Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:30 AM

How I Foolishly Wasted 80k at a NightClub - Literature (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / How I Foolishly Wasted 80k at a NightClub (82805 Views)

Wasted (a Short Story) / How I Wasted Someone's Else N15,000 On BET9JA Virtual Bet-is It My Fault / WASTED YEARS:the Ordeal Of A Pastor's Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Foolishly Wasted 80k at a NightClub by Nobody: 9:14pm On Aug 04, 2016
ClassCaptain:

no more tuale... No more tuale
for u na boateng...
Awon eyan vicoch

Oshey......
Awon Eyan classcaptaincheesygrin
Re: How I Foolishly Wasted 80k at a NightClub by Nobody: 9:47pm On Aug 04, 2016
"I taught it was an MTV base prank and I was smiling sheepishly looking for hidden cameras" hahaha....this place got me rolling.... you are too good bro

. thumbs up
Re: How I Foolishly Wasted 80k at a NightClub by Ikigia: 10:35am On Aug 05, 2016
ClassCaptain:
Episode 21

All my Gbedu is FINAL .......

I woke up to shouts from alfa and some other neighbours that lasisi had been hospitalized after a serious fight that broke out in a club last night ...

Alfa had been knocking everyone doors and asking people to contribute transport money for him to reach the hospital but nobody seemed to care...

I didnt feel any iota of pity and did not care to inquire what might have led to the fight to the extent that he was hospitalized....Good for him.... How alfa later got money to go to the hospital no concern me sad

Arounf 12 30pm while i was still recuperating and waiting for alfa report., i got a call from my Dad... The old man who has been managing to sponsor me from his poultry business after retirement from civil service six years ago , hardly calls..

We no dey see rat for afternoon sad... Abi he wan send me money ni..... But its not end of the month yet now..... Hope say he no dey plan send me go meet anybody ooo

I got the shock of my life when the first thing he asked from me was whether i have gotten the money....

Which money sad ?

It was then everything became clear to me....

Papa was informed that his entitlement, pension and allowances which he was being owned for the past six years was going to be payed...

He filled in his account details which he registered with back then,which is wema bank but it was rejected as the bank don pack up...

He tentatively filled in My acct number and expected them to inform him before the money is payed...

It was untill after some days when papa didnt get any info and paid them a visit that they now show papa the evidence that the money was paid instantly that same day he filled in the acct...

And that was when he decided to call me now ....

My God., why didnt they call him to inform him he has been payed so that he can call me and inform me also what the money is meant for sad....

He stated i should send the money immediately as it has been budgeted for the poultry business and settlement of some debts that if he doesnt pay soon, will lead to embarrasment and disgrace...

He asked me to keep 10k out of the money but how i wan take see the remaining 80k...

As i write this now., i have changed my sim card and packed my loads and luggages .Am at the park now... In the next 30mins, Our Bus should be leaving for Lome Togo where i would rest till everything cools down..

Perphaps i fit do small mechanic and menial jobs, raise the 80k and come back home like a prodigal son to meet my father..

If he is still alive by that time...

THE END......

10/10
Re: How I Foolishly Wasted 80k at a NightClub by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 7:13pm On Aug 06, 2016
Applaudise
Re: How I Foolishly Wasted 80k at a NightClub by bibijay123(f): 9:48pm On Aug 06, 2016
Classcaptain u too funny grin
Re: How I Foolishly Wasted 80k at a NightClub by ClassCaptain(m): 10:37pm On Aug 06, 2016
bibijay123:
Classcaptain u too funny grin

you are a big inspiration to me ma.... I have screenshotted your comment and this is almost like an award to me.....

Still reading your allen avenue story... I wnt to be like u when i grow up...
Re: How I Foolishly Wasted 80k at a NightClub by bibijay123(f): 11:01pm On Aug 06, 2016
ClassCaptain:

you are a big inspiration to me ma.... I have screenshotted your comment and this is almost like an award to me.....

