Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,557 members, 7,816,346 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low (18328 Views)

Can You Believe In God Without Religion ? / Woman Worshiping God Without Hands And Legs / Picture Of A Woman Worshipping God Without Hands And Legs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by olabowale(m): 7:45pm On Sep 17, 2009
My dearest Sister, As Salaamualaykum wa Rahmatullahi Taala wa Barackatuh. E seun. Olorun a wo Ola Awe no fi yo ese wa kuro. Amin.

@Godson2009: If Muhammad (AS) wrote the Quran, and he being an illiterated or if you will a Ph. D. degree holder, and in his human effort muster such a thesis to rival what the holy spirit has helped many people of knowledge to put together at first, and they are still readjusting this book bcause holy spirit is still helping them on it, then Muhammad (AS) must be commended!

A single person going toe to toe with holyspirit and men, he would have deserved the title Israel because for sure from your own admission, he has not been defeated by the holy ghost in combination with men, even by his only first time to pen down the MASTER PIECE.

And your comment about killing of children, since you brought about Khair, we should therefore note that Muhammad (AS) by divine wisdom says to people "Unless you see the Unknown, Unseen which is the Future" then you can kill the children. But no one sees or knows the unseen or the unknown. Not even Jibril the Malaika. And if you look at the Bible, Jesus said he does not know the Time of the Hour, so he and Jibril and Muhammad, none knows the future, so thats your answer! It simply says that you cant do it, unles you meet all these conditions.

And the people who put the intestine on him (AS) in prayer, are their deeds by it worse as or than the woman who put poison in his meal? If he did not not kill the woman and let her go, which was the greatest of Mercy, and no prophet have evetr done anything like that, and no Jwish God and or Christian God matches it, then tell me if it is plausing to have killed for such a very very much less offense? You see how merciful his heart was? Show me a prophet that did that, while in position to punish the offender? No Jesus of the Bible can do that, and if you arge it, please show the conditions?

The prostitute did not hurt Jesus and Jesus was not in position of power as to being hung so his statement of I forgive you is from a position of weakness, not that of strength of Muhammad with the companions surrounding him, yet forgave the the venomous woman.

Think about it.
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by theseeker2: 7:53pm On Sep 17, 2009
GODSON2009:

lol instead of you to be thinking of what you will get up to when you get to heaven,you r looking for another noetic, it has been confirmed in your quran that the faithful men will get 70 virgins,meaning people like you will be left on the shelf siddon there and be looking for the next noeticim sorry i really dont believe you sire, mohammad wrote the quran and he is certainly not infallible,he is only human as we have seen from th many contradictions,half truths and about turns he did, as far as i am concerned aisha and any other account are on same level to me, its curious that you muslims are always quick to disprove of any contrary views, if you dont like or subscribe to ibn ishaq's views how about sahih muslim4454where mohammad agreed with the killing of non-muslim children??

The Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) used not to kill the children, so thou shouldst not kill them unless you could know what Khadir had known about the child he killed, or you could distinguish between a child who would grow up to he a believer (and a child who would grow up to be a non-believer), so that you killed the (prospective) non-believer and left the (prospective) believer aside

this is another example of your lopsided thinking. where in the above narration does it say that Muhammed killed children or that he knows the kadir(destiny) of any child for him to do so. In the entire narration sahih muslim did not quote muhammad for once. he was only expounding in his own understaing why children are not to be killed during warfare, cos Allah and Allah alone knows the destiny of men.
it is evil to lie just to make an arguement. Am sure you must have copied this from one of those anti-islam website. you were so excited you didnt even bother to read through.
you should be ashamed of yourself
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by GODSON2009(m): 12:57am On Sep 18, 2009
the_seeker:

this is another example of your lopsided thinking. where in the above narration does it say that Muhammed killed children or that he knows the kadir(destiny) of any child for him to do so. In the entire narration sahih muslim did not quote muhammad for once. he was only expounding in his own understaing why children are not to be killed during warfare, cos Allah and Allah alone knows the destiny of men.
it is evil to lie just to make an arguement. Am sure you must have copied this from one of those anti-islam website. you were so excited you didnt even bother to read through.
you should be ashamed of yourself
lol that was really skillfull from both you and olabowale but im not buying that sir, what the writer is saying is that mohammad never killed or ordered the killing of any child or children,whose khadir was that of a believer in future, he is now telling them that if you want to do what mohammad did i.e the killings then you have to fullfill this single condition which he fullfilled hence was justified, to be totally and unequivocally sure that this is the truth,check the accounts of the children killed after the surrender at qurayza.

what was your prophet mohammad's answer when he was told about the slaughter of children by sab jaththana?
he dismissed it and said"THEY ARE FROM THEM"meaning i couldnt give a biscuit how many of them die as long as they are not muslims, sahih muslim, 4322-4323 now tell me if that has not validated my explanation above??
as for where im getting my facts from, dont be suprised to know my undergraduate dissertation was on justification of jihad with a focus on wahhabi and islamist like sayyid qutb,mawdudi e.t.c so i know what im on about sire, im not one of the people you ll rabble dazzle with meaningless quranic inscriptions
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by olabowale(m): 1:30am On Sep 18, 2009
@GODSON2009: When a person dies there is nothing anyone can do in all normal circumstances. None, that includes, Moses, Jesus, Muhammad can do anything about it. No one and my proof is that no one of them independently woke up any dead person and say that he did it of his own power, and no one of them repeated it that it became synanemous with him, a routine and if you have the proof present it for all to read.

