Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,527 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low (18331 Views)

Can You Believe In God Without Religion ? / Woman Worshiping God Without Hands And Legs / Picture Of A Woman Worshipping God Without Hands And Legs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by DeepSight(m): 9:47am On Sep 20, 2009
Noetic, if you can cite me even ONE verse in the bible where Jesus himself claimed to be God, i will be silent forever. There is not even one.

And let me make your work easier by averting the "I and the Father are one" statement, because in that very breath he also said - "Just as ye and i are one." Also in praying to God he said, "May they all be one, just as ye and i are one". So its clear that the "oneness" was not existential but metaphorical.

If you can show me ONE VERSE where he claimed to be God, I will go on exile. If you cannot do this, you have lost your certificate of worthiness.

On the other hand, i can show you more than ten verses where he positively asserts that he is NOT God.

Do the words 'Council of Nicea" mean anything to you?
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by noetic2: 12:44pm On Sep 20, 2009
Deep Sight:

Noetic, if you can cite me even ONE verse in the bible where Jesus himself claimed to be God, i will be silent forever. There is not even one.

And let me make your work easier by averting the "I and the Father are one" statement, because in that very breath he also said - "Just as ye and i are one." Also in praying to God he said, "May they all be one, just as ye and i are one". So its clear that the "oneness" was not existential but metaphorical.

If you can show me ONE VERSE where he claimed to be God, I will go on exile. If you cannot do this, you have lost your certificate of worthiness.

On the other hand, i can show you more than ten verses where he positively asserts that he is NOT God.

Do the words 'Council of Nicea" mean anything to you?
u answered ur question urself.
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by olabowale(m): 12:55pm On Sep 20, 2009
noetic has no conscience. a man says all of the above, and all you do was limply write "u answered your question urself!?" How did he do that, expectially when you failed to meet his challenge? please explain because wonders never cease to spring from the rank of the christians; triune, trinity, human god, ghost god, father god, all from smoking pipe as in pipe dream, dreaming it up from the influence of smoking! lol. Seriously.
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by noetic2: 1:11pm On Sep 20, 2009
olabowale:

noetic has no conscience. a man says all of the above, and all you do was limply write "u answered your question urself!?" How did he do that, expectially when you failed to meet his challenge? please explain because wonders never cease to spring from the rank of the christians; triune, trinity, human god, ghost god, father god, all from smoking pipe as in pipe dream, dreaming it up from the influence of smoking! lol. Seriously.

he answered his challenge himself by quoting the verse where Jesus said "I and my Father are one" . . . , what he makes of that verse is irrelevant. . . . but that verse answers his query.
so what are thou screaming about?
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by olabowale(m): 1:25pm On Sep 20, 2009
I and my Father are one is not the same as I am Father, or I am my Father! The conjuction "and" separate them, He from him! Get it? Now answer!
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by DeepSight(m): 7:49pm On Sep 20, 2009
This is sickening. I am beginning to become really circumspect and wary of Noetic's intelligence or rationality.

It is obvious that the man is every bit as unreasonably fanatical as the muslims he attacks so vociferously.

For crying out loud, even a kindergarten pupil would have seen that we clearly explained the "oneness" statements with the words of Jesus himself.

I repeat (as i would have to do to a toddler): Jesus said severally that he was one with the father in the same way as the church was one with each other and one with him. I said: clearly not an existential oneness but metaphorical oneness. What part of this do you not understand? ? ? ? ? ? ? Quote: "I and the father are one, just as ye and i are one" (Are you Jesus?) "Father, may they be one, just as we are one" (Are you Davidylan?).

Noetic, my respect for your faculties is fast depreciating. . .
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by olabowale(m): 2:18am On Sep 21, 2009
@Deep sight: « #261 on: Yesterday at 07:49:30 PM »
This is sickening. I am beginning to become really circumspect and wary of Noetic's intelligence or rationality.

It is obvious that the man is every bit as unreasonably fanatical as the muslims he attacks so vociferously.

For crying out loud, even a kindergarten pupil would have seen that we clearly explained the "oneness" statements with the words of Jesus himself.

I repeat (as i would have to do to a toddler): Jesus said severally that he was one with the father in the same way as the church was one with each other and one with him.
I said: clearly not an existential oneness but metaphorical oneness. What part of this do you not understand? ? ? ? ? ? ? Quote: "I and the father are one, just as ye and i are one" (Are you Jesus?) "Father, may they be one, just as we are one" (Are you Davidylan?).

