Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,237 members, 7,815,320 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

Pls Am I Justified On What I Did To My Ex Girlfriend At Shoprite Or Not - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Am I Justified On What I Did To My Ex Girlfriend At Shoprite Or Not (18868 Views)

Soldier Kneels Down, Proposes To Girlfriend At Maryland Mall Lagos After 7 Years / Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Her Birthday Party Sponsored By Her Sugar Daddy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Am I Justified On What I Did To My Ex Girlfriend At Shoprite Or Not by sainttwist1(m): 2:30pm On Jul 18, 2016
op sorry ooo but ur story is not touching

1 Like

Re: Pls Am I Justified On What I Did To My Ex Girlfriend At Shoprite Or Not by SirDavico(m): 2:31pm On Jul 18, 2016
proeast:
Of course we will never get back together except after a serious discussion. She used to tell me that I mean the world to her when we newly met and did my part in trying to reassure her by showing her love but along the line she changed to something else & started manipulating me. I believe it her friends that corrupted her mind.

Alright sir. Stay good.
Re: Pls Am I Justified On What I Did To My Ex Girlfriend At Shoprite Or Not by proeast(m): 2:34pm On Jul 18, 2016
abbeyology88:

Mister.

U said u guyz av been 2geda for ova 3yrs and she left cos of her friendz bad advices. grin grin

*na somethin like dis I like pass grin *

Wait 4 anoda three years, check her out, u will b surprised that u are a lucky man to have left her on her own (I no wish am bad Oo)

but whoeva dat is not contented wit wat he/she has always ended up regrettin their moves.

My old Gf did d same (even got married and had a kid). Afta a year, I was surprized, she called me dat she wanted us to start our reltnshp shocked shocked

so, strange. "Married with a kid" shocked

I said No to devil.

Bro, live on.
Thanks Bro, She even said she wants us to remain friends while she will have a lover elsewhere! I queitly rejected the satanic offer and went zero contact on her for over a month. I hate blowing my trumpet but I'm relatively successful (viz-a-viz my age) with a bright future ahead. I hope it wont be too late when she comes back!
Re: Pls Am I Justified On What I Did To My Ex Girlfriend At Shoprite Or Not by Nasri100(m): 2:36pm On Jul 18, 2016
This story made me h orny.... 3....2...1... LETS F UCK!
Re: Pls Am I Justified On What I Did To My Ex Girlfriend At Shoprite Or Not by HDee(m): 2:37pm On Jul 18, 2016
Behira:
Go and hug a transformer or die somewhere quietly witout disturbing the peace of nigerians, hw come its now a crime wen a girl dumps d ass of a probably foolish guy but if it were you dat dumped her for a finer chick, u wud be here celebrating ur victory. O boy get over it ur ass haz bn dumped and she has seen a greener pasture. Be happy for her not hate. Abi are u enemy of progress? undecided
sister? Sorry o... Did your boyfriend dump you ni? Cos ah no understand why you carry the mata for head like dis...
Re: Pls Am I Justified On What I Did To My Ex Girlfriend At Shoprite Or Not by Xenna(f): 2:48pm On Jul 18, 2016
SirDavico:

Alright...what do u say, we go to cloud 9 lipsrsealed
yels cheesy
Re: Pls Am I Justified On What I Did To My Ex Girlfriend At Shoprite Or Not by csamii: 2:59pm On Jul 18, 2016
If you like go back or don't, your choice. Nice story, nice read.
Re: Pls Am I Justified On What I Did To My Ex Girlfriend At Shoprite Or Not by proeast(m): 3:02pm On Jul 18, 2016
ChemicalReaction:
OP, why would you be seeking for justification if you feel you did the right thing?
Simple, because two heads are better than one!
Re: Pls Am I Justified On What I Did To My Ex Girlfriend At Shoprite Or Not by abbeyology88(m): 3:10pm On Jul 18, 2016
proeast:
Thanks Bro, She even said she wants us to remain friends while she will have a lover elsewhere! I queitly rejected the satanic offer and went zero contact on her for over a month. I hate blowing my trumpet but I'm relatively successful (viz-a-viz my age) with a bright future ahead. I hope it wont be too late when she comes back!

