Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

"Testing" Your Partner To See If They Pass The Fidelity Test - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Testing" Your Partner To See If They Pass The Fidelity Test (49215 Views)

10 Questions To Ask Your Partner In Order To Build Trust / In Search Of A Decent Partner To Marry. / What Will You Do If Your Partner Pass The Night With Your Friend?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Testing" Your Partner To See If They Pass The Fidelity Test by halfricanadian(f): 12:56am On Jul 24, 2016
[quote author=angels09 post=47830632][/quote]

tongue
Re: "Testing" Your Partner To See If They Pass The Fidelity Test by KingRex1(m): 12:56am On Jul 24, 2016
halfricanadian:

Odaro bami ki won ni dream land
I wanna see that nigga that broke ur heart
Re: "Testing" Your Partner To See If They Pass The Fidelity Test by halfricanadian(f): 12:56am On Jul 24, 2016
KingRex1:

I wanna see that nigga that broke ur heart

I dont wanna see him
Re: "Testing" Your Partner To See If They Pass The Fidelity Test by Nobody: 12:56am On Jul 24, 2016
gotcha my slave

halfricanadian:

tongue
Re: "Testing" Your Partner To See If They Pass The Fidelity Test by halfricanadian(f): 12:57am On Jul 24, 2016
angels09:
gotcha my slave

undecided undecided
Re: "Testing" Your Partner To See If They Pass The Fidelity Test by Nobody: 12:57am On Jul 24, 2016
halfricanadian:

Odaro bami ki won ni dream land
Ma rie ni be na, ni rendezvous wa
Re: "Testing" Your Partner To See If They Pass The Fidelity Test by KingRex1(m): 12:58am On Jul 24, 2016
halfricanadian:

I dont wanna see him
You don't have to.. Just me
Re: "Testing" Your Partner To See If They Pass The Fidelity Test by Nobody: 12:58am On Jul 24, 2016
I own you.

halfricanadian:

undecided undecided
Re: "Testing" Your Partner To See If They Pass The Fidelity Test by halfricanadian(f): 12:58am On Jul 24, 2016
ennyscongy:

Ma rie ni be na, ni rendezvous wa

U nd who na to stand for life dey shout hello from the other side tongue
Re: "Testing" Your Partner To See If They Pass The Fidelity Test by halfricanadian(f): 12:58am On Jul 24, 2016
KingRex1:

You don't have to.. Just me

Go see him
angels09:
I own you.

Blady bastard asinwin
Re: "Testing" Your Partner To See If They Pass The Fidelity Test by Nobody: 12:59am On Jul 24, 2016
my slave.
halfricanadian:

Blady bastard asinwin
Re: "Testing" Your Partner To See If They Pass The Fidelity Test by halfricanadian(f): 1:00am On Jul 24, 2016
angels09:
my slave.

Dats ur daughter
Re: "Testing" Your Partner To See If They Pass The Fidelity Test by Nobody: 1:00am On Jul 24, 2016
No you.

halfricanadian:

Dats ur daughter
Re: "Testing" Your Partner To See If They Pass The Fidelity Test by halfricanadian(f): 1:01am On Jul 24, 2016
angels09:
No you.

Ur daughter
Re: "Testing" Your Partner To See If They Pass The Fidelity Test by Nobody: 1:01am On Jul 24, 2016
halfricanadian:

U nd who na to stand for life dey shout hello from the other side tongue
Enjoy your early morning with Crowley then
Re: "Testing" Your Partner To See If They Pass The Fidelity Test by halfricanadian(f): 1:01am On Jul 24, 2016
ennyscongy:

Enjoy your early morning with Crowley then

Ok u too
Re: "Testing" Your Partner To See If They Pass The Fidelity Test by KingRex1(m): 1:02am On Jul 24, 2016
halfricanadian:

Go see him
Hey got a msg for u..
But I'll keep it, so u can move on.
Re: "Testing" Your Partner To See If They Pass The Fidelity Test by Nobody: 1:02am On Jul 24, 2016
you. it has been set so from the beginning you are my slave.

halfricanadian:

Re: "Testing" Your Partner To See If They Pass The Fidelity Test by halfricanadian(f): 1:03am On Jul 24, 2016
KingRex1:

Hey got a msg for u..

But I'll keep it, so u can move on.

Exactly i need to move on nothing else matters any more
Re: "Testing" Your Partner To See If They Pass The Fidelity Test by halfricanadian(f): 1:04am On Jul 24, 2016
angels09:
you. it has been set so from the beginning you are my slave.

Ur daughter nd son
Re: "Testing" Your Partner To See If They Pass The Fidelity Test by Nobody: 1:05am On Jul 24, 2016
You halfricanadian, you are my slave.... perpetually

halfricanadian:

Ur daughter nd son
Re: "Testing" Your Partner To See If They Pass The Fidelity Test by halfricanadian(f): 1:05am On Jul 24, 2016
angels09:
You halfricanadian, you are my slave.... perpetually

Ur daughter nd son
Re: "Testing" Your Partner To See If They Pass The Fidelity Test by Nobody: 1:06am On Jul 24, 2016
I own you.

halfricanadian:

Ur daughter nd son
Re: "Testing" Your Partner To See If They Pass The Fidelity Test by halfricanadian(f): 1:07am On Jul 24, 2016
angels09:
I own you.

U own ur kids
Re: "Testing" Your Partner To See If They Pass The Fidelity Test by Nobody: 1:08am On Jul 24, 2016
I own you.

halfricanadian:

U own ur kids
Re: "Testing" Your Partner To See If They Pass The Fidelity Test by halfricanadian(f): 1:09am On Jul 24, 2016
angels09:
I own you.

Ur daughter nd son
Re: "Testing" Your Partner To See If They Pass The Fidelity Test by Jazzlite: 1:10am On Jul 24, 2016
This guy is displaying an absolute ownership of you.... interesting

halfricanadian:

Ur daughter nd son
Re: "Testing" Your Partner To See If They Pass The Fidelity Test by halfricanadian(f): 1:11am On Jul 24, 2016
Jazzlite:
This guy is displaying an absolute ownership of you.... interesting

Im avin fun

Till i fall asleep nt takin him serious jare
Re: "Testing" Your Partner To See If They Pass The Fidelity Test by Nobody: 1:12am On Jul 24, 2016
rubbish I own you

halfricanadian:

Ur daughter nd son
Re: "Testing" Your Partner To See If They Pass The Fidelity Test by halfricanadian(f): 1:12am On Jul 24, 2016
angels09:
rubbish I own you

cheesy
Re: "Testing" Your Partner To See If They Pass The Fidelity Test by smellingmenses: 1:15am On Jul 24, 2016
halfricanadian:

Im avin fun

Till i fall asleep nt takin him serious jare
I think he's got some points on you ......

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Life Of The Australian Playboy Bachelor / How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating? / Ibadan Couple Take Their Pre-wedding Photoshoot To The Middle Of The Highway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.