Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,890 members, 7,817,618 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

"Testing" Your Partner To See If They Pass The Fidelity Test - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Testing" Your Partner To See If They Pass The Fidelity Test (49222 Views)

10 Questions To Ask Your Partner In Order To Build Trust / In Search Of A Decent Partner To Marry. / What Will You Do If Your Partner Pass The Night With Your Friend?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Testing" Your Partner To See If They Pass The Fidelity Test by Nobody: 12:36am On Jul 24, 2016
I own you.
halfricanadian:

Shebi u mean ur daughter bah
Re: "Testing" Your Partner To See If They Pass The Fidelity Test by halfricanadian(f): 12:37am On Jul 24, 2016
ennyscongy:

I swear, I am going to kidnap you, and take you to borno

Just kno if u kidnap me i will nt fear

Angels of God will beat u till u return me from whr u took me from

We walk with angels tongue
Re: "Testing" Your Partner To See If They Pass The Fidelity Test by halfricanadian(f): 12:37am On Jul 24, 2016
angels09:
I own you.

undecided undecided AWON TO YABA LEFT DA

EWA WO MEMBER O
Re: "Testing" Your Partner To See If They Pass The Fidelity Test by Nobody: 12:39am On Jul 24, 2016
you're perpetually enslaved to me

halfricanadian:

undecided undecided AWON TO YABA LEFT DA

EWA WO MEMBER O
Re: "Testing" Your Partner To See If They Pass The Fidelity Test by Nobody: 12:39am On Jul 24, 2016
halfricanadian:

Just kno if u kidnap me i will nt fear
Angels of God will beat u till u return me from whr u took me from
We walk with angels tongue
I roll with arch angels nit those smallie angels if yours
Re: "Testing" Your Partner To See If They Pass The Fidelity Test by halfricanadian(f): 12:40am On Jul 24, 2016
angels09:
you're perpetually enslaved to me

cheesy u cant av me so iresponsible to do so very irresponsible
Re: "Testing" Your Partner To See If They Pass The Fidelity Test by halfricanadian(f): 12:40am On Jul 24, 2016
ennyscongy:

I roll with arch angels nit those smallie angels if yours

angry arch angel of d under world abi i kno

Babalawo pikin
Re: "Testing" Your Partner To See If They Pass The Fidelity Test by Nobody: 12:40am On Jul 24, 2016
I have come so your life can be as destined...

halfricanadian:

cheesy u cant av me so iresponsible to do so very irresponsible
Re: "Testing" Your Partner To See If They Pass The Fidelity Test by halfricanadian(f): 12:41am On Jul 24, 2016
angels09:
I have come so your life can be as destined...

undecided undecided it cant b u

It anoda precious guy nt u
Re: "Testing" Your Partner To See If They Pass The Fidelity Test by Nobody: 12:42am On Jul 24, 2016
halfricanadian:

angry arch angel of d under world abi i kno
Babalawo pikin
Zechariah will provide the wings while gedraiel provides security
Re: "Testing" Your Partner To See If They Pass The Fidelity Test by halfricanadian(f): 12:42am On Jul 24, 2016
ennyscongy:

Zechariah will provide the wings while gedraiel provides security

Blood of jesus
Re: "Testing" Your Partner To See If They Pass The Fidelity Test by Nobody: 12:44am On Jul 24, 2016
don't be worried just yield.

halfricanadian:

undecided undecided it cant b u

It anoda precious guy nt u
Re: "Testing" Your Partner To See If They Pass The Fidelity Test by halfricanadian(f): 12:44am On Jul 24, 2016
angels09:
don't be worried just yield.

