Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,790 members, 7,813,610 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:51 PM

What Must I, A Non Nigerian Do To Woo A Lagos Lady. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Must I, A Non Nigerian Do To Woo A Lagos Lady. (5182 Views)

10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much / The Way British, Americans And Nigerians Woo A Girl (photo) / Nigerian Guy Calls Out Lagos Lady That Dumped Him After A N45k Dinner Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Must I, A Non Nigerian Do To Woo A Lagos Lady. by THEAMAKA(f): 6:50am On Sep 08, 2009
Equipper:

I do not se anything negative in what is going on here; all I see is the eagerness to express oneself in a straight forward way. You may not believe this but there are elements of our true humanity in every joke, false fight etc, the real can be masked in comedy, pretended anger and the likes. So don't get too defensive; what is happening here is real. Don't we fool around with our friends outside of the cyberworld? Its called being human. There's nothing deragotory happening here, just human beings being human
UUUUUUUUUUUUU
Re: What Must I, A Non Nigerian Do To Woo A Lagos Lady. by Equipper: 6:59am On Sep 08, 2009
I still just cannot believe that members of this forum cannot PM each other
Re: What Must I, A Non Nigerian Do To Woo A Lagos Lady. by chic2pimp(m): 7:01am On Sep 08, 2009
Equipper:

I do not seE anything negative in what is going on here; all I see is the eagerness to express oneself in a straight forward way.  You may not believe this but there are elements of our true humanity in every joke, false fight etc, the real can be masked in comedy, pretended anger and the likes.  So don't get too defensive; what is happening here is real.  Don't we fool around with our friends outside of the cyberworld?  Its called being human.  There's nothing deragotory happening here, just human beings being human
WOW. Great post. Well written I must add. I must give credit where it's due.
Re: What Must I, A Non Nigerian Do To Woo A Lagos Lady. by Magz(m): 7:07am On Sep 08, 2009
Equipper:

AMAKA
I do not seE anything negative in what is going on here; all I see is the eagerness to express oneself in a straight forward way. You may not believe this but there are elements of our true humanity in every joke, false fight etc, the real can be masked in comedy, pretended anger and the likes. So don't get too defensive; what is happening here is real. Don't we fool around with our friends outside of the cyberworld? Its called being human. There's nothing deragotory happening here, just human beings being human

I like this guy! wink

Equipper:

I still just cannot believe that members of this forum cannot PM each other

Word bond, , Agreed
Re: What Must I, A Non Nigerian Do To Woo A Lagos Lady. by THEAMAKA(f): 7:08am On Sep 08, 2009
man. . .
cry cry cry

man, since the poster doesnt mind, who in this place has a real koboko?
Re: What Must I, A Non Nigerian Do To Woo A Lagos Lady. by chic2pimp(m): 7:09am On Sep 08, 2009
Magz:

I like this guy! wink

Same here. Unlike some posters, this dude definitely knows wot he wants in life.
Re: What Must I, A Non Nigerian Do To Woo A Lagos Lady. by THEAMAKA(f): 7:13am On Sep 08, 2009
*cough cough*
man some people was straight up playah hatin earlier
*cough cough*
Re: What Must I, A Non Nigerian Do To Woo A Lagos Lady. by Magz(m): 7:15am On Sep 08, 2009
LOL @ Amaka

I long to learn who you are. tongue
Re: What Must I, A Non Nigerian Do To Woo A Lagos Lady. by THEAMAKA(f): 7:15am On Sep 08, 2009
Magz:

LOL @ Amaka

I long to learn who you are. tongue
what does that mean? undecided undecided
Re: What Must I, A Non Nigerian Do To Woo A Lagos Lady. by Magz(m): 7:20am On Sep 08, 2009
I long to learn about you and find out who you are

Kna'mene?
Re: What Must I, A Non Nigerian Do To Woo A Lagos Lady. by Equipper: 7:25am On Sep 08, 2009
The negative voices around you can have negative impact upon you in so far as you your affirmations are not grounded in deep seated convictions.  This is the reason dreams are never fulfilled:  the dreamer must have a strong "spine" of convictions because the "haters" will have their say.  If your convictions cannot clearly define and motivate you, the fact is that you will end up becoming a casualty.  It is sad but true.
Re: What Must I, A Non Nigerian Do To Woo A Lagos Lady. by chic2pimp(m): 7:26am On Sep 08, 2009
Equipper:

The negative voices around you can have negative impact upon you in so far as you your affirmations are not grounded in deep seated convictions. This is the reason dreams are never fulfilled: the dreamer must have a strong "spine" of convictions because the "haters" will have their say. If your convictions cannot clearly define and motivate you, the fact is that you will end up being a casualty. It is sad but true.
Yep great post again.
Re: What Must I, A Non Nigerian Do To Woo A Lagos Lady. by Nobody: 7:27am On Sep 08, 2009
Still here?

No sleep?
Re: What Must I, A Non Nigerian Do To Woo A Lagos Lady. by THEAMAKA(f): 7:28am On Sep 08, 2009
Magz:

Kna'mene?
can you just explain? angry undecided
Re: What Must I, A Non Nigerian Do To Woo A Lagos Lady. by Equipper: 7:29am On Sep 08, 2009
I'm having a great time
Re: What Must I, A Non Nigerian Do To Woo A Lagos Lady. by tubabie(f): 7:29am On Sep 08, 2009
@OP

I think the best piece of advice you got was from Magz, take it.
I wish you the best, you look like you have your head screwed on right. wink
Re: What Must I, A Non Nigerian Do To Woo A Lagos Lady. by chic2pimp(m): 7:32am On Sep 08, 2009
FL Gators:

Still here?

No sleep?
grin grin grin Na so I see am ooo.
Re: What Must I, A Non Nigerian Do To Woo A Lagos Lady. by Equipper: 7:35am On Sep 08, 2009
Quote from: Magz on Today at 07:20:53 AM
Kna'mene?

can you just explain?

I think you have made an impression upon Magz so he wants to get to know this person ( I thinnnnnnkkk!!!
Re: What Must I, A Non Nigerian Do To Woo A Lagos Lady. by THEAMAKA(f): 7:36am On Sep 08, 2009
exactly. you put 'i think'.
so thats why i want him to explain.

i dont know what he's talking about. lol
im clueless.
Re: What Must I, A Non Nigerian Do To Woo A Lagos Lady. by Equipper: 7:40am On Sep 08, 2009
I want to once again thank y'all for putting me right I guess I'm good to go.  By the way Magz  The AMAKA is still waiting for your explanation.  As they say: "Never keep a lady waiting" (lol)
Re: What Must I, A Non Nigerian Do To Woo A Lagos Lady. by THEAMAKA(f): 7:42am On Sep 08, 2009
Equipper:

I want to once again thank y'all for putting me right I guess I'm good to go.  By the way Magz  The AMAKA is still waiting for your explanation.  As they say: "Never keep a lady waiting" (lol)
youre welcome oo!!  grin
the guy has gone and slept, i should do the same. lol
Re: What Must I, A Non Nigerian Do To Woo A Lagos Lady. by Magz(m): 3:31am On Sep 09, 2009
I was saying that like I am curious to know about you,

Dig?
Re: What Must I, A Non Nigerian Do To Woo A Lagos Lady. by THEAMAKA(f): 4:10am On Sep 09, 2009
yes i DIG!!
dont worry my info is coming later. cool
ill just catch yah.
Re: What Must I, A Non Nigerian Do To Woo A Lagos Lady. by topup: 4:22am On Sep 09, 2009
Hi Equipper,

I must say that you sound like such a sweet guy. I wish 'my' guy was on a forum this very same moment asking for advice to win me over.

Firstly, it helps to be successful in what you do and good looking. However, contrary to what some people might say on this forum, Nigerian girls are smarter than that, a lot of us know that a true catch doesn't always look like the typical candidate.

For your sake I hope she really likes you too and has no problem with really being serious with a non-Nigerian man.

To win her affection, I think you should stay true to yourself, what drew her to you, if it was her great personality then you must be more conscious about also being a great person to be around.

