Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,666 members, 7,816,724 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low (18333 Views)

Can You Believe In God Without Religion ? / Woman Worshiping God Without Hands And Legs / Picture Of A Woman Worshipping God Without Hands And Legs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by olabowale(m): 2:35pm On Sep 16, 2009
@Noetic: « #189 on: Today at 12:55:47 PM »
For the purpose of this thread I agree that I am a bigot and also ignorant. . . . , . .so now I need help.
without resorting to long stories. . .can u illustrate 10 issues about islam that I am ignorant about. . . , these 10 issues must be your selling point for islam.
Allah is One.

There is no Partner god, gods, Gods, or any other.

Allah is the Creator and no other creator or creators.

Allah is the Only Commander and Disposer of all affairs.

Allah sends Messengers and prophets to their people on one singular purspose;

There is no other God along with He and Only He should be worshipped.

The religion of Allah on Mankind is Islam.

The chain of Messengers and Prophets began with the first man and ended up with Muhammad, but included inbetween Enoch, Noah, Abraham, Lut, Ishmael, Isaac, Jacob, Joseph, etc, Moses and Haron, Elisha, Elijah, Zachariah, John, David, Solomon, Jesus (AS); all of them Muslims.

Allah sent Books Torah, Sabuh and Injil, pure at time of revelations in the hands of the Prophets, and became corrupted after they left.

Allah revealed Quran and promises to protect it from ever being corrupted, part of the reasons it is easy to be memorized even my young people, old people, male and female.

Allah choose Islam for the religion of man, the reason He commanded each prophet to Make Salah, pay Zakah, Fast Saum, and many of the preMuhammad prophethood from the children of Israel went to make hajj which Father Abraham called mankind to do (Isaac did not severe relationship with his older brother in Makka, Jacob knew about his uncle in makka). Isaac is not the child that was put to the slaughter.

Muhammad is the Prophet and Messenger of our time, and he is the one we are to follow, it is the Quran that is given to him that we must read and leave Bible the corrupted Book made up from the Old Books; Torah, Sabur, and Injil, partly leaving some truth, changing parts and adding others to come up with what you carry around as Christians, hence the post Jesus GoodNews is so important to disbelieving, coming up with impossibilities; Religious name; Christianity, Multiple Godship; Trinity, making a man god and an angel god too while making God a sedintery being by placing Him on a chair and calling Him Father.
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by olabowale(m): 2:41pm On Sep 16, 2009
And if you are not a Muslim, you will have no chance to enter Paradise.

Everyone makes heaven, but in there, there is Paradise and Hell, and where you enter is based on the true piety of worshipping the true deen,

Allah is the Only Forgiver, Sustainer, Protector, Punisher.

Allah is the Ony Receiver of Repentance.

Allah is the Only One Who can give Mercy.
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by olabowale(m): 2:43pm On Sep 16, 2009
Allah has no child, begotten or not.

Allah does not have Parents.

Allah does not die.
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by noetic2: 3:09pm On Sep 16, 2009
you have done well in stating your points. . .its only normal i ask questions and raise objections. . . .cos I find it very difficult to accept your fables.

olabowale:

And if you are not a Muslim, you will have no chance to enter Paradise.

surah 19:71 says ALL MUSLIMS are going to hell. . . . .so what paradise are u talking about?

Everyone makes heaven, but in there, there is Paradise and Hell, and where you enter is based on the true piety of worshipping the true deen,
where is this written in your koran?

Allah is the Only Forgive[/b]r, Sustainer, Protector, Punisher.

Do u remember I once challenged u on a thread titled "is allah a forgiving deity?". I asked to [b]produce ONE instance of either allah or mohammed EVER forgiving a person.

u did not. . . . . I am now repeating this challenge to ALL NAIRALAND MUSLIMS.

Allah is the Ony Receiver of Repentance.

does allah give people the chance to repent? why does he not let apostates repent? why does he want them killed?

Allah is the Only One Who can give Mercy.

who has allah EVER shown mercy to? produce an example either from the haddiths or the koran?
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by GODSON2009(m): 3:22pm On Sep 16, 2009
olabowale:

@Godson2009: « #190 on: Today at 01:23:00 PM » Whatever your discipline in school, if you give this type of analysis in any term paper, except to a person of the Christian cloth who will be easily seduced, you will have to get a fat Zero for silly effort! A God who created and gave you free will to choose right from wrong after giving you the consequential effect of your choice will not subject Himself to your level of humanity, abandoning His Lordship just that you do not blame him or have any excuse to even think about it. Why give you Free will to make choices, hopefully the right choice then? And lets just take sex outside marriage to illustrate: The people who do this know that it is bad, I think its in the pages of the Bible. But they make their choices and how did the unmarried Jesus explained this by his coming; for people not to marry, if you take his action and not the advise in the Bible? This is terrible on your part!

first of all,i am sure you realise that when explaining religion,unless you are a sango or obatala worshipper,faith plays a big role in our belief system,you have not seen mohammad before,but that has not stopped you from being a believer same as me not having seen jesus christ  or GOD  before,this is to address your first line and half.

