Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,115 members, 7,811,134 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:00 AM

Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? (21087 Views)

What Do Females Like On The Male Body As Much As Guys Like Nyansh? / See What This Girl Posted Just To Get Like On Facebook / End Time :See As A Girl Posted Her Nudes For Like On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by Smellymouth: 6:50pm On Jun 29, 2016
Enahi:

Huh my waist ain't big lol.

Oh, it's the yansh cheesy grin

Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by makydebbie(f): 6:53pm On Jun 29, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
No mind her grin grin
but talk ur own na
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by scentmarlc(m): 6:54pm On Jun 29, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
@bolded cry seriously?

na lie? cheesy
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by firstking01(m): 6:54pm On Jun 29, 2016
donbenedict:
relax.. u don't understand her too well that's why
She no just wan hear me out embarassed
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by scentmarlc(m): 6:55pm On Jun 29, 2016
SANDOSKI:

Hahahaha........gringringrin

that meme cracked me cheesy . It fits
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jun 29, 2016
ForeverYoung197:

Oh yes I love some old school stuffs if you wanna call it that way. Besides, I don't wanna pull up my own chair wink wouldnt be nice if the plaque of appreciations are came from All those people I worked with before? Lol
Interesting..Who are the people you worked with?
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jun 29, 2016
makydebbie:
but talk ur own na
I get? Who crush epp? grin
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by firstking01(m): 6:58pm On Jun 29, 2016
Enahi:

I have what it takes I just don't know how to chase a guy will rather keep to myself. I used to be a bit bold in d past though when it comes to love matter.
hmmm, so what happened
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by makydebbie(f): 6:58pm On Jun 29, 2016
firstking01:
She no just wan hear me out embarassed
hmmm
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by makydebbie(f): 7:00pm On Jun 29, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
I get? Who crush epp? grin
lol...e go epp that girl when you tell her nacheesy
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by firstking01(m): 7:02pm On Jun 29, 2016
makydebbie:
hmmm
Goodevening dear
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by makydebbie(f): 7:09pm On Jun 29, 2016
firstking01:
Goodevening dear
evening...howz things?
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by firstking01(m): 7:17pm On Jun 29, 2016
makydebbie:
evening...howz things?
I bless GOD....and wburs??
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by makydebbie(f): 7:25pm On Jun 29, 2016
firstking01:
I bless GOD....and wburs??
sametongue
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by willyo(m): 7:29pm On Jun 29, 2016
prettythicksme:
undecided u cant oo,let me carry my wahala and comot here. grin

Why can't I? Impossible is nothing.
Think about that
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by Oahray: 7:33pm On Jun 29, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
undecided and what is so important in receiving pm's?
ask your fellow ladies. Always trying to imply the whole world is trying to get in touch with them.
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jun 29, 2016
makydebbie:
lol...e go epp that girl when you tell her nacheesy
I know you won't believe, but it's the simple truth, I have NONE
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by firstking01(m): 7:47pm On Jun 29, 2016
makydebbie:
sametongue
Pls do and come to whatsapp, we really need to heighten our flirtingtongue
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by firstking01(m): 7:47pm On Jun 29, 2016
makydebbie:
sametongue
Pls do and come to whatsapp, we really need to heighten our flirtingtongue....
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jun 29, 2016
Ferdyboss:

Naughtynaughty You still haven't spoken to Hateu2 ? grin Maybe I should just go directly then cheesy
hi inlaw kiss
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jun 29, 2016
naughtynaughty:
hi inlaw kiss
Where have you been?
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by Ferdyboss: 8:00pm On Jun 29, 2016
naughtynaughty:
hi inlaw kiss

Hey. You finally don approve. You took a while tho.
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by Ferdyboss: 8:01pm On Jun 29, 2016
HateU2:
From another right Can't remember, remind me

Naughty knows, you don forget already. Na wa
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by makydebbie(f): 8:07pm On Jun 29, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
I know you won't believe, but it's the simple truth, I have NONE
hmm...i believesmiley
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by makydebbie(f): 8:08pm On Jun 29, 2016
firstking01:
Pls do and come to whatsapp, we really need to heighten our flirtingtongue
lolcheesy
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by apple30(f): 8:13pm On Jun 29, 2016
Mmmmn dnt av a crush..never had..
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jun 29, 2016
makydebbie:
hmm...i believesmiley
Good girl
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by makydebbie(f): 8:24pm On Jun 29, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
Good girl
smiley
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by assfreaky(m): 9:01pm On Jun 29, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
Good girl
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by assfreaky(m): 9:06pm On Jun 29, 2016
makydebbie:
smiley
fine black girl. look at your skin like early morning tea.
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by ikombe: 9:10pm On Jun 29, 2016
Gracito:
Baby kiss kiss
Yes dear cheesy
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by ikombe: 9:11pm On Jun 29, 2016
assfreaky:

fine black girl. look at your skin like early morning tea.
tea wey u wan drink abi cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

Video Of Popular Pastor In Bed With Beautiful Female Member Surfaces Online / Lady Exposes Married Man Who Sent DM To Her Asking How Much She Charges For Nude / Get A PayPal Account With NG IP That Can Send, Receive & Withdraw Money @N1000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.