Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,102 members, 7,814,871 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

"Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS (117415 Views)

Woman Reveals How She Dashed Her Husband N500k And What He Did With It / My Grandmom Was Disowned For Marrying This Nigerian Man;English Man Reveals.PICS / Recently Married Woman Missing In Ogun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by junta007(f): 1:21pm On Jul 09, 2016
only God knows the number of Men you had Sex with before you got married
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by 9inches(m): 1:26pm On Jul 09, 2016
dollyjoy:
I rather stay single than allow a man have sex with me because he promise marriage or whatever nonsensesad

I believe in abstinence too. Let's hook up and tigh until you get married.
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by SamOgasco(m): 1:26pm On Jul 09, 2016
dollyjoy:
Sex on a first date is a no no for me, infact no sex before marriagecheesycheesycheesy

After how many round of premarital sex of yours with those guyzzzz? Lie not!
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by Orikinla(m): 1:29pm On Jul 09, 2016
[size=18pt] She is so naive to make such a childish statement.
Only desperate cheap girls have sex on a first date.

The problem with many impressionable and vulnerable young women is they mistake wedding for marriage.
The man you wedded may end up different from the one you married.
What matters most is not your wedding, but your marriage.
Both single men and single women don't show you their true colours until after the wedding.[/size]
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by JeffreyJamez(m): 1:30pm On Jul 09, 2016
The sooner humans realize there is no laid down rules for dating, the better..
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by abbeyology88(m): 1:31pm On Jul 09, 2016
@ Duru009, I swear I don't know why peepz been bragging on this issue as if they only have sex to knot the tie or Not.

This thing is just pleasure and if a ladies gives it is her choice. And if it definitely leads to marriage, Good.

I hate peepz (especially ladies) condemn sex as if they don't do it.

U dat even keep ur kitty Kat for d man u tink will put d ring on it might definitely lose wit-out marriage.
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by pacino26(m): 1:31pm On Jul 09, 2016
At this rate, the entire citizenry may be residing in house of nut jobs by 2020
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by permanentgrace(m): 1:32pm On Jul 09, 2016
dollyjoy:
Patience payssmiley
Patience abi? Unfortunately, i lack such patience.
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by ichommy(m): 1:32pm On Jul 09, 2016
femi4:
By the time you reach 30....you ll sing a new song

grin
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by BumbleBee2ice(f): 1:34pm On Jul 09, 2016
Lol
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by kikies(m): 1:34pm On Jul 09, 2016
dollyjoy:
E never epp you but u fit still help am nacheesy
I like u
U r smart
I'll think about it
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by Kakamorufu(m): 1:35pm On Jul 09, 2016
dollyjoy:
Sex on a first date is a no no for me, infact no sex before marriagecheesycheesycheesy
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by robosky02(m): 1:35pm On Jul 09, 2016
ahgelahnie shocked

come and see
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by dollyjoy(f): 1:35pm On Jul 09, 2016
kikies:
I like u U r smart I'll think about it
You are understandingsmileysmiley
me likeycheesy

1 Like

Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by YhungPablo(m): 1:36pm On Jul 09, 2016
So wat gonna happen in second date
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by abbeyology88(m): 1:36pm On Jul 09, 2016
junta007:
only God knows the number of Men you had Sex with before you got married

That doesn't count. What counts is the END of it. Who u end up getting married to.

Some ladies may keep themselves off sex and end up having no marriage Luck and vise versa.

Some were sex freak b4 marriage and dey ended up having a wonderful husband and vise versa.

How many men a lady slept wit b4 her marriage is just like pages of a story book which doesn't determine the quality.
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jul 09, 2016
AlienStar:
That's her life, her business. This is the reason for increased rate of divorce these days. (looking for "sexmate" and not "soulmate"wink
Tell em baby...
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by Prettiepearlz(f): 1:36pm On Jul 09, 2016
Duh....... undecided,that it worked for her doesn't mean it will work for others. Remember the saying that say "whatever rocks your boat may sink my ship". So I choose not to go with the crowd and instead choose to follow my mind and also be of good morals, so I can go about raising my head with dignity. Simple. I wish her a happy married life.
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by permanentgrace(m): 1:40pm On Jul 09, 2016
dollyjoy:
Patience payssmiley
Patience abi? Unfortunately, i lack such patience.
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by dollyjoy(f): 1:41pm On Jul 09, 2016
SamOgasco:

After how many round of premarital sex of yours with those guyzzzz? Lie not!
I am a virginsmiley
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by permanentgrace(m): 1:42pm On Jul 09, 2016
Prettiepearlz:
Duh....... undecided,that it worked for her doesn't mean it will work for others. Remember the saying that say "whatever rocks your boat may sink my ship". So I choose not to go with the crowd and instead choose to follow my mind and also be of good morals, so I can go about raising my head with dignity. Simple. I wish her a happy married life.

Who u epp?
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by Angelo45(m): 1:42pm On Jul 09, 2016
ojuu4u:

Those one that gv u tof tyme b4 u sex,how many ve u marid

I be king Solomon grin grin
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by chichichilolo1(f): 1:44pm On Jul 09, 2016
dollyjoy:
seconded
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by AngelAhnie(f): 1:47pm On Jul 09, 2016
robosky02:
ahgelahnie shocked

come and see
Sex on first date is so wrong, infact sex before marriage is wrong
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by DeleSuper1: 1:48pm On Jul 09, 2016
How many people with this kind of Sex story made it all the way
Sebi you too just started the marriage journey
Abeg what's the expiry date since we know the foundation.

Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by tete7000(m): 1:48pm On Jul 09, 2016
The end of a thing is better than the beginning thereof (Eccl. 7:9). For there is that which seems right to man but the end is destruction. (Prov.16:25)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by robosky02(m): 1:49pm On Jul 09, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Sex on first date is so wrong, infact sex before marriage is wrong

very good

in another news

you contract all kind of disease.

the girl doesn't know what she is talking
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by abbeyology88(m): 1:51pm On Jul 09, 2016
chichichilolo1:
seconded
Am Laughing grin grin grin at both of you.
You and Dollyjoy grin grin grin

Jst can't stop laffing
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by landlord1987(m): 1:52pm On Jul 09, 2016
I don't want to sound embarrassing but I tried the no sex before marriage from 2008 to 2011 when she got angry, started dating another guy for sex and left me. It opened my eyes to the fact that I will avoid sex if she confirms it physically to me that she is a Virgin. Truth is if she is not f...king you, she is f...king someone else and you will only wait for I love you that may end in disaster. I reserve further comments.
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by AngelAhnie(f): 1:53pm On Jul 09, 2016
robosky02:

very good

in another news

you contract all kind of disease.

the girl doesn't know what she is talking
There are things we keep to ourselves and this is one of them, I believe in bed undefiled. On your wedding night you are free to go 10 rounds but wait till then...
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by pepigeorge(m): 1:53pm On Jul 09, 2016
Freksy:

In other words, you spend money on a woman to enable her give you sex?
wot other things wud a man need a woman for... apart from sex and procreation. ... only a foolish man claims a gal he has not fu.ked as his gal friend. ... sex is the stamp or signature that seal up a relationship contract.
I will only let a gal be, if she is a virgin... apart from that I must see wot u are hiding
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by Irreplaceable48(f): 1:55pm On Jul 09, 2016
So what's she preaching nw?? cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Newborn Brazilian Baby Frowns At Doctor Seconds After Delivery, Turns Meme / Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) / I Can’t Believe My Husband Is Asking Me For This!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.