Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,856 members, 7,813,916 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:32 PM

What Must I, A Non Nigerian Do To Woo A Lagos Lady. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Must I, A Non Nigerian Do To Woo A Lagos Lady. (5186 Views)

10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much / The Way British, Americans And Nigerians Woo A Girl (photo) / Nigerian Guy Calls Out Lagos Lady That Dumped Him After A N45k Dinner Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Must I, A Non Nigerian Do To Woo A Lagos Lady. by Equipper: 5:59am On Sep 08, 2009
Well, I'm just saying that if you love someone, do what it takes to be with them. Of course it isn't just all about money money money, but it will certainly help. Without it though, you will just have to be really creative in your effort of pursuing the one you love,
Bottom line, you have to be persistent and be willing to go to great lengths to get your woman.
Regardless of what, I am still routing for the poster

You're on target man.  If I'm willing to travel to Lagos for the Christmas holidays that's a big step which is already being described by my friend as "going to great lengths".   I will certainly take her out to dinner,etc etc , You get my drift.  I am prepared to go the extra mile to win her over.
Re: What Must I, A Non Nigerian Do To Woo A Lagos Lady. by chic2pimp(m): 6:01am On Sep 08, 2009
THE AMAKA:

wahala? you are the one looking and trying to snap onto something every minute.
Magz, didnt i say come and get me?!?! undecided
Gerraway jare.
Magz:

@ Chic2pimp

Translation plz? cool cheesy
grin grin Don't worry na good thing I talk dia cool.
Re: What Must I, A Non Nigerian Do To Woo A Lagos Lady. by Nobody: 6:02am On Sep 08, 2009
AMAKA and Chimpy would both make a good couple.

Their wahala is to much. Both in the same age bracket sha
Re: What Must I, A Non Nigerian Do To Woo A Lagos Lady. by THEAMAKA(f): 6:06am On Sep 08, 2009
FL Gators:

dont even THINK ABOUT IT.
how rude, what an insult.

i cant have a peanut brain for a man. shm!
Re: What Must I, A Non Nigerian Do To Woo A Lagos Lady. by chic2pimp(m): 6:08am On Sep 08, 2009
FL Gators:

Na u sabi. There is a difference between wahala and waaaahaaaaalaaaaaaaaaaa olodo rabata. Hers is the later.
Re: What Must I, A Non Nigerian Do To Woo A Lagos Lady. by THEAMAKA(f): 6:09am On Sep 08, 2009
can you stop speaking on me, damn.
Re: What Must I, A Non Nigerian Do To Woo A Lagos Lady. by chic2pimp(m): 6:10am On Sep 08, 2009
THE AMAKA:

i cant have a peanut brain for a man. shm!
This is exactly wot she is known for on NL. Her speciality.
Re: What Must I, A Non Nigerian Do To Woo A Lagos Lady. by Nobody: 6:10am On Sep 08, 2009
Okiez. two love baboons in denial
Re: What Must I, A Non Nigerian Do To Woo A Lagos Lady. by chic2pimp(m): 6:12am On Sep 08, 2009
FL Gators:

Okiez. two love baboons in denial
Olorun maje. Olori gbeske,elenu moto
Re: What Must I, A Non Nigerian Do To Woo A Lagos Lady. by Magz(m): 6:14am On Sep 08, 2009
THE AMAKA:

Magz, didnt i say come and get me?!?! undecided

You gotta pursue me first then. cool
Re: What Must I, A Non Nigerian Do To Woo A Lagos Lady. by THEAMAKA(f): 6:14am On Sep 08, 2009
chic2pimp:

This is exactly wot she is known for on NL. Her speciality.
before you didnt say anything, now its my "specialty"
just get over it, imma do me all day everyday on this forum.
dont like it, hang yourself.
tongue
Re: What Must I, A Non Nigerian Do To Woo A Lagos Lady. by Nobody: 6:15am On Sep 08, 2009
chic2pimp:

Olorun maje. Olori gbeske,elenu moto
See what I mean. . .  . undecided
Re: What Must I, A Non Nigerian Do To Woo A Lagos Lady. by THEAMAKA(f): 6:16am On Sep 08, 2009
Magz:

Give me your email. cool
hahaha Magz boo, you know i cant give my email on this forum thingy.
lets keep a steady conversation right here.
cool
Re: What Must I, A Non Nigerian Do To Woo A Lagos Lady. by chic2pimp(m): 6:19am On Sep 08, 2009
FL Gators:

See what I mean. . .  . undecided
I think u've got the wrong dude missy.
Magz:

Give me your email. cool
As u can see for she is already taken.
THE AMAKA:

before you didnt say anything, now its my "specialty"
just get over it, imma do me all day everyday on this forum.
dont like it, hang yourself.
tongue
 embarassed embarassed embarassed grin grin *shakes his head in pity*
Re: What Must I, A Non Nigerian Do To Woo A Lagos Lady. by Nobody: 6:23am On Sep 08, 2009
ok.
Re: What Must I, A Non Nigerian Do To Woo A Lagos Lady. by THEAMAKA(f): 6:23am On Sep 08, 2009
good for you! shake your head until it falls off.

and who is taken by who? WHO?
Re: What Must I, A Non Nigerian Do To Woo A Lagos Lady. by Magz(m): 6:24am On Sep 08, 2009
Ya'll done took over the guy's thread,  undecided

We's sposed ta be helpin fam win his gurl heart, kna'mene?
Re: What Must I, A Non Nigerian Do To Woo A Lagos Lady. by THEAMAKA(f): 6:25am On Sep 08, 2009
Magz:

You guys have taken over the guy's thread, undecided
true talk!