Remain friendz ?
Small brain she gat.

Think say na daddy pikin u be grin

Well it's all good. Dem girls just like learning in d hard and painful ways.

That's y I alwayz pity dem.
Even my younga sista, I always advice dem.
Re: Pls Am I Justified On What I Did To My Ex Girlfriend At Shoprite Or Not by SirDavico(m): 3:14pm On Jul 18, 2016
Xenna:
yels cheesy
Can I follow u? smiley
Re: Pls Am I Justified On What I Did To My Ex Girlfriend At Shoprite Or Not by richidinho(m): 3:16pm On Jul 18, 2016
ellacute45:
are you really crying grin

No.. He is weeping grin

1 Like

Re: Pls Am I Justified On What I Did To My Ex Girlfriend At Shoprite Or Not by richidinho(m): 3:26pm On Jul 18, 2016
Behira:
Go and hug a transformer or die somewhere quietly witout disturbing the peace of nigerians, hw come its now a crime wen a girl dumps d ass of a probably foolish guy but if it were you dat dumped her for a finer chick, u wud be here celebrating ur victory. O boy get over it ur ass haz bn dumped and she has seen a greener pasture. Be happy for her not hate. Abi are u enemy of progress? undecided
See diz runs girl ooo grin grin
Chai!!! I have dead

Re: Pls Am I Justified On What I Did To My Ex Girlfriend At Shoprite Or Not by Behira(f): 3:27pm On Jul 18, 2016
HDee:
sister? Sorry o... Did your boyfriend dump you ni? Cos ah no understand why you carry the mata for head like dis...
bros looking at my mirror now there is notin on my head, i only commented just the way u did, only difference is dat ur busy body made u quote me. Iam entitled to my opinion if he didnt want the opinion of the public he shudnt hav posted it online. Simple
Re: Pls Am I Justified On What I Did To My Ex Girlfriend At Shoprite Or Not by proeast(m): 3:27pm On Jul 18, 2016
ChemicalReaction:
You should have paid for one of the perfumes jorh! Whats perfume? Btw, you're obviously still very much in love with her(updatin ur successes and checkin her out on fb)and ur also trying to make her jealous thats for not buying the perfume. I can bet you bought most of those not necessarily cos you want 'em but cos she's there,right? Make up already! Go for what you want.#my opinion tho.
Lol, you are probably right about me still being in love with her, yes I agree but its no longer a do or die affair. About not buying a perfume for her, its not because of the money but the fact that she wants to eat her cake and still have it. Perfume is nothing compared to the things I used to buy for her when we were together. She even said she told her friend that they might meet me there because she knows I frequent there on sundays. She wronged me terribly, if she begs me, I'll forgive her but I'll never be the one to ask her back no matter my feelings for her.
Re: Pls Am I Justified On What I Did To My Ex Girlfriend At Shoprite Or Not by Behira(f): 3:31pm On Jul 18, 2016
richidinho:

See diz runs girl ooo grin grin
Chai!!! I have dead
See diz gigolo ooo grin grin
Chai!!! U have dead
Re: Pls Am I Justified On What I Did To My Ex Girlfriend At Shoprite Or Not by Xenna(f): 3:40pm On Jul 18, 2016
SirDavico:

Can I follow u? smiley
if you want to go to hell, be my guest.
Re: Pls Am I Justified On What I Did To My Ex Girlfriend At Shoprite Or Not by SirDavico(m): 3:46pm On Jul 18, 2016
Xenna:
if you want to go to hell, be my guest.

