Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,402 members, 7,819,429 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

How I Foolishly Wasted 80k at a NightClub - Literature (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / How I Foolishly Wasted 80k at a NightClub (82907 Views)

Wasted (a Short Story) / How I Wasted Someone's Else N15,000 On BET9JA Virtual Bet-is It My Fault / WASTED YEARS:the Ordeal Of A Pastor's Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Foolishly Wasted 80k at a NightClub by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jul 28, 2016
little by little makes a myty ocean, oyya.....spend d money little by little......
Re: How I Foolishly Wasted 80k at a NightClub by ClassCaptain(m): 6:45pm On Jul 28, 2016
Vicoch:
little by little makes a myty ocean, oyya.....spend d money little by little......

e pain me ooo
Re: How I Foolishly Wasted 80k at a NightClub by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jul 28, 2016
ClassCaptain:

e pain me ooo

na so e dey pain person na.
Re: How I Foolishly Wasted 80k at a NightClub by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jul 28, 2016
iamkingzlee:
he has updated bruv!
Tanx Babaly cool
Re: How I Foolishly Wasted 80k at a NightClub by khennykhay(m): 7:57pm On Jul 28, 2016
please, can u send the link for ur oda stories apart from "how 2go relationship landed in me in psychiatric hospital"_ and how a girl vist to my ohm change my life". Thanks In advance.
Class Captain
Re: How I Foolishly Wasted 80k at a NightClub by ClassCaptain(m): 7:58pm On Jul 28, 2016
Re: How I Foolishly Wasted 80k at a NightClub by tosyne2much(m): 8:04pm On Jul 28, 2016
garex:
lasis.i69, tosyn.e2much and classcapta.in are the bahd, badoo, baddest crew. eruku meta on a mission
How come my name feature ? cheesy
Re: How I Foolishly Wasted 80k at a NightClub by tosyne2much(m): 8:07pm On Jul 28, 2016
Oga Classcaptain, abeg roger me your bank account details cool
Re: How I Foolishly Wasted 80k at a NightClub by garex: 8:34pm On Jul 28, 2016
tosyne2much:
How come my name feature ? cheesy
na classcaptain the baddest feature u for this epic story o. I go love to read ur own part of the story
Re: How I Foolishly Wasted 80k at a NightClub by blacktwist(m): 9:10pm On Jul 28, 2016
come finish your story naw
Re: How I Foolishly Wasted 80k at a NightClub by yerakola(m): 9:24pm On Jul 28, 2016
what is wrong with dis classcaprain nao, or you dey wait for my megabytes to finish b4 you complete ur story.

1 Like

Re: How I Foolishly Wasted 80k at a NightClub by ClassCaptain(m): 9:33pm On Jul 28, 2016
Episode 15..

I could see tosin and lasisi in Aba made nike shoes ,( the exact one lasisi borrowed from me and as failed to return sad), walking towards me with like 4 other people behind dem....

After introducing the babe to them and dem to the babe and the initial hailing and tuale baba , boateng boss and all other isuki...

i called them aside and inquired about their entourage.....

Na so dem start stupid excuse...., sad

the last guy there is lalasticlala and He came with dominique , his babe....

Dem claim the lala guy was disturbing them that he wants to flex small as he is always busy and after a delicious snake meat pepper soup at mamagee buka, they decided to also bring along to see the outside life sad

I was getting furious but i managed to keep calm..

' what about the remaining two girls ' i asked with all seriousness...

They narrated that the babes were with them and to keep them company...

Ok oo, Hope say una carry money come sha...... I asked ., heading bk to my bae for d night...

It was at this point , lasisi held my versace shirt and dragged me back a little . He now started explaining like a parrot with tosyne too chipping in, talking about how they were unable to get money and how i will pay for their entry,, bla bla bla...

Haa, better be going back home...
This night.
Yes what is my own business,se e ya were

please boo, please

it got into a heated argument btw me nd my guys and almost attracted the attention of the scary looking bouncers to us......

Not untill the nairaland babe came to pacify me and stroke my chest again....

Eh hu..,,,

my own body just shivered...

Baby, shey bi its just two of the guys, the ladies are free now...

Yes...

Pls just pay for...

No ,,, u dont

before i finish statement, she don smile rub my chest again.... Kasa ya sa ba ba le.....

If not for her sad, na night guard for use dane gun break these people like today...