If what you said about Muhammad (AS) saying that their from them as a way to respond to the death of young people, I am certain that a child belongs to his/her bloodline, the family, the town and tribe before being independent enough to abandone what the family do. No? That is your answer, and in Stevens Spielberg's Shindlers list movie, the young Jewish boy outsmart the Nazi by saying that the person he was looking for to kill was the same person who he had just killed to get the attention of the community that he wanted the criminal to be pointed out to him. The littleboy knew dead people can talk, so he shamed the tyrannical grown man nazi!

Muhammad was right to say that they belong to their bloodline, because my children belong to me, and I belong to the Ijebus of the yoruba tribe. No?

I remember a graduate student married a woman fiend that I have when he was doing his dissertation of the pastoral degree at Columbia in NYC. She told me that he was doing something about Islam. So I said that it will nice to talk to muslims, and I volunteered! Guess what; as much I reminded her of this livelaboratory, he never took it up. Why? Because the Christians buried their heads in the sand of Ignorance sold on a bill of goods about the blood of a man instead of Jewish Aminal blood as a way of atonemeny!

Finally, Wahabbiism and Sayid Qubub are just people who tried to reform their society, and not the direct authority in Islam.

They are similar to Pat Robertson, or Oral Roberts, or others of Televangelising in America na dindeed the rest of the world! Is King James of England who commissioned the Bible the final authority on Christianity or Bible? The answer is no, Paul is.

Do you think Wahhabi or Qubt is the authority of Islam? If you thik so, no wonder you chose them and you will remain in your ignorance until you come out of that complete darkness!
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by theseeker2: 6:01am On Sep 18, 2009
GODSON2009:

lol that was really skillfull from both you and olabowale but im not buying that sir, what the writer is saying is that mohammad never killed or ordered the killing of any child or children,whose khadir was that of a believer in future, he is now telling them that if you want to do what mohammad did i.e the killings then you have to fullfill this single condition which he fullfilled hence was justified, to be totally and unequivocally sure that this is the truth,check the accounts of the children killed after the surrender at qurayza.

what was your prophet mohammad's answer when he was told about the slaughter of children by sab jaththana?
he dismissed it and said"THEY ARE FROM THEM"meaning i couldnt give a biscuit how many of them die as long as they are not muslims, sahih muslim, 4322-4323 now tell me if that has not validated my explanation above??
as for where im getting my facts from, dont be suprised to know my undergraduate dissertation was on justification of jihad with a focus on wahhabi and islamist like sayyid qutb,mawdudi e.t.c so i know what im on about sire, im not one of the people you ll rabble dazzle with meaningless quranic inscriptions

experience has shown me that xtian attack on islam is in most cases a projection of atrocities commited in their bible.
You cited the works of sayyid qutb,mawdudi to justify your claims. there is no doubt that your inspiration actually came from your book of authority the "Holy bible". Godson, didnt you come across the following verses in that undergraduate dissertation of your?

"They fought against Midian, as the LORD commanded Moses, and killed every man, Now kill all the boys [innocent kids]. And kill every woman who has slept with a man, but save for yourselves every girl who has never slept with a man. (Numbers 31:7,17-18)"

Numbers 31:35-40 "[From the captives of war] 32,000 women who had never slept with a man, OF WHICH THE TRIBUTE FOR THE LORD WAS 32 [AMONG THEM WERE VIRGIN GIRLS]." Deuteronomy 20:16

However, in the cities of the nations the Lord your God is giving you as an inheritance, do not leave alive anything that breathes. Deuteronomy 20:16

How does a soldeir in war confirm if a girl is a virgin or not (there was definately no Saliva Test during the time of Moses)?
sounds like raping galore to me, or Godson what do u think?
The Lord even got his fair share of 32 HOT virgins. I wonder what he did with them?
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by GODSON2009(m): 12:55pm On Sep 18, 2009
@olabowale
anytime you read my comment about your prophets,address the specific incident and dont give me vague or general retorts, i was reffering to the 2 singing girls who were singing a satire mocking mohammad who he had killed,did that happen true or false
i dont know about you but i do not belong to any individual or group of people, i might be from a particular tribe or country,doesnt mean i belong to them but i understand your mindset,seeing as your prophet has brainwashed you ppl that you are slaves to your allah,that os why yopu have the slave mentality, GOD is my own father and seeing as you are his slaves you will be working for us and cleaning after us from now till eternity.

while the wahabi form of islamic worship might be extreme,and sayyid qutb i respect them for telling the truth no matter what anyone thinks,even your own prophet condemns people who are spinless and cant stand on a principle, be bold enough to defend both the good and bad of your religion not running away from what you are too ashamed to admit, sayyid qutb is not only a leading scholar in egypt he is probably the most influencial apart from mawdudi and others,go and do an indepht research on the religion you profess to be a part of,and dont let any bushy bearded imam weave tales for you, the more i have gone indepht into the quran the surer i am that being a born again christian i have made the right choice
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by GODSON2009(m): 1:24pm On Sep 18, 2009
@the _seeker
i honestly cant decide if you are seeking knowledge or ignorance with your comments, you challenged me on a point i raised about your blood thirsty prophet and i defended my comment, rather than acknowledge that,you countered it by skillfully ignoring that and then dredging up some old testament battles, first of all i hope you realise that so moses has suddenly become a devil in your sights i though he was part of these mohammad recognised and acknowledged lol lol
its obvious you only read the bible like a novel browing through go back and read verse 15,then you will see why the command was given,besides the bible as if the lord knew carefully explained the reson why each bloodshed took place,when our own jesus christ came,he abolished every sort of sacrifice either human or animal,but when your own mohammad came to supposedly liberate the arabians e.t.c he made the situation worse,so you dont even have any mouth to talk, you still bow down to idols 1.e. kabba you still do animal sacrifices, sallah,your brothers still believe and practise paedophillia go and see whats happening in the north
check deuteronomy verses 5-8. your own prophet pushed his followers to their death,and turned around to marry the widows see what the bible says?
verse 18 is the answer to why the blood shed took place, im sure you know what doctors do to prevent cancer or tumours from spreading??they cut the affected part out!!

