Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,456 members, 7,812,401 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:46 PM

An Interview With Adewumiopeyemi, Ichommy, Falconey, Lordnicvuitton&Devilmaycry - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / An Interview With Adewumiopeyemi, Ichommy, Falconey, Lordnicvuitton&Devilmaycry (6466 Views)

Why Adewumiopeyemi Not At The Party / Mr Na; An Appreciation Thread To Romance Section-nairalanders -adewumiopeyemi / Follow The Team..#adewumiopeyemi# For Mr Nairaland..2016.. LETS MEET HERE..pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Go Down)

Re: An Interview With Adewumiopeyemi, Ichommy, Falconey, Lordnicvuitton&Devilmaycry by LordNicvuitton(m): 7:08pm On Jul 19, 2016
Thanks for the Questions Mr Tosyne..

The scrapping of post utme is a blessing to Jambites. My reason being that a lot of politics are played in the university system during post utme, these include:
1. Admissions racketeering
2. Impersonation on post utme day
3. Staff/VC admission list
4. Issues of insecurity leading to robberies and rapes during post utme.

Jungle justice, menace that I dislike so much can be curbed by
1. installation of surveillance cameras across the cities and states,
2. Massive enlightenment on the importance of rule of law
3. Strict penalty for defaulters
4. Improving the relationship between the masses and the police (the masses do believe that these criminals may be freed by the police once arrested so they become the judge and the jury).
4. Curbing corruption in the nation's security network.

Yes a student shouldn't giraffe or form formations because they all are different forms of exam malpractice. A good student should be self dependent academically at all times.

Ladies find it easier to get jobs than men because
1. They are naturally more attractive and will drive the men folk as customers
2. There has been a constant growth of more female academicians and graduates recently, so there's greater competition.
3. Women are often thought of as better employees/firm managers than their male counterparts because most organisations trust women better than men.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Interview With Adewumiopeyemi, Ichommy, Falconey, Lordnicvuitton&Devilmaycry by tosyne2much(m): 7:19pm On Jul 19, 2016
A little patience please.. I guess their answers would be ready anytime from now

Bring it on guys ! cheesy
Re: An Interview With Adewumiopeyemi, Ichommy, Falconey, Lordnicvuitton&Devilmaycry by ichommy(m): 7:26pm On Jul 19, 2016
Jamb Issues

It's a curse to Jambites, The system will be manipulates with fraud & bribe. Any student can be issue admission without merits.

Jungle Justice

Jungle Justice can be stop if a strong bill is impose, With Security officers in nooks & Crannies will help a lot.

If Government can tackle unemployment, I believe it will help a lot too. Civilians are Angry.

Lasies get jobs easily bad recruiting system. most ladies offer their bodies to get jobs, even the jobs they didn't merits.

Men finds it hard cos you have nothing to offer to get D job.

brilliant/well prepared student should not be caught BECAUSE: As a student, You should be able to cover up your syllabus before D exam approach.

In some occasions you can't answer some questions. let's the quote help. DO YOUR BEST AND LEAVE THE REST.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: An Interview With Adewumiopeyemi, Ichommy, Falconey, Lordnicvuitton&Devilmaycry by falconey(m): 7:27pm On Jul 19, 2016
tosyne2much:
The Federal Government recently took steps to scrap the post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation
Examination. Do you think this is a curse or a blessing to the JAMBITES?

In your own understanding, how can jungle justice be curbed in Nigeria?

A brilliant/well prepared student should not be caught giraff-ing or applying formation to sitting position during an exam. Do you agree? Give reasons to support your answer

Why do you think ladies find it a lot easier to get jobs than men in Nigeria?