Hope ur friend lackadasical abi wat do u call him sha carry him money come ? I asked tho seriously pained internally about the money i get to spend on the boobless and pussiless friends of mine...

Yes, i av money... That one too carry mouth reply...

With that solved, we approached the gate .... Only for the bouncers to day yarn another dust entirely,,

sad

11 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How I Foolishly Wasted 80k at a NightClub by abista: 9:35pm On Jul 28, 2016
oya continue!!!
Re: How I Foolishly Wasted 80k at a NightClub by tosyne2much(m): 10:06pm On Jul 28, 2016
garex:

na classcaptain the baddest feature u for this epic story o. I go love to read ur own part of the story
Watch out for my own part of the story cheesy

1 Like

Re: How I Foolishly Wasted 80k at a NightClub by armadeo(m): 11:09pm On Jul 28, 2016
tosyne2much:

It would be cool if you could write another thread from another angle and collide with this one.

Awesome. You guys level of humour is of the charts.
Re: How I Foolishly Wasted 80k at a NightClub by amzee(m): 11:12pm On Jul 28, 2016
tosyne2much:
Mr 10 things, wish day u go right your own storey like classcaptain owned?
Re: How I Foolishly Wasted 80k at a NightClub by tosyne2much(m): 11:15pm On Jul 28, 2016
amzee:

Mr 10 things, wish day u go right your own storey like classcaptain owned?
You know say story telling no be my own ministry cheesy
Re: How I Foolishly Wasted 80k at a NightClub by tosyne2much(m): 11:18pm On Jul 28, 2016
armadeo:

It would be cool if you could write another thread from another angle and collide with this one.

Awesome. You guys level of humour is of the charts.
So you think I have some sense of humour ? cheesy
Re: How I Foolishly Wasted 80k at a NightClub by Teniolasmart: 12:10am On Jul 29, 2016
am a very good fan.and trust me.i ave read all ur stories........ I will like my name to be included in dis wonderful story of yours......

From a devoted fan

1 Like

Re: How I Foolishly Wasted 80k at a NightClub by MrD2: 6:29am On Jul 29, 2016
Classcaptain, u 2 much. The suspense though.

E come b like where we dey wait for Jega to annouce d 2015 presidential election result.

I refresh dis thread every now and then. I wake up repeatedly in d night to check whether you have dropped any new episode, and I ended up not having a good sleep.

Diaris God oh!!!!!!!

4 Likes

Re: How I Foolishly Wasted 80k at a NightClub by amzee(m): 7:42am On Jul 29, 2016
tosyne2much:
You know say story telling no be my own ministry cheesy
True talk
Re: How I Foolishly Wasted 80k at a NightClub by sammyj: 9:02am On Jul 29, 2016
Na five men they the picture they waka come ooooooo !!!! shocked cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin
ClassCaptain:
Episode 14

After much begging and pleading, this People in black uniform no gree leave us ooo....

The driver kept using jesus to beg them, begging them in the name of God, this people dem no listen ooo...

E jo sir nitori olohun,.,

na cat dey meow oo abi na dog dey bark, this people no gree even do as if say dem hear anything...

Untill they came to me and said i look like a weed smoker ... Haha, they said my lips is too black and i must be an internet warrior...

Dey asked for my phone.... Me that i did not want the babe to see my java phone ... I had to give them ..... As dem see am, their hand fall... No be iphone or htc, and kik or any suspicious app no dey...

Next they said i was kidnapping the girl.... sad

haha, i was almost losing my patience but she kept telling me to cool down plus the driver appeal too..

" we are going to club '
club
yes
Real madrid get match today...

My Father Oh mY Father... Look at our nigerian police....

It was not untill i dropped 5k which they initially called 10k but i had to price down before they allowed me to pass ooo...

' we dey protect ur lives oga.... Normally na 2k we suppose collect but this change eh...now u are talking.....

:...

That was how 5k went phiam...
My mood bin don dey change small small but this babe constant strokes and words just they calm me down....

We got to the club and the taxi called it 1k.... Tho i knew it should not be up to that, i did not want to look broke or stingy before the babe so i added 1000 and gave him 2000... Make i kuku sabi say 7k don go....