well this is where our religions differ sire, according to your own prohet mohammad,you are slaves worshipping your own brand of GOD, being a slave your master owes you no explanation,however my own GOD as a christian is a loving father who rejoiced with his angels the very day i gave my life to christ,he is always looking out for me,and so for him to justify himself,and have mercy and grace upon me through his actions is not out of place, the bible abound with series of examples of this which i could oblidge you with.
you are mixing your points up,however the reason an unmarried and virgin mary gave birth to jesus is first to fullfill the prophecies and secondly to show us that this is no ordinary mortal even though he came in form of man, what happened when john the baptist tried to baptise him??GOD did not have to do all he did,he could simply have shown john the baptist or allowed the short ceremony to take place without any incident,but its to show he might be in human form but was different to a mere mortal, same reason prince charles and the royal family have something which differenciates them from the normal people
olabowale:

@Godson2009: « #190 on: Today at 01:23:00 PM »

And what did you ask about Muhammad (AS) that the Muslims have not answered? If I did not, there are many who have the knowledge to give you better answer than me on Nairaland! List them for everyone to see and lets have the opportunity to rspond, and dont rush us.

well i am still waiting for the mujaideens to oblidge me of my requests lol however i ll ask again
why is it that your prophet mohammad has soo many controversies surrounding him,ill mention a few
1.paedophilia,violence and religious intolerance,armed robbery(or highway robbery) sexual hedonism

for a supposed prophet who we are all mean to look up to and follow in his footsteps,he isnt a very good moral example is he?

not mentioning that he was sexist
2.what is the reward ofislamic women/females either on earth and in your own version of paradise? apart from being the object of sexual orgy for eternity.
3.why the constant about turns and convenient revelations anytime your prophet wanted to have his ways?
first at the beginning of his prophetic ministry when he needed all the help he could get he ingratiated himself to the jews by praying in the direction of jerusalem untill he did an about face later,the satanic verses(im sure you know what i mean or i could elaborate(53;19-23)
4.when he started his shina rambo exploits because he couldnt be bothered with farming like others neither could he be bothered with laying a good example for his followers,he retorted to highway robbery and when people complained,he conveniently got a "revelation" i ould go on about several convenient revelations he got to suit his purpose, the jesus christ you are pouring vitriol on has no controversies over him,he had several opportunities to take advantage of the ladies that he helped but we have heard of no ocassion  either in the bible or even quran that he indulged in the disgraceful moral vices that mohammad did

the last is,why is a supposed prophet in love with food,perfumes , isnt he supposed to be frugal and turn his back to the things of the world?? waiting for a stright and brief answer thanks lol
olabowale:

Just because you did not say it, your ways it already, which proofs your hypocracy! Jesus by your account is a full God. No? Then Ghost by your own account is a full God. No? And Jehovah/Yahweh whom Jesus called Eloi on the cross, while you claim He is your father is full God. No? When you count the number of full God(s) as presented, please let me know how many: 1 or 3?

again ill try my best to explain,cause it seems nothing is getting through to you,GOD is GOD no one else, he has a son  who is there with him in heaven(and i used paddy adenuga and mike adenuga to elaborate on this yesterday) the holy ghost is the one representing GOD on earth,and it is here simply to guide us on the right path, it is present inside all of us,even you!!anytime you want to do something,and that little still voice tells you not to do it,and you later discover you made the right decision,that is the holy spirit ministering to you,he leads all our everyday actions and inactions, so u can likene it to a manager or director on earth, if jesus says his father is GOD,and we call GOD our father which is in the bible,what does that make jesus to usfigure it out!!
olabowale:

For starter, God (Oluwa in Yoruba Language, Allah in Arabic), is for all and not for Isaac alone. Afterall, He is God of Isaac's mother, his father Abraham, his older brother Ishmael, his step mother hagah. So you hypothesis does not make any sense. Finally, show me a process to indicate that Isaac was the intended slaughter and I will show you with full evidence that it was not Isaac but his older brother that was the intended slaughter.

Finally on this matter, God protected the child from being slaughtered and replaced him with a Ram, and if this is what God did and it is similar to what He did with Jesus, you have your answer, completely in agreement with what Islam says about te bouched up crucifixion; It did not happen just like the slaughter, because protected the persons and prevented the death occurring. Thanks to Allah Who has made your heart to reveal the truth about this matter. Now you cant say that you do not know that it was a trial run but it did not happen!
in the bible he said i am the GOD of abraham,the GOD of issac e.t.c
who else has exhibited the sort of total obedience and faith that abraham exhibited ever since then?? we all know and agree that he is the GOD of all,but he made special mention of abraham,and all the others because of the awesome thing they did, as devout as you think you are,if mohammad was to appear to you and tell you to sacrifice your comfort zone and evangelise in a backwater village in iraq,you will think twice about it.
the only process i know is in my bible,if you want to show me anything contrary,make sure its in the bible,because i dont believe in your quran especially with the contradictions which seems to be a permanent hallmark what is stopping me from writing my own quran if that is the basis for your argument in disproving my assertions?

totally different sire, abraham had no idea,the bible tells me that he woke up early in the morning and took his son with him
1.he woke up early so that the boy's mother might not cause an hindrance PROPHECY OR NOT,no mother will allow her only son to be sacrificed
2.he didnt disclose what was happening to the boy,and he tied him up,placed him on the altar and was going to slaughter him, lets do a bit of psychology here, has he already killed the boy in his mind/and heart or not by that singular action??
the bible says,if you think of or lust after a female,you have already sinned,meaning you dont even have to sleep with the person,now juxtapose that with abraham's action, hope you get that?abraham did not know or see any ram while he left the house,on his way to the mountain,when he got there up untill he tied his son and laid him on the altar, now that is faith

secondly the boy,whose father told him they were going to sacricise,in total obedience did as he was told,even though he didnt see any ram for the sacrifice, if your dad told u to follow him to guru maharaji's camp or some babalawo's place for a blood sacrifice and it got to a stage where your hands and leg are being tied are you saying you will keep mute and hope for the best??