I'm not coming again tongue

grin
Re: Pls Am I Justified On What I Did To My Ex Girlfriend At Shoprite Or Not by UyiIredia(m): 3:53pm On Jul 18, 2016
@ proeast You been just dey dull yourself for the girl. Na wa 4 u o.
Re: Pls Am I Justified On What I Did To My Ex Girlfriend At Shoprite Or Not by Oksman(m): 3:58pm On Jul 18, 2016
@ Op, run as far as you can from her cause she is a gold digger. What you are suffering from is withdrawal syndrome caused by the high oxytocin level in your system resulting from the years of bonding with her (sexually), that feeling of yours is not love, so do away with her or you'd regret it. Pray to God for a wife and forget this your adventure

1 Like

Re: Pls Am I Justified On What I Did To My Ex Girlfriend At Shoprite Or Not by Nelgenius4me(m): 3:59pm On Jul 18, 2016
Proeast, I have keenly followed your story, from all indication your ex is a gold digger. The question of whether you were right over what you did to her at shoprite is a decision you have wish to accomplish long ago. Well,the opportunity came and you were glad you achieved it. If I were you I won't pay her in her own coin, I would show her what it means to be generous without getting emotional. The fact that you sometimes check on her Facebook page shows you are still in love with her- At least you haven't said anything about a new babe other than your ex.
To err is human but to forgive is devine, I am of the opinion that your ex has learnt a bit of lessons after she left you
, I guess you have learnt yours too. The decision to accept her if she comes remorseful is totally yours but teach her to adapt to your principles. Another dimension will be, what do you actually want from her? - a fling, a wife in the future or a learning tool for future relationship. I wish you the best as you sought yourselves.

2 Likes

Re: Pls Am I Justified On What I Did To My Ex Girlfriend At Shoprite Or Not by sashishalom(f): 4:10pm On Jul 18, 2016
Op I have to bash you for doing what you did to her...that wasn't right,i won't say matured...I understand how you felt...

Next time just ignore her besides getting back with her won't work out.

A good girl will come your way...
Re: Pls Am I Justified On What I Did To My Ex Girlfriend At Shoprite Or Not by 007Nasky(m): 4:19pm On Jul 18, 2016
OwoLee:
Guy, I can relate well to your story but the truth why u wrote this is you still have some feelings for her...Its normal to have such when u truly love a girl.
My advice to you, with all this stories you put up here, the lady in question is not sincere, she's materialistic, she will do anything for money. I don't think such a person is good for a wife to you, maybe a g.friend. why you think she's feeling about what you did to her at shorprite is because she's seeing you well, driving a car, spending huge amount of money on yourself etc. She didn't really love deep down, you are not really in her life, a lady that will leave you because of money for another Turkish guy is obviously not in love with you. Pls, don't marry out of pity or sentiments. Close her chapter in your life and settle with a better girl...thank you!
Dat z d truth bro
Re: Pls Am I Justified On What I Did To My Ex Girlfriend At Shoprite Or Not by ChemicalReaction(f): 4:25pm On Jul 18, 2016
proeast:
Simple, because two heads are better than one!
Lol.. Nice try at defending urself. But nwanne, paying evil for evil dikwa bad.. Paying for that stuff would have made any girl with a living conscience feel worse, she go know say you no get her time again.
Re: Pls Am I Justified On What I Did To My Ex Girlfriend At Shoprite Or Not by merg28: 4:26pm On Jul 18, 2016
chigoizie7:
Guy u de uckup oh.

