Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,167 members, 7,821,955 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

How I Foolishly Wasted 80k at a NightClub - Literature (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / How I Foolishly Wasted 80k at a NightClub (82942 Views)

Wasted (a Short Story) / How I Wasted Someone's Else N15,000 On BET9JA Virtual Bet-is It My Fault / WASTED YEARS:the Ordeal Of A Pastor's Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Foolishly Wasted 80k at a NightClub by Nobody: 11:55am On Jul 29, 2016
Small doctor ko, big engineer ni,
abeg comot there go tear kpekus jare.

1 Like

Re: How I Foolishly Wasted 80k at a NightClub by ClassCaptain(m): 12:10pm On Jul 29, 2016
Episode 18

SEMI FINAL

who the hell is smalldoctor ? sad

small doctor nko, big Nurse Ni

The shout and hailing sha continued and increased....as i could hear ' hian , hian , hian , repeatedly from the so called small doctor...

All dese nigerian artist sef... Which one be hian again ?

All my expectations was that the so called artist would find his way to the VVIP section, only for me to see him heading towards the VIP section...

They even attached a bouncer to him..... OGA OO... ordinary upcoming artiste...

Immediately he entered, all dese sugar daddies in the section too started hailing him and shouting 'gbera, gbera, aja 1, aja 2 ....meaning first dog run, second dog run sad

oh My father , oh God, is this what nigerian music has turned into ;(

The silly boy too was shouting ' hian, hian, emi naa ni, omo iya teacher small doctor naa ni, as the club staffs, bouncers., ladies and even the guys rushed to take pictures with him and bottles of drinks sharpaly placed in his front

Even the bae that i carried with me was there blushing..

Aww , small doctor, he is so cute...sad

I was just boiling inside but the pussy i will knack later tonight kept cooling my temperature...

E no reach fifteen minutes wen this guy entered, i just saw one of his entourage or bodyguards si ni coming towards us....

He didnt even do as if he saw me and went straight to the nairaland bae i came with.,

small doctor wants to see u....
U dont mean it.... She almost screamed out with joy as if she was handed a million dollars sad

yes... The guy replied...

I thought it was an mtv base prank as me i was just smiling and looking around for hidden cameras..,.. smiley

Not untill this girl stood up and without even looking my side, made to move with the guy...

Where are you going ? I asked as i held her hand firmly...

Mr man, respect yourself...

Haha, is this a joke or something., if its a joke please stop it ...

I repeat, let the girl go...

But we came here together now.,., bae you sef talk now,...

This girl just kept mute and was spotting a grin on her face..she didnt even utter a word,

the guy just pushed my hands off her , look at me in a threatening manner and led the bae to the other section where the small doctor was...

That idiot of a girl too was using hand to do that she is coming back...

Hahaha sad

after all i have spent today.... Ni gba ti ori mi o buru...

One small doc abi something will now just take the girl away, even if u want to talk to her, cant you ask my permission first....
Eh eh....

.By this time., most people eyes were on me and they were looking at me as if i was a weakling.....

I am not a weakling and i wouldnt be taken for a mumu or alaamu sad

That was how i banged my table and angrily stood up and went to his own table to challenge him and win my babe back....

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How I Foolishly Wasted 80k at a NightClub by garex: 12:22pm On Jul 29, 2016
I don put myself for class captain reason how d story go take end, but no show. this guy just hv ways of turning around people's expectation. nice one bro, I dey seriously feel u

2 Likes

Re: How I Foolishly Wasted 80k at a NightClub by ChScott(m): 1:03pm On Jul 29, 2016
I think this Classcaptain is the best writer around.
"I thought it was MTV prank" made me fell from my chair cos of laughter

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Foolishly Wasted 80k at a NightClub by ClassCaptain(m): 1:49pm On Jul 29, 2016
Episode 19

I went to challenge the so called small doctor for his act and ordered the babe to follow me,.,.,

follow nkor, like ni.... I was shocked when this girl replied that she doesnt know me anywhere and she was just stranded and i helped her to the club...

Ha.. I called her moniker and reminded her it was me...

She just hissed and puffed her cigar as the hian hian guy bodyguards told me to back off...

The thought of the money i wasted, time, preparations, the cleaning i did, the drugs i bought and all suddenly brought a deep anger in me and i grabbed a bottle...

I was only a few seconds away from breaking it on her head when i was pushed down by one of the bouncers..

The babe spat on my face and called me a slowpoke as i was given a thorough beating and Pushed out of the Club...

On my way out, i was pointing to lasisi and tosin to help me out as i received serious beatings but i was dissappointed to hear lasisi say he doesnt know me from anywhere and that i must be drunk with tosyn too nodding in approval when the bouncers questioned them on why i was pointing to them so that they can join my outside..