Never
Re: "Testing" Your Partner To See If They Pass The Fidelity Test by Nobody: 12:45am On Jul 24, 2016
halfricanadian:

Blood of jesus
Still dripping fresh, mean while azazel will provide clothing
Re: "Testing" Your Partner To See If They Pass The Fidelity Test by halfricanadian(f): 12:45am On Jul 24, 2016
ennyscongy:

Still dripping fresh, mean while azazel will provide clothing

undecided undecided ok
Re: "Testing" Your Partner To See If They Pass The Fidelity Test by Nobody: 12:46am On Jul 24, 2016
you have no choice.... listen to your clitoridis
halfricanadian:

Never
Re: "Testing" Your Partner To See If They Pass The Fidelity Test by Nobody: 12:46am On Jul 24, 2016
halfricanadian:

undecided undecided ok
Na Crowley dey type for you?? Shior
Re: "Testing" Your Partner To See If They Pass The Fidelity Test by halfricanadian(f): 12:48am On Jul 24, 2016
angels09:
you have no choice.... listen to your clitoridis

Cos im ur sex chatting partner ? undecided go to oworoshoki to do dat
Re: "Testing" Your Partner To See If They Pass The Fidelity Test by halfricanadian(f): 12:48am On Jul 24, 2016
ennyscongy:

Na Crowley dey type for you?? Shior

tongue tongue
Re: "Testing" Your Partner To See If They Pass The Fidelity Test by Nobody: 12:49am On Jul 24, 2016
bae am not in that zoo of a kwantry.....

halfricanadian:

Cos im ur sex chatting partner ? undecided go to oworoshoki to do dat
Re: "Testing" Your Partner To See If They Pass The Fidelity Test by halfricanadian(f): 12:49am On Jul 24, 2016
angels09:
bae am not in that zoo of a kwantry.....

undecided undecided bt u were lovin dat zoo stay dere it suit u
Re: "Testing" Your Partner To See If They Pass The Fidelity Test by Nobody: 12:50am On Jul 24, 2016
halfricanadian:

tongue tongue
Bye bye Duracell battery
Re: "Testing" Your Partner To See If They Pass The Fidelity Test by Nobody: 12:51am On Jul 24, 2016
I own you. I have come so that your life may be right
halfricanadian:

undecided undecided bt u were lovin dat zoo stay dere it suit u
Re: "Testing" Your Partner To See If They Pass The Fidelity Test by halfricanadian(f): 12:51am On Jul 24, 2016
ennyscongy:

Bye bye Duracell battery

tongue tongue we av left before u said bye bye
Re: "Testing" Your Partner To See If They Pass The Fidelity Test by halfricanadian(f): 12:51am On Jul 24, 2016
angels09:
I own you. I have come so that your life may be right

Since u came my life has been worse off undecided
Re: "Testing" Your Partner To See If They Pass The Fidelity Test by Nobody: 12:52am On Jul 24, 2016
surrender your life to me without struggle
halfricanadian:

Since u came my life has been worse off undecided
Re: "Testing" Your Partner To See If They Pass The Fidelity Test by halfricanadian(f): 12:53am On Jul 24, 2016
angels09:
surrender your life to me without struggle

Like u b better person undecided
Re: "Testing" Your Partner To See If They Pass The Fidelity Test by Nobody: 12:53am On Jul 24, 2016
halfricanadian:

tongue tongue we av left before u said bye bye
Who b we? See her head, oga me wan sleep o.
Re: "Testing" Your Partner To See If They Pass The Fidelity Test by halfricanadian(f): 12:54am On Jul 24, 2016
ennyscongy:

Who b we? See her head, oga me wan sleep o.

Odaro bami ki won ni dream land
Re: "Testing" Your Partner To See If They Pass The Fidelity Test by Nobody: 12:54am On Jul 24, 2016
I designed you

halfricanadian:

Like u b better person undecided
Re: "Testing" Your Partner To See If They Pass The Fidelity Test by halfricanadian(f): 12:54am On Jul 24, 2016
angels09:
I designed you

undecided undecided u cray
Re: "Testing" Your Partner To See If They Pass The Fidelity Test by Nobody: 12:55am On Jul 24, 2016
halfricanadian:

undecided undecided u cray

don't be afraid

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating? / Ibadan Couple Take Their Pre-wedding Photoshoot To The Middle Of The Highway / Two American Lesbian Pastors Wed In US (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.