Noetic, my respect for your faculties is fast depreciating. . .
You deep sight, i lost my respect for you. Actually, I do not have any for you after the above, in a metaphorical way, but mine is reality, since the similitude of the oneness actually involved the Catholic churches and interestingly the sheared away because foundamental and doctrine disagreement, the Protestant Churches! How do they remain one when you see that the disagree with each other, to the point that when the catholic had the upper hand, it killed the protestandts, and even now, there is never a snowball chance that i see to make Catholic man or woman become the Head of the goverrnment of England, be it the Royal branch or the executive branch, his or her highness or the prime minister respectively?

Since this is the best you can do, and your source is the Bible, then I summit to you that in so much that the concept from its face, with all the evidences in history to support me, it is impossible to be correct, just as catholic Church and protestant church are completely separate and always in disagreement, so is God completely separate and in totla disagreement in His Essence from Jesus who is completely human, strictly sent to the lost sheep of the house of israel and not tothe rst of the world, disciples declaring him as servant of God Who sent him!

Now deep sight, it is you and the writer of the part you quoted are the liar or is it me a muslim who cares diddly about your Bible and the Disciples on my side anyways are the liars?

Now you have to make a choice between your camp, containing the writers of the verses you quoted, and my camp with the eyewitness disciples, the speakers in the Act!

Am even willing that you call us liars for the whole world to see. You cant be honest enough in this case, yet you are blaming the equally deceitful Noetic, hitting him below the belt and stumping him on the ground wher he laid already beat up?!
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by olabowale(m): 2:46am On Sep 21, 2009
@Deep sight: Below are sources for which you can TYC whichever definition of "metaphorical" you want us to take. I sign on with you on any that pleases you. With it, I will argue my case, cutting off the lifewire of your supposed by extension idea that Jesus is God, while you make the usual mistakes that always exposes lies; fabrication! Now read my next entry.

Web definitions for metaphorical
expressing one thing in terms normally denoting another; "a metaphorical expression"; "metaphoric language"
wordnetweb.princeton.edu/perl/webwn - Definition in context

Search Resultsmetaphorical - definition of metaphorical by the Free Online , A figure of speech in which a word or phrase that ordinarily designates one thing is used to designate another, thus making an implicit comparison, ,
www.thefreedictionary.com/metaphorical - Cached - Similar
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by olabowale(m): 3:44am On Sep 21, 2009
@Deep sight:
I repeat (as i would have to do to a toddler): Jesus said severally that he was one with the father in the same way as the church was one with each other and one with him. I said: clearly not an existential oneness but metaphorical oneness. What part of this do you not understand? ? ? ? ? ? ? Quote: "I and the father are one, just as ye and i are one" (Are you Jesus?) "Father, may they be one, just as we are one" (Are you Davidylan?).
While you asked the questions if Noetic is Jesus, and if Noetic is Davidylan, you coyly did not answer then! I will therefore say that if you say yes, you know that you are not telling the truth. And if you say no, you will be telling the truth and the reality on ground kills your metaphorical suggestions that you think we in islam and even smart Christians do not see, though the Christians stubbornly refuse to accept the reality that Jesus, can in reality and in metaphoriacl sense be God.

In the above you said that Jesus said as in a prayerful way I take it since it starts with father may "father may they be one, just as we are one" but then before that affirmed that "I (Jesus) and the father (God who sent him from acts) are one, just as ye and I(Jesus) are one". Can these two statements be one, especially when the latter was said as an affirmation of the oneness of the three with Jesus being the link between God on the one hand and "ye" on the other hand, really meaning that "ye" humans are already one with the father (God), while the other verse is now asking for the oneness that we assumed to have taken place when you read the "father may; a statement of request for something to happen", the reality is therefore murky like the face of "large body of water at the setting of the sun!"

Just for reality check, if all of what the above Biblical quotes are assumed to be correct and the audience of Jesus and if the Christians wish to include themselves in it, are true, and they are now metaphorically one with God, and jesus, the following are to be noted and one must ask cogent questions on them:

(a) God is now Jesus.

(b) God is now man.

(C) Jesus is now man.