These were the people i called my friends and even paid their tickets alongside their babes to enter the club...

They were the same people saying i was drunk and they did not know me when i needed their help sad.... Trust no one....

18 Likes 7 Shares

Re: How I Foolishly Wasted 80k at a NightClub by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jul 29, 2016
really really trust no one............

I guess this is the end..................
Re: How I Foolishly Wasted 80k at a NightClub by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jul 29, 2016
cry
Re: How I Foolishly Wasted 80k at a NightClub by ClassCaptain(m): 2:08pm On Jul 29, 2016
Episode 20

THIRD PLACE

I was thrown out of the club and all the remaining money left with me was taken by the bouncers who stated i was lucky they got to me before small doctor fans in the club got to me..

With All hope lost in going home with the babe or getting help from my so called friends and With deep cuts and pain in my back region and torn trousers, i limped towards the road side to get a cab but no cab was ready to pick me as they all thought i was a thief who must have escaped or was one evil person....

While i was still looking for a place to rest or sleep over till the next morning , i was accosted by the night guards in the area who landed me a couple of slaps and kicks and threat of shooting me as they cocked their dane guns before they even allowed to talk...

Not untill i gave them the last money i was lucky to have on me before they were ready to let me go.....

One of the night guards took me with his motorcycle to my house in order to validate the claim that i was not a thief.

On getting there, we met alfa ibrahim , one of my neighbours who had woken up for his morning prayers and he confirmed indeed i reside in the house nd was not a thief...

Olohun yoo e o.... Iwo naa ma ro ra se oo (be more careful)...

The night guard stated as he drove off..

Tho we hardly talk and i detest him and his whole spiritual, spiritual life, Alfa ibrahim took me in and attended to my wounds after which he served me hot tea...

What happened boo, did a fight break out were you went to ?

Its a long story . I managed to speak..

Where is lasisi ? He asked

he is coming...

Hope he is alright...

I dont know.... By this time i was shouting on him and pleaded with him to allow me rest.....

And i used to warn you.... But you people you dont listen...' dont worry., i will pray for you and lasisi in my prayers today....

There is more tea if u need.... He said as he left to pray and i pretended to be fast asleep...

But really, i could not really sleep as i thought of the events of the day, how i wasted 80k, betrayed by my friends, beaten my bouncers and nightguards and cared for by the person i least expected...

I couldnt wait for lasisi to get home as i sobbed silently with deep pains in my back region....

Little did i know that the worst of the worst was going to happen to me the next morning by the time i would discover

"where the 90k came from , who sent it and what it was meant for "

12 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How I Foolishly Wasted 80k at a NightClub by ClassCaptain(m): 2:16pm On Jul 29, 2016
Vicoch:
really really trust no one............

I guess this is the end..................

no sir... How did the money get into my acct... ? Who sent it ? What later happened to the nairaland babe? Lasisi and tosin ? What about small doctor the artiste ?

All answers in the episode finale

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Foolishly Wasted 80k at a NightClub by ClassCaptain(m): 2:19pm On Jul 29, 2016
Enigurl, Omolola15.
Episode finale soon here...
Call on others... Bless

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Foolishly Wasted 80k at a NightClub by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jul 29, 2016
I must read the finale
Re: How I Foolishly Wasted 80k at a NightClub by nestic(m): 2:35pm On Jul 29, 2016
sharp sharp the last one... we dey wait oh... i follow this tread till now... classcaptain u too much.. i still dey refresh this page for the finale
Re: How I Foolishly Wasted 80k at a NightClub by Whiteee(m): 2:42pm On Jul 29, 2016
great job. more ink to your pen
Re: How I Foolishly Wasted 80k at a NightClub by toonzay(m): 2:54pm On Jul 29, 2016
Nice job
Re: How I Foolishly Wasted 80k at a NightClub by iamOlumide(m): 3:40pm On Jul 29, 2016
[quote author=ennyhola post=47997941]I must read the finale[/quote

lolz xame here! pls how can I comment on this thread! am new here!
Re: How I Foolishly Wasted 80k at a NightClub by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jul 29, 2016
go on so on angbadun e
Re: How I Foolishly Wasted 80k at a NightClub by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jul 29, 2016
ClassCaptain:
Enigurl, Omolola15.
Episode finale soon here...
Call on others... Bless

i dey wait oh
Re: How I Foolishly Wasted 80k at a NightClub by Itzurboi(m): 4:30pm On Jul 29, 2016
CC my man, you dont indirectly spend your project money... walahi, you don grad be that.... ntoor
Re: How I Foolishly Wasted 80k at a NightClub by Corlah: 4:56pm On Jul 29, 2016
See as I dey follow this thread like mumu , I even reach spectranet office use their system open the thread con laugh ...the staff just look whether yaba uniform no dey my body