i understand english is your second language,but there was nowhere in that whole chapter where"boys" or innocent boys were mudered like your prophet mohammad did,in cold blood "EVEN AFTER THE PEOPLE HAD ALREADY SURRENDERED"all that were killed were soldiers lastly check verse 46 of the same numbers to determine who the 32 virgins were passed to, i dont have to explain to you that these times are different from now,which is evident because even your fraud of a prophet didnt have any issues with all that,however while your mohammad and his followers were still revelling in the old ways of doing things because of his laziness in getting a proper job farming,we christians had advanced i.e jeun soke lol by stepping up to the new testament and leaving all that life whih you r still enjoying to you till today

you r like an hired killer trying to justify his killings by pointing at another sinner who had done similar things in the past to justify yourself
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by noetic2: 2:24pm On Sep 18, 2009
@ Godson2009

you are better off ignoring the_seeker. . . he is a waste of time and resources. And as for olabowale, dont bother repeating ur points to him, he has the gift of being deaf to reasoning.
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by Nezan(m): 2:44pm On Sep 18, 2009
Good point!
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by KunleOshob(m): 2:53pm On Sep 18, 2009
@Olabowale
If i were you i would either abandon this thread or open up my mind to the truth that as been revealed and discussed on it and accept that Islam can't possibly be the truth nor it's prophet sent from God. You are actually doing more damamged to Islam with all your inconsistent and half baked responses to the weighty allegations being made against your prophet and the religion he forced on people. Prior to now i was always willing to give Islam the benefit of the doubt and just tolerate it as a another way of life. But now with all the serious and criminal allegations being made against it's prophet and the inability of a muslim zealot like you and other apologists on this forum to effectively and reasonably defend the allegations, then it becomes clearer to me he cannot be of God. Clearly the history of Islam is frought with violence and evil which happens till this day. And despite all your half baked defence of the evil, child marriages are happening all over the muslim world to this day and this evil practise is justified by the very actions of your prophet as stated in your hadith [which you are now trying to dis-credit rather than own up to the obvious]. It pains me to the bone marrow that innocent little babies are being married off to perverted old BASTARDS all in the name of religion and their lives are bieng ruined for ever. A lot of them also end up with VVF and they are trown away from their "husband's" house by the very mongrels that caused the propblems for them in the first instance. Olabowale you are doing more harm to islam than you can ever imagine and i thank God for this expose, cause i believe even other muslims reading this thread would begin to have second thoughts about a religion they always assumed was true and would eventually realize that they have been led astray. This becomes very obvious with the revelation on this thread that your prophet lacks credibilty and as such CANNOT be of God.
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by GODSON2009(m): 3:04pm On Sep 18, 2009
noetic2:

@ Godson2009

you are better off ignoring the_seeker. . . he is a waste of time and resources. And as for olabowale, dont bother repeating your points to him, he has the gift of being deaf to reasoning.
lol now i know lol i only just realised that one of their fake legends probably to match the story of mary being told about the immaculate conception was of the prophet's mother amina hearing a voice telling her she is pregnant with the lord of his people,and they shall call his name mohammad lol grin wonder why there was no law against blantant plagiarism and copyright
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by KunleOshob(m): 3:28pm On Sep 18, 2009
@Olabowale
If i were you i would either abandon this thread or open up my mind to the truth that as been revealed and discussed on it and accept that Islam can't possibly be the truth nor it's prophet sent from God. You are actually doing more damamged to Islam with all your inconsistent and half baked responses to the weighty allegations being made against your prophet and the religion he forced on people. Prior to now i was always willing to give Islam the benefit of the doubt and just tolerate it as a another way of life. But now with all the serious and criminal allegations being made against it's prophet and the inability of a muslim zealot like you and other apologists on this forum to effectively and reasonably defend the allegations, then it becomes clearer to me he cannot be of God. Clearly the history of Islam is frought with violence and evil which happens till this day. And despite all your half baked defence of the evil, child marriages are happening all over the muslim world to this day and this evil practise is justified by the very actions of your prophet as stated in your hadith [which you are now trying to dis-credit rather than own up to the obvious]. It pains me to the bone marrow that innocent little babies are being married off to perverted old BASTARDS all in the name of religion and their lives are bieng ruined for ever. A lot of them also end up with VVF and they are trown away from their "husband's" house by the very mongrels that caused the propblems for them in the first instance. Olabowale you are doing more harm to islam than you can ever imagine and i thank God for this expose, cause i believe even other muslims reading this thread would begin to have second thoughts about a religion they always assumed was true and would eventually realize that they have been led astray. This becomes very obvious with the revelation on this thread that your prophet lacks credibilty and as such CANNOT be of God.
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by Nobody: 12:01am On Sep 19, 2009
@godson2009,what about how Elisha killed the children that mocked him,cos you are here ranting like a matured parrot
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by GODSON2009(m): 12:52am On Sep 19, 2009
uplawal:

@godson2009,what about how Elisha killed the children that mocked him,cos you are here ranting like a matured parrot
so what if he did,unlike you muslims we are prepared to own up,however is he supposed to be the prototype of a christian or is he jesus?so whats your point,
you v been starving yourself to bulimic levels for a month and still all of you collectively cant come up with a coherent reason why your 419 oga prophet has commited all the atrocities recorded in the quran and hadiths,instead of you to keep quiet so the thread will die and your embarassement will be buried you r picking random ppl up in the bible and latching on to that

seeing as you are a good muslim girl/woman what is your reward when you get to paradise for being faithful??
i know the men will get 70 or is it 72 virgins?
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by Nobody: 1:04am On Sep 19, 2009
@godson2009,you are acting like a fool,why is it a problem to you when i wrote that,or was he not you that was blabbing on the Mohammad's issue(pbuh),or Elisha's story is not taught in church again,or hes not part of the xtian bible,now ure getting irritated unnessarily,why dnt you go search your real godjesus'sbirth in mattew and luke,nairalanders that are worst than you are gave up at the end,and there was handshake,shio,u wanna end the fight your greatgrandnairalanders could not finish
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by GODSON2009(m): 2:26am On Sep 19, 2009
uplawal:

@godson2009,you are acting like a fool,why is it a problem to you when i wrote that,or was he not you that was blabbing on the Mohammad's issue(pbuh),or Elisha's story is not taught in church again,or hes not part of the xtian bible,now ure getting irritated unnessarily,why dnt you go search your real godjesus'sbirth in mattew and luke,nairalanders that are worst than you are gave up at the end,and there was handshake,shio,u wanna end the fight your greatgrandnairalanders could not finish
yes now,im a fool for J.E.S.U.S

like i said elisha is not jesus,and irrespective of elisha or elijah or any of them people's sin jesus christ has come and wiped all that away,secondly show me where jesus christ killed anyone or maimed anyone or committed anything even remotely similar to what your mohammad did?

if u traverse the lenght and breadth of all churches,nobody will preach old testament in its entirety even white garment,churches only use bits and pieces of it but the new testament is what the church/christianity is based on, for instance we dont do blood sacrifice again,if i sin i kneel down and pray to my GOD,we have left the sacrifice and bowing down to images(kaabah)for you muslims.

now will you please answer the question i v been asking ou since yesterday,

what is the reward of a faithful,pious and obedient muslim woman in paradise?bearing in mind that of the muslim men is 70 virgins each lol
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by Nobody: 2:53am On Sep 19, 2009
all this ur baseless argument is fruitless cos at the end ISLAM will dominate and christianity would be conquared at the end of the day,so just save urself the stress,you just wait and see,i wont blame you cos ure still blind thats why
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by GODSON2009(m): 11:30am On Sep 19, 2009
uplawal:

all this your baseless argument is fruitless cos at the end ISLAM will dominate and christianity would be conquared at the end of the day,so just save urself the stress,you just wait and see,i wont blame you cos ure still blind thats why
you reckon??then you r believing the the propaganda machine churning out feel goo but empty and false reports, the only reason you guys seem to be much is simply because you give birth to more children,secondly look around you in nigeria, look at redemption camp and lag-ibadan express way the vision for pastor adeboye's redeemed is to have a church "all round the world"in a 5 minutes drive from each other,do you see a mosque being 5 minutes from each other all over the world
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by olabowale(m): 12:32pm On Sep 19, 2009
And the many Churches of Adeboye, 5 minutes walk or drive, or run, take your pick will be devoid of any essence of practicallity, essentially empty because the Aladuras, The Celstrals, The Cherubum and Seraphims, for sure The Catholics, The other orthodoxes of the world, and many will just pass by it, without a glance and search for their own type of Church!

Your idea about Adeboye is like the concept of Starbuck Coffee Company, it started strong, over developed and now its closed tons of stores. Let me advise you, tell Adeboye to build them. It will safe the Muslims a lot of money when we buy tons of them upon the Corporation bankrupting and needs to unload them and get pennies on dollar for them!

And as to the many children, they are blesssings of Allah. Dont have Children and you will dwindle down. Lets catch up with you guys and then lets see how smart your decision to population freeze is!
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by olabowale(m): 12:43pm On Sep 19, 2009
@GODSON2009: How do you defend your worship of a servant of Eloi, Jesus; the servant who you sent? And you say you a son uh, when even it is clear that your god is a servant of ANOTHER GOD! Does that make any sense, even after you have done a dissertation on AbdulWahabb/Wahabbi and Syid Qubt of the muslim Brotherhood? Shouldnt you be doing a bigger resaerch how the Christians culd see servant as what Jesus and his companions described him as, yet you said you are a son to his Master, when Jesus is actually your master and he has a Master, making you having a true Master like all mankind, while you also have a master who also has my Master as his own master?

Are you sincere or just playing around?
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by olabowale(m): 1:13pm On Sep 19, 2009
Without going to spirituality, is there a greater secular crime to you than an attempt on your life?

If your foegive a person who attempted to end your life when you can punish him, are you not a person with greater degree of mercy than the person who simple made a statement to desuade a people from killing a person who they felt committed a crime on their societal morale?

The person who forgave a person with the attempt on his life is better, hence I think this man will even forgive a collection of crimes against him that is considerably less than attempt on his life. No?

Tell me a forgiveness than any prophet pronounced, and Muhammad forgave multiple of people who were his and his companions oppressors for 10 years straight, then tried to kill him, even as he escaped from them, then the Jewess was unwaivering in her determination about 7 or 8 years later, to kill him, yet he was the boss, with complete upperhand in both situations, and he did not kill either, not for the oppressions and the dirrect assult of ending his life!

Jesus of the Bible had a chance to forgive the two thieves on the Cross with him, he did not forgive one just for not recognsing him! How about killing the tree for just being tree, or the bad spirits that could have been commanded to disappear instead of letting them into a group of grazng pigs (animals that you guys with impunity, shameless about it), which made them run ino the water and drown themselves!

Such are the diference.
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by noetic2: 1:16pm On Sep 19, 2009
olabowale:

Without going to spirituality, is there a greater secular crime to you than an attempt on your life?

If your foegive a person who attempted to end your life when you can punish him, are you not a person with greater degree of mercy than the person who simple made a statement to desuade a people from killing a person who they felt committed a crime on their societal morale?