it is so easy for you to call it a trial run because its not your only son,nor mohammads, why didnt mohammad wait on his own god for food and provisions when he got to medina if he had that much faith and believed abraham had already being provided with a ram? if he was a real prophet,instead he had to retort to armed robbery to make ends meet, shows you its not so easy when the shoe is on the other foot lol
wnder why daddy abraham caused all this wahala by allowing hagar to give birth to a child,
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by noetic2: 3:24pm On Sep 16, 2009
olabowale:

@Noetic: « #189 on: Today at 12:55:47 PM »  Allah is One.

There is no Partner god, gods, Gods, or any other.

how do u explain the fact that allah calls himself a WE. . . . . . .is that a legion of demons? if allah is one, why call himself a we?

Allah is the Creator and no other creator or creators.
allah does not even know how long it took him to make the earth.
allah gave conflicting figures that revealed his ignorance and dishonesty.

Allah is the Only Commander and Disposer of all affairs.
if he truly is as u said. . . then why did he ask u to kill others. . .shouldnt he be doing the killing himself?

Allah sends Messengers and prophets to their people on one singular purspose;

allah is a complete fraud. mohammed is his only messenger. if the OT prophets were from allah, why did allah do away with anointing oil?

There is no other God along with He and Only He should be worshipped.

is that why the other 359 idols in arabia were deystroyed?

The religion of Allah on Mankind is Islam.

The chain of Messengers and Prophets began with the first man and ended up with Muhammad, but included inbetween Enoch, Noah, Abraham, Lut, Ishmael, Isaac, Jacob, Joseph, etc, Moses and Haron, Elisha, Elijah, Zachariah, John, David, Solomon, Jesus (AS); all of them Muslims.

a. where are the deeds of Enoch recorded in the koran?

b. where is ur evidence that Abraham or Isaac EVER knew allah?

c. if allah sent Elisha and Elijah. . .where are their books in the koran? why did allah stop using anointing oil?

Allah sent Books Torah, Sabuh and Injil, pure at time of revelations in the hands of the Prophets, and became corrupted after they left.
was allah not powerful enough to preserve just one copy of the bible from corruption? why did allah not send another original bible?

Allah revealed Quran and promises to protect it from ever being corrupted, part of the reasons it is easy to be memorized even my young people, old people, male and female.

why should anyone believe the LYING allah?
how was the koran revealed. . .was it over 23 years?. . . .  .was it given to mohammed by jubril to read?
if the koran was given to mohammed. . .how come it took 300 years before the koran was written? who lied? is it allah or mohammed?

Allah choose Islam for the religion of man, the reason He commanded each prophet to Make Salah, pay Zakah, Fast Saum, and many of the preMuhammad prophethood from the children of Israel went to make hajj which Father Abraham called mankind to do (Isaac did not severe relationship with his older brother in Makka, Jacob knew about his uncle in makka). Isaac is not the child that was put to the slaughter.

u have not told us why allah abandoned the traditions of the OT prophets and chose islam.

Muhammad is the Prophet and Messenger of our time, and he is the one we are to follow, it is the Quran that is given to him that we must read and leave Bible the corrupted Book made up from the Old Books; Torah, Sabur, and Injil, partly leaving some truth, changing parts and adding others to come up with what you carry around as Christians, hence the post Jesus GoodNews is so important to disbelieving, coming up with impossibilities; Religious name; Christianity, Multiple Godship; Trinity, making a man god and an angel god too while making God a sedintery being by placing Him on a chair and calling Him Father.

how can a paedophile be a prophet? how can a murderer, liar, fraud, dishonest bigot and terrorist be a prophet? how can an unintelligent and dishonest plagiarist be a prophet?
how can a man who took his adopted-son's wife be a prophet? how can inconsistent and irrational thinker be a prophet? how?. . . I just dont get it.

did mohammed heal the blind, sick, lepers, lame . . . .? did mohammed encourage the broken hearted? did mohammed preach peace?
is there ANYWHERE in the koran or haddith where mohammed said he is going to paradise?
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by noetic2: 3:27pm On Sep 16, 2009
olabowale:

Allah has no child, begotten or not.

we all know the truth. allah has a wife called allat and together they have 3 daughters. . . . . manat, el-Lat and el-Uzzah

Allah does not have Parents.
I can understand that . . .cos he is a man-made idol.

Allah does not die.

allah and all his works shall be cast into the lake of eternal fire. , . . . when Christ establishes His kingdom
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by GODSON2009(m): 3:33pm On Sep 16, 2009
noetic2:

we all know the truth. allah has a wife called allat and together they have 3 daughters. . . . . manat, el-Lat and el-Uzzah