1 Like

Re: How I Foolishly Wasted 80k at a NightClub by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jul 29, 2016
[quote author=iamOlumide post=48000024][/quote]click on Report and den write what you wanna comment
Re: How I Foolishly Wasted 80k at a NightClub by ClassCaptain(m): 5:54pm On Jul 29, 2016
Episode finale at 8pm
Re: How I Foolishly Wasted 80k at a NightClub by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jul 29, 2016
ClassCaptain:
Episode finale at 8pm

Like a TV Show. Lol
Re: How I Foolishly Wasted 80k at a NightClub by adelacuna(m): 6:02pm On Jul 29, 2016
Nice write up Class captain, thumbs up for you
Re: How I Foolishly Wasted 80k at a NightClub by darsmarth(m): 6:04pm On Jul 29, 2016
ClassCaptain:
Episode finale at 8pm

Okay kontinuuu
Re: How I Foolishly Wasted 80k at a NightClub by Okaakoko(m): 6:39pm On Jul 29, 2016
final episode coming soon? and I have only read through two episodes? poor me I have missed the "hotness" of this story. let me read through the cold, before the final episode. Oga classcaptain una well done o.
Re: How I Foolishly Wasted 80k at a NightClub by olagockay(m): 7:55pm On Jul 29, 2016
Classcaptain ur classmates ar waiting o...
Re: How I Foolishly Wasted 80k at a NightClub by Pharmtj: 8:03pm On Jul 29, 2016
ClassCaptain:
Episode finale at 8pm
is already 2 mins past 8. wen u start d final season alert me.
Re: How I Foolishly Wasted 80k at a NightClub by iamOlumide(m): 8:11pm On Jul 29, 2016
Oga Class Capital Oya o! lolz! make I see how d film wan finish!
Re: How I Foolishly Wasted 80k at a NightClub by ClassCaptain(m): 8:12pm On Jul 29, 2016
Pharmtj:
is already 2 mins past 8. wen u start d final season alert me.

mb finished and ibdc no bring light....,here already
Re: How I Foolishly Wasted 80k at a NightClub by Okaakoko(m): 8:14pm On Jul 29, 2016
I am done o. Classcaptain, wahala dey o. why people wicked like this. before you tell us the source of the money, make we go treat their Bleep ups. I am with you
Re: How I Foolishly Wasted 80k at a NightClub by ClassCaptain(m): 8:33pm On Jul 29, 2016
Episode 21

All my Gbedu is FINAL .......

I woke up to shouts from alfa and some other neighbours that lasisi had been hospitalized after a serious fight that broke out in a club last night ...

Alfa had been knocking everyone doors and asking people to contribute transport money for him to reach the hospital but nobody seemed to care...

I didnt feel any iota of pity and did not care to inquire what might have led to the fight to the extent that he was hospitalized....Good for him.... How alfa later got money to go to the hospital no concern me sad

Arounf 12 30pm while i was still recuperating and waiting for alfa report., i got a call from my Dad... The old man who has been managing to sponsor me from his poultry business after retirement from civil service six years ago , hardly calls..

We no dey see rat for afternoon sad... Abi he wan send me money ni..... But its not end of the month yet now..... Hope say he no dey plan send me go meet anybody ooo

I got the shock of my life when the first thing he asked from me was whether i have gotten the money....

Which money sad ?

It was then everything became clear to me....

Papa was informed that his entitlement, pension and allowances which he was being owned for the past six years was going to be payed...

He filled in his account details which he registered with back then,which is wema bank but it was rejected as the bank don pack up...

He tentatively filled in My acct number and expected them to inform him before the money is payed...

It was untill after some days when papa didnt get any info and paid them a visit that they now show papa the evidence that the money was paid instantly that same day he filled in the acct...

And that was when he decided to call me now ....

My God., why didnt they call him to inform him he has been payed so that he can call me and inform me also what the money is meant for sad....

He stated i should send the money immediately as it has been budgeted for the poultry business and settlement of some debts that if he doesnt pay soon, will lead to embarrasment and disgrace...

He asked me to keep 10k out of the money but how i wan take see the remaining 80k...

As i write this now., i have changed my sim card and packed my loads and luggages .Am at the park now... In the next 30mins, Our Bus should be leaving for Lome Togo where i would rest till everything cools down..

Perphaps i fit do small mechanic and menial jobs, raise the 80k and come back home like a prodigal son to meet my father..

If he is still alive by that time...

THE END......

38 Likes 7 Shares

Re: How I Foolishly Wasted 80k at a NightClub by TDonald: 8:41pm On Jul 29, 2016
Lol... Wonderful piece, kudos to you OP

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

A Tale Of Legends: Perfidy. / She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba / Diary Of A Heartbroken Hustler

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.