The person who forgave a person with the attempt on his life is better, hence I think this man will even forgive a collection of crimes against him that is considerably less than attempt on his life. No?

Tell me a forgiveness than any prophet pronounced, and Muhammad forgave multiple of people who were his and his companions oppressors for 10 years straight, then tried to kill him, even as he escaped from them, then the Jewess was unwaivering in her determination about 7 or 8 years later, to kill him, yet he was the boss, with complete upperhand in both situations, and he did not kill either, not for the oppressions and the dirrect assult of ending his life!

Jesus of the Bible had a chance to forgive the two thieves on the Cross with him, he did not forgive one just for not recognsing him! How about killing the tree for just being tree, or the bad spirits that could have been commanded to disappear instead of letting them into a group of grazng pigs (animals that you guys with impunity, shameless about it), which made them run ino the water and drown themselves!

Such are the diference.

where is it recorded that mohammed forgave anyone?
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by noetic2: 1:16pm On Sep 19, 2009
olabowale:

And the many Churches of Adeboye, 5 minutes walk or drive, or run, take your pick will be devoid of any essence of practicallity, essentially empty because the Aladuras, The Celstrals, The Cherubum and Seraphims, for sure The Catholics, The other orthodoxes of the world, and many will just pass by it, without a glance and search for their own type of Church!

Your idea about Adeboye is like the concept of Starbuck Coffee Company, it started strong, over developed and now its closed tons of stores. Let me advise you, tell Adeboye to build them. It will safe the Muslims a lot of money when we buy tons of them upon the Corporation bankrupting and needs to unload them and get pennies on dollar for them!

And as to the many children, they are blesssings of Allah. Dont have Children and you will dwindle down. Lets catch up with you guys and then lets see how smart your decision to population freeze is!

blah blah blah . . . ,
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by noetic2: 1:17pm On Sep 19, 2009
olabowale:

@GODSON2009: How do you defend your worship of a servant of Eloi, Jesus; the servant who you sent? And you say you a son uh, when even it is clear that your god is a servant of ANOTHER GOD! Does that make any sense, even after you have done a dissertation on AbdulWahabb/Wahabbi and Syid Qubt of the muslim Brotherhood? Shouldnt you be doing a bigger resaerch how the Christians culd see servant as what Jesus and his companions described him as, yet you said you are a son to his Master, when Jesus is actually your master and he has a Master, making you having a true Master like all mankind, while you also have a master who also has my Master as his own master?

Are you sincere or just playing around?

do u know how ridiculous ur trinity ignorance on trinity sounds? drop it. . . . . .
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by GODSON2009(m): 3:48pm On Sep 19, 2009
noetic2:

do u know how ridiculous your trinity ignorance on trinity sounds? drop it. . . . . .
have you forgotten so quickly the typical muslim's mindset?once they dont have their way,they spit out their bibs and start bawling incoherently like lil babies, olabowale not making any sense is because he s frothing at the mouth because of the home truth i told him about redeemed lol im not engaging them in debates anymore because its clear they dont have anything of substance im trying to convert them now lol
noetic2:

oya answer,enuff said!!
olabowale:

that is the more reason to show that christianity is taking over,imagine just redeemed a single parish,without mentioning the many aladura churches,the depper life,winners chapel,catholics,anglicans e.t.c
you r waiting for muslims to buy his churches when we v bought out almost all the old trad churches in england,and making inroads into the middle east,watch out,redeemed is buying up a mosque near you pretty soon
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by olabowale(m): 5:08pm On Sep 19, 2009
Godson2009 and Noetic:« #248 on: Today at 03:48:38 PM »
[b]Quote from: noetic2 on Today at 01:17:29 PM
do u know how ridiculous your trinity ignorance on trinity sounds? drop it. . . . . .

have you forgotten so quickly the typical muslim's mindset?[/b]once they dont have their way,they spit out their bibs and start bawling incoherently like lil babies, olabowale not making any sense is because he s frothing at the mouth because of the home truth i told him about redeemed lol im not engaging them in debates anymore because its clear they dont have anything of substance im trying to convert them now lol
Okay guys, tell us in logical and practical explanation that a 10 year old child will understand, and not just going away from you and say under the breath that this "old man must be crazy to believe this foolishly! Maybe I should outsmart him by taking 3 pounds from him, and pocket it, and turn around to tell me that he only gave me one pound in the tradition of the TRINITY that he believes so much!". I will be waiting to see how smart you guys are, somehow maybe you will by that smartness discover how foolish you have been all along in being a trinitist! If if you wanna remain foolish in thinking try your hand in a snow job that you will be called on to do it again, because a new batch just cover what you thought you did, nothing!

Quote from: noetic2 on Today at 01:16:06 PM

oya answer,enuff said!!
Do you buys believe that Muhammad became victorious over the Makkans where he destroyed the 360 idols in the kaaba? That ocassion ushered in the first ever wholesale forgiveness by any prophet, not doubting whether to or not, but actually have just one purpose forgiveness of crimes against him, where the people had already resignedto being punished, except he forgave them, and anyone who was ever punished by him is based on other crimes and not based on any against him.

The other is the Jewess who poisoned him. Is tere a person crime to be committed against you, as great as the one on your life? Attempting to kll you? If Muhammad (AS) forf=gave the woman, mind you he was the ahority in Madina at that time, tell me what is equal to that in the life of any prophet before him (AS), considering that a weak man saying he forgives a strong man he cant retaliate against even if he wishes to is an empty statement of forgiveness, unlike the person who is powerfulforgving a weak man, in this case a woman, an enemy combatant n the tradition of George Bush as he sees all Iraqi even after his "famous" all combat in Iraq is over statement! I want you guys to show me; compare and contrast!