(d) Jesus is now God.

(e) mann is now Jesus.

(f) Man is now God.

We should now ask ourselves and let the proponents of this idea above answer directly with waffling;

1. When God was alone before creation, in metaphorical sense, He was not really alone becasue Jesus and man were both with Him?

2. When God created heavens and earth before He spoke (Check you Bible; the Book of Genesis), Jesus and man were creating heavens and earth with Him?

3. When God spoke for the first time saying in "Command" let there be light, Jesus and man spoke those words in Command with Him?

4. When the word became flesh, as Jesus, then God and man became flesh?

5. When Mary was being overshadowed and coming upon, then man and Jesus and God and Holy spirit were all in the act?

6. When Jesus was praying, begging, crying and prostrating his face, and was in a sleepless prayer mode in the Garden of Geshemane, God and man were all doing this with him?

7. When Jesus was being beat up and then hung, God and man were all in this with him?

8. When Jesus died as the Christians say, then God and man died ?

9. When Jesus was in the cave, God and man were there, waiting for the three days and the three night to emerge but emerged sooner any way?

10. When Jesus was saying his body was sore from the hanging experience, God and man felt just that?

11. When Jesus was eating, man and God were eating?

12. When Jesus was lifted up, God and man were lifted up?

13. Are man and God on the right hand where Jesus is sitting now?

14. When man are dying here on earth, Jesus and God are dying?

15. When man is eating Jesus and God are eating?

16. When man is asleep, Jesus and God as asleep?

17. When man is crying, or sad, or any of the sorrows of life, God and man are?

18. Do Jesus and God participate in the procreation process when husband and wife are doing what the bees and birds do to bring about enjoyments and proccrearions?

19. When man dies do Jesus and God also die?

20. When man with the limited knowledge does not know a thing do Jesus and God ?

21. When man reads his Bible iare God and Jesus readingit?

22. When man prays to God, are god and Jesus doing the same/

And I just have to limit my limitless possibilities of the many questions that I can ask, as limitless as the number of man that have been in existence since Adam and that will still be created to include the generation of the last man. It the Christians still stubbornly cling to the idea that Jesus was sent to the whole world, then am correct to include every man and woman, male and female till the end of time!

I Olabowale, a muslim does not in reality and in metaphorical way say that God is in the same condition as Jesus and or man. God Himself is enough as my Witness. His Angels witness with me, and so are believers in man and jinn that laa ilaha ilAllah, Muhammadanr rasulullah (AS) My Lord is full of Powe, always Alive and Able to do all things, Unique in all aspects of Uniqueness.
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by kolaxy(m): 5:52am On Sep 21, 2009
For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God- 1Cor 1:18
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by kolaxy(m): 5:55am On Sep 21, 2009
Theodore Roosevelt, 26th President of the United States, 1858-1919

“A thorough understanding of the Bible is better than a college education.” wink
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by Spader9(m): 6:01am On Sep 21, 2009
kolaxy:

“A thorough understanding of the Bible is better than a college education.” wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kn7zSUhquKQ&feature=channel_page

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2v73zdHLe_E&feature=channel_page
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by Nobody: 11:16am On Sep 21, 2009
God bless you Alhaji
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by olabowale(m): 8:27pm On Sep 21, 2009
@Kolaxy: « #265 on: Today at 05:52:21 AM »
For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God- 1Cor 1:18
Post Jesus messages are foolishness, so corinthians, etc dont count. And when you find out that your cross message is worthless, it will be too late. But you show tremendous arrogance for a man who has three gods to say you are saved by the cross, now, not by the power of Jesus, but that of God, since Jesus and God are separate and not the same, your reason for not attempting to answer some 22 questions that I wrote above. No? This morning, it dawned on me that who do human beings will likely call when in need, its no one except God! Then I said to myself who would come to mind when God is mentioned in the earshot of the Christian or when he/she say God, it will never be Jesus picture or name, but the Unseen God Almighty, full of Power!! No, Mr. Kolaxy?