Shey una dey count how much they go now :|

As i dropped and attempted to call my guys, i just saw 6 people walking towards us..
Re: How I Foolishly Wasted 80k at a NightClub by ClassCaptain(m): 9:03am On Jul 29, 2016
khennykhay:
please, can u send the link for ur oda stories apart from "how 2go relationship landed in me in psychiatric hospital"_ and how a girl vist to my ohm change my life". Thanks In advance.
Class Captain

how much you go pay ? sad
Re: How I Foolishly Wasted 80k at a NightClub by ClassCaptain(m): 9:07am On Jul 29, 2016
Just four episodes left
Re: How I Foolishly Wasted 80k at a NightClub by Ifedayour007(m): 9:32am On Jul 29, 2016
ClassCaptain:
Just four episodes left

Chai four loun loun , there is God oooo. nice one brov..
Re: How I Foolishly Wasted 80k at a NightClub by webguru(m): 9:33am On Jul 29, 2016
Guy do quick make I no swear for u
Re: How I Foolishly Wasted 80k at a NightClub by ClassCaptain(m): 9:39am On Jul 29, 2016
Episode 16

how much is the fee ? I inquired from the bouncers ...

2500 drink voucher ... One of them responded...

Ok 2500 VIP , i asked again , smiling and a bit relaxed...

He looked at his other bouncer and they laughed ... I could also see tosin and the rest frowning and shaking their head...

2500 regular...... They stated

2500 regular !!! Since when did it....

The pinch on my left arm by the bae calmed my nerves down again....

Ok no probelm, haha, there is what ?? , no probelm. Eh hen
The total amount i will be paying for the guys is 7500 abi ..... I brought out the money and handed it over to them.....

"what about the ladies ' the bouncer asked again

which ladies sad

the ladies, they are also going to pay....

Haha, since when do ladies start paying to enter clubs ? - Tosin
chipped in

Chai, this wan na end time club oo- Lasisi also added ,placing his hands on his head.
Its the change wave fellas, no be we be club management , we are just bouncers, shebi na una wan rock body - they replied and giggled.

So how much be the ladies own ? - i mustered up courage and asked

ehn... sad

At this point, i had to ask where the nearest club was and i was informed that the closest club house apart from the one we are was 60km from here and the fact that the police are around makes movement to another club a difficult option for me...

I was angry and insisted we go home... When others refused to go , i forgot about the bae and was heading to the road side when the words of the bouncer infuriated me....

' All these small small broke ass boys ehn'

i turned back and asked who he was talking to..

' you of course, are you not broke ass, if not why cant you pay the ordinary chicken change when your mates are popping 100k drinks inside right now....

I looked at all my goons and i saw the face of belief in them..if i bleeped up at this moment, it will be a permanent dishi and embarrasment for me..... People were passing us and paying the money immediately to enter...

" ok, you wan know me., you go know me today....

I paid the three guys money which totalled 7500, and the three girls which was 4500.

VIP nko....
6k VIP, 10k VVIP

the VVIP must be for senators and the rest, it is not my portion....
Bring the VVIP ticket.... The babe asked the bouncers..

The way wey i take look am sef, make am know say, she don misyarn...

Abeg, two VIP Tickets, i asked, my voice don dey weak small small...

12k was gone for just two of us sad...

As i was entering, the bouncers too started,

Baba alaye, big don 1, abeg no vex for the other time,u be real spender, iyalaya broke ass....

Na we be broke ass jor, no be you baba...

With all their hailings and appraisal, i knew something must drop....

The two Bouncers, i gave them 3k each...

Eh tuale baba, jaye ori lo oga mi.....

Tuale baba, ki ni kan, ki ni kan.., almost 25k don gone before we even enter club..

Na when we con enter club i sabi say , i don jam wahala this night....

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How I Foolishly Wasted 80k at a NightClub by 2trip4: 10:06am On Jul 29, 2016
why do I have a feeling the end of this story is going to be crap.its taking too long bruh
Re: How I Foolishly Wasted 80k at a NightClub by emmabest2000(m): 10:11am On Jul 29, 2016
Ride on dude ..
Re: How I Foolishly Wasted 80k at a NightClub by ClassCaptain(m): 11:06am On Jul 29, 2016
2trip4:
why do I have a feeling the end of this story is going to be crap.its taking too long bruh

how many seasons small ville reach ?? grin

dont worry boss,. It will all end today....

4 Likes

Re: How I Foolishly Wasted 80k at a NightClub by sammyj: 11:41am On Jul 29, 2016
When trouble sleep yanga go wake am story be this oooooo!!!! shocked grin grin grin
ClassCaptain:
Episode 16

how much is the fee ? I inquired from the bouncers ...

