Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,859 members, 7,813,935 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:55 PM

What Must I, A Non Nigerian Do To Woo A Lagos Lady. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Must I, A Non Nigerian Do To Woo A Lagos Lady. (5188 Views)

10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much / The Way British, Americans And Nigerians Woo A Girl (photo) / Nigerian Guy Calls Out Lagos Lady That Dumped Him After A N45k Dinner Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Must I, A Non Nigerian Do To Woo A Lagos Lady. by Magz(m): 2:36am On Sep 11, 2009
My family is Ibo. Of the family members I know, none of them are Christians. All of them, including my Dad, are Muslim.
Re: What Must I, A Non Nigerian Do To Woo A Lagos Lady. by THEAMAKA(f): 2:37am On Sep 11, 2009
WHAT? well then i guess my percent "guess" is wrong.
well there are igbo muslims but maybe your family is of the 15%
lol jk
i dont know
tongue

your family is ibo? YOU ARE IGBO!!
Re: What Must I, A Non Nigerian Do To Woo A Lagos Lady. by Equipper: 2:38am On Sep 11, 2009
Laughter is an indispensable ingredient in the recipe of life; therefore we should try to bring laughter into the lives of others.  It is an unwritten law in the human psyche that we are endeared to those who make us laugh.  The Book says "laughter is medicine for the soul"
Re: What Must I, A Non Nigerian Do To Woo A Lagos Lady. by Equipper: 2:42am On Sep 11, 2009
I wish I could speak to this, but I can't.
Re: What Must I, A Non Nigerian Do To Woo A Lagos Lady. by THEAMAKA(f): 2:44am On Sep 11, 2009
abeg allow it die jare
Re: What Must I, A Non Nigerian Do To Woo A Lagos Lady. by chic2pimp(m): 5:34am On Sep 11, 2009
Equipper:

Laughter is an indispensable ingredient in the recipe of life; therefore we should try to bring laughter into the lives of others. It is an unwritten law in the human psyche that we are endeared to those who make us laugh. The Book says "laughter is medicine for the soul"
Who are ya? undecided A pastor,evangelist,preacher, minister. Which one?
Re: What Must I, A Non Nigerian Do To Woo A Lagos Lady. by Equipper: 5:44am On Sep 11, 2009
chic2pimp:

Who are ya? undecided A pastor,evangelist,preacher, minister. Which one?

What prompted that question chic2pimp?  Why didn't you add philosopher?  Is this the way your pastor or Imam talks?  But tell me oo: WHO WANTS TO KNOW 
Re: What Must I, A Non Nigerian Do To Woo A Lagos Lady. by chic2pimp(m): 5:58am On Sep 11, 2009
SOME OF THE SPECIAL LAGOS LADIES I HAVE FOR YA WOULD LIKE TO KNOW.
Re: What Must I, A Non Nigerian Do To Woo A Lagos Lady. by Equipper: 6:08am On Sep 11, 2009
chic2pimp:

SOME OF THE SPECIAL LAGOS LADIES I HAVE FOR YA WOULD LIKE TO KNOW.

LADIES!!!! How many can one man have at any given period. Take time o my guy.
Re: What Must I, A Non Nigerian Do To Woo A Lagos Lady. by honeric01(m): 10:57am On Sep 11, 2009
you said that taking pictures in Lagos would get you arrested? who's giving that false information? some people just talk just because they want to talk,

i have series of pictures of places in Lagos on my phone and no fly has ever questioned why i took them,

stop posting rubbish about what you don't know, angry

by the way, AMAKA, you really do not know alot about Nigeria talkless of Lagos, you are 80% ignorant of what Nigeria is even though you claim you are from imo states. anyways when you get to imo, do you ever leave your village or you just don't look when you go outside your village?
Re: What Must I, A Non Nigerian Do To Woo A Lagos Lady. by THEAMAKA(f): 2:24pm On Sep 11, 2009
look here .bitch.
i WASNT born in nigeria, never lived there, only been there for vacations.
and when i was there I DIDNT STAY IN LAGOS!!!!
so how am i suppose to know the prices of things in Nigeria, yes i claim im from Imo State since thats where my parents and basically my whole family is from.
what is your business anyway?
yes im ignorant about Nigeria because i dont live there, neither was i born there.

but look, HOW DO YOU EXPECT ME TO KNOW THINGS IN LAGOS!!
there are probably nigerians that dont know shit about lagos living in Nigeria, so what is your business with me?

why the fuk would i care about broke down "las gidi" or whatever the call it.