« #266 on: Today at 05:55:47 AM »

“A thorough understanding of the Bible is better than a college education.”
Kolaxy, Roosevelt statement above is very similar to yours; both of you lied! You said that you are in heaven while you are on earth, and Roosevelt hung his hope on a dead god on the cross with a badly written book still going through editions, even as we speak, check out what Darby Publication company in USA is doing with the NIV, while in my life experience the Bible given to me in High School before 1971, is completely different from what the people who came in that year used! Same Bible, same publication, but different editions and revisions, and you are asking me to join you in worship of three gods, one dead, another unknown quantity and the third is a father on a chair, and your badly written book you want me to exchange against Quran, that the styles of recitation go right directly to the Messenger(AS) and not broken and will not till end of time?
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by Nobody: 11:07pm On Sep 21, 2009
@Alhaji,esha je kemi ma jaasi,eyin ke remain scholar wa ati IMAM wa,once again,welldone sir, imagine,one BIG DADDY, SUICIDAL SON,&THE LAST ONE ERAND BOY
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by kolaxy(m): 11:44pm On Sep 21, 2009
Jesus replied in Matthew 12 :12:34,

'You brood of vipers, how can you who are evil say anything good? For out of the overflow of the heart the mouth speaks.

The good man brings good things out of the good stored up in him, and the evil man brings evil things out of the evil stored up in him.

But I tell you that men will have to give account on the day of judgment for every careless word they have spoken.

For by your words you will be acquitted, and by your words you will be condemned." wink
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by kolaxy(m): 12:04am On Sep 22, 2009
@kola, so why is jesus so special if we are like him i.e children of God

What makes Jesus so special?

Because of Who He said He was; He said He was God. In John 8:58, Jesus said, "Truly, Truly, I say to you, before Abraham was, I AM." When He said, "I AM," He was quoting from the Old Testament in Exodus 3:14. That is where Moses was talking to God, and asked Him His name. God answered and said, "I AM." When Jesus said "I AM," He was claiming the name of God for Himself, and thereby claiming to be God. Other great men of history point to a philosophy and teach good ideas. Only Jesus pointed to Himself, claimed to be God, and spoke with authority that matched His claim.
Because of what He did; Jesus forgave sins (Luke 5:20). He rose from the dead (Luke 24; John 2:19-21), raised others from the dead (John 11:43-44), and He walked on water (John 6:19). No one on earth has ever done the things Jesus did. There is no way around it- Jesus is special; about that, there can be no doubt. wink
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by GODSON2009(m): 12:19am On Sep 22, 2009
uplawal:

@Alhaji,esha je kemi ma jaasi,eyin ke remain scholar wa ati IMAM wa,once again,welldone sir, imagine,one BIG DADDY, SUICIDAL SON,&THE LAST ONE ERAND BOY
im still waiting for you to tell me what the reward of good muslim women will be in paradise, is that soo hard to answer?okay please i beg you in god's name grin
@olabowale
i forgot to ask you,why is the quran arranged haphazardly and in no sensible order with the bible from genesis to revelations,everything is in order the strory follows each other even to the census and you can even corellate some facts in the old testament with the new but not so for the quran,its either verses are expunged for some reason,or one verse has abrogated others or something funny like that, thank GOD there was no tippex during the time of mohammad smiley
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by Nobody: 12:35am On Sep 22, 2009
what about ur own that is arranged with uncontrollable contradictions and full of jargons,that u dnt even know how to distinguish jesus of mattew with jesus of luke, shame,men the contradictions is just too sicken,and pls dnt tell me to fish them out for you cos av been there before and just got tired of the generational lies,Alhamdullilah,mo dupe temi
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by GODSON2009(m): 12:40am On Sep 22, 2009
uplawal:

what about your own that is arranged with uncontrollable contradictions and full of jargons,that u dnt even know how to distinguish jesus of mattew with jesus of luke, shame,men the contradictions is just too sicken,and pls dnt tell me to fish them out for you cos av been there before and just got tired of the generational lies,Alhamdullilah,mo dupe temi
alhaja uplawal, please answer my question,
if you cant let the whole world know what the reward of women will be in paradise after 50 years as a muslim,then im speechless, ill give you one last chance,please answer my question o, or call olabowale,abuzola,deepsight(your undercover brethren) to help you
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by Nobody: 12:54am On Sep 22, 2009
and mind u, i dnt rely on them to help me cos av got my own ways,but they could help cos ISLAM makes us brethren,so my dear its not bad if they assist me in knowledge
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by olabowale(m): 1:00am On Sep 22, 2009
@Godson2009: « #273 on: Today at 12:19:53 AM »  
im still waiting for you to tell me what the reward of good muslim women will be in paradise, is that soo hard to answer?okay please i beg you in god's name
You must have taking us for christians who beg in the name of god Jesus! You begging in the name of your god is completely rejected.