Still reading your allen avenue story... I wnt to be like u when i grow up...

shocked u ehn.....ur mouth is too sweet joor grin
Re: How I Foolishly Wasted 80k at a NightClub by ClassCaptain(m): 11:21pm On Aug 06, 2016
bibijay123:

shocked u ehn.....ur mouth is too sweet joor grin
thank you heroine
Re: How I Foolishly Wasted 80k at a NightClub by bibijay123(f): 11:40pm On Aug 06, 2016
Loool Abeg we no want you for Lome ooo grin......enjoyed the story!
Re: How I Foolishly Wasted 80k at a NightClub by kingkaspa: 12:31am On Aug 07, 2016
I don laff tire. Thumbs up Classcaptain.
Re: How I Foolishly Wasted 80k at a NightClub by urahara(m): 2:11am On Aug 08, 2016
ClassCaptain:
Episode 21

All my Gbedu is FINAL .......

I woke up to shouts from alfa and some other neighbours that lasisi had been hospitalized after a serious fight that broke out in a club last night ...

Alfa had been knocking everyone doors and asking people to contribute transport money for him to reach the hospital but nobody seemed to care...

I didnt feel any iota of pity and did not care to inquire what might have led to the fight to the extent that he was hospitalized....Good for him.... How alfa later got money to go to the hospital no concern me sad

Arounf 12 30pm while i was still recuperating and waiting for alfa report., i got a call from my Dad... The old man who has been managing to sponsor me from his poultry business after retirement from civil service six years ago , hardly calls..

We no dey see rat for afternoon sad... Abi he wan send me money ni..... But its not end of the month yet now..... Hope say he no dey plan send me go meet anybody ooo

I got the shock of my life when the first thing he asked from me was whether i have gotten the money....

Which money sad ?

It was then everything became clear to me....

Papa was informed that his entitlement, pension and allowances which he was being owned for the past six years was going to be payed...

He filled in his account details which he registered with back then,which is wema bank but it was rejected as the bank don pack up...

He tentatively filled in My acct number and expected them to inform him before the money is payed...

It was untill after some days when papa didnt get any info and paid them a visit that they now show papa the evidence that the money was paid instantly that same day he filled in the acct...

And that was when he decided to call me now ....

My God., why didnt they call him to inform him he has been payed so that he can call me and inform me also what the money is meant for sad....

He stated i should send the money immediately as it has been budgeted for the poultry business and settlement of some debts that if he doesnt pay soon, will lead to embarrasment and disgrace...

He asked me to keep 10k out of the money but how i wan take see the remaining 80k...

As i write this now., i have changed my sim card and packed my loads and luggages .Am at the park now... In the next 30mins, Our Bus should be leaving for Lome Togo where i would rest till everything cools down..

Perphaps i fit do small mechanic and menial jobs, raise the 80k and come back home like a prodigal son to meet my father..

If he is still alive by that time...

THE END......

Looolz. I truly enjoyed this story
Re: How I Foolishly Wasted 80k at a NightClub by DennisEche(m): 5:04pm On Aug 08, 2016
this niggar is something else................ you d bomb classcaptain........................go start up a commedy skit biz..............
Re: How I Foolishly Wasted 80k at a NightClub by ClassCaptain(m): 7:26am On Aug 09, 2016
urahara:

Looolz. I truly enjoyed this story
thank you sir
Re: How I Foolishly Wasted 80k at a NightClub by ClassCaptain(m): 7:27am On Aug 09, 2016
DennisEche:
this niggar is something else................ you d bomb classcaptain........................go start up a commedy skit biz..............

working on it bro....

1 Like

Re: How I Foolishly Wasted 80k at a NightClub by munchi(m): 12:32pm On Aug 11, 2016
I don read finish.....make I jarr.
Re: How I Foolishly Wasted 80k at a NightClub by Tinneh: 3:32pm On Mar 02, 2021
Guy you sabi...im impressed
Re: How I Foolishly Wasted 80k at a NightClub by SweetCarrot(m): 4:13pm On Mar 02, 2021
Ok
Re: How I Foolishly Wasted 80k at a NightClub by ClassCaptain(m): 4:16am On Apr 09, 2021
Lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

A Tale Of Legends: Perfidy. / She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba / Diary Of A Heartbroken Hustler

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.