Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,765 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

How I Foolishly Wasted 80k at a NightClub - Literature (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / How I Foolishly Wasted 80k at a NightClub (82871 Views)

Wasted (a Short Story) / How I Wasted Someone's Else N15,000 On BET9JA Virtual Bet-is It My Fault / WASTED YEARS:the Ordeal Of A Pastor's Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Foolishly Wasted 80k at a NightClub by orijintv(m): 8:45pm On Jul 29, 2016
First To Comment
Re: How I Foolishly Wasted 80k at a NightClub by Mucokey(m): 8:47pm On Jul 29, 2016
Permit me to say: you re talented writer ClassCaptain
Re: How I Foolishly Wasted 80k at a NightClub by lucasnas(m): 8:48pm On Jul 29, 2016
Classcaptain u b sure tyt guy....nice writeup, perfect suspense, kudos man.....oya chop knokle
Re: How I Foolishly Wasted 80k at a NightClub by virtuedagirl(f): 8:57pm On Jul 29, 2016
This is so funny,u just made my day. Classcaptain thanks for sharing this wonderful piece.
Re: How I Foolishly Wasted 80k at a NightClub by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jul 29, 2016
wonderful...........next time you spend wisely......lol....
Re: How I Foolishly Wasted 80k at a NightClub by holar2ge(m): 9:15pm On Jul 29, 2016
Baba talk say e dey go Lome, very funny dude. Nyc one man grin grin cheesy
Re: How I Foolishly Wasted 80k at a NightClub by olagockay(m): 9:21pm On Jul 29, 2016
Lol... Beautiful story... Hope some1 learns 4rm this
Re: How I Foolishly Wasted 80k at a NightClub by weblord1900: 9:32pm On Jul 29, 2016
Classcaptain.

which type of head you day take day write all these stories.

Also remember to tell me the shape of your head.
I wanna modify mine grin

1 Like

Re: How I Foolishly Wasted 80k at a NightClub by Icemany: 9:45pm On Jul 29, 2016
I just dey see as u dey comot hand for bus dey buy gala for d pix.
Safe journey broda! wink

1 Like

Re: How I Foolishly Wasted 80k at a NightClub by frankopit: 10:05pm On Jul 29, 2016
Cool

1 Like

Re: How I Foolishly Wasted 80k at a NightClub by armadeo(m): 10:38pm On Jul 29, 2016
tosyne2much:
So you think I have some sense of humour ? cheesy

All those 10 this and 10 that.

It's humorous.
Re: How I Foolishly Wasted 80k at a NightClub by tosyne2much(m): 10:44pm On Jul 29, 2016
armadeo:

All those 10 this and 10 that.
It's humorous.
Thank you bros cool
Re: How I Foolishly Wasted 80k at a NightClub by Eberex(m): 10:55pm On Jul 29, 2016
ok story don finally end. Na to press the "unfollow button" remain

1 Like

Re: How I Foolishly Wasted 80k at a NightClub by emitheo(m): 11:11pm On Jul 29, 2016
u no tell us wetin happen 2 d nairaland babe?
Re: How I Foolishly Wasted 80k at a NightClub by khennykhay(m): 11:18pm On Jul 29, 2016
ClassCaptain:

how much you go pay ? sad
see I be one ur fan who is at ur back anyday anytime so do this. tin
Re: How I Foolishly Wasted 80k at a NightClub by Eniqurl(f): 11:50pm On Jul 29, 2016
Lmao... Crazy!
Re: How I Foolishly Wasted 80k at a NightClub by Innomach(m): 11:58pm On Jul 29, 2016
Oooo, thumb up, man. You really tried.
Re: How I Foolishly Wasted 80k at a NightClub by tomdon(m): 12:34am On Jul 30, 2016
AfricanPen:
smiley ...Following this thread proactively back 2 back

hahaha
mumu pipu
proactively

1 Like

Re: How I Foolishly Wasted 80k at a NightClub by Kaycee625(m): 6:59am On Jul 30, 2016
ClassCaptain:
Episode 21

All my Gbedu is FINAL .......

I woke up to shouts from alfa and some other neighbours that lasisi had been hospitalized after a serious fight that broke out in a club last night ...

Alfa had been knocking everyone doors and asking people to contribute transport money for him to reach the hospital but nobody seemed to care...

I didnt feel any iota of pity and did not care to inquire what might have led to the fight to the extent that he was hospitalized....Good for him.... How alfa later got money to go to the hospital no concern me sad

Arounf 12 30pm while i was still recuperating and waiting for alfa report., i got a call from my Dad... The old man who has been managing to sponsor me from his poultry business after retirement from civil service six years ago , hardly calls..