Quote from: olabowale on Today at 12:32:49 PM

that is the more reason to show that christianity is taking over,imagine just redeemed a single parish,without mentioning the many aladura churches,the depper life,winners chapel,catholics,anglicans e.t.c
you r waiting for muslims to buy his churches when we v bought out almost all the old trad churches in england,and making inroads into the middle east,watch out,redeemed is buying up a mosque near you pretty soon
You must must be an empty speech speaker! When t is every 5 minutes between one another, you populate with what now; Aladuras, Catholics, orthodies, and those who are not with Adgboye, or you end up with empty seats and empty hurches, since each parish dont pay attention to others and will not pray in there, and according to you, the muslims are increasing based on birth rates? I hope you dont think that allof a sudden, the Hindus are gong to abandone Hinduism for christendom even after England failed to spread i that socety as much and for as long as they ruled over nda? Chna s even more stubborn, and Japan and the whole of orient is just as tough as the China example? Or you home the Jews wll abandone Judaism, or the Muslim will abandone Islam or the trend out of Christanity to Atheism and Agnostics, etc will suddenly reverse itself?

Did you really think the response above through, before you did, because it is so empty that you will see the vase vacuum staring at you. You statement is as it is not there at all.

Maybe the Christians should have people like you to give her first opinion, and they will come to me for second opinion, where by I will chrage them up to the roof for whatever I say.
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by GODSON2009(m): 5:34pm On Sep 19, 2009
@olabowale
how many examples do you need in your quran and hadiths to show your mohammad wasnt only without honour or any moral standing(he broke the truce in a holy month,he disinherited his widows,he was lazy,he was a glutton)he also did not forgive,i have given you numerous examples e.g he had children killed,he had 2 young girls killed i could go on and on, you r bringing up some random instances of his being forgiving,which we r not even sure is true,considering the many contradictions.

your mohammad was never in the league of george bush,abeg stop flattering him,the high point of his criminal career was heading mecca and the combined population was at most a hundred thousand or considerably less he was just a bully and a thug who should have been given an asbo if not for the uncle that was protecting and indulging him
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by noetic2: 6:01pm On Sep 19, 2009
olabowale:

Godson2009 and Noetic:« #248 on: Today at 03:48:38 PM » Okay guys, tell us in logical and practical explanation that a 10 year old child will understand, and not just going away from you and say under the breath that this "old man must be crazy to believe this foolishly! Maybe I should outsmart him by taking 3 pounds from him, and pocket it, and turn around to tell me that he only gave me one pound in the tradition of the TRINITY that he believes so much!". I will be waiting to see how smart you guys are, somehow maybe you will by that smartness discover how foolish you have been all along in being a trinitist! If if you wanna remain foolish in thinking try your hand in a snow job that you will be called on to do it again, because a new batch just cover what you thought you did, nothing!

u keep embarrassing urself with this 3 pounds for one pound thing. . . . . .There are more than 5 threads where the concept of trinity has been explained to u, . . . is it my fault that u cannot gasp the concept of trinity?

Do you buys believe that Muhammad became victorious over the Makkans where he destroyed the 360 idols in the kaaba? That ocassion ushered in the first ever wholesale forgiveness by any prophet, not doubting whether to or not, but actually have just one purpose forgiveness of crimes against him, where the people had already resignedto being punished, except he forgave them, and anyone who was ever punished by him is based on other crimes and not based on any against him.

The other is the Jewess who poisoned him. Is tere a person crime to be committed against you, as great as the one on your life? Attempting to kll you? If Muhammad (AS) forf=gave the woman, mind you he was the ahority in Madina at that time, tell me what is equal to that in the life of any prophet before him (AS), considering that a weak man saying he forgives a strong man he cant retaliate against even if he wishes to is an empty statement of forgiveness, unlike the person who is powerfulforgving a weak man, in this case a woman, an enemy combatant n the tradition of George Bush as he sees all Iraqi even after his "famous" all combat in Iraq is over statement! I want you guys to show me; compare and contrast!

where EXACTLY is it RECORDED that mohammed EVER forgave anyone?

You must must be an empty speech speaker! When t is every 5 minutes between one another, you populate with what now; Aladuras, Catholics, orthodies, and those who are not with Adgboye, or you end up with empty seats and empty hurches, since each parish dont pay attention to others and will not pray in there, and according to you, the muslims are increasing based on birth rates? I hope you dont think that allof a sudden, the Hindus are gong to abandone Hinduism for christendom even after England failed to spread i that socety as much and for as long as they ruled over nda? Chna s even more stubborn, and Japan and the whole of orient is just as tough as the China example? Or you home the Jews wll abandone Judaism, or the Muslim will abandone Islam or the trend out of Christanity to Atheism and Agnostics, etc will suddenly reverse itself?

Did you really think the response above through, before you did, because it is so empty that you will see the vase vacuum staring at you. You statement is as it is not there at all.

Maybe the Christians should have people like you to give her first opinion, and they will come to me for second opinion, where by I will chrage them up to the roof for whatever I say.

we all knwo what the islamic population has done to this planet. . . . . , .terrorism, injustice and paedophilia. who wants a mosque in his neighbourhood?
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by olabowale(m): 7:36pm On Sep 19, 2009
@Noetic « #251 on: Today at 06:01:49 PM »
u keep embarrassing urself with this 3 pounds for one pound thing. . . . . .There are more than 5 threads where the concept of trinity has been explained to u, . . . is it my fault that u cannot gasp the concept of trinity?
If its not your fault, I dont know whose it is for 2 reasons; you are either a terrible tutor or that you tutor a rotten subject! In both cases you goofed because you are passing the impossible as reality to realist.