FALCONEY
ADEWUMIOPEYEMI
ICHOMMY
LORDNICVUITTON
DEVILMAYCRY

it is a blessing, my sister is a benevolent of this new development. the reason I spent years aspiring was because of my preferred schools tests, due to the scrapping she has been invited for screening which doesnt involve test. . jamb is a federal body and it is credible enough, thou they are few lapses in their practice but I believe with time they will ameliorate in delivering the best exam practice in the country

the cause is de-individualisation and mob action . in my perspective it can be curbed through empowering the local government and community leaders to set rules against the act and orientate people about the implications.

i agree ,that is malpractice, really is such student really well prepared? if I were well prepared I wouldnt do such .

hmmmmm I don't entirely agree with that notion , ladies don't find jobs easier than guys , only in areas where women services are required like in marketing , reception , public relation ,customer care etc . ladies don't fit in most jobs that requires strength and jobs with complexity. if ladies find jobs more than men in this country , my question is in what field and industry ?

12 Likes 6 Shares

Re: An Interview With Adewumiopeyemi, Ichommy, Falconey, Lordnicvuitton&Devilmaycry by devilmaycry: 7:27pm On Jul 19, 2016
tosyne2much:
The Federal Government recently took steps to scrap the post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation

A brilliant/well prepared student should not be caught giraff-ing or applying formation to sitting position during an exam. Do you agree? Give reasons to support your answer

FALCONEY
ADEWUMIOPEYEMI
ICHOMMY
LORDNICVUITTON
DEVILMAYCRY
Re: An Interview With Adewumiopeyemi, Ichommy, Falconey, Lordnicvuitton&Devilmaycry by devilmaycry: 7:29pm On Jul 19, 2016
tosyne2much:

FALCONEY
ADEWUMIOPEYEMI
ICHOMMY
LORDNICVUITTON
DEVILMAYCRY
1.okay , we all know how difficult it is to gain admission into the tertiary institution through the post utme examination,even those that passed Jamb examination are screened out.So to Me it is a blessing to Jambites .
2. Jungle justice is the current activity taken by individuals to eradicate criminal activities,which is uncalled for .The Government should set an example to those involved in such acts by apprehending them and legal rights be taken .
3.I agree ,If you are brilliant and well prepared for an examination I don't see any reason for giraffing or applying sitting formation.You came prepared so why cheat ? Just do what you have to do and leave the rest to God.
4.As an entrepreneur and business man offering jobs to individual entails their usefulness,we all know women tend to attract individuals to business ventures thereby making it easier for them to get Job opportunities.Thank you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Interview With Adewumiopeyemi, Ichommy, Falconey, Lordnicvuitton&Devilmaycry by tosyne2much(m): 7:29pm On Jul 19, 2016
Here comes the last set of questions cool

What advantage do you have over other contestants that gives you the impression that you will surely emerge the winner?

It has been observed that tyrants, trouble makers and derailers suddenly become unnecessarily friendly and pretenders the moment they declare their interest in the competition but would return back to their normal shell when the contest is over. What's your take on these kind of people?

During Mr. Nairaland contest, sometimes, friends turn foes by trading aggravating words; you see one party strategically trying to bring the other person down. Do you think it's really worth all these? Give reasons to buttress your answer

If you win this contest, how would you spend the N50, 000?

FALCONEY
ADEWUMIOPEYEMI
ICHOMMY
LORDNICVUITTON
DEVILMAYCRY
Re: An Interview With Adewumiopeyemi, Ichommy, Falconey, Lordnicvuitton&Devilmaycry by adewumiopeyemi(m): 7:36pm On Jul 19, 2016
1 THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT RECENTLY TOOK STEP TO SCRAP THE POST UNIFIED teritiary MATRICULATION examination do u think this is the curses or a blessing to the jambites... 1 IS a CURse because is quite unfortunately that human memory is very low in 2011 it was discovered that many of the student admitted into nigeria university throgh jamb were not academical deficent they could also not justified the high marked scored in jamb examination,cases abound where by jamb examination paper were being openly compromised and sold to student at examination center while some examination center mis achieved double miracle centre were openly but unofficially designed to guranted high marked for candidate. the most pathetic in it is that some student with high mark wount be able to cope academicaly in the univerisity because thery didnt screen them well.. so i think is a curse[/color 2 [color=#000000] in your own understanding how can jungle justice be curbed in nigeria jugle justice can be defined as when a population precisely an irate mob to excute punishment an alleged offender
of a henous crime .. it can be curbe if we have a goodlaw enforcement agent that can respond to call at an time when they are needed
3 what do u think ladies find easier to get a job than man in nigeria... ithink this issue is what they have in there brain will judge and hw brillant they are that can get the job than man if they have those qualities

