Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,612 members, 7,816,515 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity (59154 Views)

6 Lies Nigerian Guys Tell When They're Hitting On You / Lies Nigerian Ladies Tell (with Pictures) / Counter Thread: Top 3 Lies Nigerian Women Tell Their Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity by zinaunreal(m): 11:30am On Jul 14, 2016
kiddoiLL:
all of them were raped, u wont see one who did happily

ME: your first sex baby, how'd you lost ur virginity

SHE: I was forced by my uncle when i went to deliver a message..i dont want to talk bout it

ME: y didnt u tell ur mum, dis was unfair to u.

SHE: No i didnt tell anyone cus i dnt want to b d reason d family will divide n have issues

ME:
true talk jor. All of them got raped. Loose girls
Re: See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity by buoye1(m): 11:32am On Jul 14, 2016
discoprophet:
She said she lost her virginty when an ant bit her buttocks, she jumped suddenly and on landing, she heard a crack..!

Brothers and sisters, Na so cold catch me ehhn..
Lol....so funny grin cheesy cheesy grin
Re: See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity by Nobody: 11:41am On Jul 14, 2016
discoprophet:
She said she lost her virginty when an ant bit her buttocks, she jumped suddenly and on landing, she heard a crack..!

Your Excellency sir.....can't stop laughing...... a crack
Re: See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity by Toks2008(m): 11:41am On Jul 14, 2016
ireneony:
Slipped her finger inside her puni and turned non -virgin cheesy just like that.

The thing de pain me.
You go out on a date with a guy the first thing he ask is..are you a virgin.

This happened last april. ..i was at home bored when a call came in, i picked up my phone..saw a strange number and i was so reluctant(i dont go abt picking calls that are not on my contact) so i decided to answer the call. I heard a deep voice..#cut conversation short.
He told me he knew me from somewhere..
So we got talking. Oneday, he fixed a date we should meet which i oblige to.

On that sunny day we met at fancy restaurant. I won't lie, the food was one of the best i have ever tasted cheesy..
We talked about ourselves.

This guy is from a wealthy family meh but very religious.
He Asked, are you are a virgin, i replied hmmmm nah"
His face was kinda sad. He told me he thought i was a decent girl. and i replied yes of course "I'm decent. grin.

He explained everything to me that he is a virgin and vowed to get married to a virgin aswell.; don't be angry, we can be friends you know, just friends. I was so furious in my mind. angry na wey i wan hammer na enemy don put sand for my garri.

To my question:
Nairalanders, do you think what he did was right?

Its all about his choice.

If a lady can choose a tall cute guy I see no reason why a guy can't choose a criteria he desires in a lady.

I have a 40 yr old virgin friend who has made up his mind to marry a virgin so if you are a virgin lady ready for marriage abeg use style quote me or send a pm to me.

I'm damn serious o cos the guy nah my bestie and he told me this in confidence.

2 Likes

Re: See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity by kalus02: 11:44am On Jul 14, 2016
Brothers n sisters, all of them na d same old story. I was raped.
Like 4 girls I have asked how they lost their virginity, is still the same answer. Just 2days ago, I asked 1 n she said I just 4gave d guy that raped me. I was like shocked

1 Like

Re: See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity by tosyne2much(m): 11:44am On Jul 14, 2016
AdeniyiA:
In 2013,one told me she travelled with her guy from Abeokuta to Enugu to see his parents and the guy tied her and raped her for five days which resulted in her pregnancy ....
Can you travel with someone you do not have feelings for?? ? Some girls can lie for Africa
This one na serious case oooo cheesy
Re: See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity by Nobody: 11:46am On Jul 14, 2016
open a thread and recount your ordeal undecided
ireneony:
Slipped her finger inside her puni and turned non -virgin cheesy just like that.

The thing de pain me.

This happened last april. ..i was at home bored when a call came in, i picked up my phone..saw a strange number and i was so reluctant(i dont go abt picking calls that are not on my contact) so i decided to answer the call. I heard a deep voice..#cut conversation short.

On that sunny day we met at fancy restaurant. I won't lie, the food was one of the best i have ever tasted cheesy..

His face was kinda sad. He told me he thought i was a decent girl. and i replied yes of course "I'm decent. grin.

He explained everything to me that he is a virgin and vowed to get married to a virgin aswell.; don't be angry, we can be friends you know, just friends. I was so furious in my mind. angry na wey i wan hammer na enemy don put sand for my garri.

To my question:

Re: See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity by raphieMontella: 11:46am On Jul 14, 2016
its even better... they admitted they re nt virgins...
Asaba girls will swear heaven and earth that they re virgins till u have s*e*x wit them..
Thats how my friend's gal never agreed she waasnt a virgin...finally my friend got to bl*eep her and this happened
boy:baby where's the blood na?..tot u were a virgin?
Girl:is it my fault that the blood did nt come awt?..m a virgin ure my first..
Boy:or baby did harmattan dry d blood?
Girl:maybe oh...God can bear me witness that i am..
Twas later we found awt that she had been deflowered since her jss3..thats over 3 years ago

2 Likes

Re: See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity by Babaregg(m): 11:47am On Jul 14, 2016
A girl once told me that she had to go to a doctor to get disvirgined. I asked her if she listened to her self first before repeating the story to me. That it's the dumbest and lamest thing I heard

1 Like

Re: See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity by Nkysuccess(f): 11:48am On Jul 14, 2016
ireneony:

The thing de pain me.

