Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,421 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

"Testing" Your Partner To See If They Pass The Fidelity Test - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Testing" Your Partner To See If They Pass The Fidelity Test (49219 Views)

10 Questions To Ask Your Partner In Order To Build Trust / In Search Of A Decent Partner To Marry. / What Will You Do If Your Partner Pass The Night With Your Friend?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Testing" Your Partner To See If They Pass The Fidelity Test by Gassa007: 4:17am On Jul 24, 2016
rheether:
My ex tried it with me. He asked his cousin to woo me and lo and behold I fell for his cousin instantly. We are in the our second now and the relationship has been worth it.
Lie Alert....
Re: "Testing" Your Partner To See If They Pass The Fidelity Test by Cutehector(m): 4:33am On Jul 24, 2016
halfricanadian:

Ok
pls stop derailing my threads ok. Someone insults u, u kindly ignore dem. Simple. Jeez!
Re: "Testing" Your Partner To See If They Pass The Fidelity Test by Cutehector(m): 4:42am On Jul 24, 2016
yetty247:
I have tested my bf severally and he passed
lol.. I gisted my cousin about it and she gave me her bf number to help her confirm if he is sincere to her, so I decided to chat d guy up not up to an hour d guy narrated everything about my cousin and he was even referring to her as his Ex.. I was shocked. my cousin broke up with him and he begged for some months b4 moving on
nice one grin
Re: "Testing" Your Partner To See If They Pass The Fidelity Test by robosky02(m): 4:48am On Jul 24, 2016
Rexhenrex:
Thats a very illogical thing to do and it makes no sense in trying it on your partner only if and only if you suspect them cheating on you.but aside that why do you need testing your spouse when they have never done anything to arouse the contempt of your trust for them....an ex did that by sending her bestie to try and know if am loyal to her by dating me. trust me the bestie sold her out by actually dating me and it tore my bae apart but she cost it and i dated her bestie without an iota of pity,because it didn't warrant it because i loved her but it hurt me because she had doubts of me. Everyone has a weak point no need testing there loyalty till the need warrants so to me its a capital NO trying this is using your own hand in ruining your relationship because when your spouse find out it might not go down well.
undecided
Re: "Testing" Your Partner To See If They Pass The Fidelity Test by Nobody: 5:50am On Jul 24, 2016
getting married has no rehearsal o... so I will test as much as I want... is she likes she should fall in love with d oda guy and marry him, its better that happens now than when we are married..... it will hurt ,but that does not kill and will fade in time...
Re: "Testing" Your Partner To See If They Pass The Fidelity Test by andreawills96(f): 5:59am On Jul 24, 2016
Cutehector:
Some of us like to play dirty games in our relationships, our insecurities have gone to the extreme we now set trap for our partners to see if they would ever cheat on us.

Some go as far as creating a new account and adding their hubby on social media either whatsapp, bbm, or whichever disguising under a very sexy lady or guy to entrap their partner to see if he/she will pass the fidelity test.

Now I put this foward to guys and ladies out there, do you think such measure is efficient to know the extent to which your man/woman really loves you?

Do you think it's a bad/good measure?

Do you also think you can forgive him/her should you happen to be "tested" and you found out?

,. Learnt never. To do that shit again, jezzz
Re: "Testing" Your Partner To See If They Pass The Fidelity Test by Nobody: 6:05am On Jul 24, 2016
The only justification anybody has for testing their partner is on the grounds of suspicion of cheating and doubt their sincerity,which already indicates lack of trust. When it comes to cheating anyone can fall, but when it comes to flirting that's on another level.In my opinion, I don't see why you should test a fellow human being like you when even you know you can make mistakes.I can't test my partner like that, infact there are other ways to do that than sending another female, and if I find out my partner did that to me,I doubt I will be able to let it go

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Testing" Your Partner To See If They Pass The Fidelity Test by misspicy(f): 6:17am On Jul 24, 2016
Odunharry:
Ladies and lack of trust (Fidelity test ) are like..

Misspicy hope u dont do that??
I don't have the time for that.....its a waste of precious time and resources monitoring and testing my partner....

i'd rather use that time and energy to make money online cheesy
Re: "Testing" Your Partner To See If They Pass The Fidelity Test by rheether(f): 6:53am On Jul 24, 2016
Rexhenrex:
sorry to mention you but please i wanna grasp something here and i will be very well honoured if you answer me,thanks in advance.

1,was it that you didn't like your b.f that you fell for the cousin?

2,And also did you know prior before you fell for the cousin that your b.f sent him because if you didn't know before accepting his cousin then you never loved him

3,and how did your b.f act about you and his cousin rolling together?

4,lastly what made you accept the cousin?