theres even a verse to bacck it up where mohammad was justifying this i.e the satanic verses(yea right)53;19-23 he later conveniently removed it when he realised his mistake
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by olabowale(m): 3:36pm On Sep 16, 2009
@Noetic:
surah 19:71 says ALL MUSLIMS are going to hell. . . . .so what paradise are u talking about?
Read the below so that you see that it is not the Muslim, but all mankind will pass over it (Hell) and the evil doers will fall into it, while believers will not.
[b]19:6: Does not man remember that We created him before, while he was nothing?
19:6: So by your Lord, surely, We shall gather them together, and (also) the Shayatin (devils) (with them), then We shall bring them round Hell on their knees.
19:69: Then indeed We shall drag out from every sect all those who were worst in obstinate rebellion against the Most Beneficent (Allah).
19:70: Then, verily, We know best those who are most worthy of being burnt therein.
19:71: There is not one of you but will pass over it (Hell); this is with your Lord; a Decree which must be accomplished.
19:72: Then We shall save those who use to fear Allah and were dutiful to Him. And We shall leave the Zalimun (polytheists and wrongdoers, etc.) therein (humbled) to their knees (in Hell).
19:73: And when Our Clear Verses are recited to them, those who disbelieve (the rich and strong among the pagans of Quraish who live a life of luxury) say to those who believe (the weak, poor companions of Prophet Muhammad SAW who have a hard life): "Which of the two groups (i.e. believers and disbelievers) is best in (point of) position and as regards station (place of council for consultation)."[/b]
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by Nobody: 3:36pm On Sep 16, 2009
GODSON2009:

theres even a verse to bacck it up where mohammad was justifying this i.e the satanic verses(yea right)53;19-23 he later conveniently removed it when he realised his mistake

i didnt even know there was a verse talking about it. Its quite clear that the allah of mohammad was the pagan God with 3 daughters that his father (adb-allah) was a slave to. How else would those 3 daughters end up in the quran? No where in the bible do all the other alleged prophets of allah mention such a thing.
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by Nobody: 3:46pm On Sep 16, 2009
Mohammad then FALSELY tries to excuse his satanic inclinations with this verse . . . Sura 22:52. We did not send before you any messenger, nor a prophet, without having the devil interfere in his wishes. GOD then nullifies what the devil has done. GOD perfects His revelations. GOD is Omniscient, Most Wise.*

Sorry but i dont recall the devil influencing satanic verses in the books of Moses, the psalms, songs of solomon or the gospels.
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by olabowale(m): 3:48pm On Sep 16, 2009
« #195 on: Today at 03:09:53 PM »  
where is this written in your koran?
A person dies when the soul is removed from the body. It becomes spirit since you dont see it. But in the Quran it says that the Shuadah's soul are stored inside a bird in Paradise, living, eating and going to places in Paradise. We do know that Paradise is in Heaven, and not on earth.

Do u remember I once challenged u on a thread titled "is allah a forgiving deity?". I asked to produce ONE instance of either allah or mohammed EVER forgiving a person.
u did not. . . . . I am now repeating this challenge to ALL NAIRALAND MUSLIMS.
And I showed you then that Muhammad (AS) forgave the whole Pagan Makka even though they expected him and his followers to kill then based on what they have done in the some 20 odd years before te Victory.
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by noetic2: 3:48pm On Sep 16, 2009
GODSON2009:

http://www.answering-islam.org/Green/satanic.htm

the link above narrates it all. . .mohammed is an unintelligent fraud.
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by Nobody: 3:59pm On Sep 16, 2009
The the names al-lat, al-Uzzah,and Manat were goddesses worshipped by pagan arabs before the spread of ISLAM
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by Nobody: 4:01pm On Sep 16, 2009
olabowale:

« #195 on: Today at 03:09:53 PM »  A person dies when the soul is removed from the body. It becomes spirit since you dont see it. But in the Quran it says that the Shuadah's soul are stored inside a bird in Paradise, living, eating and going to places in Paradise. We do know that Paradise is in Heaven, and not on earth.

Know you dont . . . stop lying.

Heaven is NOT ONCE mentioned either in the hadiths or quran. It doesnt exist in islam.

uplawal:

The the names al-lat, al-Uzzah,and Manat were goddesses worshipped by pagan arabs before the spread of ISLAM

How come they ended up in Sura 53? And pls dont mention that weak "satan" excuse.

I hope you also know that allah was an idol worshipped by pagan arabs before islam . . . mohammad's father is a good example.
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by olabowale(m): 4:05pm On Sep 16, 2009
[Quote]does allah give people the chance to repent? why does he not let apostates repent? why does he want them killed?[/quote]There is no verse in the entire Quran says APOSTATES should be killed. And the hadith that says whoever leaves hs religion should be killed is so general that if it is to be accepted, then you Noetic can kill a muslim who convert to Christian, or a Jew who converts to Islam or a Hindu who converts to no religion specifically but an ideology. So this ahadith must be qualified. The Qualifies are therefore if they begin to malign Islam and bent on stopping it and waging war against it. Let us be frank is there a society or a people or person who will not oppose the enemy that is open and eager to destroy him? The Devil is an open enemy to us, and I oppose him, hope you do, too.

who has allah EVER shown mercy to? produce an example either from the haddiths or the koran?
Those who had genuine excuses not to go to te Battle of Badr. Later I will get you the verse and there is an ahadith or a story about it that Muhammad (AS) glance at the man who was still waiting for Allah's decision on his not being part of the campaign, was a comfort of hope on him. Allah says of those believers who participated in the battle of Badr that they are forgiven all their sins, even the sins of the future. No where has any religion states that their God forgave then wholesale like that even the sins of the future and the muslims were 330 people military then, the same exact number that went to war in which underaged David defeated giant Goliat.
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by Maykelly(f): 4:12pm On Sep 16, 2009
[size=14pt]Put your Trust, Faith in the True Living God Jehovah, Accept Jesus into your life Today!

