Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

How I Foolishly Wasted 80k at a NightClub - Literature (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / How I Foolishly Wasted 80k at a NightClub (82887 Views)

Wasted (a Short Story) / How I Wasted Someone's Else N15,000 On BET9JA Virtual Bet-is It My Fault / WASTED YEARS:the Ordeal Of A Pastor's Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Foolishly Wasted 80k at a NightClub by Helkayklassic(m): 12:25pm On Jul 30, 2016
Nice story.. No one thought it's gonna end like this.. You are talented bro... Happy Birthday to you boss. Blessings
Re: How I Foolishly Wasted 80k at a NightClub by whallheY(m): 2:11pm On Jul 30, 2016
[color=#770077][/color]I ii swear this guy is really killing me with laughter.... I don choke like 3times for this garri and fish wey I dey soak this afternoon.... Those pictures you're attaching self dey kill pass classmonitor abi kini won ti npe e
ClassCaptain:
Episode 10

BEGINNING OF THE END

i chartered a taxi with only me in the car so the babe no go reason me local..... So from the minute i drop, she go sabi say kini

Kosere ni moscow...

I got there ...... U got think say na me nicki and musa sing that all eyes on me song for..

Everybody was just feeling the boy... Baba iya anybody.

.i tried to scan the place for her face but na the eyes of the stonecold waitress my own eyes dey meet... i couldnt locate her..

i tried dialling her number yet again but she no pick .. perhaps she was on her way,stucked in traffic or something ...

i dialled my date number again.. she didnt pick up..this happened almost 6 times .. i messaged ,, yet no reply.

Sir , please what are you looking for ?? the very rude statement came from one of the ugly female waiters who had been staring at me all this while but i no gree look her side.

I wanted to give her a very stupid answer but i controlled myself..

“ am waiting for someone “ i said calmly..

Ehn sad

Ehnn.. :-/

Ok , but you have to buy something sir... we have special discounts for today

Ok gimme....

So i ordered for food wey i no budget for ..,,,

By the time wey i don waste like two hours for dere, with different people staring at me and making comments , na so i vex comot.

When i reach house, i para gan for the babe and questioned why she take me for such a fool.... sad

she sha dey begged , that her phone died, her battery swelled up , her charger burnt, her ki ni kan, ki ni kan.

I seriously insulted her and all but she kept her cool and later me sef calm down because she get my weak point.....
Re: How I Foolishly Wasted 80k at a NightClub by Ay04z(m): 7:25pm On Jul 30, 2016
class captain d best writer i have seen so far on nairaland....thump up man d future is bright for u my guy.
Re: How I Foolishly Wasted 80k at a NightClub by GoldenBoi111(m): 9:16pm On Jul 30, 2016
Wave Boy....
Re: How I Foolishly Wasted 80k at a NightClub by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jul 30, 2016
tomdon:

hahaha
mumu pipu
proactively

Relax. It's sarcasm smiley
Re: How I Foolishly Wasted 80k at a NightClub by McBrooklyn(m): 11:58pm On Jul 30, 2016
Oga,ClassCaptain, abeg make una know which kind story you go dey yarn person here ooo grin grin

Ah dey on top one babe yesterday evening dey dig her well with my digger and as I con remember this your story ah con dey laugh and the babe con dey look me like "What's funny??" embarassed embarassed

Me no kuku answer her, ah just dey dig her well dey go until ah dig am reach water na im ah con stop cheesy cheesy

In one word, this your story get as E be cos remembering it dey make person last long for bed kiss

Story Wey Dey Burst Brain grin grin

Nice Piece, Bruh ClassCaptain!!! kiss kiss

And Happy Birthday, Bruh!! Long life and prosperity!!!
Re: How I Foolishly Wasted 80k at a NightClub by ClassCaptain(m): 8:00am On Jul 31, 2016
Ay04z:
class captain d best writer i have seen so far on nairaland....thump up man d future is bright for u my guy.

thank you for ur support sir
Re: How I Foolishly Wasted 80k at a NightClub by rose4flower(f): 1:58pm On Jul 31, 2016
very funny truly enjoyed d story.
Re: How I Foolishly Wasted 80k at a NightClub by oyewolestephen(m): 3:02pm On Jul 31, 2016
This is my best episode so far it got me laughing especially in this unlaughable economic situation
ClassCaptain:
Episode 3

I sharpaly took the bike and headed towards the atm... The bike man was just driving rough and entering pothholes as if they ave sent him to make sure i dont reach my destination...

Economy nigeria yii le fa, can you believe av not eaten, this buhari time is hard oo.... Even my wife is, pure water is now 10 naira..........."

