Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,128 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity (59173 Views)

6 Lies Nigerian Guys Tell When They're Hitting On You / Lies Nigerian Ladies Tell (with Pictures) / Counter Thread: Top 3 Lies Nigerian Women Tell Their Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity by DonDanServices(m): 12:13pm On Jul 14, 2016
Na spiritual sugar daddy disvirgin you if na so

sinaj:
I lost mine in d dream o! tongue
Re: See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity by Famsey: 12:16pm On Jul 14, 2016
A lady once told me this: He promised to give me money, I went to his house, he locked the door and and and ......*crying*

And what For crying out loud

1 Like

Re: See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity by rahman3853(m): 12:17pm On Jul 14, 2016
sinaj:
This thread go sweet o! grin

Cme to read lies tongue
lol...u go fear Fear.
Re: See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity by DonDanServices(m): 12:18pm On Jul 14, 2016
A lady I dated early this year told me she hasn't been penetrated before and claimed to be virgin. Lo and behold, her puyan is wider than my bathing bucket.

She said it was stress but had FingerAction with someone she claim she has nothing intimate with.

This kind lie can still be true in the land of the mugus.

Buhari and APC babes Sef

1 Like

Re: See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity by Slimberry1(f): 12:19pm On Jul 14, 2016
Cityguy:
If you wan marry, marry. Wetin be all this nonsense abt virginity? Many so called virgin dey bleep pass after you don marry and open the veil. So what's worse? Irrelevant things. The girls even get time dey answer you. Should tell you she is a virgin, dates another serious guy for corner dey chop your money. One day, you go just see invitation card. Dey there dey look virgins.

Abeq tell them.. The manner some guys will ask you sef,even wen u Neva gree say u go date dem o, for a guy to ask such.. wetyn him wan hear b4? If he hear say u be virgin his mission will be to break it, if he hear say u no be virgin he will treat u like a LovePeddler, and some of dz ladies wl stl be honest enough to tell u they r not, you will still go further how ddyu lose it? Bros you wan replace d lost virginity?? And dey will cook up some nice stories 4 you, u now come here con dey rake.. . The way dem go dey ask u go feel say dem wan marry d poor babe with immediate effect.. *mtcheew...wonder why dem dey ask sef, as if dem mission no to be to chop n clean mouth or dem Neva sweet talk an innocent babe b4, deflower her n dump her.. And later come out to crucify dz ladies..abeq all of una park well for this virginity ish..she lied about it she lied nooni yen, because she cannot even trust u not to blow d trumpet after u knw d truth, when a real man comes she will always reveal d truth.. #shikena!

3 Likes

Re: See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity by badderdandem(m): 12:19pm On Jul 14, 2016
ireneony:
Slipped her finger inside her puni and turned non -virgin cheesy just like that.

The thing de pain me.
You go out on a date with a guy the first thing he ask is..are you a virgin.

This happened last april. ..i was at home bored when a call came in, i picked up my phone..saw a strange number and i was so reluctant(i dont go abt picking calls that are not on my contact) so i decided to answer the call. I heard a deep voice..#cut conversation short.
He told me he knew me from somewhere..
So we got talking. Oneday, he fixed a date we should meet which i oblige to.

On that sunny day we met at fancy restaurant. I won't lie, the food was one of the best i have ever tasted cheesy..
We talked about ourselves.

This guy is from a wealthy family meh but very religious.
He Asked, are you are a virgin, i replied hmmmm nah"
His face was kinda sad. He told me he thought i was a decent girl. and i replied yes of course "I'm decent. grin.

He explained everything to me that he is a virgin and vowed to get married to a virgin aswell.; don't be angry, we can be friends you know, just friends. I was so furious in my mind. angry na wey i wan hammer na enemy don put sand for my garri.

To my question:
Nairalanders, do you think what he did was right?

as your face fine hope naso all your body and heart fine? because I love what I saw
Re: See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity by sinaj(f): 12:19pm On Jul 14, 2016
DonDanServices:
Na spiritual sugar daddy disvirgin you if na so

lol God forbid
Re: See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity by Badtman(m): 12:22pm On Jul 14, 2016
I just get fresh, virgin babe but by God grace i will scatter everything very soon, Emi okunrin mesan

1 Like

Re: See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity by DonDanServices(m): 12:25pm On Jul 14, 2016
I dey follow you(like twitter) based on wetin you yan..lol. You even fine like mami water ...... Baby sweet baby hot

sinaj:
lol God forbid
Re: See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity by Bwaal(m): 12:29pm On Jul 14, 2016
ireneony:
thanks for the advice smiley
undecided
ireneony:
thanks for the advice smiley

Madam u look like maami wota @ur dp....... re u 1?? Even ur name scares me

Hian make i find safety
Re: See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity by bluecircle470: 12:33pm On Jul 14, 2016
All d females on this thread All av smtin to say abt thr virginity grin
Re: See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity by toprealman: 12:34pm On Jul 14, 2016
ireneony:
Slipped her finger inside her puni and turned non -virgin cheesy just like that.