@olabowale
i forgot to ask you,why is the quran arranged haphazardly and in no sensible order with the bible from genesis to revelations,everything is in order the strory follows each other even to the census and you can even corellate some facts in the old testament with the new but not so for the quran,its either verses are expunged for some reason,or one verse has abrogated others or something funny like that, thank  GOD there was no tippex during the time of mohammad
in no sensible order, you said? Please show us two consequent chapters that are completely in disagreement and they do not flow naturally from the former to the latter? Now that you have said that arrangement of the Chapters in the Quran is completely different from that of the Bible, if you can not find any fault in the arrangement of the Quran, then your Bible is 100% wrong. By the way whats your datum/yardstick for sensible arrangement of a thing that was the first and only of its kind, are there other Bibles or earlier bible before what you call Bible today? I guess there are the version will have to count since catholic Bible existed and Protestant Bible came later with "less books", so now tellme which one of them is correct?

And going to the Quran, since your intention is to compare them, then tell us which Chapter of the Bble will be comparable to Surah Iklas (Chapter 112)?
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by GODSON2009(m): 1:23am On Sep 22, 2009
uplawal:

and mind u, i dnt rely on them to help me cos av got my own ways,but they could help cos ISLAM makes us brethren,so my dear its not bad if they assist me in knowledge
thank GOD for that,so answer my question, is it really so hard to answer?olabowale a little help here pls brethren grin
olabowale:

@Godson2009: « #273 on: Today at 12:19:53 AM »

in no sensible order, you said? Please show us two consequent chapters that are completely in disagreement and they do not flow naturally from the former to the latter? Now that you have said that arrangement of the Chapters in the QuQumrans completely different from that of the Bible, if you can not find any fault in the arrangement of the Quran, then your Bible is 100% wrong. By the way whats your datum/yardstick for sensible arrangement of a thing that was the first and only of its kind, are there other Bibles or earlier bible before what you call Bible today? I guess there are the version will have to count since catholic Bible existed and Protestant Bible came later with "less books", so now tetell mehich one of them is correct?

And going to the Quran, since your intention is to compare them, then tell us which Chapter of the BbBibleill be comparable to Surah Iklas (Chapter 112)?
the satanic chapters which i have quoted like i billion times, even yesterday was and is cocontradictoryo mohammad's latter stance on idolatry isin't?

mohammad's stance on jihad of the sword(jihad as-sayf)he enjoins muslims to only fight defensively,then he later puts foward the verse abrogating all the other verses, i dont have time to sort that out now but go and read sayyid qutb's milestones and tell me he doesnt know what he is saying, be that as it may mohammad and his quran was contradictory in that sense

first he ingratiates himself to the jews, and he even said in the quran that they are not to be forced to be muslims, later on he turns round to say they must be beheaded and their fingertips cut off,true or false?

i guess you r right,seeing as the fraudulent quran was the first of its kind,plus mohammad was doing all the whole fraud and cooking up the additions and subtractions himself,i can imagine how muich work it was for him lol

ill tell you which bible is the real one when you tell me why mohammad was surrounded by soo many allegations and controversies, fair? grin wink
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by Nobody: 1:49pm On Sep 22, 2009
@godsun1709,u made no sense,ure just too boring
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by Nobody: 1:54pm On Sep 22, 2009
@Alhaji, that chapter(suratul- IKLAS) is one of the greatest chapters,if not the greatest, the QURAN is so gloriuos that you feel peace when reading it or feel the presence of God,and none of it chapters is not worth reading or reciting,cos they are all so unique,unlike some book
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by GODSON2009(m): 5:14pm On Sep 22, 2009
uplawal:

@godsun1709,u made no sense,ure just too boring
really,you r the very fist girl/woman thats told me that,maybe its because you r muslim grin
uplawal:

