Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,543 members, 7,812,692 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:38 PM

55-Year-Old Man Having Sex With 13-Year-Old Girl Caught - See Photo - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 55-Year-Old Man Having Sex With 13-Year-Old Girl Caught - See Photo (133684 Views)

13-Year-Old Girl Flees With Boyfriend In Lagos / Nigerian Guy Releases Nude Photos Of Girl Caught Dating Friend's Father / Photos A Bare-breasted Girl Caught Having Sex In A Taxi On The Street In Russia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 55-Year-Old Man Having Sex With 13-Year-Old Girl Caught - See Photo by OgaSirAde(m): 11:13pm On Jun 23, 2016
[quote author=Sunglow post=46864860][/quote]
I respond to constructive sentences, kindly go and learn from dose that will teach u.
Re: 55-Year-Old Man Having Sex With 13-Year-Old Girl Caught - See Photo by OgaSirAde(m): 11:17pm On Jun 23, 2016
AreaFada2:
A child of 13 cannot consent to sex. She has no capacity to do so legally. Grooming cannot be considered consent. Same reason you cannot vote or join the army at the age of 13. That is the law.
Agreed sir but I ask if a 13 year old child commits a criminal offence govt will clap for the child and say well done continue. Such child will be put in a remand home because a little level of good reasoning and behaviour is expected of the child. That is the law.
Re: 55-Year-Old Man Having Sex With 13-Year-Old Girl Caught - See Photo by OgaSirAde(m): 11:24pm On Jun 23, 2016
deeoh:
@ogasirade and others who have same stale ideas. there is nothing like consented sex between a 13 years old girl and 55year old man. that she is defending him as u suggested doesn't make the act appropriate. at time I get really scare of the future of this country because of most online comments which to most extent mirrored the way most Nigerians think
POC there is something like consented sex. However, back to the matter it would have been better to ask questions before typing any irrelevant or out of point statement. I used the word 'consented' because going from the picture the girl is not remorsed at all. Kapish
Re: 55-Year-Old Man Having Sex With 13-Year-Old Girl Caught - See Photo by OgaSirAde(m): 11:32pm On Jun 23, 2016
AuroraB:
True. I might as well believe News on here ain't vetted. With the location unknown and a recycled News...I fear Nairaland ooooo
No longer the choice destination for News as it happens embarassed
Exactly dear the story is so old I guess op just wanted attention and generate comments. Cheers
Re: 55-Year-Old Man Having Sex With 13-Year-Old Girl Caught - See Photo by OgaSirAde(m): 11:33pm On Jun 23, 2016
Ahmed3rdjuly:

consented 13 years old girl?
i bow unto u ooo
You must be a man worshipper, kindly give your bow to God I don't need it. Regards
Re: 55-Year-Old Man Having Sex With 13-Year-Old Girl Caught - See Photo by OgaSirAde(m): 11:36pm On Jun 23, 2016
frisky2good:
A 13 year old girl cannot consent to sex. Even if she rapes you, you are still at fault. That's the law.

Oga lawyer am not arguing with you I used dat because the girl is not even remorseful at all.
Re: 55-Year-Old Man Having Sex With 13-Year-Old Girl Caught - See Photo by OgaSirAde(m): 11:41pm On Jun 23, 2016
glossy6:

Read your sentence again and assimilate it, this time around slowly. Then take a look at the mirror and bow your face in

....Am too angry to complete this sentence
I think it should be the other way round. Its obvious you are someone who loves to jump into conclusion. I used such statement because I had a reason to. Am not accountable to you. I don't need to look at the mirror am proud of myself maybe you should so you can see the spots on your face.
BTW who your anger help.
Re: 55-Year-Old Man Having Sex With 13-Year-Old Girl Caught - See Photo by OgaSirAde(m): 11:43pm On Jun 23, 2016
RaggedyAnn:

A 13yr old girl can't give consent, Legally. This qualifies as Statutory Rape.

There are cases where 19yr old boys have been arrested for sleeping with their 16yr old girlfriends. This man is 55!
Yes ma I agree but I had a reason for using the word. For more details you can see me later. Cheers
Re: 55-Year-Old Man Having Sex With 13-Year-Old Girl Caught - See Photo by Nathsbash(m): 11:49pm On Jun 23, 2016
Hmmmm and d girl is even happy resting her hands on the man's shoulder Kai end time...

1 Like

Re: 55-Year-Old Man Having Sex With 13-Year-Old Girl Caught - See Photo by OgaSirAde(m): 11:50pm On Jun 23, 2016
Atmmachine:

You're a big disgrace to Nigeria.

Having sex with a 13 year old girl is consented ??
She's a minor for fucck sake.