The thing de pain me.

This happened last april. ..i was at home bored when a call came in, i picked up my phone..saw a strange number and i was so reluctant(i dont go abt picking calls that are not on my contact) so i decided to answer the call. I heard a deep voice..#cut conversation short.

On that sunny day we met at fancy restaurant. I won't lie, the food was one of the best i have ever tasted cheesy..

His face was kinda sad. He told me he thought i was a decent girl. and i replied yes of course "I'm decent. grin.

He explained everything to me that he is a virgin and vowed to get married to a virgin aswell.; don't be angry, we can be friends you know, just friends. I was so furious in my mind. angry na wey i wan hammer na enemy don put sand for my garri.

To my question:

You this small girl....lol....loose your virginity? really OMG!!!
Re: See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity by DonDanServices(m): 12:37pm On Jul 14, 2016
Jeesssus @ur dp. Your beauty na killer. You na cause trouble.

ireneony:
why are you so interested cheesy
Re: See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity by tosyne2much(m): 12:40pm On Jul 14, 2016
nini007:
ladies will not like this post
Sure now cheesy
Re: See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity by Seunolad1(m): 12:40pm On Jul 14, 2016
O p Good @ all this type of thread. Tosin there is God oh!!
Re: See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity by egedege1(m): 12:42pm On Jul 14, 2016
ireneony:

The thing de pain me.

To my question:

Absolutely right
Re: See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity by Cityguy: 12:47pm On Jul 14, 2016
Slimberry1:

Abeq tell them.. The manner some guys will ask you sef,even wen u Neva gree say u go date dem o, for a guy to ask such.. wetyn him wan hear b4? If he hear say u be virgin his mission will be to break it, if he hear say u no be virgin he will treat u like a LovePeddler, and some of dz ladies wl stl be honest enough to tell u they r not, you will still go further how ddyu lose it? Bros you wan replace d lost virginity?? And dey will cook up some nice stories 4 you, u now come here con dey rake.. . The way dem go dey ask u go feel say dem wan marry d poor babe with immediate effect.. *mtcheew...wonder why dem dey ask sef, as if dem mission no to be to chop n clean mouth or dem Neva sweet talk an innocent babe b4, deflower her n dump her.. And later come out to crucify dz ladies..abeq all of una park well for this virginity ish..she lied about it she lied nooni yen, because she cannot even trust u not to blow d trumpet after u knw d truth, when a real man comes she will always reveal d truth.. #shikena!
In most cases, na to come do the do and after breaking the pot, she don become statistics. Forward march kiakia to the next victim grin >: grin. Some no go marry until dem done tear like 5 bands. Anyone wey dey look for virgin make such go pay dowry on a newborn come dey wait till she grows. Overdo!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity by Bnladan(m): 12:48pm On Jul 14, 2016
I'm so obsessed with getting married 2 a virgin coz I'm one. I pray day nd 9te for dis. It still baffles me y ppl have sex b4 marriage...Oh God! dis is so not right.

2 Likes

Re: See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity by DonDanServices(m): 12:50pm On Jul 14, 2016
Are you a virgin too? lol

HoneyB10:
Op are you a virgin undecided
Re: See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity by Kayswat(m): 12:54pm On Jul 14, 2016
discoprophet:
She said she lost her virginty when an ant bit her buttocks, she jumped suddenly and on landing, she heard a crack..!

Brothers and sisters, Na so cold catch me ehhn..
I doff my hat for you "His excellency"
Re: See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity by Moneytize: 1:03pm On Jul 14, 2016
JustHere2Observ:
Iranu, Abasha. What about the lies guys tell ladies so they can deflower them. Lies like you won't have menstrual pain again, I love you, I will marry you, I will only put the head, etc
The guy that told you that must be a very bad guy. shocked
JustHere2Observ:
Iranu, Abasha. What about the lies guys tell ladies so they can deflower them. Lies like you won't have menstrual pain again, I love you, I will marry you, I will only put the head, etc
The guy that told you that must be a very bad guy.
Re: See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity by murphyibiam15(m): 1:03pm On Jul 14, 2016
DozieInc:

Choi, the second girl.
as in ee...next thing she says is 'i dont want to talk about it again' smh
Re: See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity by FarukuWadata12(m): 1:03pm On Jul 14, 2016
I dont actually read the piece but I decided to lay down my opinion first. come on! Virgin or not, when I found an ideal lover I will move on with her.