This bikeman sha kept disturbing me with useless economic discussions and tried so hard to strike a conversation but na that 80k dey my mind .... I couldnt wait for him to just drop me at my destination...

On my way, many thoughts flashed through my mind... What if it was rufus the phone repairer that hacked my phone and sent the msg so that i will come to the atm and he will send boys to beat me up.....

No.,. He wouldnt do that , there is no greater punishment than the one he has already given me.....

Abi na person mistakenly send the money. Ni... If na mistake ,the person don make costly mistake be that because even if heaven come down, i no dey return one kobo of this money.....

:. Oga na 100 naira be your money......

Since when he turn 100 naira... I asked as i watched him looked at the 60 naira i gave him with a stern face....

Oga , na 100 naira jor.... He said harshly as he made attempt to park his bike and remove his key so as to engage in a free for all fight with me...

Shior , na you devil send..... I just gave him the 100 naira like that make he allow my pikin come...

Eleribu omo....

ATM, here i come.... It had better be true ooo ...
man you are really talented. Happy birthday to u
Re: How I Foolishly Wasted 80k at a NightClub by AprokoNaija: 3:48pm On Jul 31, 2016
Classcaptain, this is so lovely and I can assure you, you are going places! Started following you already...

By the way, Happy birthday, may the Good Lord bless your new age.
Re: How I Foolishly Wasted 80k at a NightClub by ClassCaptain(m): 4:09pm On Jul 31, 2016
AprokoNaija:
Classcaptain, this is so lovely and I can assure you, you are going places! Started following you already...

By the way, Happy birthday, may the Good Lord bless your new age.

thamks bro .....

U can put the story on your blog and acknowledge me,,,, bless big man....

If u get job for me., i go take am oo

lol
Re: How I Foolishly Wasted 80k at a NightClub by tomdon(m): 7:08pm On Jul 31, 2016
AfricanPen:

Relax. It's sarcasm smiley

I was kidding too that word proactive got me lmao
Re: How I Foolishly Wasted 80k at a NightClub by sholikay(m): 7:52pm On Jul 31, 2016
very funny one.. nice one brotherly.
Re: How I Foolishly Wasted 80k at a NightClub by Nobody: 7:05am On Aug 01, 2016
tomdon:

I was kidding too that word proactive got me lmao

smiley
Re: How I Foolishly Wasted 80k at a NightClub by SirDavico(m): 7:23am On Aug 01, 2016

smiley
Bye Bye smiley
Re: How I Foolishly Wasted 80k at a NightClub by kingsfield(m): 9:00am On Aug 01, 2016
ClassCaptain:
Episode 21

All my Gbedu is FINAL .......

I woke up to shouts from alfa and some other neighbours that lasisi had been hospitalized after a serious fight that broke out in a club last night ...

Alfa had been knocking everyone doors and asking people to contribute transport money for him to reach the hospital but nobody seemed to care...

I didnt feel any iota of pity and did not care to inquire what might have led to the fight to the extent that he was hospitalized....Good for him.... How alfa later got money to go to the hospital no concern me sad

Arounf 12 30pm while i was still recuperating and waiting for alfa report., i got a call from my Dad... The old man who has been managing to sponsor me from his poultry business after retirement from civil service six years ago , hardly calls..

We no dey see rat for afternoon sad... Abi he wan send me money ni..... But its not end of the month yet now..... Hope say he no dey plan send me go meet anybody ooo

I got the shock of my life when the first thing he asked from me was whether i have gotten the money....

Which money sad ?

It was then everything became clear to me....

Papa was informed that his entitlement, pension and allowances which he was being owned for the past six years was going to be payed...

He filled in his account details which he registered with back then,which is wema bank but it was rejected as the bank don pack up...

He tentatively filled in My acct number and expected them to inform him before the money is payed...

It was untill after some days when papa didnt get any info and paid them a visit that they now show papa the evidence that the money was paid instantly that same day he filled in the acct...

And that was when he decided to call me now ....

My God., why didnt they call him to inform him he has been payed so that he can call me and inform me also what the money is meant for sad....

He stated i should send the money immediately as it has been budgeted for the poultry business and settlement of some debts that if he doesnt pay soon, will lead to embarrasment and disgrace...

He asked me to keep 10k out of the money but how i wan take see the remaining 80k...

As i write this now., i have changed my sim card and packed my loads and luggages .Am at the park now... In the next 30mins, Our Bus should be leaving for Lome Togo where i would rest till everything cools down..

Perphaps i fit do small mechanic and menial jobs, raise the 80k and come back home like a prodigal son to meet my father..

If he is still alive by that time...

THE END......

