Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:23 AM

Pls Am I Justified On What I Did To My Ex Girlfriend At Shoprite Or Not - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Am I Justified On What I Did To My Ex Girlfriend At Shoprite Or Not (18828 Views)

Soldier Kneels Down, Proposes To Girlfriend At Maryland Mall Lagos After 7 Years / Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Her Birthday Party Sponsored By Her Sugar Daddy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Am I Justified On What I Did To My Ex Girlfriend At Shoprite Or Not by idearito(m): 9:38am On Jul 18, 2016
proeast:
I dont know what is so bizzare or extraordinary in my story for you to term it fake. I wont waste my precious time here if not for what happened at shoprite yesterday

Guy...Abeg!! don't quote me ooo,quote Mugabe instead
Re: Pls Am I Justified On What I Did To My Ex Girlfriend At Shoprite Or Not by proeast(m): 9:41am On Jul 18, 2016
So off, I went but lo and behold on driving towards the gate of shoprite, I look through the window and was shocked to see my ex girlfriend along with another girl and a guy sitting inside a keke napep & were also coming towards shoprite! I beamed a fake smile and asked her were she is going & she said shoprite ofcourse while also laughing and giggling...
Re: Pls Am I Justified On What I Did To My Ex Girlfriend At Shoprite Or Not by chigoizie7(m): 9:48am On Jul 18, 2016
Guy u de uckup oh.

How u go d give us Tory half nd half?

7 Likes

Re: Pls Am I Justified On What I Did To My Ex Girlfriend At Shoprite Or Not by proeast(m): 9:49am On Jul 18, 2016
I drove through the gate & packed my car, then as I walked towards the entrance, I heard my ex calling me from behind, I stopped & waited for them. Then she complained that I saw and walked past but truely I thought they had entered. Suddenly she grabbed my hand & began flirting with me! Well, I played along with her, she introduced her friend & the guy that came with them, we exchanged pleasantries and I discovered they were students...
Re: Pls Am I Justified On What I Did To My Ex Girlfriend At Shoprite Or Not by slevin1(m): 9:50am On Jul 18, 2016
Mehn I no understand this guy sef. As in u non fit write the story finish abi u just wan dey generate comment by writing one sentence per page? Lo... lo... lobbish! Mtschew!

8 Likes

Re: Pls Am I Justified On What I Did To My Ex Girlfriend At Shoprite Or Not by proeast(m): 9:56am On Jul 18, 2016
She whispered to me that the guy is chyking her friend, so she demanding that he should take her to shoprite which he agreed and the girl only begged her to accompany them. I said okay, then as we were walking along, she started throwing jibes at me. First, she said I've lost weight, then again, cast me a look and said inbetween smiles, that why are there a couple of pimples on my face, that it seems my current girlfriend is denying me of sex!!

2 Likes

Re: Pls Am I Justified On What I Did To My Ex Girlfriend At Shoprite Or Not by kabasa77(m): 9:57am On Jul 18, 2016
I sight you Oga Lepanto, haha, bros where you dey now? Are you still at FMC owerri??
Re: Pls Am I Justified On What I Did To My Ex Girlfriend At Shoprite Or Not by proeast(m): 9:58am On Jul 18, 2016
slevin1:
Mehn I no understand this guy sef. As in u non fit write the story finish abi u just wan dey generate comment by writing one sentence per page? Lo... lo... lobbish! Mtschew!
Hey, I dont think I owe you any appology, if you dont like my writing style then do me a favour and piss off!

2 Likes

Re: Pls Am I Justified On What I Did To My Ex Girlfriend At Shoprite Or Not by RichieDaVinci01(m): 10:06am On Jul 18, 2016
Behira:
Go and hug a transformer or die somewhere quietly witout disturbing the peace of nigerians, hw come its now a crime wen a girl dumps d ass of a probably foolish guy but if it were you dat dumped her for a finer chick, u wud be here celebrating ur victory. O boy get over it ur ass haz bn dumped and she has seen a greener pasture. Be happy for her not hate. Abi are u enemy of progress? undecided
Aunty please park your knocked out engine joor

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pls Am I Justified On What I Did To My Ex Girlfriend At Shoprite Or Not by 007Nasky(m): 10:17am On Jul 18, 2016
RichieDaVinci01:
Aunty please park your knocked out engine joor
z it thru dat her engine don knock

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Am I Justified On What I Did To My Ex Girlfriend At Shoprite Or Not by blessedvisky(m): 10:22am On Jul 18, 2016
Senseless story
Re: Pls Am I Justified On What I Did To My Ex Girlfriend At Shoprite Or Not by proeast(m): 10:23am On Jul 18, 2016
If I wasnt sure of myself maybe I would have believed her, so I laughed at her peurile jokes and told her that sex has never been a problem for me since my university days. I decided to hit back at her and asked her why her skin colour is no longer bright and I hope money for those her expensive cream and soap was not a problem, I observed the question made her uncomfortable and she replied that she has been sick. Again, I looked at her phone, the screen was shattered and asked her if her Turkey guy was too broke to get her a decent phone and she replied that he gave her 50k to buy phone but she decided to get a cheap second hand one, I knew she was lying but I said ok. I picked a trolley..,
Re: Pls Am I Justified On What I Did To My Ex Girlfriend At Shoprite Or Not by proeast(m): 10:25am On Jul 18, 2016
blessedvisky:
Senseless story
Then piss off!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Am I Justified On What I Did To My Ex Girlfriend At Shoprite Or Not by proeast(m): 10:27am On Jul 18, 2016
Maybe I made a mistake typing this morning but I'm busy with people coming into my office and going, which is distracting me and also a reason why I'm typing in tranches. pls bear with me.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Am I Justified On What I Did To My Ex Girlfriend At Shoprite Or Not by mhisbliss(f): 10:32am On Jul 18, 2016
OP take your time, that's how they do in the literature section one update at a time

