Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,416 members, 7,812,229 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:22 AM

55-Year-Old Man Having Sex With 13-Year-Old Girl Caught - See Photo - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 55-Year-Old Man Having Sex With 13-Year-Old Girl Caught - See Photo (133676 Views)

13-Year-Old Girl Flees With Boyfriend In Lagos / Nigerian Guy Releases Nude Photos Of Girl Caught Dating Friend's Father / Photos A Bare-breasted Girl Caught Having Sex In A Taxi On The Street In Russia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 55-Year-Old Man Having Sex With 13-Year-Old Girl Caught - See Photo by IsraelMonday(m): 4:42pm On Jun 23, 2016
itud ino no Uyime.. Efed akun-lemme inteprete in pidgin.. Until toto agree.. Kondo qo nack am..
Abeq na her mama kitchen be dat..?
Na BibLe study she dey so..?
Abeq na parLour she dey sweep..?
Abeq na assiqnment/homework she de do..? Ok lets pretend she doesn't knw what ah askd above..
She no de feAr biq pesn..?
Her mama never teach am sex education..?
What was her first reaction when d man made his advances..?
That's aL.. Nw brinq her to my vilLaqe n we'LL shOw her that sex is nt a chiLd's pLay..
Abeq na jars.. We qo breAk am.. And em 4 d mAn..
After one week.. Him no qo even neAr him dauqhter wey dey 4 dsame aqe bracket aqain.. By d way..
I Thouqht a one time chairman of ***C married a qirL of 8..?
U wan tel me say d man neva nack am..?
So what's d biq deAl here..?

1 Like

Re: 55-Year-Old Man Having Sex With 13-Year-Old Girl Caught - See Photo by Johnsown1(m): 4:47pm On Jun 23, 2016
ucnwafor:
Lolz, translation or they will be coming for u....

Smh
Uc nwa nnem kedu nke na eme na-abea
Re: 55-Year-Old Man Having Sex With 13-Year-Old Girl Caught - See Photo by deeoh(m): 4:51pm On Jun 23, 2016
@ogasirade and others who have same stale ideas. there is nothing like consented sex between a 13 years old girl and 55year old man. that she is defending him as u suggested doesn't make the act appropriate. at time I get really scare of the future of this country because of most online comments which to most extent mirrored the way most Nigerians think

1 Like

Re: 55-Year-Old Man Having Sex With 13-Year-Old Girl Caught - See Photo by Iseoluwani: 4:54pm On Jun 23, 2016
timilehing:
It's either Kenya or.........

Or NIGERIA precisely ogun state

1 Like

Re: 55-Year-Old Man Having Sex With 13-Year-Old Girl Caught - See Photo by BomboyOnline: 4:55pm On Jun 23, 2016
Why humiliate the young girl?
Re: 55-Year-Old Man Having Sex With 13-Year-Old Girl Caught - See Photo by pacespot(m): 5:04pm On Jun 23, 2016
Though I agree that in the eye of the law what this man did is a grave offense.

But if this act was committed by a well-to-do man, police would have covered him up. How many of them are stripped un.clad and subjected to total humiliation like this.

Some numskulls are comparing Nigeria with USA, saying the man would have been sentenced to 16 years. How hypocritical, are people stripped un.clad in the USA as well?

Most of the people commenting here are doing worse with girls of lesser age.

Charge the man to court and let him face the punishment for his act, not subjecting him to inhuman humiliation like this.

I believe those policemen did this to grab their own gratification of seeing two nake.d sex partners.

People should stop comparing Nigeria with USA in the incidence like this!!!
Re: 55-Year-Old Man Having Sex With 13-Year-Old Girl Caught - See Photo by spacescientist(m): 5:05pm On Jun 23, 2016
Admin, please remove this photo. minor girl, should not get humiliated . Please
Re: 55-Year-Old Man Having Sex With 13-Year-Old Girl Caught - See Photo by mzhorlah(f): 5:07pm On Jun 23, 2016
shocked
Re: 55-Year-Old Man Having Sex With 13-Year-Old Girl Caught - See Photo by pacespot(m): 5:08pm On Jun 23, 2016
Though I agree that in the eye of the law what this man did is a grave offense.

