Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,808 members, 7,817,346 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) (66409 Views)

Lady Gets A Brand New Benz From Boyfriend To Mark 2yrs Of Dating (photos) / A Nigerian Lady Buys G-Wagon For Her Man (new Pics/videos) / How To Spot Girls Looking For Boyfriend At Lagos Restaurants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) by ThisYourTatafo: 9:48am On Jul 27, 2016
Fairgodwin:

I am interested please. 08024131367, WhatsApp please

Not too expensive Bros... Send me your email I'll reply you everything you need to know
Re: Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) by Donlino(m): 9:49am On Jul 27, 2016
slex:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=esOJhTcaA1s

To clear the doubts . Na the woman buy ,give the man

Oh So it was the Lady that bought for the guy!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked

lalasticlala chnage topic oooo!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) by ThisYourTatafo: 9:50am On Jul 27, 2016
johnstar:
ur mate dey buy cars for gals, u dey here dey sell phones undecided

Gv ur babe d phone

Shey I be olidara?
Re: Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) by tunahper(m): 9:50am On Jul 27, 2016
Eeyah... ... since he bought his olosho a g wagon, shey kawa ma salo ni... SMH cheesy... come to think of it, his parents might be struggling to find a living at village and he is here squandering money on oscabo..
Re: Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) by Donlino(m): 9:50am On Jul 27, 2016
Kizyte:
Money is not everything

when you have 500millinaira that you are not using...that is when we will take this your statement serious. grin
Re: Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) by ShaqFu: 9:50am On Jul 27, 2016
kaziblake:
O father! King of kings,lord of lord...I declare heaven be opened upon me right now and send this kind of guy my way and not broke nairaland guys undecided
Seriously, like seriously? Never thought you're one who believe in being dependent. Wow!.
Re: Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) by Fairgodwin(m): 9:51am On Jul 27, 2016
ThisYourTatafo:

Not too expensive Bros... Send me your email I'll reply you everything you need to know

That was why I left you my direct WhatsApp number because I believe that would be faster. My email address is . ***@gmail.com. Thank you
Re: Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) by Blessedrinno: 9:52am On Jul 27, 2016
For all the ladies in the house, don't start expecting such from your bf when he is begging you for forgiveness o.... There are many ways to have yours
Re: Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) by dreezybines: 9:52am On Jul 27, 2016
With this now, most naija babes be requesting for something for I'm sorry...
Re: Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) by slex(m): 9:54am On Jul 27, 2016
[size=20pt]Cant you guys see its the WOMAN who bought the GWAG for her MAN?[/size][size=20pt]
Re: Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) by Reeberry: 9:55am On Jul 27, 2016
DevGuru:
I smell stolen public fund or illegal drug money here. No hardworking businessman would do this just for pussy. Kotinew!!! Buhari is coming after you all...
Kitty-Kat wey dirty menses flow passes through every months. That guy is a disgrace to men/guys.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) by EJanni(f): 9:56am On Jul 27, 2016
Florblu:
Oh God of Isaac,Jacob and Abraham bestow unto me testimonies greater than this.#Correct guy
Amen! sisterly, but for me I want God to bless me so much that I will not be only a receiver but a giver also. bless my hustle God, I want to testify.
Re: Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) by obinna2nv(m): 9:58am On Jul 27, 2016
Well, what can I say, we're living in a materialistic world.
Re: Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) by LaCremy: 10:01am On Jul 27, 2016
Oh! My gush....am tripping already....so so romantic. Oluwa O setie
Re: Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) by daewoorazer(m): 10:01am On Jul 27, 2016
ThisYourTatafo:
Who's interested In INFINIX HOT NOTE I got it around March and I feel it's time to move on and explore other brands, I have conquered Tecno, Samsung, ITel amongst other cool brands.
I want to explore other brands like I aptly mentioned so I'll be selling my INFINIX HOT NOTE X551, good working Condition with carton and receipt of payment intact... Contact me if interested I'll reply you.