@ poster

sorry oooo!! dont mind chic. if youve noticed on a lot of threads involving him, things have been thrown off topic. the guy just cant seem to stay on topic.
okay this thread is for you, im leaving now.

Magz, come with me.   cool
Re: What Must I, A Non Nigerian Do To Woo A Lagos Lady. by chic2pimp(m): 6:27am On Sep 08, 2009
THE AMAKA:

true talk!

@ poster

sorry oooo!! dont mind chic. if youve noticed on a lot of threads involving him, things have been thrown off topic. the guy just cant seem to stay on topic.
okay this thread is for you, im leaving now.

Magz, come with me.   cool
Thank GOD. Bye Bye,aurevior missy
Re: What Must I, A Non Nigerian Do To Woo A Lagos Lady. by THEAMAKA(f): 6:29am On Sep 08, 2009
im still on this thread im just going to ignore you from now on.
all you do in every thread is derail the topic with foolishness.
tongue

and please answer WHO?!?!
Re: What Must I, A Non Nigerian Do To Woo A Lagos Lady. by chic2pimp(m): 6:29am On Sep 08, 2009
Magz:

Ya'll done took over the guy's thread,  undecided

We's sposed ta be helpin fam win his gurl heart, kna'mene?
I have already given him the best piece of advice a human can give another human. cool cool cool cool cool
Re: What Must I, A Non Nigerian Do To Woo A Lagos Lady. by chic2pimp(m): 6:32am On Sep 08, 2009
THE AMAKA:

im still on this thread im just going to ignore you from now on.
all you do in every thread is derail the topic with foolishness.
tongue

Okay oooo. The would be the best solution.
THE AMAKA:

and please answer WHO?!?!
I thought u said u were ignoring me? undecided undecided undecided
Re: What Must I, A Non Nigerian Do To Woo A Lagos Lady. by THEAMAKA(f): 6:33am On Sep 08, 2009
when you answer that question you can be on your way.
Re: What Must I, A Non Nigerian Do To Woo A Lagos Lady. by Magz(m): 6:33am On Sep 08, 2009
Everyone pray for homie & his lover-girl.
Re: What Must I, A Non Nigerian Do To Woo A Lagos Lady. by THEAMAKA(f): 6:34am On Sep 08, 2009
Magz:

Everyone pray for homie & his lover-girl.
okay, whatever you say.

forget the "who" im done.
Re: What Must I, A Non Nigerian Do To Woo A Lagos Lady. by Equipper: 6:35am On Sep 08, 2009
Appreciate y'all. Getting a little intoduction into the Nigerian psyche
Re: What Must I, A Non Nigerian Do To Woo A Lagos Lady. by THEAMAKA(f): 6:36am On Sep 08, 2009
Equipper:

NOOOOOOO!!! we are totally not even like this.
its just NL a forum, where we just kid around.
dont take anything like this serious, nigerians aint really like this.
just some online bull, for real.
Re: What Must I, A Non Nigerian Do To Woo A Lagos Lady. by Magz(m): 6:39am On Sep 08, 2009
LMAO, this is crazy
Re: What Must I, A Non Nigerian Do To Woo A Lagos Lady. by THEAMAKA(f): 6:42am On Sep 08, 2009
na u sabi?
undecided undecided embarassed embarassed
Re: What Must I, A Non Nigerian Do To Woo A Lagos Lady. by chic2pimp(m): 6:44am On Sep 08, 2009
Magz:

LMAO, this is crazy
grin grin grin I'm laughing with u man. This is definitely crazy.
Re: What Must I, A Non Nigerian Do To Woo A Lagos Lady. by chic2pimp(m): 6:46am On Sep 08, 2009
Equipper:

No problemo. Stick to my advice and you will be fine.
THE AMAKA:

when you answer that question you can be on your way.
undecided undecided undecided
Re: What Must I, A Non Nigerian Do To Woo A Lagos Lady. by Equipper: 6:47am On Sep 08, 2009
AMAKA
NOOOOOOO!!! we are totally not even like this.
its just NL a forum, where we just kid around.
dont take anything like this serious, nigerians aint really like this.
just some online bull, for real.

I do not seE anything negative in what is going on here; all I see is the eagerness to express oneself in a straight forward way.  You may not believe this but there are elements of our true humanity in every joke, false fight etc, the real can be masked in comedy, pretended anger and the likes.  So don't get too defensive; what is happening here is real.  Don't we fool around with our friends outside of the cyberworld?  Its called being human.  There's nothing deragotory happening here, just human beings being human

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sandra, A Gurl I Wrongly Met. / Open And Insult This Girl!!! (pix) / Women Sha!!, Whats Your Advice On This.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.