2500 drink voucher ... One of them responded...

Ok 2500 VIP , i asked again , smiling and a bit relaxed...

He looked at his other bouncer and they laughed ... I could also see tosin and the rest frowning and shaking their head...

2500 regular...... They stated

2500 regular !!! Since when did it....

The pinch on my left arm by the bae calmed my nerves down again....

Ok no probelm, haha, there is what ?? , no probelm. Eh hen
The total amount i will be paying for the guys is 7500 abi ..... I brought out the money and handed it over to them.....

"what about the ladies ' the bouncer asked again

which ladies sad

the ladies, they are also going to pay....

Haha, since when do ladies start paying to enter clubs ? - Tosin
chipped in

Chai, this wan na end time club oo- Lasisi also added ,placing his hands on his head.
Its the change wave fellas, no be we be club management , we are just bouncers, shebi na una wan rock body - they replied and giggled.

So how much be the ladies own ? - i mustered up courage and asked

ehn... sad

At this point, i had to ask where the nearest club was and i was informed that the closest club house apart from the one we are was 60km from here and the fact that the police are around makes movement to another club a difficult option for me...

I was angry and insisted we go home... When others refused to go , i forgot about the bae and was heading to the road side when the words of the bouncer infuriated me....

' All these small small broke ass boys ehn'

i turned back and asked who he was talking to..

' you of course, are you not broke ass, if not why cant you pay the ordinary chicken change when your mates are popping 100k drinks inside right now....

I looked at all my goons and i saw the face of belief in them..if i bleeped up at this moment, it will be a permanent dishi and embarrasment for me..... People were passing us and paying the money immediately to enter...

" ok, you wan know me., you go know me today....

I paid the three guys money which totalled 7500, and the three girls which was 4500.

VIP nko....
6k VIP, 10k VVIP

the VVIP must be for senators and the rest, it is not my portion....
Bring the VVIP ticket.... The babe asked the bouncers..

The way wey i take look am sef, make am know say, she don misyarn...

Abeg, two VIP Tickets, i asked, my voice don dey weak small small...

12k was gone for just two of us sad...

As i was entering, the bouncers too started,

Baba alaye, big don 1, abeg no vex for the other time,u be real spender, iyalaya broke ass....

Na we be broke ass jor, no be you baba...

With all their hailings and appraisal, i knew something must drop....

The two Bouncers, i gave them 3k each...

Eh tuale baba, jaye ori lo oga mi.....

Tuale baba, ki ni kan, ki ni kan.., almost 25k don gone before we even enter club..

Na when we con enter club i sabi say , i don jam wahala this night....
Re: How I Foolishly Wasted 80k at a NightClub by ClassCaptain(m): 11:43am On Jul 29, 2016
Episode 17

THE QuArter Final

... My whole mood was distorted... All d money wey i just dey spend like skales wey e only competition na dangote just dey make me sad...

Instead of me to be happy seeing this girl and her massive waist., they did nothing to pacify my anger....

Despite all the davido, wizkid, Danfo driver, 2shotz and marvelous benji songs the dj was playing and everyone was dancing , the ginger no just dey my body at all..

If i sabi make i for don dey regular jeje..... The same drinks wey dem dey sell for regular ,na double dem dey sell am for vIP..

I drop 40k use am buy hennesy for there again...Buy cigar join for the girl...

As she dey rock me, dey give me lap dance,

shior.... Nothing move me..... Na how i go take carry the babe go house , tear my money comot her body dey my mind..

She dey smoke, na so she dey gulp the henessy,... All the other fine ladies wey i suppose to dey follow dance and reason, chance no dey to do am...

I just couldnt wait till around that 3 or 3 30am make we comot the club go my house. Make she con do my all the things she promised me for chat, na only that one fit quench my anger naw..

All these lap dance and smoke wey she dey puff for my eye....

Otubante ni oo...

Around 2 50am that i was about informing her to get ready as we may start leaving, na him noise and shouts fill the whole club...

Wetin happen ? sad

i sha noticed people hailing and shouting as it seems a nigerian artist had just entered the club..

I was just hearing whispers of " its small doctor., omo na small doctor ...oo

9 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

A Tale Of Legends: Perfidy. / She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba / Diary Of A Heartbroken Hustler

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.