Turn Away from dead gods[/size].
Be wise, not all advertiser knows the True God. cool
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by GODSON2009(m): 4:15pm On Sep 16, 2009
i can show you one of your mohammad's sayings where he enjoins his followers to behead and cut off the fingertips of unbelievers and people of the book,saying one ahadith is not qualified is a totally weak retort and of no justification at all,like you asserted on here as far as i am conserned as a christian,i have no time or inclination to start squating on your mat dissecting,picking and choosing which of th hadiths is qualified or unqualified, you either own up and defend them in total or you publicly agree that the whole hadiths and quran is fake

the bible stands by his book saying no one shall neither add to it or subtract from it,meaning every single word in the book can and shall be defended and shall come to pass,the funny thing about your mohammad is that he claimed that he was sent to correct the flawed interpretations and also because the jews and christians were dissected into different factions,

@olabowale continued

how many years has islam being in existence?certainly not as long as christianity or judaism,and they are in factions and dissarray and it would have gotten progressively worse if not for saudi arabia's oil money, the very same reason the so called prophet was sent, or how will you explain
the shii and the sunni the wahhabi are they not different factionsand its even getting worse by the day, at least i am not killing the catholics or bombing them or strapping a bomb to myself and blowing up any of my christian brothers and sisters
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by olabowale(m): 5:56pm On Sep 16, 2009
« #197 on: Today at 03:24:00 PM »  
how do u explain the fact that allah calls himself a WE. . . . . . .is that a legion of demons? if allah is one, why call himself a we?
You live in England, and you must have heard how Queen talks about herself? If you havent, ask a white English person about Majestc pronoun, or go to the British Library for information or historian who is an expert in British royalty. Dont live in England and dont let England live in you the best of it.

[Quote]allah does not even know how long it took him to make the earth.
allah gave conflicting figures that revealed his ignorance and dishonesty.[/quote]You are so ignorant that your ignorance makes you so blind that you do not even see how elementary my explanation was. You breath throughout your life. Your blood flows throughout your life. You eat through some portion of your life. You sleep some other portion also. If I stop here not listing anything else, what how many life times have you lived when I have listed things that if you add them up as I have listed, then take it as you have taking other things the whole of Creations, then you would have lived at least 2 plus lifetimes! Is that possible and cant you do more than one thing at the same time?

I can because as I am typing, am also on the phone; Duuh. You a waste of my time and soon I will finally get the courage to completely ignore you and will not even respond to you.

[Quote]Allah is the Only Commander and Disposer of all affairs.
if he truly is as u said. . . then why did he ask u to kill others. . .shouldnt he be doing the killing himself?[/quote]Did Yahweh killed all those the Children of Israel Killed? Yahweh is not your God? If Jesus was Yahweh or part of Yahweh, then why did Jesus not kill or those the children of Israel killed? Why didnt Jesus not kill himself and let the Pharisees do it? You see how ridiculous your rants are? It will be ashame to learn that you are educated. Really.

allah is a complete fraud. mohammed is his only messenger. if the OT prophets were from allah, why did allah do away with anointing oil?
But Jesus did away with anniting oil.  No? You see you are the fraud and your fraud stibks, shamelessly! You cant even cover it.

is that why the other 359 idols in arabia were deystroyed?
360 and a jinn in human form. Go and read before you give wrong info since you are not muslim and not arab.

a. where are the deeds of Enoch recorded in the koran?
I think in Surah Yunus. It is stated that Allay raises a prophet higher than another. This was about Idris, Enoch was found in 3rd heaven while Jesus and john were in decond, a level about Adam on first, seeing the soulds of his children; crying to see the ones for hell and happy to see the one to paradise.

b. where is your evidence that Abraham or Isaac EVER knew allah?
Ibrahim (AS) told the children that they should worship Allah and no one else. They passed that to their children; Isaac to Jacob and co. jacob to the children.  Ismail the older son who was left in Makka would not be called an idol worshipper, except by those who have no shame. Ismail (AS) as I have indicated did not deviate from the way of his father. And it is Ibrahim and Ismail (AS) who built the Makka after the flood of Nuh (AS).

c. if allah sent Elisha and Elijah. . .where are their books in the koran? why did allah stop using anointing oil?
Read Surah Ambiyya, Hud, Yunus, Qasas. Is thae oil so important to you that you cant let go? Is the Oil used on living people or on dead people? I believe that you are held in traditional belief and if this is so, one will have to wonder why Jesus changed the rule that goat blood is nt good anymore and it is own blood that take its place?

[Quote]was allah not powerful enough to preserve just one copy of the bible from corruption? why did allah not send another original bible[/quote]He chose to preserve the Quran and not the earlier Books, because the last one will be sure to be Unique and remain ure for everlasting.

why should anyone believe the LYING allah?
how was the koran revealed. . .was it over 23 years?. . . .  .was it given to mohammed by jubril to read?
if the koran was given to mohammed. . .how come it took 300 years before the koran was written? who lied? is it allah or mohammed?
You should proo your points since you are the one making the accusations, while I have explained this very points. I wonder if you even read any posts to answer your questions? I am waiting for you to supply your proofs.

u have not told us why allah abandoned the traditions of the OT prophets and chose islam.
None of the Old Prophets was a Jew or Christian by religion, except that they are Muslims, bowing their will to Allah in pure submission. Thats Islam. I wonder if you never ask yourself the Question why is Jesus not a Christian and you? Dont you see that it is senseless to abandone his way and at the same time you say you follow him?

