 23, 2016
Atmmachine:
55 years old Olatunde Olanikpu
These people sef

By the man's thick lips kpomo and the girl's abiku hair style I know say na Olaniyi Olanikpu them and na Ogun state e happen. Na cultural normal thing there
Re: 55-Year-Old Man Having Sex With 13-Year-Old Girl Caught - See Photo by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:06pm On Jun 23, 2016
dainformant:
The kind of things we see and hear these days are quite shocking that will even the 'blind and deaf' will be left dazed. According to reports making the rounds on social media platforms, this man who is about 55 years old -was caught having sex with a 13-year-old girl.. The man was arrested in the process and the little girl in his defence, said the policemen should leave her man who makes her happy and provides everything she needs....The location of the shameful deed was not revealed.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/06/shameful-55-year-old-man-caught-having.html
Houseofglam7:
And d mumu geh rest hand for him shoulder!
Mtchewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
MadCow1:

What is the "Age of Consent" WORLDWIDE and in Nigeria?

So if a 13 year old girl tell you she is Hot and wants to have sex with you, you will whip out your diick and have sex with her? angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

In sane climes, you would have been traced and your name added to the Registered Sex offenders watchlist.
Please extend your anger to the LAW MAKERS who passed this bill. Especially that one wey marry a 13year old lipsrsealed This is a very serious matter. I hope the law can be repealed
Re: 55-Year-Old Man Having Sex With 13-Year-Old Girl Caught - See Photo by Akjr(m): 7:20pm On Jun 23, 2016
Am not supporting evil o.. Buh y dey dont arrest d muslims dah do marry 11yrs old girls. Abi nah finger dem dei use Bleep aftr marriage. Since d man no force or rape d girl, y arrestin hm... Pls i dnt wnt any quote
Re: 55-Year-Old Man Having Sex With 13-Year-Old Girl Caught - See Photo by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jun 23, 2016
It's very alarming that so many men are attracted to children.

Says a lot about their psyche. Everyday one pedophile news or the other. Tufiakwa.
Re: 55-Year-Old Man Having Sex With 13-Year-Old Girl Caught - See Photo by Utchgirl(f): 7:52pm On Jun 23, 2016
MrFootball:
why compare others to a dog... Silly tribalistic girl.

Who be dis one ?
Abeg shift !

1 Like

Re: 55-Year-Old Man Having Sex With 13-Year-Old Girl Caught - See Photo by emi14: 7:55pm On Jun 23, 2016
This is culture among Muslims
Re: 55-Year-Old Man Having Sex With 13-Year-Old Girl Caught - See Photo by Utchgirl(f): 7:57pm On Jun 23, 2016
Ioannes:

shun tribalism. it is perpetuated by simple minded fellas.

Gerara hia men !

1 Like

Re: 55-Year-Old Man Having Sex With 13-Year-Old Girl Caught - See Photo by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jun 23, 2016
Utchgirl:

Gerara hia men !
Yeah. I expected you to go gutter on me.
We don't need clannish people in Nigeria.
People who can't see beyond tribe and see the bigger picture.
Re: 55-Year-Old Man Having Sex With 13-Year-Old Girl Caught - See Photo by mayomigreenland(m): 8:07pm On Jun 23, 2016
This world is coming to an end.
Re: 55-Year-Old Man Having Sex With 13-Year-Old Girl Caught - See Photo by 3kay945(m): 8:19pm On Jun 23, 2016
Atmmachine:

In USA, if you have sex with a 17 year old girl who will be 18 in the next 5 minutes, you will go to jail for 16 years and you will be a registered sex offender for the rest of your life.

Your statement shows the kind of person you are, you enjoy sex with minors, i hope your children pays heavily for your foolishness

I only have problem with your last sentence. Cos, going by your reasoning would I be wrong to say the girl is paying for what her father did sometimes ago

If you love to curse then face the culprit only and leave the future kids out of it.
Re: 55-Year-Old Man Having Sex With 13-Year-Old Girl Caught - See Photo by 3kay945(m): 8:22pm On Jun 23, 2016
funkybully:

By the man's thick lips kpomo and the girl's abiku hair style I know say na Olaniyi Olanikpu them and na Ogun state e happen. Na cultural normal thing there

grin grin naughty you!