12 Likes

Re: Pls Am I Justified On What I Did To My Ex Girlfriend At Shoprite Or Not by csamii: 10:38am On Jul 18, 2016
This story get as e be sha
Re: Pls Am I Justified On What I Did To My Ex Girlfriend At Shoprite Or Not by Nobody: 10:51am On Jul 18, 2016
oga abeg continue na

1 Like

Re: Pls Am I Justified On What I Did To My Ex Girlfriend At Shoprite Or Not by 007Nasky(m): 10:52am On Jul 18, 2016
blessedvisky:
Senseless story
Na u way make am senseless

1 Like

Re: Pls Am I Justified On What I Did To My Ex Girlfriend At Shoprite Or Not by harsysky(m): 10:55am On Jul 18, 2016
Op, if you like type one word per line, I dey enjoy ur tori. E no concern anybody, it's ur thread.

14 Likes

Re: Pls Am I Justified On What I Did To My Ex Girlfriend At Shoprite Or Not by blessedvisky(m): 10:58am On Jul 18, 2016
proeast:
Then piss off!

2 Likes

Re: Pls Am I Justified On What I Did To My Ex Girlfriend At Shoprite Or Not by proeast(m): 11:00am On Jul 18, 2016
mhisbliss:
OP take your time, that's how they do in the literature section one update at a time
Thanks Dear

1 Like

Re: Pls Am I Justified On What I Did To My Ex Girlfriend At Shoprite Or Not by mhisbliss(f): 11:01am On Jul 18, 2016
proeast:
Thanks Dear
welcome
Re: Pls Am I Justified On What I Did To My Ex Girlfriend At Shoprite Or Not by proeast(m): 11:07am On Jul 18, 2016
nnamdiokere45:
oga abeg continue na
I'll do that right away but I hate to see 'typos' on my write-ups & I just observed that in my haste to satisfy some impatient guys, I've been making lots of mistakes!

1 Like

Re: Pls Am I Justified On What I Did To My Ex Girlfriend At Shoprite Or Not by proeast(m): 11:08am On Jul 18, 2016
007Nasky:
Dont mind him
Re: Pls Am I Justified On What I Did To My Ex Girlfriend At Shoprite Or Not by proeast(m): 11:11am On Jul 18, 2016
[quote author=blessedvisky post=47657839 I'm surprised you are still hanging around on my thread. Why not get a life bro and do the needful, you are constituting a nuisance here. Thank You.

2 Likes

Re: Pls Am I Justified On What I Did To My Ex Girlfriend At Shoprite Or Not by Nobody: 11:16am On Jul 18, 2016
Still waiting for the rest of the tory wink
Re: Pls Am I Justified On What I Did To My Ex Girlfriend At Shoprite Or Not by blessedvisky(m): 11:20am On Jul 18, 2016
proeast:
[quote author=blessedvisky post=47657839 I'm surprised you are still hanging around on my thread. Why not get a life bro and do the needful, you are constituting a nuisance here. Thank You.

proeast and senselessness be like

10 Likes

Re: Pls Am I Justified On What I Did To My Ex Girlfriend At Shoprite Or Not by blessedvisky(m): 11:21am On Jul 18, 2016
007Nasky:

1 Like

Re: Pls Am I Justified On What I Did To My Ex Girlfriend At Shoprite Or Not by Spicylate(f): 11:25am On Jul 18, 2016
Patiently waiting to read up before I drop my one thing, two things advice

1 Like

Re: Pls Am I Justified On What I Did To My Ex Girlfriend At Shoprite Or Not by Cadamlk: 11:26am On Jul 18, 2016
nma24:
Allow the guy land please or are you his ex?
I tire oo my sister.See the way she carry the matter for head like family property

5 Likes

Re: Pls Am I Justified On What I Did To My Ex Girlfriend At Shoprite Or Not by proeast(m): 11:28am On Jul 18, 2016
And started pick'n groceries while she walked beside me, making coments like, wow they have this product here. Things are cheap here & bla bla bla to which I just nodded in agreement. She picked up one perfume and said my God, that she would have bought it if not that she wasnt having money with her, I just ignored the statement, then she left soon after saying she wants to check on her friend & I said ok. I continued shopping, filling the two baskets with goods. She later rejoined me and gossiped to me that her friend asked her if she should pick a lot of things and she replied her that there may not be a next time so she should make the most of it! I looked at her & shook my head, to which she laughed. I instantly felt pity for the guy on how they were unabashedly exploiting him even when the girl has no intention of dating him! I asked her whether they know if the guy has enough money to pay for all the items her friend was picking and she said that was there business.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Am I Justified On What I Did To My Ex Girlfriend At Shoprite Or Not by sashishalom(f): 11:29am On Jul 18, 2016
Am also patiently waiting for you to finish your story....
I wonder why you guys are bashing him...
Op am patiently waiting....

1 Like 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl / Let's Give Men Bre@st To Suck, God Gave Us Free Of Charge-lady Go Nude Online / Interesting Things To Discuss With Your Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.