Oh I found your piece so interesting. but virgin girls are not my top priority, they might be easy for the lucky people to get but any girl will claim they're though they knew they ain't.
Re: See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jul 14, 2016
vizkiz:
She said the guy forced himself on her even after telling him to stop. grin

Please tell me, no be you carry leg Waka go the guy house?
No be you off cloth before the guy begin shook upandan?
No be you wear mini skirt go the guy house considering the thing you carry for back?
Abeg stop lying joor grin

What is funny here? Someone told you she was raped and you are laughing?

This is how a large percentage of girls do lose it. Sadly a lot are underage at the time. E be like say you no dey read all the rapes of children on this site..

4 Likes

Re: See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity by chidozy15(m): 1:10pm On Jul 14, 2016
I have heard several stories girls tell on how they loose their virginity and all na lie lie lie !!!!

either na rape or through fingering and never with their consent. Infact i pity for uncles and guardians cos girls have now turned them to ambassadors for disvirgining
The worst part is that they are the ones whis bring up the issue o, we'll just be romancing and the next thing

"*sigh*, there is something i want to tell you"
"what is it baby"
"promise you will not be angry with me"
"no na, your my love i cant be angry with you"
"when i was small my uncle use to use stick sweet to finger me, thats how i lost my virginity"
"!!!!??"

All i could say was eyah, but wait o, she was like 22yrs old was there stick sweet when she was small
Girls fit lie shaaaa!!

1 Like

Re: See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity by onestepatatime: 1:13pm On Jul 14, 2016
Hmmm, Lost my virginity without knowing it. Didn't have experience of bloodshed, had a relationship where we always play well, without penetration but the day we later did it, there was no spot of blood experience. If he wasn't my first guy of which he knows well he would have doubted me. So wailers what do you have to say.......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity by Netcontactsng1(m): 1:14pm On Jul 14, 2016
I was only 16 when I lost my virginity. I just finished secondary school then. I lived with my parents in a university environment. One day my dad asked me to get something for him in one of the campuses. This campus was where the female hotel is located. Still looking for what my dad sent me, this fine girl approached and began asking me series of questions. To cut the long story short, I followed her to her hostel room that evening. Then she and other 3 of her friends began touching me. Then they took turn to make love to me. It was getting late, I had to go home. I was raped. cry cry
Re: See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity by YOLO1(m): 1:20pm On Jul 14, 2016
kiddoiLL:
all of them were raped, u wont see one who did happily

ME: your first sex baby, how'd you lost ur virginity

SHE: I was forced by my uncle when i went to deliver a message..i dont want to talk bout it

ME: y didnt u tell ur mum, dis was unfair to u.

SHE: No i didnt tell anyone cus i dnt want to b d reason d family will divide n have issues

ME:
Same thing my present GF told me but I believe her. Don't know if it's true sha but from her attitude and behaviour, she is modest. But the day I find out thid is not true, she's a goner
Re: See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity by nsiazu: 1:29pm On Jul 14, 2016
Who wants to hear mine?
Re: See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jul 14, 2016
kalus02:
Brothers n sisters, all of them na d same old story. I was raped.
Like 4 girls I have asked how they lost their virginity, is still the same answer. Just 2days ago, I asked 1 n she said I just 4gave d guy that raped me. I was like shocked
Na so my babe too tell me oo.
She forgave the guy. I was like *hhuh?*
Re: See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity by debuscket(m): 1:35pm On Jul 14, 2016
A lady once told me she lost her virginity when Mr Adamu the agric teacher wanted to flog her buttocks and the cane mistakenly landed on her vagina

ladies and mentlegen, afraid catch me

2 Likes

Re: See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity by tosyne2much(m): 1:36pm On Jul 14, 2016
DynamoDeGreat:
Keke park me here
I said park me here

Let the lies roll in
Bwahahaha roflwkmd cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

10 Reasons Some Working Class Ladies Still Have Sex For Money / Masturbation: Good Or Bad? Nigerians React (Video) / A Guy I Like Seems To Be Ignoring Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.