SHHHHAAAAARRRRRAAAAAAPPPPP!!!!!!!
nonsense.
Re: What Must I, A Non Nigerian Do To Woo A Lagos Lady. by Equipper: 2:55pm On Sep 11, 2009
honeric01:

you said that taking pictures in Lagos would get you arrested? who's giving that false information? some people just talk just because they want to talk, i have series of pictures of places in Lagos on my phone and no fly has ever questioned why i took them, stop posting rubbish about what you don't know, angry

by the way, AMAKA, you really do not know alot about Nigeria talkless of Lagos, you are 80% ignorant of what Nigeria is even though you claim you are from imo states. anyways when you get to imo, do you ever leave your village or you just don't look when you go outside your village?

"I was informed that using a camera in Lagos is an invitation to the bad guys. I was also told that taking pictures of government buildings could get me arrested or detained by the police. Could you confirm any of this?"  

I assume that you misread my post.  I was not making a statement of fact but was simply asking for confirmation of what someone has suggested to me. So my guy cool down; no harm intended. Since you are informed could you do me the favor of answering the question, please?
Re: What Must I, A Non Nigerian Do To Woo A Lagos Lady. by Nobody: 3:05pm On Sep 11, 2009
Magz:

My family is Igbo. Of the family members I know, none of them are Christians. All of them, including my Dad, are Muslim.

Really? That's quite strange. I'm Ibo myself and I have lots of Ibo friends. Niether of my family members nor my friends are muslims. They are all christions, mostly Catholic!! But then the guy said Most, not all!!

THE AMAKA:

look here .bitch.
so how am i suppose to know the prices of things in Nigeria, yes i claim im from Imo State since thats where my parents and basically my whole family is from.
yes im ignorant about Nigeria because i dont live there, neither was i born there.

there are probably nigerians that dont know shit about lagos living in Nigeria, so what is your business with me?

nonsense.

Hey lady, watch your tongue okay! She prolly said what she did because you were qouting things you obviosly have little or no knowledge about. Why dont you continue your chitchat with the white dude and save us the stress of reading words like b**ch!  wink  smiley
Re: What Must I, A Non Nigerian Do To Woo A Lagos Lady. by Equipper: 3:11pm On Sep 11, 2009
"White dude!!!!" If you are referring to me then check this out:I am black as tar and African as can be (West African too).
Re: What Must I, A Non Nigerian Do To Woo A Lagos Lady. by Nobody: 3:20pm On Sep 11, 2009
Okay, 'Black as Tar dude' then! cheesy
Re: What Must I, A Non Nigerian Do To Woo A Lagos Lady. by Equipper: 3:47pm On Sep 11, 2009
@Ujujoan