Of course you can serenade her with gifts, but you don't want her to get into the habit of thinking that because you're out of sight the only way she'll remember you is through your gifts. Have faith in yourself.

I wonder wherher you are travelling to Lagos just to see her, if you are, it is very important not to raise your expectations too much, life is never the fairytale you expect it to be. See this as an opportunity to experience her true self, herself at home.

Don't spend too much on wooing her, because associating your love with your money can lead the romance down the wrong route.

I really hope that she is at least a sincere girl and that she is worth all this wohala (trouble).

All the best and keep us updated smiley.
Re: What Must I, A Non Nigerian Do To Woo A Lagos Lady. by AjaraEwuro: 11:00am On Sep 09, 2009
@Equipper

You still dey yearn about this ogbonge chic wey dey Lagos? You know, sometimes, i come think about the whole thing say you qualify as a maga and as a mugun - why? because, the time wey the woman dey for yah presence for obodo oyibo, you dey see am face to face, you no fiti tell am yah mind? you dey do like aporoka moto wey carry too much overload, you go dey laugh anytime wey you see the chic, and when you dream for night, na so yah di ck go just make salute when you wake up, why, because you dey dream say you dey nack the chic, and all these period, you no fiti tell am say you dey feel butterflies for yah stomach because of him? Chic come go Lagos, Naija, Lasgidi finish, you come dey ask us wetin you go tell am to make am no say your di ck they do aphrodisiac for yah trouser anytime wey you see or think about the gal - look, lagos gal na Lagos gal - dem no know da meaning of lof - look, your pocket matters, your di ck size matters, your love doesnt matter- Look, do you think she hasnt screwed a soul since she went back to Lagos? Do you know who put KY jelly on her kitten to insert his ding dong di ck into her yummylised obo? Look, you have to seek repentance, why, because you have wasted time, precious time, look, for me, one sighting of a lady, and i am already fu cking her. Thats what ladies these days want, they dont want a guy who wastes time toating them and sending them flowers just to say I love you.

Look, send me her details, and i will send you our pictures screwing until the cows come home.
Re: What Must I, A Non Nigerian Do To Woo A Lagos Lady. by Equipper: 4:28pm On Sep 09, 2009
I'll talk to you guys in detail in about 40 minutes; however let me say this for now:  I am not going to Lagos primarily for this woman.  I am one Liberian guy who just love and appreciate Nigeria.  (I must have been in a Nigerian in my previous life  .)  Look, I am not even telling her that I am coming to Nigeria.  I will locate her after I arrive. God has blessed mee with a discerning mind; I think I am also very perceptive.  So if it works out fine, if not there's no big deal.
On the other hand I am not that naive to think that such an intelligent and good looking woman is not involved with a man (come on, give Nigerian men some credit; they appreciate beauty grin grin grin)  There is however this impression that I continue to get on this forum that Lagos girls are only interested in money and sex dadada cry cry cry.   The sad thing is those who paint all Lagos girls this way would not say the same about their sisters or relatives  .  Why so they exclude their sisters?  Probably because the do not fit their stereotype.  Extending this further, I would like to ask this:  If their sisters do not fit the stereotypical mold of the "Lagos girl" isn't it possible that there are also other girls who do not equally fit such a mold?  Yes Yes yes yes.  I am simply pointing out the stupidity of painting everybody with the same color.

Finally not every man who meets a lady for the first time thinks about getting into bed with her.   Men with such a mindset would do well as chief patrons of prostitutes.   I hope that point is obvious by now: I am not that kind of a guy.   Every human being has the capacity to give and receive love.  Love and sex are not synonymous.  Stop protraying all of your Nigerian sisters as sluts; nor should you ever presume that you know every woman in Lagos.  No matter what people say about Nigerians there decent, virtuous Nigerians. You are a Nigerian and it is a shame that I have more faith in your people than some of you. 

There is blood flowing all through your body yet when we spit we do not spit blood, we spit saliva. Figure that out
Re: What Must I, A Non Nigerian Do To Woo A Lagos Lady. by Equipper: 5:28pm On Sep 09, 2009
Hi Equipper,

I must say that you sound like such a sweet guy. I wish 'my' guy was on a forum this very same moment asking for advice to win me over.