But if this act was committed by a well-to-do man, police would have covered him up. How many of them are stripped un.clad and subjected to total humiliation like this.

Some numskulls are comparing Nigeria with USA, saying the man would have been sentenced to 16 years. How hypocritical, are people stripped un.clad in the USA as well?

Most of the people commenting here are doing worse with girls of lesser age.

Charge the man to court and let him face the punishment for his act, not subjecting him to inhuman humiliation like this.

I believe those policemen did this to grab their own gratification of seeing two nake.d se.x partners.

People should stop comparing Nigeria with USA in the incidence like this!!!
Re: 55-Year-Old Man Having Sex With 13-Year-Old Girl Caught - See Photo by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jun 23, 2016
FlawlesRebirth02:
how d diccck take enter?.... jezzzzz
Pussi has no respite it can swallow anything
Re: 55-Year-Old Man Having Sex With 13-Year-Old Girl Caught - See Photo by ucnwafor(m): 5:09pm On Jun 23, 2016
Johnsown1:

Uc nwa nnem kedu nke na eme na-abea
lolz nna mehn!! Agadi nwokea di afo iri ise na ise, ga kwunyere obere nwatakiri agbohobia di afo iri na iteolu, weee ra ya ike sharp sharp!!!!

Chaiii, uwa mmebi!!

Smh
Re: 55-Year-Old Man Having Sex With 13-Year-Old Girl Caught - See Photo by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jun 23, 2016
FlawlesRebirth02:
The hole is Flawless, that's why
Re: 55-Year-Old Man Having Sex With 13-Year-Old Girl Caught - See Photo by Jok3r(m): 5:12pm On Jun 23, 2016
dainformant:
The kind of things we see and hear these days are quite shocking that will even the 'blind and deaf' will be left dazed. According to reports making the rounds on social media platforms, this man who is about 55 years old -was caught having sex with a 13-year-old girl.. The man was arrested in the process and the little girl in his defence, said the policemen should leave her man who makes her happy and provides everything she needs....The location of the shameful deed was not revealed.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/06/shameful-55-year-old-man-caught-having.html

what a world and generations we re in.
Re: 55-Year-Old Man Having Sex With 13-Year-Old Girl Caught - See Photo by vigilantee(m): 5:16pm On Jun 23, 2016
FlawlesRebirth02:
he started penetrating her with fingers.. after road cleara bit. He introduced the joy stick forcefully. Initially it hurts but subsequently it gives joy.
Re: 55-Year-Old Man Having Sex With 13-Year-Old Girl Caught - See Photo by kay29000(m): 5:16pm On Jun 23, 2016
MadCow1:

What is the "Age of Consent" WORLDWIDE and in Nigeria?

So if a 13 year old girl tell you she is Hot and wants to have sex with you, you will whip out your diick and have sex with her? angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

In sane climes, you would have been traced and your name added to the Registered Sex offenders watchlist.

I ain't in any way in support of what d man did but do u know that the age of consent in Japan is 13?
Re: 55-Year-Old Man Having Sex With 13-Year-Old Girl Caught - See Photo by LadyAimy: 5:18pm On Jun 23, 2016
Na small girl again
Re: 55-Year-Old Man Having Sex With 13-Year-Old Girl Caught - See Photo by gbengat6(m): 5:22pm On Jun 23, 2016
after enjoying d old manx pikopiko she still has strength to pose for selfie wit her partner in crime.#tortured ix d next tin 4d old fucking nigger 2 confess d 2rut abt d mata.
Re: 55-Year-Old Man Having Sex With 13-Year-Old Girl Caught - See Photo by dfav: 5:23pm On Jun 23, 2016
Plx go to core northern Nigeria villages and see more of these...

My question is where are the small girls parents?