To my question:

Pls drop his number, someone is interested

1 Like

Re: See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity by 9jatatafo(m): 11:49am On Jul 14, 2016
Virginity is over hyped!!!!

1 Like

Re: See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity by mrwonlasewonie: 11:50am On Jul 14, 2016
grin grin grin
henrylowe:
This thread will be very interesting and I urge Lalasticlala to move it to the front page so that guys will learn

This reminds me when a lady told me she lost her virginity when she fell from okada after a strenous day at school. I just shook my head and didn't utter a word
Re: See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity by Cityguy: 11:53am On Jul 14, 2016
If you wan marry, marry. Wetin be all this nonsense abt virginity? Many so called virgin dey bleep pass after you don marry and open the veil. So what's worse? Irrelevant things. The girls even get time dey answer you. Should tell you she is a virgin, dates another serious guy for corner dey chop your money. One day, you go just see invitation card. Dey there dey look virgins.

2 Likes

Re: See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity by ipledge10(m): 11:53am On Jul 14, 2016
I don't know, I might see a story for my writing exam...bring the stories on grin
Re: See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity by iPopAlomo(m): 11:53am On Jul 14, 2016
discoprophet:

The breeze blow touch me too... grin
Re: See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity by iPopAlomo(m): 11:55am On Jul 14, 2016
kiddoiLL:
all of them were raped, u wont see one who did happily

ME: your first sex baby, how'd you lost ur virginity

SHE: I was forced by my uncle when i went to deliver a message..i dont want to talk bout it

ME: y didnt u tell ur mum, dis was unfair to u.

SHE: No i didnt tell anyone cus i dnt want to b d reason d family will divide n have issues

ME:

All of them have this line...
Re: See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity by muganbo1(m): 11:58am On Jul 14, 2016
I once date a lady she said wen they were young they are doing mum n dad play dats wen one of d boy called yemi finger her as a mum role in d scene just imagine after chopping my money, abeg God punish dos gals wit lia muhammed brain!

2 Likes

Re: See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity by Nasri100(m): 12:00pm On Jul 14, 2016
You really cant say Virginity is over hyped unless you're trying to be soft and console non-virgins. Virginity is something special.

9 Likes

Re: See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity by gretblue: 12:00pm On Jul 14, 2016
A lady once told me she lost her virginity when a long hot C.Ronaldo shot hit her at the Barnabeu Stadium during the el classico match.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity by Ilemichael(m): 12:01pm On Jul 14, 2016
People think virginity is lost only when a penis enters a vagina. Yet, others consider MouthAction to be a loss of virginity. Some folks only consider anal sex to be devirginizing. And others believe that only consensual sex counts towards losing your virginity.

There is a popular myth about a female virgin’s hymen(the membrane inside the vaginal canal), which is now called the corona, having to break during the first PIV ( penis-in-vagina) sex act in order for virginity to be officially lost.
If no such membrane is present, the female is thought to have already had vaginal sex. This is a misconception, as sometimes it requires surgery to be removed. Additionally, many everyday activities can cause the corona to break, such as intense exercise. And, some women are born without them, or their corona only covers a portion of the canal, or it breaks and never bleeds or causes pain.
Truly though, regardless of the presence of a membrane or not, virginity is more of a spiritual conceptthan a physical act. It can be whatever you want it to be. Furthermore, many women can achieve an orgasm through clitoral and vulval rubbing(does not involve vaginal penetration).

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity by Amiano(m): 12:02pm On Jul 14, 2016
I was told by a girl that her lesson teacher raped her and i asked if she told her parents she said no that she was too young and naive to know dat she was raped that it was after sum yrs dat she got to know dat she has been deflowered na so i take clap for her for being a gud story teller.

TeamLinus

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity by sunky101(m): 12:03pm On Jul 14, 2016
I have one here lol...She was drunk when she lost her Virginity..I laff baje hein... I never ask her o....I just reply her. Baby...Wetin concern me with if you are a Virgin or not....Person wey go marry a Beautiful graduate Babe, wey dey find virgin...LOL
Re: See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity by adanny01(m): 12:03pm On Jul 14, 2016
ireneony:

The thing de pain me.

To my question:

He is a virgin and deserves to marry one if he find one. I hope you wished him luck!

Besides, my friend is getting married in November, his bro just confided in me that she has a child. I already heard stories but i pretended i was shocked to hear it. The girl doesnt look like she had a baby before but my friend wants to marry her and the girl was open about it. He has told his mum and everyone who is close to him. I am happy for them.