Nice questions. I never wanted to date my ex but the pressure was there for me to get a boyfriend. I just decided to hook up with to escape loneliness at the said time. I never knew they were a couins and we started as friends. My ex was mad and his reactions and actions were understood , it was a battle he will never win. My ex cousin was my spec and a real bestie unlike my ex was sees me as only his girlfriend, we couldn't even have normal conversation as friends, that gf/bf tag was too heavy especially for me and I couldn't cope with it. Shout out to Alex.
Re: "Testing" Your Partner To See If They Pass The Fidelity Test by Eureka123(f): 7:08am On Jul 24, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
one thing is definetly certain,she never really loved the guy.her getting swayed by the cousin is a lazy excuse!!..test is never a excuse to fail!

The person you quoted did the same to his girlfriend with her bestie. So what are you two saying? cheesy shocked
Re: "Testing" Your Partner To See If They Pass The Fidelity Test by Nobody: 7:11am On Jul 24, 2016
larabae13:
*testing testing 1..2... Testing 1..2*

Bravo, You are now a certified Radionic
Re: "Testing" Your Partner To See If They Pass The Fidelity Test by babyfaceafrica: 7:45am On Jul 24, 2016
Eureka123:

The person you quoted did the same to his girlfriend with her bestie. So what are you two saying? cheesy shocked
they are both wrong
Re: "Testing" Your Partner To See If They Pass The Fidelity Test by halfricanadian(f): 8:03am On Jul 24, 2016
Cutehector:
pls stop derailing my threads ok. Someone insults u, u kindly ignore dem. Simple. Jeez!

Wat was posted wasnt true
Re: "Testing" Your Partner To See If They Pass The Fidelity Test by chronique(m): 8:20am On Jul 24, 2016
It's really not a cool idea but in this era where the lady you think you're dating or about to gointo a serious relationship with,is also into 6/7 other guys,it becomes somewhat necessary. I think it should only be tried with a partner who has shown considerable level of insincerity and game playing.
Re: "Testing" Your Partner To See If They Pass The Fidelity Test by bigiyaro(m): 8:35am On Jul 24, 2016
If ur partner fails the test, what next?
Re: "Testing" Your Partner To See If They Pass The Fidelity Test by Cutehector(m): 8:36am On Jul 24, 2016
halfricanadian:

Wat was posted wasnt true
what d fvck is ur problem halfricanadian? Pls can u just go through pages 2 and 8 to see how u and one oda guy knowingly derailed my thread and u are here telling me another thing. Dnt let me get angry with u. Infact, I know wat to do
Re: "Testing" Your Partner To See If They Pass The Fidelity Test by halfricanadian(f): 8:37am On Jul 24, 2016
Cutehector:
what d fvck is ur problem halfricanadian? Pls can u just go through pages 2 and 8 to see how u and one oda guy knowingly derailed my thread and u are here telling me another thing. Dnt let me get angry with u. Infact, I know wat to do

tongue tongue
Re: "Testing" Your Partner To See If They Pass The Fidelity Test by Cutehector(m): 8:38am On Jul 24, 2016
misspicy:

I don't have the time for that.....its a waste of precious time and resources monitoring and testing my partner....

i'd rather use that time and energy to make money online cheesy
undecided
Re: "Testing" Your Partner To See If They Pass The Fidelity Test by bibiking7(m): 8:49am On Jul 24, 2016
I don't test ladies. If you test me with a big booty chick
Trust me, I will fail woefully. If she tests me with her friends or family, I will pass, cos that's a boundary I always set. That usually hurts more than her catching you with a stranger.
Re: "Testing" Your Partner To See If They Pass The Fidelity Test by Nobody: 9:09am On Jul 24, 2016
Our tears reach Heavens door always remember that so of you are delt unfairly by life and love like I was with 2 best friends ...

Don't stoop to revenge your better than that it will soon dawn on you that everything just happens to make you better for those around you

Love is so sacred...that when you take it for granted ...you will always keep chasing it.

I don't check on a partner ....when your a solid believer in God you won't have to every thing will be revealed to you to strengthen you and wisen you for your OWN husband

Happy Sunday
Re: "Testing" Your Partner To See If They Pass The Fidelity Test by Eureka123(f): 9:14am On Jul 24, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
they are both wrong

Exactly.
Re: "Testing" Your Partner To See If They Pass The Fidelity Test by Homguy(m): 9:53am On Jul 24, 2016
rheether:

Nice questions. I never wanted to date my ex but the pressure was there for me to get a boyfriend. I just decided to hook up with to escape loneliness at the said time. I never knew they were a couins and we started as friends. My ex was mad and his reactions and actions were understood , it was a battle he will never win. My ex cousin was my spec and a real bestie unlike my ex was sees me as only his girlfriend, we couldn't even have normal conversation as friends, that gf/bf tag was too heavy especially for me and I couldn't cope with it. Shout out to Alex.
are you a kid? So you were toiling with his emotions, taking his precious time to soothe your boredom, while agreeing to be his gf. So if the pressure is right you will leave this present guy or if u got a better spec. The fact that you really didnt luv him was the reason you found your relationship cumbersome. But its wicked to lead him on, young woman.
Re: "Testing" Your Partner To See If They Pass The Fidelity Test by larabae13(f): 11:49am On Jul 24, 2016
shegsky:

Bravo, You are now a certified Radionic
abi nah grin *tested okay*
Re: "Testing" Your Partner To See If They Pass The Fidelity Test by Rexhenrex(m): 11:49am On Jul 24, 2016
rheether:

Lol...thanks for replying I totally get your point now! have wonderful Sunday and I hope u didn't miss service
Re: "Testing" Your Partner To See If They Pass The Fidelity Test by wiwa96(m): 12:02pm On Jul 24, 2016
BlizzydoDo:
I cnt test my partner, & I'll feel very hurt if I find out.

Good of you.

Everybody cheat.

But if u are well loved, you will never find out he/she is cheating on you.
Re: "Testing" Your Partner To See If They Pass The Fidelity Test by Xynthialuvy(f): 12:05pm On Jul 24, 2016
halfricanadian:

Or u went to her bestie ursef nd she found out

Which girl will send her bestie bloody liars
.....lol. laugh no go kill me
Re: "Testing" Your Partner To See If They Pass The Fidelity Test by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jul 24, 2016
Cutehector:
Some of us like to play dirty games in our relationships, our insecurities have gone to the extreme we now set trap for our partners to see if they would ever cheat on us.

Some go as far as creating a new account and adding their hubby on social media either whatsapp, bbm, or whichever disguising under a very sexy lady or guy to entrap their partner to see if he/she will pass the fidelity test.

Now I put this foward to guys and ladies out there, do you think such measure is efficient to know the extent to which your man/woman really loves you?

Do you think it's a bad/good measure?

Do you also think you can forgive him/her should you happen to be "tested" and you found out?

It does worth it but I do not have time for that. I detest it.

A chick who wants to test me with her friend is rather weak and insecure.

1 Like

Re: "Testing" Your Partner To See If They Pass The Fidelity Test by Xynthialuvy(f): 12:09pm On Jul 24, 2016
Evathyst:
Wetin dem ask, wetin you dey talk? undecided undecided

*Modified*

Any lady that subjects a smart guy to any test of some sort is surely digging her own 'relationship' grave. Even the devil self dey learn work where some guys dey. My own is just that, sha respect my feelings. The day I'll ever catch you cheating on me, that would be the end of Solomon Grundy. undecided undecided

Like my guy for example, something tells me the bastard is cheating on me but it's very difficult to find out. Even when I visit him impromptu, I don't see anything suspicious. Check his phone several times, nothing. Yet, I still feel he's not clean. Accuse him of infidelity, he'll tell you to prove it. Men! I carry yansh for some guys. undecided undecided
. Funny
Re: "Testing" Your Partner To See If They Pass The Fidelity Test by toprealman: 12:18pm On Jul 24, 2016
simples.....Never accept any friend request!!!!
Re: "Testing" Your Partner To See If They Pass The Fidelity Test by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jul 24, 2016
toprealman:
simples.....Never accept any friend request!!!!
That's totally wrong. Because of a girl, you won't accept friend request? What about someone who hasn't met you for so long but got you on Facebook for instance?
Re: "Testing" Your Partner To See If They Pass The Fidelity Test by loswhite(m): 1:54pm On Jul 24, 2016
Rexhenrex:
Thats a very illogical thing to do and it makes no sense in trying it on your partner only if and only if you suspect them cheating on you.but aside that why do you need testing your spouse when they have never done anything to arouse the contempt of your trust for them....an ex did that by sending her bestie to try and know if am loyal to her by dating me. trust me the bestie sold her out by actually dating me and it tore my bae apart but she cost it and i dated her bestie without an iota of pity,because it didn't warrant it because i loved her but it hurt me because she had doubts of me. Everyone has a weak point no need testing there loyalty till the need warrants so to me its a capital NO trying this is using your own hand in ruining your relationship because when your spouse find out it might not go down well.
you did not love her. You and the bestie have been eyeing yourself and looking for way to be together, that's the simple truth. If u love her after u were told abt the test u simply pass the test and warn her not to try it again.
Re: "Testing" Your Partner To See If They Pass The Fidelity Test by toprealman: 2:17pm On Jul 24, 2016
DeeTus:
That's totally wrong. Because of a girl, you won't accept friend request? What about someone who hasn't met you for so long but got you on Facebook for instance?
didn't say. A friend is a friend. We have our limits in the discussion.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Life Of The Australian Playboy Bachelor / How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating? / Ibadan Couple Take Their Pre-wedding Photoshoot To The Middle Of The Highway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.