[/quote]how can a paedophile be a prophet? how can a murderer, liar, fraud, dishonest bigot and terrorist be a prophet? how can an unintelligent and dishonest plagiarist be a prophet?
how can a man who took his adopted-son's wife be a prophet? how can inconsistent and irrational thinker be a prophet? how?. . . I just dont get it.[quote]
Your ignorance is clearly a disease that will lead you to spiritual ruin. And you are firmly on that path. How does a husband becomes a pediophile with his wife. Do you any in England or in your home tome town in Nigeria? Ten let me ask you; how can any one who was hung by creations be the Creator? Dont you have any ability to think when it comes to real life, a way to secure happiness of your soul?

The bolden does not deserve my response, because I think you are talking crazy and foolish and i am getting tired of talking to stupidity. If you are still young and naive and needs to be spoon fed, I understand, then you need to listen, but how is it possible to handle yourself without your parents in England? I am not getting your thinking!

did mohammed heal the blind, sick, lepers, lame . . . .? did mohammed encourage the broken hearted? did mohammed preach peace?
is there ANYWHERE in the koran or haddith where mohammed said he is going to paradise?
I have responded to that about a week or less than two weeks ago on "The Greatest Miracles of Islam"  started by Pligrim.1. Go read my posts. I will not repeat it again because you can simply go there and read.
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by olabowale(m): 5:59pm On Sep 16, 2009
May Kelly: « #208 on: Today at 04:12:51 PM »
Put your Trust, Faith in the True Living God Jehovah, Accept Jesus into your life Today!

Turn Away from dead gods. Be wise, not all advertiser knows the True God.
Who is Jehovah:

1). Jesus?

2). Ghost?

3). Father?

Which One?
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by olabowale(m): 6:20pm On Sep 16, 2009
@GODSON2009:
1.paedophilia,violence and religious intolerance,armed robbery(or highway robbery) sexual hedonism

for a supposed prophet who we are all mean to look up to and follow in his footsteps,he isnt a very good moral example is he?
And as a boy who grow up in the Nigerian "proom" era, am sure you must have heard it, and it was the Islam of Muhammad (AS) that did not allow me to participate, while all my christian age group people were doing it in house parties and the Saturday Afternoon Jumps. And the pedophilia case I have answered many times and just did above from Noetic. You guys need to coordinate and ommunicate so that you do not ask same question more than One time!

not mentioning that he was sexist
2.what is the reward ofislamic women/females either on earth and in your own version of paradise? apart from being the object of sexual orgy for eternity.
All the wives of the prophet (AS) were the mothers of the believers, including their own mothers and fathers. This is more honoring a position than any place of honor that has ever been awarded to a woman anywhere. Men and women believers are guaranteed equal Paradise to have partner (Hourin), and they are partners to each other. Can you show me from the Bible where the men and wome are equal, except women are like possession, cattle or something like that to men?

3.why the constant about turns and convenient revelations anytime your prophet wanted to have his ways?
first at the beginning of his prophetic ministry when he needed all the help he could get he ingratiated himself to the jews by praying in the direction of jerusalem untill he did an about face later,the satanic verses(im sure you know what i mean or i could elaborate(53;19-23)
You must be a close acquintance of Noetic or it is England syndrome, ala disbelief?

4.when he started his shina rambo exploits because he couldnt be bothered with farming like others neither could he be bothered with laying a good example for his followers,he retorted to highway robbery and when people complained,he conveniently got a "revelation" i ould go on about several convenient revelations he got to suit his purpose, the jesus christ you are pouring vitriol on has no controversies over him,he had several opportunities to take advantage of the ladies that he helped but we have heard of no ocassion either in the bible or even quran that he indulged in the disgraceful moral vices that mohammad did
His shina (dum nigerian in UK) did help me not to go to shina. The rest of your statement is just as foolish so I will not bother to answer them. And I am a yoruba man who ti ko ni mu Oson kon nimu igba oson pupo to dun. Yet I walk away from Shina. Show me how Jesus prevent you from Shina and i will show you pastors in homosexual lifestyle, etc! She o ri aiye e lode pelu shina?

the last is,why is a supposed prophet in love with food,perfumes , isnt he supposed to be frugal and turn his back to the things of the world?? waiting for a stright and brief answer thanks lol
They see British people stink, and you sure have copied them if you hate perfumes. I hope you do eat because Jesus did not see a food that he did not like. Read your Bible, again!
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by theseeker2: 8:13pm On Sep 16, 2009
check out this defination of trinity that i came across in a chat room today

Trinity= A vindictive Father + a suicidal Son + a Dove
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by olabowale(m): 8:45pm On Sep 16, 2009
@Davidylan: « #202 on: Today at 03:46:02 PM »
Mohammad then FALSELY tries to excuse his satanic inclinations with this verse . . . Sura 22:52. We did not send before you any messenger, nor a prophet, without having the devil interfere in his wishes. GOD then nullifies what the devil has done. GOD perfects His revelations. GOD is Omniscient, Most Wise.*

Sorry but i dont recall the devil influencing satanic verses in the books of Moses, the psalms, songs of solomon or the gospels.
If shaitan is eyeball to eyeball with you, you will think that he is the most pious person. This is the reason that you think what you have in your hand is pure. So in your Psalm, David danced naked, no? In your Torah, Moses killed somebody and ran away and God was trying to kill him while he was sent on an errant by the same God, is not extremely convoluted, no? And who will forget shaitan taking Jesus to the peak of the mountain (how tall is this?) to see the gift waiting for him (the whole world at a glance?), is that normal or there is hand of Shaitan in each, no?

