Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,256 members, 7,815,395 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

Pls Am I Justified On What I Did To My Ex Girlfriend At Shoprite Or Not - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Am I Justified On What I Did To My Ex Girlfriend At Shoprite Or Not (18871 Views)

Soldier Kneels Down, Proposes To Girlfriend At Maryland Mall Lagos After 7 Years / Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Her Birthday Party Sponsored By Her Sugar Daddy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Am I Justified On What I Did To My Ex Girlfriend At Shoprite Or Not by Behira(f): 5:02pm On Jul 18, 2016
ifymagik:

Hahahahahahahahah. #Teamtalkless

ENDTIME GIGOLO
Endtime Ify cheesy tongue How IZ u
Re: Pls Am I Justified On What I Did To My Ex Girlfriend At Shoprite Or Not by gbens2000(m): 5:08pm On Jul 18, 2016
Behira:
Uncle ur MUM is in a better position to explain to you wat a knocked out engine is because she would be speaking frm experience
fvck that sh**t

Re: Pls Am I Justified On What I Did To My Ex Girlfriend At Shoprite Or Not by ifymagik(m): 5:11pm On Jul 18, 2016
Behira:
My Beautiful Lady am fine.
Tell me who dey find ur trouble here make I deal with am
Re: Pls Am I Justified On What I Did To My Ex Girlfriend At Shoprite Or Not by RichieDaVinci01(m): 5:46pm On Jul 18, 2016
Behira:
Uncle ur MUM is in a better position to explain to you wat a knocked out engine is because she would be speaking frm experience
if so she probabaly learnt from yo' granma.......Runs runs in your blood
Re: Pls Am I Justified On What I Did To My Ex Girlfriend At Shoprite Or Not by proeast(m): 6:02pm On Jul 18, 2016
hilaomo:
UPDATING ALL THIS SHOW HOW MUCH YOU CARE ABOUT HER...NO CRY YOURSELF A RIVER AGAIN,TAKE HER BACK!!!
But she hasnt even come to plead for forgiveness and I have decided that I would rather remain a bachelor for life than for me to ask her to come back!
Re: Pls Am I Justified On What I Did To My Ex Girlfriend At Shoprite Or Not by Ziondebade(m): 6:14pm On Jul 18, 2016
Behira:
babe, hw far na. not even a word from u
Re: Pls Am I Justified On What I Did To My Ex Girlfriend At Shoprite Or Not by Lescalier: 6:22pm On Jul 18, 2016
proeast:
But she hasnt even come to plead for forgiveness and I have decided that I would rather remain a bachelor for life than for me to ask her to come back!

Just one question for you. Which of the shoprites did you go to?
Re: Pls Am I Justified On What I Did To My Ex Girlfriend At Shoprite Or Not by queencalipso(f): 6:23pm On Jul 18, 2016
proeast:
At one point during our time together, I even proposed to her, something she had always dreamed of in the past but to my greatest surprise, she later returned the ring saying I want to tie her down!! I'm far from being broke, have a couple of business that is bringing me cash & a land worth over 3 million in Owerri. Above all, I'm in my 30's & educated.

Chino is this you? I thought you are a married man, where is this story coming from?
Re: Pls Am I Justified On What I Did To My Ex Girlfriend At Shoprite Or Not by Xenna(f): 6:23pm On Jul 18, 2016
SirDavico:

I'm not coming again tongue

grin
no liver grin
Re: Pls Am I Justified On What I Did To My Ex Girlfriend At Shoprite Or Not by Vikky014(f): 6:27pm On Jul 18, 2016
moststylish:
I have observed that in the world we live now, u have to have a cold heart to succeed, wen u are soft people will trample on you.
exactly bro
Re: Pls Am I Justified On What I Did To My Ex Girlfriend At Shoprite Or Not by SirDavico(m): 6:28pm On Jul 18, 2016
Xenna:
no liver grin
Who no like beta tin tongue
Re: Pls Am I Justified On What I Did To My Ex Girlfriend At Shoprite Or Not by JayJustus(m): 6:30pm On Jul 18, 2016
blessedvisky:

The 2 of you are confused already!!. Taking her back will only lead to more confusion, and as such, a whole generation of confused people will be born shocked lipsrsealed.