n

2 Likes

Re: An Interview With Adewumiopeyemi, Ichommy, Falconey, Lordnicvuitton&Devilmaycry by tosyne2much(m): 7:47pm On Jul 19, 2016
A little patience please cool
Re: An Interview With Adewumiopeyemi, Ichommy, Falconey, Lordnicvuitton&Devilmaycry by LordNicvuitton(m): 7:48pm On Jul 19, 2016
Mr Moderator, Tosyne, thanks for the questions.

I honestly think I have an edge over other contestants because I have the brains and the balls. I've always worked my way up and has never recieved any recognition without striving for it.. it is that "AcademoSpiritosocial life" as I like to say it, that has helped me maintain a balanced lifestyle.

Tyrants and trouble makers are all flavours of the fora and they make the fora less boring, although they can really disturb.. I just think limiting their activities to manageable levels is okay with me but not total eradication.. it's a free world grin

If I should win the contest, 10% will go to the church as tithe, 20% to motherless babies/destitute ones, 20% to mum who is a widow and the rest will be used by me to fund projects I have in mind ie: animal husbandry.

Thanks so much for the questions..

2 Likes

Re: An Interview With Adewumiopeyemi, Ichommy, Falconey, Lordnicvuitton&Devilmaycry by tosyne2much(m): 7:49pm On Jul 19, 2016
Now, we have come to the end of today's interview.. Watch out for tomorrow's edition

Thank you all for your patience

I hereby declare the floor OPEN for questions

Kindly help us move this thread to the Romance Cection

Cc
Dominique
Re: An Interview With Adewumiopeyemi, Ichommy, Falconey, Lordnicvuitton&Devilmaycry by falconey(m): 7:51pm On Jul 19, 2016
tosyne2much:
Here comes the last set of questions

What advantage do you have over other contestants that gives you the impression that you will surely emerge the winner?

It has been observed that tyrants, trouble makers and derailers suddenly become unnecessarily friendly and pretenders the moment they declare their interest in the competition but would return back to their normal shell when the contest is over. What's your take on these kind of people?

During Mr. Nairaland contest, sometimes, friends turn foes by trading aggravating words; you see one party strategically trying to bring the other person down. Do you think it's really worth all these? Give reasons to buttress your answer

FALCONEY
ADEWUMIOPEYEMI
ICHOMMY
LORDNICVUITTON
DEVILMAYCRY

I respect all the contestants , To be a MR NAIRALAND is both an honor and responsibility, my advantage is my believe, I just believe I will be the next mr nairaland ,because I am a person of integrity, virtue and good character, also I am precise,magnanimous,persistent,exuberant,gregarious, jocose,simple,compassionate, rational and decisive. prospective voters your support is all I need to showcase my skills and abilities to be Nairaland 2016 ambassador, I believe I will be the next MR NAIRALAND .

these people did what they have to do , if the contest requires they change their personality to good , then the contest is influencing people's life positively and showing them the benefits of being good. the act is fine by me . about them changing to former self , anchor that's speculation, they might turn good and remain good . that is under probability.

it doesnt worth it , before the interview last night ,I told every member of my team via WhatsApp to only read and not ask question, if they must ask not provoking and out of line questions not to establish conflict , because if they do the team will surely retaliate. conflict will emerge next catastrophe. the purpose of this contest is to unite members and create a fun zone . there is life on nairaland after the contest so it doesn't worth it a bit .

hmmmmmm I'd really want to share part with my team but they told me they aren't espousing me for the reward but love to do it willingly. when/if I win I'll surely ask them again. I will spend part on my writing materials , I school in the north the rate of poverty in this region is high I'll have the chance to help some people around ,others on friends and family.