This maybe as a result of poor parenting

2 Likes

Re: 55-Year-Old Man Having Sex With 13-Year-Old Girl Caught - See Photo by MielBaker(m): 5:25pm On Jun 23, 2016
The two of them even take pose. Kpala kpala ilu akpala. undecided undecided
Re: 55-Year-Old Man Having Sex With 13-Year-Old Girl Caught - See Photo by IYANGBALI: 5:29pm On Jun 23, 2016
Houseofglam7:
And d mumu geh rest hand for him shoulder!
Mtchewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
if you no go do another babe go do now.

Funjosh be like why dem come cover the babe toto na?
Re: 55-Year-Old Man Having Sex With 13-Year-Old Girl Caught - See Photo by Ike4God: 5:36pm On Jun 23, 2016
FlawlesRebirth02:

question
Re: 55-Year-Old Man Having Sex With 13-Year-Old Girl Caught - See Photo by Maxcollins042(m): 5:38pm On Jun 23, 2016
Wetin dey the girl body wey come attract the shameless paedophile ? Old news sha
Re: 55-Year-Old Man Having Sex With 13-Year-Old Girl Caught - See Photo by megareal: 5:38pm On Jun 23, 2016
God pls, if there is any secret to raising ur child well, pls let me knw cos I am going to do my best to raise them right. Let my efforts not be in vain.
Re: 55-Year-Old Man Having Sex With 13-Year-Old Girl Caught - See Photo by DjAduba(m): 5:39pm On Jun 23, 2016
Since no body care about his religion I do...

it seems like,
was it with the consent of her parent? or Are they married? if no, then ........ He is not a Muslim... he must be a Christian...
Xtians u have to deal with them according to the law in ur Bible...pls do.
Re: 55-Year-Old Man Having Sex With 13-Year-Old Girl Caught - See Photo by Eluwilussit(m): 5:47pm On Jun 23, 2016
Houseofglam7:
And d mumu geh rest hand for him shoulder!
Mtchewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

True LOVE! grin grin . For better or worse.
Re: 55-Year-Old Man Having Sex With 13-Year-Old Girl Caught - See Photo by Andemi10(m): 5:52pm On Jun 23, 2016
na wa
Re: 55-Year-Old Man Having Sex With 13-Year-Old Girl Caught - See Photo by AreaFada2: 6:03pm On Jun 23, 2016
OgaSirAde:
This is stale. However its obvious it was a consented thing so no blames.
A child of 13 cannot consent to sex. She has no capacity to do so legally. Grooming cannot be considered consent. Same reason you cannot vote or join the army at the age of 13. That is the law.

1 Like

Re: 55-Year-Old Man Having Sex With 13-Year-Old Girl Caught - See Photo by Johnsown1(m): 6:09pm On Jun 23, 2016
ucnwafor:
lolz nna mehn!! Agadi nwokea di afo iri ise na ise, ga kwunyere obere nwatakiri agbohobia di afo iri na iteolu, weee ra ya ike sharp sharp!!!!

Chaiii, uwa mmebi!!

Smh

Kikikikikikiki ajo nkita
Re: 55-Year-Old Man Having Sex With 13-Year-Old Girl Caught - See Photo by ledaman: 6:10pm On Jun 23, 2016
That the level of social vices in our country. I blame the parents of the girl especially her dad!
Re: 55-Year-Old Man Having Sex With 13-Year-Old Girl Caught - See Photo by Prechy08(m): 6:11pm On Jun 23, 2016
FlawlesRebirth02:
Pls someone should answer her. She asked an innocent question, am surprised una no answer her
Re: 55-Year-Old Man Having Sex With 13-Year-Old Girl Caught - See Photo by phreakabit(m): 6:11pm On Jun 23, 2016
[size=18pt]This guy looks like a someone from the wastelands[/size]

1 Like

Re: 55-Year-Old Man Having Sex With 13-Year-Old Girl Caught - See Photo by firstking01(m): 6:18pm On Jun 23, 2016
timilehing:
It's either Kenya or.........
Ghana na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite / What To Do If She Breaks Up With You...(winning Her Back) / Secondary School Students Caught Having Sex In Festac, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.