Allah says condemning Trinity or gods that He sent like kind to the masses. He further makes it easier for the heart to take it by saying if "Angels" were the inhabitant of the earth, He would have sent Angel to them. But no, it is human so He sent humans; among them was Jesus to the Israelites, Muhammad to all mankind.

[Quote]where EXACTLY is it RECORDED that mohammed EVER forgave anyone?[/quote]Go on google and enter;
1). Muhammad at victory of Makka forgave the people while they expected him and his companions to kill them all.
2). Muhammad forgave the Jewess who poison him upon her boldly saying she did put poison in the meat on purpose.
3). Just for kick enter"The man who first introduced idol into the prencinct of the Kaaba; was it from the time it was built or after and was there an Idol represented named allah in the 360 of the idols? You can do follow up researches you knoow.

[Quote]we all knwo what the islamic population has done to this planet. . . . . , .[/b]terrorism, injustice and paedophilia[/b]. who wants a mosque in his neighbourhood?[/quote]Many masajid in England, America, and the many african countries have abundance of them. In some parts of the world, just as masajid are scarce in south america, churches and synagogues are scarce in the gult, the greater arab/middle east and north africa and we should not forget about malaysia, etcChina and many many parts of the orient! You statement is not a wise statement.

And oh, I am happy that you said what you said about Islam in the same spirit of the young nazi member now Pope. This gives me the opportunity to respond to you so that you carry it to him; I guess the 2 world wars were the wars of Muslims, or the wars of the arabs. What about the Atomic Bombs and now Nuclear Bombs? What about the genocide of the American natives based on the principal of the Bible to kill them all, everything that breath? What about the Slavery, and others?
What about prostitutions; in the red districts of Europe, and the North American brothels? What about the terroism of Professor Kiskinsky (am not sure the spelling is correct), the american math prof dubbed "the Unibomber", and the attach on Morrow Oklahoma city building? How about the rapes of Iraqi young women, even as they cover themselves up in their own country, and what about the colonialization of Africas and brown skin people? What about KKK, Skinheads, Arian Nation people and the Hooligans? There are still many but I believe they are all Muslims? And oh, the Big daddy of them all; the Crusade.

You see how you and the ignorant Pope belong together; (, )!
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by noetic2: 10:33pm On Sep 19, 2009
olabowale:

@Noetic « #251 on: Today at 06:01:49 PM » If its not your fault, I dont know whose it is for 2 reasons; you are either a terrible tutor or that you tutor a rotten subject! In both cases you goofed because you are passing the impossible as reality to realist.

Allah says condemning Trinity or gods that He sent like kind to the masses. He further makes it easier for the heart to take it by saying if "Angels" were the inhabitant of the earth, He would have sent Angel to them. But no, it is human so He sent humans; among them was Jesus to the Israelites, Muhammad to all mankind.

You are a terribly bad student. I know of at least 6 people who have explained the trinity concept to you, , . , . .you are a bad student.

Go on google and enter;
1). Muhammad at victory of Makka forgave the people while they expected him and his companions to kill them all.
2). Muhammad forgave the Jewess who poison him upon her boldly saying she did put poison in the meat on purpose.
3). Just for kick enter"The man who first introduced idol into the prencinct of the Kaaba; was it from the time it was built or after and was there an Idol represented named allah in the 360 of the idols? You can do follow up researches you knoow.

Absolute rubbish.

Is it written ANYWHERE in ur koran or haddiths that mohammed EVER FORGAVE anyone?

Many masajid in England, America, and the many african countries have abundance of them. In some parts of the world, just as masajid are scarce in south america, churches and synagogues are scarce in the gult, the greater arab/middle east and north africa and we should not forget about malaysia, etcChina and many many parts of the orient! You statement is not a wise statement.

And oh, I am happy that you said what you said about Islam in the same spirit of the young nazi member now Pope. This gives me the opportunity to respond to you so that you carry it to him; I guess the 2 world wars were the wars of Muslims, or the wars of the arabs. What about the Atomic Bombs and now Nuclear Bombs? What about the genocide of the American natives based on the principal of the Bible to kill them all, everything that breath? What about the Slavery, and others?
What about prostitutions; in the red districts of Europe, and the North American brothels? What about the terroism of Professor Kiskinsky (am not sure the spelling is correct), the american math prof dubbed "the Unibomber", and the attach on Morrow Oklahoma city building? How about the rapes of Iraqi young women, even as they cover themselves up in their own country, and what about the colonialization of Africas and brown skin people? What about KKK, Skinheads, Arian Nation people and the Hooligans? There are still many but I believe they are all Muslims? And oh, the Big daddy of them all; the Crusade.

You see how you and the ignorant Pope belong together; (, )!

Absolute rubbish.

When muslims are in the minority they are terrorists.
when they are in the majority, they oppress the defenceless and exploit people. . . . . . .arrant nonsense.
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by olabowale(m): 11:31pm On Sep 19, 2009
So explain Trinity by using apple, egg, water, shamrock leaf, or whatever and allow honest questions of your disertation.

I summit to you that your explanation will be equal to you passing up a full grown woman as a boy; they are not similar! Duuh.

And Muhammad forgave the Makkan as Yusuf forgave his brother:

Did you mean: muhammad forgave the people of makkah who thought that he will kill them all Read them allNoetic.