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: An Interview With Adewumiopeyemi, Ichommy, Falconey, Lordnicvuitton&Devilmaycry by tosyne2much(m): 7:51pm On Jul 19, 2016
Audience, keep your questions coming c
Re: An Interview With Adewumiopeyemi, Ichommy, Falconey, Lordnicvuitton&Devilmaycry by ademipeju(f): 7:54pm On Jul 19, 2016
Adewumiopeyemi
Falconey
Ichommy
Devilmaycry
Lordnicvutton

i have just thiese three question for all the contestants anyone dat answered well gat my support

why do you deserve Mr. Nairaland

what makes you different from oda contestants

why are you contesting?
Re: An Interview With Adewumiopeyemi, Ichommy, Falconey, Lordnicvuitton&Devilmaycry by johnwizey: 7:54pm On Jul 19, 2016
Mr President is fighting corruption at the expense of the economy, do you think this is right or not? Give reason(s)

If you are the IGP how do you intend to curtail the activities of the herdsmen?

Naira inflation is at its peak, how can we rectify dis?

cc;
Adewunmiopeyemi
Falconey
Ichommy
Devilmaycry
Lordnicvuitton
Re: An Interview With Adewumiopeyemi, Ichommy, Falconey, Lordnicvuitton&Devilmaycry by UndisputedBosom(m): 7:54pm On Jul 19, 2016
Finally i get to talk...

Does it mean i can ask my questions now
Re: An Interview With Adewumiopeyemi, Ichommy, Falconey, Lordnicvuitton&Devilmaycry by ichommy(m): 7:55pm On Jul 19, 2016
1. I feel confident in myself that I am articulate, intelligent
and I have the charisma which is what Mr. Nairaland should possess.

2. It's a bad behaviour, while pretending to be what you didn't possess. Behaviour is like smoke, you can't hide it. Such people will be the first to attack a politician who switch political parties like Clothes. Change please, You know thy yourselves ; D

3. Friends don't need to turn foes, We are here to have fun and get use to ourselves E.g I never knew is from Kwara State, I might not know If not for this contest.

4. To be sincere, I will share the cash with my Team, They are my back Bone. They marvel me with their ideas, sleepless, wisdom, selfless help.

If they declines, I will Donate 20K to The E-Helpers Network (TeHN) and get myself a new mobile device. grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: An Interview With Adewumiopeyemi, Ichommy, Falconey, Lordnicvuitton&Devilmaycry by ronald4lif(m): 7:55pm On Jul 19, 2016
Nawa o, so audience can finally talk. grin Me no get no question o, just want to make common sense but I'm no Murray Bruce.

I was of the opinion that Nigerian ladies are more conservative and huggermugger of their age but this Mr. NL interview has proven that wrong. Thus far, only about two contestant have answered the question of their age appropriately by being precise. Not the early twenties, mid-twenties ambiguous response that has characterised the interview till this point.

The question is what's your age and not a surmise or guesswork of your age. Late twenties, early thirties doesn't address the question of what's your age. Who una age epp sef? Abi una dey fear say una don old? Mtchewww.