@Alhaji, that chapter(suratul- IKLAS) is one of the greatest chapters,if not the greatest, the QURAN is so gloriuos that you feel peace when reading it or feel the presence of God,and none of it chapters is not worth reading or reciting,cos they are all so unique,unlike some book
alhaja,im sorry but i disagree with you,i have a copy right in front of me now the one translated by abdullah yusuf ali and i can tell you in all honesty that if i dont pray this night ill have nightmares of muslims with covered faces shouting allahu akbar and beheading children,christians, or just point me in an area where there is no cursing of either christians or unbelievers or where i wont find some word of pure hate and intollerance so that i can feel that peace you r feeling too grin

anyway how r you today,feel cool?i guess yes are you ready to answer my question as to what your reward will be in paradise as a woman?
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by noetic2: 5:21pm On Sep 22, 2009
. . . . . grin grin
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by olabowale(m): 2:11am On Sep 23, 2009
The best noetic can do now is to play out lagbaja's show me your 32, twice?

@GODSON2009: Read the Quran again, even the translation that is the only thing you can read; the reward of woman in paradise is the same as that of the man in paradise. And since your archilles' heel in this issue is about sex, on earth women often get satisfied with the one husband, while men for the most part need more than one wife, the reason you GODSON, regardless of your own name hunt down all the easy and available nigerian, africans, carib, white women in UK, looking for your own, or living up your own paradise!

Now, Haurin means mate, and did not specify the gender, except that since we will be recreated, all people of paradise will be haurin, and will be connected to their own mate, for women and mates for man, being satisfied with each other and time, energy and enjoyment is at the peak! When you eat on earth, you get filled up or tired of that food, taste, texture, smell, look, etc. But the food of paradise will be different, always at the maximum in enjoyment, and each bite is better than the last, etc. Wife with her husband will be satisfied, because he will be her Hourin!

Now your question has been answered, go do some clapping, singing and dancing. Improvice if you will since no one band will play you the church music this late. Let me tell you, compare my Paradise with your heaven (there are 7 heavens, which one is for Godson2009), if we could bottle them and brng them before others to make choices, after a hard earthly struggle to worship and please the Creator, the Muslim Paradise is the actualized REWARD! I cant see anyone wanting to choose generically a place called heaven that all you hear is clapping and music? Is there anything worth while to do, like resting, seeing friends, visiting friends, a place of not hard work, but all rewarding as it is he longest vacation, eating, drinking, laughing and happy include sex which Godson2009 is alway hunting for in England?
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by kolaxy(m): 3:11am On Sep 23, 2009
Jesus said in John 14:2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

Revelation 21:1-27

The New Jerusalem

1Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and there was no longer any sea. 2I saw the Holy City, the new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride beautifully dressed for her husband. 3And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, "Now the dwelling of God is with men, and he will live with them. They will be his people, and God himself will be with them and be their God. 4He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away."
5He who was seated on the throne said, "I am making everything new!" Then he said, "Write this down, for these words are trustworthy and true."

6He said to me: "It is done. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End. To him who is thirsty I will give to drink without cost from the spring of the water of life. 7He who overcomes will inherit all this, and I will be his God and he will be my son. 8But the cowardly, the unbelieving, the vile, the murderers, the sexually immoral, those who practice magic arts, the idolaters and all liars—their place will be in the fiery lake of burning sulfur. This is the second death."

9One of the seven angels who had the seven bowls full of the seven last plagues came and said to me, "Come, I will show you the bride, the wife of the Lamb." 10And he carried me away in the Spirit to a mountain great and high, and showed me the Holy City, Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God. 11It shone with the glory of God, and its brilliance was like that of a very precious jewel, like a jasper, clear as crystal. 12It had a great, high wall with twelve gates, and with twelve angels at the gates. On the gates were written the names of the twelve tribes of Israel. 13There were three gates on the east, three on the north, three on the south and three on the west. 14The wall of the city had twelve foundations, and on them were the names of the twelve apostles of the Lamb.

15The angel who talked with me had a measuring rod of gold to measure the city, its gates and its walls. 16The city was laid out like a square, as long as it was wide. He measured the city with the rod and found it to be 12,000 stadia[a]in length, and as wide and high as it is long. 17He measured its wall and it was 144 cubits[b] thick,[c] by man's measurement, which the angel was using. 18The wall was made of jasper, and the city of pure gold, as pure as glass. 19The foundations of the city walls were decorated with every kind of precious stone. The first foundation was jasper, the second sapphire, the third chalcedony, the fourth emerald, 20the fifth sardonyx, the sixth carnelian, the seventh chrysolite, the eighth beryl, the ninth topaz, the tenth chrysoprase, the eleventh jacinth, and the twelfth amethyst.[d] 21The twelve gates were twelve pearls, each gate made of a single pearl. The great street of the city was of pure gold, like transparent glass.