When i found out, i was only scared that he didnt know but since he knows, thats fine. Am sure your friend would think otherwise when he is 40 and yet to meet a virgin. Thats if he doesnt marry a fake one.
Re: See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity by ireneony(f): 12:03pm On Jul 14, 2016
dammydrumz:
open a thread and recount your ordeal undecided
why are you so interested cheesy
Re: See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity by ireneony(f): 12:05pm On Jul 14, 2016
adanny01:

He is a virgin and deserves to marry one if he find one. I hope you wished him luck!

Besides, my friend is getting married in November, his bro just confided in me that she has a child. I already heard stories but i pretended i was shocked to hear it. The girl doesnt look like she had a baby before but my friend wants to marry her and the girl was open about it. He has told his mum and everyone who is close to him. I am happy for them.

When i found out, i was only scared that he didnt know but since he knows, thats fine. Am sure your friend would think otherwise when he is 40 and yet to meet a virgin. Thats if he doesnt marry a fake one.
thanks for the advice smiley
Re: See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity by daveson2020(m): 12:05pm On Jul 14, 2016
ThrillmeatRep:
Na cucumber wey I dey chop
Tear am
y
Chai grin grin
Re: See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity by Cashberry511(m): 12:06pm On Jul 14, 2016
sinaj:
This thread go sweet o! grin

Cme to read lies tongue
Lol...no be small lies
Re: See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity by ClintonDal(m): 12:07pm On Jul 14, 2016
I remember arguing with one female here claiming oyibo for me about this particular issue.
Some go as far as saying they were raped, either by a randy uncle, cousin or one random guy. I see through all the lies though. undecided undecided
Re: See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jul 14, 2016
One Bae told me she lost hers during sport acivities in sch.. I knew she was lying b4 she said it, I was jas looking at her like a Pete Edochie on weed. Lol
Re: See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity by daveson2020(m): 12:08pm On Jul 14, 2016
ronald4lif:
I've only dated one guy all my life and we had sex just once, he was the one who deflowered me. Funny thing is, no one asked sef.

Ladies will always attempt to give the impression that they're sexually restrain and inactive. But who do we blame when they're seen as hoes once they open up about their sexual history.
You're on point
Re: See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity by nini007(m): 12:08pm On Jul 14, 2016
tosyne2much:
I have never seen a lady that will not formulate a touching story astonishing how she lost her virginity. It either ranges from their EX who coerced them into sex out of ignorance and naivety; they didn't know it happened, they lost it when climbing an ugwu leaf at their backyards or when they were riding bicycles.

In as much as I admire guys courage to always take responsibilities for their own actions without blaming it on anybody. Ever since I was born, I'm yet to see a guy in his right sense of reasoning telling awful stories of how he lost his virginity. A guy engages in sex due to his own discretion and deems it disgraceful to be formulating stories as to why he lost it. A lady on the other hand will do it at her own discretion, (not because she was forced or something but because she wanted it) but will heap loads of lies on whom she did it with afterwards just to evoke pity from her partner.

These formulation of lies are unleashed and aimed at appearing decent and responsible. As a result of this, they come up with all sorts of pitiful stories just to avoid being labeled a badoo.

The purpose of this thread is not to demean ladies but to open the eyes of many young dude who may be gullible to fall for these lies

*Let me open the floor by sharing the greatest lie ever formulated to me*

There was this lady I dated for a few months. I, being a type of person that doesn't deem it right to inquire a lady's intimate status. Since my friends were always giving testimonies of how ladies often. come up with framed up stories, I decided to ask this babe if she ever had intimate experience. She told me she once had and complemented it with a sorrowful story of how she lost it when she was bathing. According to her, she accidentally slipped her finger into her v-jay when she was trying to wash her thighs thoroughly with soap and sponge. I just smiled and consoled her.

I don't know why most ladies always come up with these related stories that will definitely evoke compassion and pity.

Guys, over to you cool
ladies will not like this post
Re: See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity by Slimberry1(f): 12:11pm On Jul 14, 2016
raphieMontella:
its even better... they admitted they re nt virgins...
Asaba girls will swear heaven and earth that they re virgins till u have s*e*x wit them..
Thats how my friend's gal never agreed she waasnt a virgin...finally my friend got to bl*eep her and this happened
boy:baby where's the blood na?..tot u were a virgin?
Girl:is it my fault that the blood did nt come awt?..m a virgin ure my first..
Boy:or baby did harmattan dry d blood?
Girl:maybe oh...God can bear me witness that i am..
Twas later we found awt that she had been deflowered since
rher jss3..thats over 3 years ago

grin grin.... lmao.. No be her fault nah..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

When You Are Having Nigerian Jollof And The Aroma Of Ghanian Jolof Hits U Hard / 10 Reasons Some Working Class Ladies Still Have Sex For Money / Masturbation: Good Or Bad? Nigerians React (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.