U' ve bn promoted to the rank of a senior prefect (S.P)

Idi too much! !!
Re: How I Foolishly Wasted 80k at a NightClub by Cutehector(m): 11:21am On Aug 01, 2016
RaDaZaBaNa:

happy birthday boo osin grin
here is the voting link. please vote falconey. thanks

https://www.nairaland.com/3261218/mr-nairaland-contest-2016-elimination/5#48081186 voting link.
Re: How I Foolishly Wasted 80k at a NightClub by ClassCaptain(m): 11:17am On Aug 04, 2016
whallheY:
[color=#770077][/color]I ii swear this guy is really killing me with laughter.... I don choke like 3times for this garri and fish wey I dey soak this afternoon.... Those pictures you're attaching self dey kill pass classmonitor abi kini won ti npe e

lol...

Thank you sir cheesy
Re: How I Foolishly Wasted 80k at a NightClub by ClassCaptain(m): 11:19am On Aug 04, 2016
kingsfield:

U' ve bn promoted to the rank of a senior prefect (S.P)
Idi too much! !!
oga kingsfield, thank you sir
Re: How I Foolishly Wasted 80k at a NightClub by ClassCaptain(m): 11:21am On Aug 04, 2016
oyewolestephen:
This is my best episode so far it got me laughing especially in this unlaughable economic situationman you are really talented. Happy birthday to u

thanks bro...

Person no fit kill himself for this change economy cheesy
Re: How I Foolishly Wasted 80k at a NightClub by austinfan4love(m): 3:00pm On Aug 04, 2016
NYC 1 @classcaptain,,,,i think you should adopt this for comedy on t.v,,,,u rily try
Re: How I Foolishly Wasted 80k at a NightClub by LuvU2: 5:41pm On Aug 04, 2016
Bj5all:
Following
Helo Bj
Re: How I Foolishly Wasted 80k at a NightClub by LuvU2: 5:44pm On Aug 04, 2016
SHOCK7 Falconey is an all-rounder. I dont think this forum has enough of his kind

How are u. Its been a while
Re: How I Foolishly Wasted 80k at a NightClub by ClassCaptain(m): 5:57pm On Aug 04, 2016
austinfan4love:
NYC 1 @classcaptain,,,,i think you should adopt this for comedy on t.v,,,,u rily try

soon
Re: How I Foolishly Wasted 80k at a NightClub by SHOCK7(m): 6:38pm On Aug 04, 2016
LuvU2:
SHOCK7 Falconey is an all-rounder. I dont think this forum has enough of his kind

How are u. Its been a while
I'm splendid, OK o! I'll vote for 4 'ur guy just becos of his Humility,but wait o is that really u on 'ur pro pic?
U can send me a current link.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Foolishly Wasted 80k at a NightClub by LuvU2: 6:45pm On Aug 04, 2016
SHOCK7:

I'm splendid, OK o! I'll vote for 4 'ur guy just becos of his Humility,but wait o is that really u on 'ur pro pic?
Awww thank u bae!
No thats not me on my profile.

Voting is on Saturday. I will provide the link on saturday morn smiley
Re: How I Foolishly Wasted 80k at a NightClub by falconey(m): 7:00pm On Aug 04, 2016
SHOCK7:

thank you sir , on Saturday i will mention your moniker , God bless you
Re: How I Foolishly Wasted 80k at a NightClub by ClassCaptain(m): 8:07pm On Aug 04, 2016
falconey:

thank you sir , on Saturday i will mention your moniker , God bless you
falconey na u o
Re: How I Foolishly Wasted 80k at a NightClub by falconey(m): 8:11pm On Aug 04, 2016
ClassCaptain:

falconey na u o

you mean am? don't joke with my feelings o make I no change for you , I dey see your signature o
Re: How I Foolishly Wasted 80k at a NightClub by ClassCaptain(m): 8:36pm On Aug 04, 2016
falconey:

you mean am? don't joke with my feelings o make I no change for you , I dey see your signature o

lol u be correct guy now...

But it all good bro.... Let there be peace cheesy

1 Like

Re: How I Foolishly Wasted 80k at a NightClub by Nobody: 8:51pm On Aug 04, 2016
ClassCaptain you really are the Babanla with your gbedu...nice story you gat here, abeg holla when Season 2 is out.
Re: How I Foolishly Wasted 80k at a NightClub by ClassCaptain(m): 8:56pm On Aug 04, 2016
Vicoch:
ClassCaptain you really are the Babanla with your gbedu...nice story you gat here, abeg holla when Season 2 is out.

no more tuale... No more tuale

for u na boateng...

Awon eyan vicoch

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

A Tale Of Legends: Perfidy. / She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba / Diary Of A Heartbroken Hustler

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.