In USA, if you have sex with a 17 year old girl who will be 18 in the next 5 minutes, you will go to jail for 16 years and you will be a registered sex offender for the rest of your life.

Your statement shows the kind of person you are, you enjoy sex with minors, i hope your children pays heavily for your foolishness
You sound like an activist who lacks wisdom and very hungry.
Sensible individuals who see or read a statement always ask why before they arrive at a conclusion but hungry individuals like you never do because you need spiritual help.
BTW am sure you don't know where US embassy is (that's by the way).
FYI I have never and will never have sex with minors. I had a reason for using such a word/statement which your reasoning can't and will never comprehend.
Grown ups don't use fowl languages or insults peoples family, well I guess you will be in my prayer list so you can grow up cos the 'young shall grow'. Cheers sir.
Re: 55-Year-Old Man Having Sex With 13-Year-Old Girl Caught - See Photo by vanhayor(m): 12:00am On Jun 24, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
google the picture to be sure of what u are saying
Oga its fucking old
Re: 55-Year-Old Man Having Sex With 13-Year-Old Girl Caught - See Photo by flyforall: 12:21am On Jun 24, 2016
LUST IS A STRONG DEMON SHA
Re: 55-Year-Old Man Having Sex With 13-Year-Old Girl Caught - See Photo by kboyonline007(m): 1:22am On Jun 24, 2016
That his weapon should be locked up.

Re: 55-Year-Old Man Having Sex With 13-Year-Old Girl Caught - See Photo by datigbogirl: 2:03am On Jun 24, 2016
FlawlesRebirth02:
how d diccck take enter?.... jezzzzz

Dat man dey enjoy orijinal tyt abuna....
Re: 55-Year-Old Man Having Sex With 13-Year-Old Girl Caught - See Photo by TheLeakyTribe(f): 2:53am On Jun 24, 2016
OgaSirAde:
This is stale. However its obvious it was a consented thing so no blames.

As long as a child is a minor they cannot give their consent to intercourse. A minor is a child below the age of 18 years. Yes a child. In saner countries no one would dare to post the picture of a child in this situation, how much more indicate that she was involved in this.
Re: 55-Year-Old Man Having Sex With 13-Year-Old Girl Caught - See Photo by glossy6(f): 6:17am On Jun 24, 2016
OgaSirAde:

I think it should be the other way round. Its obvious you are someone who loves to jump into conclusion. I used such statement because I had a reason to. Am not accountable to you. I don't need to look at the mirror am proud of myself maybe you should so you can see the spots on your face.
BTW who your anger help.

Whatever reason you have for supporting a sexual relationship between a 55 years old man and a 13 years old girl speaks volume of your person.

Yes, you are accountable to anyone but your type should be on sex crime watch list.

I need not say more
Re: 55-Year-Old Man Having Sex With 13-Year-Old Girl Caught - See Photo by goodfornothing(m): 6:48am On Jun 24, 2016
Old news.
Re: 55-Year-Old Man Having Sex With 13-Year-Old Girl Caught - See Photo by goodfornothing(m): 6:48am On Jun 24, 2016
Old news.
Re: 55-Year-Old Man Having Sex With 13-Year-Old Girl Caught - See Photo by goodfornothing(m): 6:50am On Jun 24, 2016
Re: 55-Year-Old Man Having Sex With 13-Year-Old Girl Caught - See Photo by Edusouls(m): 6:51am On Jun 24, 2016
u no even see their vry repulsive ugly looks, these generation of young boys and girls are a total disaster, kai black africans na devils offspring..
Re: 55-Year-Old Man Having Sex With 13-Year-Old Girl Caught - See Photo by Nobody: 7:17am On Jun 24, 2016
dyadeleye:

The man dick don format her brain...pity##

And he provides everything she needs..

Women grin

Moreover our hausa brothers do marry 13 year old girls..
Re: 55-Year-Old Man Having Sex With 13-Year-Old Girl Caught - See Photo by precious224: 7:39am On Jun 24, 2016
#Fresh is nice tho(just kidding)..its such a barbaric act..baba you no get shame ooo..do you even know what shame is at all!!!!!!
Re: 55-Year-Old Man Having Sex With 13-Year-Old Girl Caught - See Photo by Nobody: 8:23am On Jun 24, 2016
Atmmachine:

In USA, if you have sex with a 17 year old girl who will be 18 in the next 5 minutes, you will go to jail for 16 years and you will be a registered sex offender for the rest of your life.

No you wont, age of consent in most states including MD is 16 and legal as long as the older partner isnt in a position of trust eg coaches, teachers, employers...Sex with 14-16 yr old is legal as long as the other partner isnt 4 years older.