The just concluded miss NL contestants have proven to be more pellucid and transparent than what we have seen so far. When next I hear someone say ladies are secretive of their age, I'd employ this as a decibel to refute it as untrue. Guys takes the lead.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: An Interview With Adewumiopeyemi, Ichommy, Falconey, Lordnicvuitton&Devilmaycry by henrylowe(m): 7:56pm On Jul 19, 2016
Tosyne you rock!... Good questions I must say cheesy.
Re: An Interview With Adewumiopeyemi, Ichommy, Falconey, Lordnicvuitton&Devilmaycry by skywalker001(m): 7:57pm On Jul 19, 2016
LordNicvuitton do u tink other contestants doesn't av d brain and ball to become MR NL 2016
Re: An Interview With Adewumiopeyemi, Ichommy, Falconey, Lordnicvuitton&Devilmaycry by adewumiopeyemi(m): 7:57pm On Jul 19, 2016
1 what advantage do u have over other contestant that give the impression that will surely emerge the winner i keep saying this that mr nairaland is not a do or die affairs.... have realy dedicated some of my social activities at home and work in nairaland and i know some people realy like me because am friendly easy going type 2 is not a do or die affiars in nigeria politics we see many thing happening i keep geting insult everyday from some party trading aggraevation word toward me but i no if i didnt win mr nairaland GOD MAY HAVE something special for me.. that is more bigger than this 3 if you win mr nairaland 2016 hw will u spend the 5o thousand....yes if i win mr nairaland 2016.. am planing to do a get 2gether party with the money for romanceland 2016 thread..

1 Like

Re: An Interview With Adewumiopeyemi, Ichommy, Falconey, Lordnicvuitton&Devilmaycry by Cutehector(m): 7:58pm On Jul 19, 2016
ronald4lif:
Nawa o, so audience can finally talk. grin Me no get no question o, just want to make common sense but I'm no Murray Bruce.

I was of the opinion that Nigerian ladies are more conservative and huggermugger of their age but this Mr. NL interview has proven that wrong. Thus far, only about two contestant have answered the question of their age appropriately by being precise. Not the early twenties, mid-twenties ambiguous response that has characterised the interview till this point.

The question is what's your age and not a surmise or guesswork of your age. Late twenties, early thirties doesn't address the question of what's your age. Who una age epp sef? Abi una dey fear say una don old? Mtchewww.

The just concluded miss NL contestants have proven to be more pellucid and transparent than what we have seen so far. When next I hear someone say ladies are secretive of their age, I'd employ this as a decibel to refute it as untrue. Guys takes the lead.
i'm totally disappointed with you bro. Not because of what u wrote.

U should be a man of your words.. dats the most important thing. When u promise someone something, u stick to it.

2 Likes

Re: An Interview With Adewumiopeyemi, Ichommy, Falconey, Lordnicvuitton&Devilmaycry by devilmaycry: 8:00pm On Jul 19, 2016
tosyne2much:
Here comes the last set of questions cool

FALCONEY
ADEWUMIOPEYEMI
ICHOMMY
LORDNICVUITTON
DEVILMAYCRY
1.Well,they say honesty pays,I have been truthfully honest with all my answers and I know am well loved by most nairalanders plus when your goons/team gets your back I dnt see any doubt of winning, that's just it.
2.Why pretend ? What's your gain on this when you don't win? These questions I ponder on several times because I dnt really think it protrays you as a good individual if after your trouble making you become good just because of a contest then later go back to your habit .Its a total waste of time and a bad character , I dnt advise such .
3. The things individuals do these days for money suprises me,talking about an online contest though the money is a good pay dosnt create a platform for aggressive attitudes, it pains me a lot , for goodness sake this is E-contest .Making an enemy out of this is just childish and by the way you don't know where you are going to meet that person in life.
4. Well , my success as a winner will be as a result of the hardwork of my team members,they will surely get their share of it . My tithe will be paid , and as an animal breeder,I will like to use the money in making a small animal farm as a starting business. Thank you

2 Likes

Re: An Interview With Adewumiopeyemi, Ichommy, Falconey, Lordnicvuitton&Devilmaycry by ademipeju(f): 8:00pm On Jul 19, 2016
Celebrity mod you guys rock cool cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Weird Things Hoe Be Doing (pictures) / The Best Marriage Advice Ever!!! / How Can I Stop Having Feelings For My Female Neighbor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.