I agree with you about the language she employed against honerc01; it was a bit on the strong side; but again the guy's post was also on the strong side o.  People need to take it easy here after all this is just a a cyber exchange where we trade in ideas and issues not emotions of anger. 
Re: What Must I, A Non Nigerian Do To Woo A Lagos Lady. by THEAMAKA(f): 12:13am On Sep 12, 2009
its obvious that both times he MISREAD the post because he has a hard time understand things.
i said what i said, OH WELL!
Re: What Must I, A Non Nigerian Do To Woo A Lagos Lady. by THEAMAKA(f): 12:14am On Sep 12, 2009
and "lady" above, who said i was TALKING ABOUT THINGS I DIDNT KNOW
did i ever confirm anything that was asked by Equipper besides advice?
please, no one said anything about lagos, no one said anything about NIGERIA IN FACT!
so please hush up, and step off.
Re: What Must I, A Non Nigerian Do To Woo A Lagos Lady. by Equipper: 12:27am On Sep 12, 2009
It is quite obvious that he did not take his time to read the posts; hence his rash replies.  But THE AMAKA looks like you don't hesitate to "blow mind ehn"?  I like your spirit; no place for hypertension shocked shocked shocked
Re: What Must I, A Non Nigerian Do To Woo A Lagos Lady. by THEAMAKA(f): 12:53am On Sep 12, 2009
hahahaha!!
grin grin
Re: What Must I, A Non Nigerian Do To Woo A Lagos Lady. by Jefak(m): 2:26am On Sep 12, 2009
Guyz stop it dis page is not 4 wot u guyz are using it 2 do, as 4 me its naija 4 life, and amaka do not mind him
Re: What Must I, A Non Nigerian Do To Woo A Lagos Lady. by Jefak(m): 2:28am On Sep 12, 2009
Guyz stop it dis page is not 4 wot u guyz are using it 2 do, as 4 me its naija life must like money so u just make them feel d presence, and amaka do not mind him
Re: What Must I, A Non Nigerian Do To Woo A Lagos Lady. by honeric01(m): 10:42am On Sep 12, 2009
THE AMAKA:

look here .bitch.

nonsense.

Now i can see that you are obviously a teenager, Ibo people all over the world call their states village wherever they are because every year, majority of them migrate back to their various states to celebrate new year's festival and get to spend time with lost friends/family (they call their states village not because it's not developed but because that's their ancestral root) so in case you thought i used that phrase as an insult on you, then you better correct yourself and learn what you don't know. smiley

Secondly, I am a young man not a girl and i don't spend all my valuable time sitting on the PC saying stuffs i don't even know of. the word bitch is meant for girls so you missed the target tongue

Thirdly,  i read this thread from the beginning and i saw most of the posts you posted, you didn't say you never lived in Nigeria until few lines away, you were almost representing the Nigeria you don't even know of hence came my post about you writing about places you don't know. you can only advise someone on what you have knowledge on, you claimed you've giving him advise about Lagos girls and about Lagos that you prolly don't know anything of, so tell me, where and what kinda advise would you be giving? let me answer the question: wrong answers, that's why i came in to correct you.

Lastly, try to learn how to read between lines, spend more time reading your books, do your homework and stop sneaking up at night to use the computer, that's disobedience in your part towards your parents grin grin cheesy
Amaka, i want you to know that i am not trying to spank or take quarrel with you, just putting you through on how this nairaland works okay? kiss kiss
Ujujoan:

Really? That's quite strange. I'm Ibo myself and I have lots of Ibo friends. Niether of my family members nor my friends are muslims. They are all christions, mostly Catholic!! But then the guy said Most, not all!!

Hey lady, watch your tongue okay! She prolly said what she did because you were qouting things you obviosly have little or no knowledge about. Why dont you continue your chitchat with the white dude and save us the stress of reading words like b**ch!  wink  smiley

Take it easy with her, she didn't understand me I guess, so just pardon her okay? smiley

Equipper:

"I was informed that using a camera in Lagos is an invitation to the bad guys. I was also told that taking pictures of government buildings could get me arrested or detained by the police. Could you confirm any of this?"  

I assume that you misread my post.  I was not making a statement of fact but was simply asking for confirmation of what someone has suggested to me. So my guy cool down; no harm intended.  Since you  are informed could you do me the favor of answering the question,  please?

Yes, let me inform you that those rumours are lies, if it was true, i wouldn't have pictures of various places of Lagos on my phone. the issue of robbers robbing you of your camera if you use it in Lagos is also false except you are in an isolated area which is the same almost everywhere in the world. if you are in an area with other people present, you can take whatever with your camera except women's cleavages, police collecting bribe and stuffs like that okay grin grin grin

Equipper:

It is quite obvious that he did not take his time to read the posts; hence his rash replies.  But THE AMAKA looks like you don't hesitate to "blow mind ehn"?  I like your spirit; no place for hypertension shocked shocked shocked

Guy, no worry, i read everything and i go school reach to understand English you hear me? anyways you needed information and you are free to ask more from those who live in Lagos and we understand the day to day living of Lagos state okay?