What I have said above is to let you know, again you will not know shaitan if he lives next door to you because your heart of Christianity is polluted since your God is 3, and you are passing them as 1! David, send me 3,000.00 USD and I will return it as 1,000 USD and take it that you will agree with me that in the tradition of Trinity I can do it and you aint gonna complain?

Finally, since we see it in Quran that Jesus and others are prophets, then the same thing that happens to Muhammad (AS) happens to them, no wonder he preached in the wilderness, leaving the habitation of humans, until God interject and brought him out

Do you want me to analyse in the same manner the three obvious "driving Ms. Daisy" influences of Devil iare recorded in your Bible?

Define Trinity and make academic sense of it, to justify spiritual sense. I know that when you perform 3 experiments they all roll up to 1 experiment, though each is for different and separate purposes? Or when you perform a single experiment, it comes 3 different experiments?

Big time "Quack" Scientist! Are you alright, man?
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by theseeker2: 8:52pm On Sep 16, 2009
i was wondering, at that moment when jesus "gave up the Ghost". it was minus one and just 2 gods were left.
That was a momoent of "twinity"
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by GODSON2009(m): 12:09am On Sep 17, 2009
olabowale:

@GODSON2009:And as a boy who grow up in the Nigerian "proom" era, am sure you must have heard it, and it was the Islam of Muhammad (AS) that did not allow me to participate, while all my christian age group people were doing it in house parties and the Saturday Afternoon Jumps. And the pedophilia case I have answered many times and just did above from Noetic. You guys need to coordinate and ommunicate so that you do not ask same question more than One time!

the fact that you supposedly have high moral values is not strictly down to mohammad, that is part of your personality and genetic make up even before you knew what religion was, are there no righteous bablawos or ogboni men??
wasnt the osun priestess susan wenger not loved by all amongst other several examples so wats your point??
a pastor or bishop's child caught raping does not take anything from christianity,yes you have answered the paedophilia case as best as you can,which is clearly not adequate, same as the main thrust of my debate with you namely to exonerate or even at least extricate your prophet from the web of the different controversies surrounding him,yet you couldnt do that, ill await others who are more knowledgable in the quran to help you out,because you v run out of steam
olabowale:

@GODSON2009

All the wives of the prophet (AS) were the mothers of the believers, including their own mothers and fathers. This is more honoring a position than any place of honor that has ever been awarded to a woman anywhere. Men and women believers are guaranteed equal Paradise to have partner (Hourin), and they are partners to each other. Can you show me from the Bible where the men and wome are equal, except women are like possession, cattle or something like that to men?

mr olabowale or alhaji,is it soo difficult to answer direct questions??i thought you were well versed in the intricacies of islam, will you delete that patronising comment about the women being wives and mothers bla bla bla, so they should even consider themselves lucky that you gys have decided to marry them, so sad for them, seeing as they are guaranteed EQUAL PARADISE, how many virgin will each woman who ends up in your own paradise get??well at least women are preaching and are at the frontline of christianity,unlike your women folk who are still sitting in darkness at the back several centuries after the death of mohammad, you know me if you want i could oblige you verses to show mohammad didnt regard women.
are we in agreement that the women 's reward in your paradise is to be a victim of sexual orgy till eternity??ill suggest you release those poor women and recruit those tha ll be on board e.g paris hilton and her ilk
olabowale:

@GODSON2009:

His shina (dum nigerian in UK) did help me not to go to shina. The rest of your statement is just as foolish so I will not bother to answer them. And I am a yoruba man who ti ko ni mu Oson kon nimu igba oson pupo to dun. Yet I walk away from Shina. Show me how Jesus prevent you from Shina and i will show you pastors in homosexual lifestyle, etc! She o ri aiye e lode pelu shina?

They see British people stink, and you sure have copied them if you hate perfumes. I hope you do eat because Jesus did not see a food that he did not like. Read your Bible, again!

in other words, you have no explanation AGAIN for why your supposedly pious and holy prophet should be indulged in highway robbery, lets assume i want to convert to islam or christianity,and i asked to read about jesus and mohammad, going by their moral probity, and antecedents who do you reckon ill choose?a man who is a candidate for the electric chair considering the multiple slayings,armed robberies,paedophjilia, or a man who came on earth suffered and denied himself so many pleasures and then was unjustly killed, i am really dissappointed with your retorts cause i was looking foward to something with a semblance of coherence and hard facts,but all you have given me are your usual countering questions with questions, please oblige me with a more knowledgeable islamic scholar
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by GODSON2009(m): 12:22am On Sep 17, 2009
@olabowale
seeing as i never shy away from direct questions,and in answer to you yesterday asking me to show you where mohammad supported either tacitly or otherwise the killing of children i have done my little research pls read on,

while mohammad said this"Fight everyone in the way of Allah and kill those who disbelieve in Allah. Do not be deceitful with the spoils; do not be treacherous, nor mutilate nor kill children.” ibn ishaq 992

in another breadth,ordered the killing of every child who had reached the age of puberty,now lets ask ourselves, what is mohammad and the muslim's idea of puberty??(im sure you r following me right lol)
answer 9 years old, lets assume being male add another 2 years 11 years old,
i have more if you want,

by the way i discovered this by chance, why did mohammad have 2 innocent young girls killed just for mocking him in songs,couldnt he have had them whipped or used one of you muslim's standard punishment??

ibn ishaq 819
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by olabowale(m): 1:57am On Sep 17, 2009
@Godson2009: I do not have to be a Muhadithan (Scholar of hadith) to know that anything that is against Quran Muhammad (AS) cant do them. And Aisha (AS) had reported that The Prophet (AS) never took personal revenge, so if he did not get the Jewish woman who poisoned him killed, when the companions (RA) wished he did, how can he asked and killed anyone and you are saying young girls for simply singing a song that mock him?