Dont type what you are not sure.
Re: 55-Year-Old Man Having Sex With 13-Year-Old Girl Caught - See Photo by syntekelite(m): 8:53am On Jun 24, 2016
dainformant:
The kind of things we see and hear these days are quite shocking that will even the 'blind and deaf' will be left dazed. According to reports making the rounds on social media platforms, this man who is about 55 years old -was caught having sex with a 13-year-old girl.. The man was arrested in the process and the little girl in his defence, said the policemen should leave her man who makes her happy and provides everything she needs....The location of the shameful deed was not revealed.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/06/shameful-55-year-old-man-caught-having.html
whoever took the picture of an underage naked and put it on national paper commited the same crime as the rapist...we have useless and incompetent senators,another clime would have reviewed the constitution and introduced stricter penalties to pedophile and rapists..but they busy goin on holiday and proposing life pension..
they should be careful before naija turn into the wild wild west..
Re: 55-Year-Old Man Having Sex With 13-Year-Old Girl Caught - See Photo by MrFootball(m): 9:05am On Jun 24, 2016
Utchgirl:

Who be dis one ?
Abeg shift !
I will nt shift madam... Read ur signature again n u will see why smiley
Re: 55-Year-Old Man Having Sex With 13-Year-Old Girl Caught - See Photo by AreaFada2: 9:19am On Jun 24, 2016
OgaSirAde:

Agreed sir but I ask if a 13 year old child commits a criminal offence govt will clap for the child and say well done continue. Such child will be put in a remand home because a little level of good reasoning and behaviour is expected of the child. That is the law.

Actually, a 13 year old can kill and not go to life in prison or face death penalty. The reason behind juvenile detention is not punishment. It is to provide help and time to evaluate how best to re-integrate the child back into society.
Re: 55-Year-Old Man Having Sex With 13-Year-Old Girl Caught - See Photo by Snwokenk: 9:21am On Jun 24, 2016
Atmmachine:

You're a big disgrace to Nigeria.

Having sex with a 13 year old girl is consented ??
She's a minor for fucck sake.

Your statement shows the kind of person you are, you enjoy sex with minors, i hope your children pays heavily for your foolishness

Actually you're wrong. It all depends on the state. Especially for a 17yr old. States have different age of consents and different laws for 16yr olds and up.
Re: 55-Year-Old Man Having Sex With 13-Year-Old Girl Caught - See Photo by OgaSirAde(m): 10:43am On Jun 24, 2016
AreaFada2:

Actually, a 13 year old can kill and not go to life in prison or face death penalty. The reason behind juvenile detention is not punishment. It is to provide help and time to evaluate how best to re-integrate the child back into society.
Sure...at least something is done so that the child can know what he/she did is wrong.
Re: 55-Year-Old Man Having Sex With 13-Year-Old Girl Caught - See Photo by OgaSirAde(m): 10:50am On Jun 24, 2016
glossy6:

Whatever reason you have for supporting a sexual relationship between a 55 years old man and a 13 years old girl speaks volume of your person.

Yes, you are accountable to anyone but your type should be on sex crime watch list.

I need not say more
Young lady if you need my attention kindly write a letter not more than 250words, why i should give you.

Back to the matter, pls tell me where in my post did i support a sexual relationship btw a 55yr old man and 13year old girl. Kindly get a glasses so you can read well.

i dont have anything to say to you, BTW my name can never be dere. #Get busy young lady# cheers
Re: 55-Year-Old Man Having Sex With 13-Year-Old Girl Caught - See Photo by OgaSirAde(m): 10:50am On Jun 24, 2016
glossy6:

I need not say more
Young lady if you need my attention kindly write a letter not more than 250words, why i should give you.

Back to the matter, pls tell me where in my post did i support a sexual relationship btw a 55yr old man and 13year old girl. Kindly get glasses so you can read well.

i dont have anything to say to you, BTW my name can never be dere. #Get busy young lady# cheers
Re: 55-Year-Old Man Having Sex With 13-Year-Old Girl Caught - See Photo by OgaSirAde(m): 10:56am On Jun 24, 2016
TheLeakyTribe:

As long as a child is a minor they cannot give their consent to intercourse. A minor is a child below the age of 18 years. Yes a child. In saner countries no one would dare to post the picture of a child in this situation, how much more indicate that she was involved in this.
Sure that was even why i made such comment because it looks like the girl was happy with the act and not even remorseful at all. Cheers.
Re: 55-Year-Old Man Having Sex With 13-Year-Old Girl Caught - See Photo by YourMajesty(m): 11:59am On Jun 24, 2016
myfantasies:
YourMarjesty is right

D pics is very old, i saw dis same pics sometime last year
Leave am, make e dey fool himself angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite / What To Do If She Breaks Up With You...(winning Her Back) / Secondary School Students Caught Having Sex In Festac, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.