1 Like

Re: 55-Year-Old Man Having Sex With 13-Year-Old Girl Caught - See Photo by fuckpoverty(m): 8:39pm On Jun 23, 2016
[color=#006600][/color] hmmmm gods of ahmadioha dis 1 pass my hand 2 typ oooo...... I see endtime children everywhere
Re: 55-Year-Old Man Having Sex With 13-Year-Old Girl Caught - See Photo by remikunle: 8:42pm On Jun 23, 2016
Na old story be that
Re: 55-Year-Old Man Having Sex With 13-Year-Old Girl Caught - See Photo by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jun 23, 2016
kai.
Re: 55-Year-Old Man Having Sex With 13-Year-Old Girl Caught - See Photo by Sunglow: 9:11pm On Jun 23, 2016
Atmmachine:
These people sef
on top all the many many wives dem dey marry.
Re: 55-Year-Old Man Having Sex With 13-Year-Old Girl Caught - See Photo by Sunglow: 9:14pm On Jun 23, 2016
[quote author=OgaSirAde post=46853812]This is stale. However its obvious it was a consented thing so no blames.[/quote *child molester*
Re: 55-Year-Old Man Having Sex With 13-Year-Old Girl Caught - See Photo by hoebamaa(m): 9:29pm On Jun 23, 2016
shocked
Re: 55-Year-Old Man Having Sex With 13-Year-Old Girl Caught - See Photo by Fizzbizzie(m): 9:49pm On Jun 23, 2016
Atmmachine:
These people sef

That's Yoruba name with Ibo surname.. Na remix u dey do?
Re: 55-Year-Old Man Having Sex With 13-Year-Old Girl Caught - See Photo by Houseofglam7(f): 9:56pm On Jun 23, 2016
Eluwilussit:

True LOVE! grin grin . For better or worse.

Na to use koboko reset her brain

1 Like

Re: 55-Year-Old Man Having Sex With 13-Year-Old Girl Caught - See Photo by Houseofglam7(f): 9:58pm On Jun 23, 2016
IYANGBALI:
if you no go do another babe go do now.

Funjosh be like why dem come cover the babe toto na?

Lol
Badt guy
Re: 55-Year-Old Man Having Sex With 13-Year-Old Girl Caught - See Photo by JimiOgunlola: 10:06pm On Jun 23, 2016
Atmmachine:
These people sef

lmao which one be Olanikpu again? You too like trouble. grin
Re: 55-Year-Old Man Having Sex With 13-Year-Old Girl Caught - See Photo by chidicute(m): 10:20pm On Jun 23, 2016
Utchgirl:
Ndi ofe'mmanu n'ara ka nkita.

Chineke ekwere ngwere gbaa aji.

Tufiakwa !

funny u dear... how did u know its ofe mmanu peope...cos the last time i checked no name , no location...
Re: 55-Year-Old Man Having Sex With 13-Year-Old Girl Caught - See Photo by GreyLaw(m): 10:20pm On Jun 23, 2016
Atmmachine:

You hope his children pays heavily for his foolishness? Sorry, but you are the made of the same material with him! You cannot rope innocent and probably unborn children into the folly of their father.
Re: 55-Year-Old Man Having Sex With 13-Year-Old Girl Caught - See Photo by icejoel(m): 10:26pm On Jun 23, 2016
NA wah oh
Re: 55-Year-Old Man Having Sex With 13-Year-Old Girl Caught - See Photo by gqboyy(m): 10:41pm On Jun 23, 2016
It's a fucccked up world......
Re: 55-Year-Old Man Having Sex With 13-Year-Old Girl Caught - See Photo by OgaSirAde(m): 11:09pm On Jun 23, 2016
MadCow1:

What is the "Age of Consent" WORLDWIDE and in Nigeria?

So if a 13 year old girl tell you she is Hot and wants to have sex with you, you will whip out your diick and have sex with her? angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

In sane climes, you would have been traced and your name added to the Registered Sex offenders watchlist.
Ur name says it all. You lack wisdom and understanding. Its obvious you gave my submission a wrong interpretation. I never said the man is not guilty but the girl needs to be seriously chastised her parents inclusive. She had the effontry to place her hand on his shoulder.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite / What To Do If She Breaks Up With You...(winning Her Back) / Secondary School Students Caught Having Sex In Festac, Lagos

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.