Firstly, it helps to be successful in what you do and good looking. However, contrary to what some people might say on this forum, Nigerian girls are smarter than that, a lot of us know that a true catch doesn't always look like the typical candidate.

For your sake I hope she really likes you too and has no problem with really being serious with a non-Nigerian man.

To win her affection, I think you should stay true to yourself, what drew her to you, if it was her great personality then you must be more conscious about also being a great person to be around.

Of course you can serenade her with gifts, but you don't want her to get into the habit of thinking that because you're out of sight the only way she'll remember you is through your gifts. Have faith in yourself.

I wonder wherher you are travelling to Lagos just to see her, if you are, it is very important not to raise your expectations too much, life is never the fairytale you expect it to be. See this as an opportunity to experience her true self, herself at home.

Don't spend too much on wooing her, because associating your love with your money can lead the romance down the wrong route.

I really hope that she is at least a sincere girl and that she is worth all this wohala (trouble).

All the best and keep us updated .

The Book says: "Wisdon is justified in her children" -- I mean you speak like an elder.  Really appreciate your wisdom.  Your guy is blessed to have someone with such depth of insight.  God bless you
Re: What Must I, A Non Nigerian Do To Woo A Lagos Lady. by GEW: 6:12pm On Sep 09, 2009
wbb
Re: What Must I, A Non Nigerian Do To Woo A Lagos Lady. by frank317: 7:41pm On Sep 09, 2009
i think Amaka is hitting on the poster.

@ poster, u sound like an intelligent, probably u are rich. then go for ur girl.
Re: What Must I, A Non Nigerian Do To Woo A Lagos Lady. by Equipper: 7:47pm On Sep 09, 2009
My man the issue of wealth is not a factor in the equation of love.  I'm just a level headed guy who tries by God's grace to hold on to the values that were passed on to me by my forbears, as well as those that I gleaned along the pathways of life.  THE AMAKA is a perceptive and smart individual.
Re: What Must I, A Non Nigerian Do To Woo A Lagos Lady. by frank317: 8:17pm On Sep 09, 2009
Equipper:

My man the issue of wealth is not a factor in the equation of love. I'm just a level headed guy who tries by God's grace to hold on to the values that were passed on to me by my forbears, as well as those that I gleaned along the pathways of life. THE AMAKA is a perceptive and smart individual.

nice, i think she suceeded in creating a good impression.

i think you are wrong issue of wealth not being a factor in the equation of love. a girl must love you for a reason wont she? she could love you becos u are tall, smart, sexy, funny or rich of all these, the wealth angle is universally accepted because it is more functional than others in our lives.

i personally wont involve myself with any lady if i dont have the finance to paint the relationship. i know the richer i am, the more chance i have with any girl, so pls ignore ladies who only preach what they wish to be but not what they really are.
Re: What Must I, A Non Nigerian Do To Woo A Lagos Lady. by Equipper: 8:49pm On Sep 09, 2009
@Frank 3.16      I perceive that your realism has been colored by either your personal experience or your preception of the society in which you live.  In any event I respect your analysis of the male-female social interactions in your society.  However, there is an underlying misunderstanding of my position.  When I say that "money is not synonymous with love" I simply mean that you can use money to get a woman to do anything you want her to do, yet she may not do so because she loves you but because you fulfill her fancies.Haven't we seen the wives or girlfriends of very rich men who have their secret and true love?  So while money can be used to in your words "paint the relationship" it does not and has never in all of human history produced true love.  True love is spiritual and is a matter of the heart.  It is true love that will force an heir apparent to reject the throne with its glory to be with the woman he loves.  I am sure you will agree with me that we can spend money to have fun with any woman you desire; but mark my words your marriage will cause you great pain and bitter regrets if you woo your wife on the basis of your pocket book. Why?? Because it is the "love of money" and not the love of the man with the money that is the foundation of the marriage.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Can U Marry A Woman That Cannot Cook? / Hot Girls Dont Make Good Wives? / G

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.