Do the needful, go and hook up the friend she followed to shoprite undecided. She seems to be the only one who is not confused in the whole story cool. You can thank me later cheesy grin

you deserve a can of orijin and two ashawos from Tafawa balewa square
Re: Pls Am I Justified On What I Did To My Ex Girlfriend At Shoprite Or Not by Xenna(f): 6:49pm On Jul 18, 2016
SirDavico:

Who no like beta tin tongue
pls vote photoshoot for Mr Nairaland, thanks.
Re: Pls Am I Justified On What I Did To My Ex Girlfriend At Shoprite Or Not by SirDavico(m): 6:54pm On Jul 18, 2016
Xenna:
pls vote photoshoot for Mr Nairaland, thanks.

You just registered, and you're campaigning already smiley Ok.. Kindly follow back.
Thanks smiley
Re: Pls Am I Justified On What I Did To My Ex Girlfriend At Shoprite Or Not by Elchappo: 7:03pm On Jul 18, 2016
Dab2mydick:
that's enough torture already... Take her back and stop these shii bro... U don't treat a lady that way. Don't u have a conscience cry cry

U re one of those frogs that make men look stvpid..
Why on earth would he take back someone that does not regard him, cheat on him, returned the engagement ring

Broz if u were close by, I swear u go chop slap.

@proeast..
Is the gal ur 1st love
Cous u re sounding stvpid by saying u might accept her after all she did..

What if tomorrow a real wealthy nigga comes, she will certainly dump u again.

Please wise up, galz ain't loyal.

1 Like

Re: Pls Am I Justified On What I Did To My Ex Girlfriend At Shoprite Or Not by Xenna(f): 7:04pm On Jul 18, 2016
SirDavico:

You just registered, and you're campaigning already smiley Ok.. Kindly follow back.
Thanks smiley
I have followed back
Re: Pls Am I Justified On What I Did To My Ex Girlfriend At Shoprite Or Not by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jul 18, 2016
Behira:
Do u hav a problem if iam his ex, u are entitled to ur comments here on nairaland so am i no matter hw it sounds so stay on ur lane
No I don't have a problem with that. Serves you right if you are though.... angry
Re: Pls Am I Justified On What I Did To My Ex Girlfriend At Shoprite Or Not by iykedare(m): 7:05pm On Jul 18, 2016
Behira:
Go and hug a transformer or die somewhere quietly witout disturbing the peace of nigerians, hw come its now a crime wen a girl dumps d ass of a probably foolish guy but if it were you dat dumped her for a finer chick, u wud be here celebrating ur victory. O boy get over it ur ass haz bn dumped and she has seen a greener pasture. Be happy for her not hate. Abi are u enemy of progress? undecided

Have you no common sense? You are so uncouth and vacuous. To a poverty stricken lowlife like you,everything is all about money. The problem with some of you is that you think that sleeping around is all there is to being a woman.

We know you have no class but you can pretend to have a little decorum.
Re: Pls Am I Justified On What I Did To My Ex Girlfriend At Shoprite Or Not by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 7:06pm On Jul 18, 2016
Behira:
Wetin dey worry dis one
Re: Pls Am I Justified On What I Did To My Ex Girlfriend At Shoprite Or Not by Pdizzle(m): 7:09pm On Jul 18, 2016
You really should up your game.
Re: Pls Am I Justified On What I Did To My Ex Girlfriend At Shoprite Or Not by SirDavico(m): 7:13pm On Jul 18, 2016
Xenna:
I have followed back
Ok...see u later smiley i'm going offline.
Re: Pls Am I Justified On What I Did To My Ex Girlfriend At Shoprite Or Not by ChikezieU(m): 7:32pm On Jul 18, 2016
proeast:
What do you think her feelings for me now, will be like? Will she hate me with me with passion or regret how she treated me ab initio??
you bid her good bye for good, true she messed you up but trust me you will later regret that act. You loved her and still does, i hope you don't try to woo her back cause she will make you pay worse although God has the final say. You would have played nice even if u didnt pay for perfume atleast finish up nice show by lifting her, she knows u r no fool and will still respect you more. Atleast it would have helped to put ur mind to rest cause you still love her.
Re: Pls Am I Justified On What I Did To My Ex Girlfriend At Shoprite Or Not by proeast(m): 7:48pm On Jul 18, 2016
Lescalier:

Just one question for you. Which of the shoprites did you go to?
How many shoprite malls are in Owerri?
Re: Pls Am I Justified On What I Did To My Ex Girlfriend At Shoprite Or Not by proeast(m): 7:51pm On Jul 18, 2016
queencalipso:

Chino is this you? I thought you are a married man, where is this story coming from?
I'm certainly not him pls, if anything, I hate his views on most political issues.
Re: Pls Am I Justified On What I Did To My Ex Girlfriend At Shoprite Or Not by MissRike(f): 7:55pm On Jul 18, 2016
proeast:
I maintained zero contact with her, while updating good & exciting things happening in my life on facebook, while my friends will be congratulating me, she never did even though I know she must have been going through my profile but when I once posted a sad incident of my office being burgled, she was among those that consoled me on facebook! I discovered my success was making her jealous!

grin
Re: Pls Am I Justified On What I Did To My Ex Girlfriend At Shoprite Or Not by SANCHEZH1(m): 7:57pm On Jul 18, 2016
proeast:
I meandered through the roundabout, slotted in phyno's Fada Fada with Olamide and pressed hard on the throttle. THE END.
i don see dis story before
Re: Pls Am I Justified On What I Did To My Ex Girlfriend At Shoprite Or Not by proeast(m): 8:04pm On Jul 18, 2016
ChikezieU:
you bid her good bye for good, true she messed you up but trust me you will later regret that act. You loved her and still does, i hope you don't try to woo her back cause she will make you pay worse although God has the final say. You would have played nice even if u didnt pay for perfume atleast finish up nice show by lifting her, she knows u r no fool and will still respect you more. Atleast it would have helped to put ur mind to rest cause you still love her.
I know her, she will mistake my kindness as an attempt to woo her back. She takes things for granted a lot & I've already vowed never to spend a dime on her prior to our encounter at shoprite. I'll never woo her back but if she shows enough remorse I might consider her and it would be strictly based on mutual respect
Re: Pls Am I Justified On What I Did To My Ex Girlfriend At Shoprite Or Not by queencalipso(f): 8:10pm On Jul 18, 2016
proeast:
I'm certainly not him pls, if anything, I hate his views on most political issues.

Apologies for my mistake. cool cool
Re: Pls Am I Justified On What I Did To My Ex Girlfriend At Shoprite Or Not by multikolour(m): 8:12pm On Jul 18, 2016
OP your papa and your village head master.
Re: Pls Am I Justified On What I Did To My Ex Girlfriend At Shoprite Or Not by proeast(m): 8:13pm On Jul 18, 2016
SANCHEZH1:
i don see dis story before
Where you see am bro
Re: Pls Am I Justified On What I Did To My Ex Girlfriend At Shoprite Or Not by proeast(m): 8:16pm On Jul 18, 2016
nma24:
No I don't have a problem with that. Serves you right if you are though.... angry
Lol, I even thought she was my ex too considering how pained she sounded
Re: Pls Am I Justified On What I Did To My Ex Girlfriend At Shoprite Or Not by ChikezieU(m): 8:21pm On Jul 18, 2016
proeast:
I know her, she will mistake my kindness as an attempt to woo her back. She takes things for granted a lot & I've already vowed never to spend a dime on her prior to our encounter at shoprite. I'll never woo her back but if she shows enough remorse I might consider her and it would be strictly based on mutual respect
well i hope it works for you,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Boyfriend's Joystick Is Strange / Love Or Crisp? 22-yr-old Dominican Man Marries 72-yr-old American Millionaire / Reno Omokri: Money Spent On A Girlfriend Attracts No Blessing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.