How u go d give us Tory half nd half?
i know no wether nah seasonal film him wan act
Re: Pls Am I Justified On What I Did To My Ex Girlfriend At Shoprite Or Not by proeast(m): 4:34pm On Jul 18, 2016
Oksman:
@ Op, run as far as you can from her cause she is a gold digger. What you are suffering from is withdrawal syndrome caused by the high oxytocin level in your system resulting from the years of bonding with her (sexually), that feeling of yours is not love, so do away with her or you'd regret it. Pray to God for a wife and forget this your adventure
Ok, Thanks!
Re: Pls Am I Justified On What I Did To My Ex Girlfriend At Shoprite Or Not by ifymagik(m): 4:41pm On Jul 18, 2016
Behira:
See diz gigolo ooo grin grin Chai!!! U have dead
Hahahahahahahahah. #Teamtalkless
Re: Pls Am I Justified On What I Did To My Ex Girlfriend At Shoprite Or Not by HDee(m): 4:41pm On Jul 18, 2016
Behira:
bros looking at my mirror now there is notin on my head, i only commented just the way u did, only difference is dat ur busy body made u quote me. Iam entitled to my opinion if he didnt want the opinion of the public he shudnt hav posted it online. Simple
ohhh...Did You actually look at a mirror?? Lol grin okay ma bad.. I actually wanted to know why you vehemently opinionated yourself.. I'm sorry if any offense was intended.
Re: Pls Am I Justified On What I Did To My Ex Girlfriend At Shoprite Or Not by ifymagik(m): 4:41pm On Jul 18, 2016
Behira:
See diz gigolo ooo grin grin Chai!!! U have dead
Hahahahahahahahah. #Teamtalkless

ENDTIME GIGOLO
Re: Pls Am I Justified On What I Did To My Ex Girlfriend At Shoprite Or Not by gbens2000(m): 4:44pm On Jul 18, 2016
007Nasky:
z it thru dat her engine don knock
hahahah badass niggas

1 Like

Re: Pls Am I Justified On What I Did To My Ex Girlfriend At Shoprite Or Not by proeast(m): 4:50pm On Jul 18, 2016
@Nelgenius4me, maybe you missed the part were I said I once proposed to her, so she would know i'm serious but she later returned the ring saying that i want to tie her down. I'm already in the process of trying to date two other girls and see which one will work out. Although, I still have feelings for my ex but its dying gradually expecially since i have tried to maintain zero contact with her against immense urge to call her. I pray everything works out well in the end. I have to admit that my family did not like her expecially from the time they learnt she was living with me & they were threatning her. In fact that was when we started having serious problem before I got her to live with some student as roommates, from there things went south rapidly.
Re: Pls Am I Justified On What I Did To My Ex Girlfriend At Shoprite Or Not by gbens2000(m): 4:52pm On Jul 18, 2016
blessedvisky:

The 2 of you are confused already!!. Taking her back will only lead to more confusion, and as such, a whole generation of confused people will be born shocked lipsrsealed.

Do the needful, go and hook up the friend she followed to shoprite undecided. She seems to be the only one who is not confused in the whole story cool. You can thank me later cheesy grin
chai o love ur sense e too plenty grin

1 Like

Re: Pls Am I Justified On What I Did To My Ex Girlfriend At Shoprite Or Not by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jul 18, 2016
proeast:
First of, let me do an intro or background analysis. I loved my ex beyond words could describe. I also tried all within my power to make her happy during our over 3 years together. She is pretty with a very good shape. Along the course of our friendship, things started falling apart, she started listening to bad advise from her friends & soon began to compare me to her friend whose fiance is in Malaysia. Despite the fact that I spend a lot on her, she was never satisfied & called me stingy! After much frustration from her(at a point she was constantly threatning to leave me). I called off the relationship but I later realized I was still very much in love with her & pleaded with her to come back to me but she refused & said she has moved on & now has a new lover!. To make matters worse, she came to visit me at home & in my presence, called someone to come & pick her up at a junction a bit far from my home. She then cut the call & told me it was her new boyfriend & even showed me a picture of him on her...
UPDATING ALL THIS SHOW HOW MUCH YOU CARE ABOUT HER...NO CRY YOURSELF A RIVER AGAIN,TAKE HER BACK!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

PLEASE HELP: My Gf's Breasts Is So Sagged & Flat; And She's Just 25 / What Women Really Want In A Man / My Boyfriend's Joystick Is Strange

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.