You should have thought about this before putting up Ibn Ishaq 819, a writer who borrowed heavely from Christians and Jewish sources? I never take anything he writes even with a few grains of salt.

But then go to answering-christianity (type any subject you will like to know a thing or two about). That will solve your problems.
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by olabowale(m): 2:22am On Sep 17, 2009
@Davidylan: « #206 on: Yesterday at 04:01:03 PM »
Know you dont . . . stop lying.

Heaven is NOT ONCE mentioned either in the hadiths or quran. It doesnt exist in islam.
If paradise and hell are not in heavens now, they must be there in Rochester. No? No wonder Tupac Shakuur was asking in his ghetto lingo that he believed hell has ghetto. Maybe the ghettoes of hell are in Downtown Rochester, NY or in the hoods. No?

And as to your saying that Heaven was not mentioned once, in either Quran or ahadith; I think you need to know that Samaah is heaven in Arabia. And you will read 7 heavens as Sammawati. You need real spiritual education. And the Isra wa Miraj was a journey to heavens in the Miraj part. No?

[Quote]How come they ended up in Sura 53? And pls dont mention that weak "satan" excuse.[/quote]I think Christianity is a malady. A smart man like you is asking such a foolish question like the above? Then ask yourself; how did the Devil ended up in the New Testament, afterall you cant deny it, because he inspired your god three times, no? Then is the devil his best friend since he after a while told him to get away from him? Or do you people worship the devil two, seeing it as the companion of your god for a while there?

We could play this game all day long and you cant win it, even with you shear larger number like locusts!

I hope you also know that allah was an idol worshipped by pagan arabs before islam . . . mohammad's father is a good example.
I hope you also know that the Arabs did not make any representative of the allah in their pagan era? You need to do research and when you find it let s read it altogether. And note that your god has 2 or so father lineages; one david and the other Joseph the carpenter, while you cling to the notion that he is also son god? David which one is it, and this is your own admission, while you are at the same time forcing your will of what must be the case on the muslims in the issues of Islam?

We simply go by what you say of yor religion and ask you to defend it, but then you force us to accept what you want us to say is happening in Islam, without allowing us to be the one that tells you whats happening?

There is Oluwole short for Oluwawole in Yorubaland. My cousin bears that name, and is he Oluwa when I see him or ias he enters the house, Oluwa enters it?

Dont be silly Abdallah of preIslam is not the same as Abdallah of Islam.
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by Nobody: 2:23am On Sep 17, 2009
@seeker,LMAO,rolling on the floor
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by Nobody: 2:25am On Sep 17, 2009
'Alhaji,aku ongbe o, who is that one again, i guess his noetic d second,he will soon get tired,as his boss Noetic is very very very tired now
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by Nobody: 2:26am On Sep 17, 2009
@Alhaji, epele sir, av a wonderful darwah
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by GODSON2009(m): 4:00pm On Sep 17, 2009
uplawal:

'Alhaji,aku ongbe o, who is that one again, i guess his noetic d second,he will soon get tired,as his boss Noetic is very very very tired now
lol instead of you to be thinking of what you will get up to when you get to heaven,you r looking for another noetic, it has been confirmed in your quran that the faithful men will get 70 virgins,meaning people like you will be left on the shelf siddon there and be looking for the next noetic
olabowale:

@Godson2009: I do not have to be a Muhadithan (Scholar of hadith) to know that anything that is against Quran Muhammad (AS) cant do them. And Aisha (AS) had reported that The Prophet (AS) never took personal revenge, so if he did not get the Jewish woman who poisoned him killed, when the companions (RA) wished he did, how can he asked and killed anyone and you are saying young girls for simply singing a song that mock him?

You should have thought about this before putting up Ibn Ishaq 819, a writer who borrowed heavely from Christians and Jewish sources? I never take anything he writes even with a few grains of salt.

But then go to answering-christianity (type any subject you will like to know a thing or two about). That will solve your problems.
im sorry i really dont believe you sire, mohammad wrote the quran and he is certainly not infallible,he is only human as we have seen from th many contradictions,half truths and about turns he did, as far as i am concerned aisha and any other account are on same level to me, its curious that you muslims are always quick to disprove of any contrary views, if you dont like or subscribe to ibn ishaq's views how about sahih muslim4454where mohammad agreed with the killing of non-muslim children??

The Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) used not to kill the children, so thou shouldst not kill them unless you could know what Khadir had known about the child he killed, or you could distinguish between a child who would grow up to he a believer (and a child who would grow up to be a non-believer), so that you killed the (prospective) non-believer and left the (prospective) believer aside

i also have more than one account of mohammad ordering killings for flimsy reasons, didnt he kill the people that put intestines on his back while praying?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

How Many Times Do They Collect Offerings In Your Place Of Worship? / Wearing Rings On The Toes To Church / Revealed Christians Started Ogboni In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 189
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.