Peace out.
Re: What Must I, A Non Nigerian Do To Woo A Lagos Lady. by THEAMAKA(f): 4:33pm On Sep 12, 2009
this guy, you talk too much.
like i said before, i was telling the poster to GET TO KNOW HER!
does that mean all lagos girls should stay single because they live in lagos and "lagos girls" have a bad rep?
and when i say i dont know the things in lagos, where is that wrong?
do i know the hotel prices, transport prices, ect ect thats in lagos?
please there are probably people living in NIGERIA that dont know one thing about Lagos.
im talking about him getting TO KNOW HER AND MEET HER, not about how much a hotel is.
shit, niggus these days.
Re: What Must I, A Non Nigerian Do To Woo A Lagos Lady. by Equipper: 4:43pm On Sep 12, 2009
It is becoming very obvious to me that a spanner has been thrown into the communication works.  So why don't we all take a deep breath and get back to the issue(s) at hand.  We are on the same page but appearto be reading a different paragraph.  Let us return to the first paragraph of chapter one (lol).  "In the beginning was the Topic: embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: What Must I, A Non Nigerian Do To Woo A Lagos Lady. by THEAMAKA(f): 4:44pm On Sep 12, 2009
dont mind it.
Re: What Must I, A Non Nigerian Do To Woo A Lagos Lady. by Equipper: 4:47pm On Sep 12, 2009
Wheeeeeez!!!!!!! That was a relief for me.
Re: What Must I, A Non Nigerian Do To Woo A Lagos Lady. by THEAMAKA(f): 4:50pm On Sep 12, 2009
hahahaha!!   cheesy cheesy
some people take things too serious.
i was giving advice on what you should do with the lady and how to get to know her, and it was from an unbiased or non generalize viewpoint.
a lot of people were giving you advice based on the stereotypes about lagos girls and NOT real advice.
all i can tell you is get to know her, not all people are the same.
a lot of these people here are basically saying ALL lagos girls are worthless just because they live in lagos--WRONG!
just see if you REALLY like her, then you should just follow your heart.

i dont see why people get so touchy on the topic of Lagos. lol
hahaha!! oh i laugh   cool
Re: What Must I, A Non Nigerian Do To Woo A Lagos Lady. by Equipper: 5:10pm On Sep 12, 2009
Without a question in my mind I have had some pretty good pieces of advice from some of you and will definitely follow through on them; however there is also a flip side to the good advice I received -- placing all Lagos women into the "no money no love basket." That, in my opinion is presumtious on all counts.
Re: What Must I, A Non Nigerian Do To Woo A Lagos Lady. by honeric01(m): 2:42am On Sep 13, 2009
Equipper:

Without a question in my mind I have had some pretty good pieces of advice from some of you and will definitely follow through on them; however there is also a flip side to the good advice I received -- placing all Lagos women into the "no money no love basket." That, in my opinion is presumtious on all counts.

you are not far from the truth, money defines love in Lagos, no doubt about that, but you don't have to own a house full of money to get a decent girl in Lagos.
one more thing, look before you leap.
Re: What Must I, A Non Nigerian Do To Woo A Lagos Lady. by Equipper: 4:06am On Sep 13, 2009
honeric01:

you are not far from the truth, money defines love in Lagos, no doubt about that, but you don't have to own a house full of money to get a decent girl in Lagos.
one more thing, look before you leap.

Looking is what I am in the process of doing; even after looking, I will not jump, nor run but will walk in "slow motion" so that I don't get "shown the motion." hehehehehehe, ehnhehn , ehnhehn.
Re: What Must I, A Non Nigerian Do To Woo A Lagos Lady. by honeric01(m): 9:00pm On Sep 14, 2009
Equipper:

Looking is what I am in the process of doing; even after looking, I will not jump, nor run but will walk in "slow motion" so that I don't get "shown the motion." hehehehehehe, ehnhehn , ehnhehn.

Good for you bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How To Get extra Free Kiss From All Females / 12 Year Old Girl Barred From Chess Competition For Wearing This “seductive” Dres / My Friend Needs A Husband.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.