22I did not see a temple in the city, because the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are its temple. 23The city does not need the sun or the moon to shine on it, for the glory of God gives it light, and the Lamb is its lamp. 24The nations will walk by its light, and the kings of the earth will bring their splendor into it. 25On no day will its gates ever be shut, for there will be no night there. 26The glory and honor of the nations will be brought into it. 27Nothing impure will ever enter it, nor will anyone who does what is shameful or deceitful, but only those whose names are written in the Lamb's book of life. wink
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by GODSON2009(m): 2:24pm On Sep 23, 2009
@kolaxy
thanks for saving me the trouble of dredging that up
@olabowale hope that has answered your question as to what my own reward as a christian will be in paradise,now to address your comments
olabowale:

@GODSON2009: Read the Quran again, even the translation that is the only thing you can read; the reward of woman in paradise is the same as that of the man in paradise. And since your archilles' heel in this issue is about sex, on earth women often get satisfied with the one husband, while men for the most part need more than one wife, the reason you GODSON, regardless of your own name hunt down all the easy and available nigerian, africans, carib, white women in UK, looking for your own, or living up your own paradise!

i disagree with you MATE,my concern is not about sex,my concern is about the obvious religious sexism involved in your islam not only that but even objectifying women as well,how did you or mohammad come about the bolded?did you ask the women or conduct some scientific experiemnt to determine conclusively?

you see what i am saying about your quran?instead of the supposed prophet to promote unity and peace,cohesion in your marital homes,he is funding the notion that a man needs more than one woman,how do you know the woman doesnt need more than a man to be satisfied? how many polygamous homes can you point to as being peaceful,with the wives having the best of timesyou see how absurd this argument sounds considering we are talking about the quran a supposedly holy book,and mohammad a supposed holy man lol
olabowale:

Now, Haurin means mate, and did not specify the gender, except that since we will be recreated, all people of paradise will be haurin, and will be connected to their own mate, for women and mates for man, being satisfied with each other and time, energy and enjoyment is at the peak! When you eat on earth, you get filled up or tired of that food, taste, texture, smell, look, etc. But the food of paradise will be different, always at the maximum in enjoyment, and each bite is better than the last, etc. Wife with her husband will be satisfied, because he will be her Hourin!
i hope you realise that the last line of the above statement,is you,your oga mohammad and all the muslim males being annoyingly patronising?
first tell me, why do you think a single man needs 72 virgins?after all you just said now that it wont be like it is on earth,so it follows that with only one woman you can be with her for eternity and not get tired, you see why i am having concerns and problems with that logic? grin
olabowale:

Now your question has been answered, go do some clapping, singing and dancing. Improvice if you will since no one band will play you the church music this late. Let me tell you, compare my Paradise with your heaven (there are 7 heavens, which one is for Godson2009), if we could bottle them and brng them before others to make choices, after a hard earthly struggle to worship and please the Creator, the Muslim Paradise is the actualized REWARD! I cant see anyone wanting to choose generically a place called heaven that all you hear is clapping and music? Is there anything worth while to do, like resting, seeing friends, visiting friends, a place of not hard work, but all rewarding as it is he longest vacation, eating, drinking, laughing and happy include sex which Godson2009 is alway hunting for in England?
im sorry sire,but my question is nowhere from being answered,all you did was dance around the question,and offer some patronising retort,

please in a few sentences,without being patronising towards the women, tell me the reward the muslim woman will enjoy in paradise independent of the man!!!i have been repeating this question to show you one of the biggest flaw in the quran, if your prophet has not outlined any reward for the women in paradise,you tell us on this forum a couple of reasons why any woman should be a muslim,

you have kept on repeating that they are your mothers,and will be with their husband, what of the unmarried woman or the woman that has decided not to get married? grin

the muslim heaven is the ideal reward "for a worldly person"maybe people like puff daddy,paris hilton,fela anikulapo kuti,mko abiola and the likes who are used to having sexual orgies,or to people who like their women being veeery young,but from a purely practical perspective it is obvious that any god who tells you,your reward will be unending sexual orgy with 72 virgins each has a lot of explaining to do, imagine hundreds of millions of muslim men lined up with 72 virgins each behind them, you see how disturbing that picture will look like?