Search ResultsWhyislam.org Forums: Prophet Muhammad's Love for All Beings12 posts - 2 authors - Last post: Aug 30

If not, then he will please his heart with kind words. Among people, he was known by good manners and to them all he was like an affectionate father. , and he forgave the people of Makkah who had wronged him, , It was he [the Prophet Muhammad] who turned the course of human thought from ,
www.whyislam.org/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=25636, - Cached - Similar

Afghanland.com Afghanistan Mohammad (s) The Prophet of IslamMuhammad replied, "I cannot read," as he had not received any formal , man of Makkah in place of Muhammad and to allow them to kill Muhammad. , Upon hearing this, the people of Makkah mocked at him. , The Prophet forgave them all saying: [b]"I will treat you as Prophet Yousuf (Joseph) treated his brothers. , ]/b]
www.afghanland.com/islam/mohammad.html - Cached - Similar

Iqra Islamic Publications: The Holy Prophet MuhammadSome of them tried to bribe Prophet Muhammad (Sallallahu 'Alaihi wa Sallam) , They decided to kill him. The leaders chose a young man from each clan of Quraish. , They thought that it was impossible for Prophet Muhammad (Sallallahu 'Alaihi wa , Next, he forgave the leaders of Quraish and the people of Makkah. ,
www.iqra.net/muslimstudents1/seniorsessay1 - Cached - Similar

The Conquest of MakkahSep 16, 2002 , Abu Sufyan returned to Makkah and reported to his people the frustration of his efforts. , the day of the great war, the day when all taboos will be lifted. , Muhammad also forgave Hind, wife of Abu Sufyan, who chewed the liver of , Muhammad told the Makkans that he loved them the most, ,
www.witness-pioneer.org/vil/, /conquest_of_makkah.htm - Cached - Similar

The Life of Prophet Muhammad By Mohammed Marmaduke PickthallFeb 24, 2009 , He thought it unlikely that the Prophet really meant to give battle in , When she said that she had done it on account of the humiliation of her people, he forgave her. , Although Makkah had been conquered and its people were now , He reminded them of all the duties Islam enjoined upon them, ,
muhammad.net/, /56-the-life-of-prophet-muhammad-by-mohammed-marmaduke-pickthall.html - Cached - Similar

[PDF] Who is the Prophet MuhammadFile Format: PDF/Adobe Acrobat - View
the pagans tried to kill Muhammad and his followers both secretly and openly to stop the , Yet, though they hurt him, Muhammad looked beyond his own wounds and forgave , When the people of Makkah made things difficult for , he destroy them!" Contrary to the people's expectations, the Prophet said: "O Allah! ,
www.theprophetofmercy.com/Who%20is%20the%20Prophet%20Muhammad.pdf - Similar
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by noetic2: 11:38pm On Sep 19, 2009
olabowale:

So explain Trinity by using apple, egg, water, shamrock leaf, or whatever and allow honest questions of your disertation.

I summit to you that your explanation will be equal to you passing up a full grown woman as a boy; they are not similar! Duuh.

And Muhammad forgave the Makkan as Yusuf forgave his brother:

Did you mean: muhammad forgave the people of makkah who thought that he will kill them all Read them allNoetic.

Search ResultsWhyislam.org Forums: Prophet Muhammad's Love for All Beings12 posts - 2 authors - Last post: Aug 30

If not, then he will please his heart with kind words. Among people, he was known by good manners and to them all he was like an affectionate father. , and he forgave the people of Makkah who had wronged him, , It was he [the Prophet Muhammad] who turned the course of human thought from ,
www.whyislam.org/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=25636, - Cached - Similar

Afghanland.com Afghanistan Mohammad (s) The Prophet of IslamMuhammad replied, "I cannot read," as he had not received any formal , man of Makkah in place of Muhammad and to allow them to kill Muhammad. , Upon hearing this, the people of Makkah mocked at him. , The Prophet forgave them all saying: [b]"I will treat you as Prophet Yousuf (Joseph) treated his brothers. , ]/b]
www.afghanland.com/islam/mohammad.html - Cached - Similar

Iqra Islamic Publications: The Holy Prophet MuhammadSome of them tried to bribe Prophet Muhammad (Sallallahu 'Alaihi wa Sallam) , They decided to kill him. The leaders chose a young man from each clan of Quraish. , They thought that it was impossible for Prophet Muhammad (Sallallahu 'Alaihi wa , Next, he forgave the leaders of Quraish and the people of Makkah. ,
www.iqra.net/muslimstudents1/seniorsessay1 - Cached - Similar

The Conquest of MakkahSep 16, 2002 , Abu Sufyan returned to Makkah and reported to his people the frustration of his efforts. , the day of the great war, the day when all taboos will be lifted. , Muhammad also forgave Hind, wife of Abu Sufyan, who chewed the liver of , Muhammad told the Makkans that he loved them the most, ,
www.witness-pioneer.org/vil/, /conquest_of_makkah.htm - Cached - Similar

The Life of Prophet Muhammad By Mohammed Marmaduke PickthallFeb 24, 2009 , He thought it unlikely that the Prophet really meant to give battle in , When she said that she had done it on account of the humiliation of her people, he forgave her. , Although Makkah had been conquered and its people were now , He reminded them of all the duties Islam enjoined upon them, ,
muhammad.net/, /56-the-life-of-prophet-muhammad-by-mohammed-marmaduke-pickthall.html - Cached - Similar

[PDF] Who is the Prophet MuhammadFile Format: PDF/Adobe Acrobat - View
the pagans tried to kill Muhammad and his followers both secretly and openly to stop the , Yet, though they hurt him, Muhammad looked beyond his own wounds and forgave , When the people of Makkah made things difficult for , he destroy them!" Contrary to the people's expectations, the Prophet said: "O Allah! ,
www.theprophetofmercy.com/Who%20is%20the%20Prophet%20Muhammad.pdf - Similar

why is none of these LIES recorded in ur koran?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply)

Omokri To Pastors: Sell Your Private Jets, Use The Money To Feed The Poor / Giv God A Great Name From Yr Heart / How Many Times Do They Collect Offerings In Your Place Of Worship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 190
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.