We no dey see rat for afternoon sad... Abi he wan send me money ni..... But its not end of the month yet now..... Hope say he no dey plan send me go meet anybody ooo

I got the shock of my life when the first thing he asked from me was whether i have gotten the money....

Which money sad ?

It was then everything became clear to me....

Papa was informed that his entitlement, pension and allowances which he was being owned for the past six years was going to be payed...

He filled in his account details which he registered with back then,which is wema bank but it was rejected as the bank don pack up...

He tentatively filled in My acct number and expected them to inform him before the money is payed...

It was untill after some days when papa didnt get any info and paid them a visit that they now show papa the evidence that the money was paid instantly that same day he filled in the acct...

And that was when he decided to call me now ....

My God., why didnt they call him to inform him he has been payed so that he can call me and inform me also what the money is meant for sad....

He stated i should send the money immediately as it has been budgeted for the poultry business and settlement of some debts that if he doesnt pay soon, will lead to embarrasment and disgrace...

He asked me to keep 10k out of the money but how i wan take see the remaining 80k...

As i write this now., i have changed my sim card and packed my loads and luggages .Am at the park now... In the next 30mins, Our Bus should be leaving for Lome Togo where i would rest till everything cools down..

Perphaps i fit do small mechanic and menial jobs, raise the 80k and come back home like a prodigal son to meet my father..

If he is still alive by that time...

THE END......
HAHAHAH werey dey worry you
Re: How I Foolishly Wasted 80k at a NightClub by teejaypee: 8:06am On Jul 30, 2016
Happy Birthday ClassCaptain! cheesy
Re: How I Foolishly Wasted 80k at a NightClub by ClassCaptain(m): 8:14am On Jul 30, 2016
teejaypee:
Happy Birthday ClassCaptain! cheesy

thank you G.... Appreciate a lot..

2 Likes

Re: How I Foolishly Wasted 80k at a NightClub by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 8:22am On Jul 30, 2016
ClassCaptain:

thank you G.... Appreciate a lot..
happy birthday boo osin grin
Re: How I Foolishly Wasted 80k at a NightClub by ClassCaptain(m): 8:37am On Jul 30, 2016
Innomach:
Oooo, thumb up, man. You really tried.

thank you sir....
Re: How I Foolishly Wasted 80k at a NightClub by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:38am On Jul 30, 2016
Very funny story, see I am laughing like a man mad. Thanks for making my day. Them Up
Re: How I Foolishly Wasted 80k at a NightClub by ClassCaptain(m): 8:40am On Jul 30, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
Very funny story, see I am laughing like a man mad. Thanks for making my day. Them Up

God bless you sir... I really appreciate your support
Re: How I Foolishly Wasted 80k at a NightClub by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:41am On Jul 30, 2016
ClassCaptain:

God bless you sir... I really appreciate your support
U're most welcome bro
Re: How I Foolishly Wasted 80k at a NightClub by Nobody: 9:14am On Jul 30, 2016
Ahn ClassCaptain today na your baiday??
Well, happy birthday to you. Many more years to you, more money to your bank account, more data to your phone, more ink to your pen, more wonderful ideas to your head, more food to your belle and many more great things to you!!!

1 Like

Re: How I Foolishly Wasted 80k at a NightClub by ClassCaptain(m): 9:18am On Jul 30, 2016
Fabulocity:
Ahn ClassCaptain today na your baiday??
Well, happy birthday to you. Many more years to you, more money to your bank account, more data to your phone, more ink to your pen, more wonderful ideas to your head, more food to your belle and many more great things to you!!!

more babes like you to my side ....... grin

thank you fabulocity... Awa eyan kingzlee ...grin

2 Likes

Re: How I Foolishly Wasted 80k at a NightClub by Nobody: 9:19am On Jul 30, 2016
Hehehe grin
Na wetin be eyan
ClassCaptain:

more babes like you to my side ....... grin

thank you fabulocity... Awa eyan kingzlee ...grin
Re: How I Foolishly Wasted 80k at a NightClub by ClassCaptain(m): 9:27am On Jul 30, 2016
Fabulocity:
Hehehe grin Na wetin be eyan
person for grin
ibo girl grin
Re: How I Foolishly Wasted 80k at a NightClub by iamOlumide(m): 9:53am On Jul 30, 2016
Happy Birthday!

Class Capital

U go last like Olumo Rock!!!
Re: How I Foolishly Wasted 80k at a NightClub by ClassCaptain(m): 11:42am On Jul 30, 2016
Mucokey:
Permit me to say: you re talented writer ClassCaptain

thank you sir...appreciate

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

A Tale Of Legends: Perfidy. / She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba / Diary Of A Heartbroken Hustler

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.