now where will the women fit in again,behind or in front of the virgins you are allocated?

dont worry i am born again and broken,so the things of the world dont interest me anymore,including hunting for girls,drinking,smoking and the likes of the other vices you muslims revel in lol
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by e4emma(m): 3:20pm On Sep 23, 2009
Olawale pls dnt think d xtians r ganging up against u bt its just what ur religion speak abt isnt worth it.wil u ever pray 4 ur sister 2 marry into a polygamous home?im sure no.bt ur religion gave u guyz d go ahead.also y is it dat muslim men like coverin up their wives even to d extent of covering their face with black robes dnt u think dat is inhumane?also ur so caled religion dnt preach forgivenes does it mean ur god is pleased wit d death of a sinner.does it mean dat does who even perform dis ur religious propaganda are al clean saints?even u r u a saint?my brother i wnt u 2 knw dat im nt tryin 2 judge u bt im only givin u fact dat shldnt be.i was a muslim by birth my muslim name was sodiq bt now i ve discovered d sweetness in christ jesus.are u sure u r nt bein compeled 2 b a muslim just because of ur parent because if yes it culd b very desasterous.take d bold step 2day nd acept jesus as ur lord nd pesornal savior .
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by olabowale(m): 3:30pm On Sep 23, 2009
@Godson2009: « #285 on: Today at 02:24:31 PM »  
@kolaxy
thanks for saving me the trouble of dredging that up
@olabowale hope that has answered your question as to what my own reward as a christian will be in paradise,now to address your comments
Godson if you believe what Kolaxy gave above as Paradise or "Heaven" as the reward, then tell Kolaxy to tell you the many fantastic stories in "Aworerin" Yoruba language magazine, or the Alawiyes, or the stories from Fagunwa and Odunjo and the likes. They are fact not, completely fictitious and easily imagines! Thats what you guys have put together from Revelations, etc.

But then as to the John Verse quoted, there must be a room in the same house for those who abrogated the laws and the prophets against the instructions of Jesus who came to fulfill them? He said they will be in the least: What is the least, not the palace or paradise but hell or lake of fire? No? Are you taking chances with your soul on this, espectially when Jesus will tell some of the mighty miracle performers in his name that he never know them. Where do you think these big miracle workers are going to be hualled off to; the least room in the house where lake of fire is occupying. No?

i disagree with you MATE,my concern is not about sex,my concern is about the obvious religious sexism involved in your islam not only that but even objectifying women as well,how did you or mohammad come about the bolded?did you ask the women or conduct some scientific experiemnt to determine conclusively?
First let me say the most sexist of religious Books is between Torah and Goodnews! The Torah blamed Women for all ills. Read what Adam says about Eve, then read what happened between Adam and hawa in the Quran and tell me who have no respect for women? As to the goodnews where women are merely not only to be silent but are either crown of the head to their husband or ther husband is the crown on their head, must be compared to the fact that Quran declares "believing man, and believeing women all will go to paradise; believing in Allah, making salah, giving Zakat, fasting, gong to Hajj and doing good" and the only time men and women are indicated separately is when strength was mentioned, unless you say thayt women are more powerful/gronger than man?

Is that you argument? And are you angry about the woman being a Tilt for man, because man is also same for woman? Woman is almost always in front of man in sexual intercourse, or she will be behind you for good sex?

As to my knowledge of your bolded; I have been married and I do discuss sex with my spouse. I will still marry and I do have women in my life and men who are married, we do talk about sex, as long as we do not go against Isam! It is evidential that most african women see sex as just a means of reproducions, almost exclusively, so when they are not willing to make babies anymore, sex is almost rare in their lives, as young at 40something, even younger!

You dont know that, do you? The bachelor that is running after everything in skirt, maybe, but is not patience enough to find out what women want! You will not make a good lover when you marry with that kind of ignorance!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply)

Giv God A Great Name From Yr Heart / How Many Times Do They Collect Offerings In Your Place Of Worship? / Wearing Rings On The Toes To Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 137
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.