At least today I ain't bashing Nigerian girls, time for business Jor.
Thanks

cntact me on my mobile...@my signature
Re: Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) by Elzends(m): 10:02am On Jul 27, 2016
olajyde3:
dat gal has seen how foolish u are ,if u like get plane for her ,she won't stil marry u atal,,,,, b wise u aint a kid anymore wen last did u call u mum or send something to her ,,,,,,,,, ?
Still trying to correlate what this gold digger typed here with my comment... ✌
Re: Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) by joenor(m): 10:02am On Jul 27, 2016
My dear, it's good but is this going to be a trend?
southernbelle:
woooooooooow grin grin
i love apologies like this tongue in style cool
Re: Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) by cyphher(m): 10:03am On Jul 27, 2016
But why is there plate number
Re: Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) by joenor(m): 10:04am On Jul 27, 2016
if she see am wetin go come happen? man that's where your finger could reach..?
Smallb0b0:
Make my babe no see diz news oh cos na card i de take apologize
Re: Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) by sexychocho(f): 10:05am On Jul 27, 2016
Wow, dats kul
Lucky Babe

But neva be carried away with other people's wealth coz u dnt knw their source of income

Appreciate wateva u av now and kip thanking God coz d best is coming ur way

Conclusively strive and make use of ur talent coz heaven hep those dat hep themselves

Gudday
Re: Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) by evy1(m): 10:06am On Jul 27, 2016
Naija girls and prayers wey no go reach planet mars,if una hustle buy the car for una self.. na bad thing abi.
Re: Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) by EJanni(f): 10:06am On Jul 27, 2016
Reeberry:
Kitty-Kat wey dirty menses flow passes through every months. That guy is a disgrace to men/guys.
I don't like quoting people that makes this kind of disgusting statements but I want to tell you that you're a filthy fellow and a disgrace to that beautiful woman that gave birth to you. tufiakwa! anu ofia! efulefu. you're are not a man because real men do not vomit nonsense from their mouth all because they want to be noticed and they are calculative and think b4 they talk.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) by ezinnelity(f): 10:07am On Jul 27, 2016
see as people dey wish way dey become d girl..lol,una know weda dey d guy na ritualistic?
Re: Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) by girl4rmspace(f): 10:07am On Jul 27, 2016
DevGuru:
I smell stolen public fund or illegal drug money here. No hardworking businessman would do this just for pussy. Kotinew!!! Buhari is coming after you all...

he probably sees her as his future wife and not a hit and run girl, that's the only way anyone will do this

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) by passyhansome(m): 10:07am On Jul 27, 2016
HOPE YOUR DAD OR MUM HAS ONE TOO
Re: Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) by ameh99: 10:07am On Jul 27, 2016
Damfostopper:
I can do it for my wife not galfrend..... I dnt do galfrend.... Wat can d offer apart from pucci n heartbreak

My brother you just said my mind! A girl that probably has up to 4 to 5 sugar daddies, that guy is definetely not thinking straight... So who e ep....rubish
Re: Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) by Adebaba1(m): 10:07am On Jul 27, 2016
Abi na woman buy am for man...all this babes don dey wet, check lailasblog.com for details
Re: Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) by Lovexme(m): 10:08am On Jul 27, 2016
[size=40pt]Actually, the lady got the car for the man. Fake news mongers everywhere.[/size] grin grin

Visit @aaaawwwhh on instagram for the real gist.
Re: Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) by Florblu(f): 10:12am On Jul 27, 2016
EJanni:
Amen! sisterly, but for me I want God to bless me so much that I will not be only a receiver but a giver also. bless my hustle God, I want to testify.

Taar!Bae I rebuke that thought of yours for you in.
May you not be a giver of such to a boyfriend.It MIGHT amount to a waste of resources keh
Re: Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) by KingRex1(m): 10:13am On Jul 27, 2016
Iche Obiorathesubtle coman see.. Which one are u getting laveda?
Re: Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) by Damfostopper(m): 10:15am On Jul 27, 2016
ameh99:

My brother you just said my mind! A girl that probably has up to 4 to 5 sugar daddies, that guy is definetely not thinking straight... So who e ep....rubish
...... Ah tell yu.... Not some random clueless girls
Re: Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) by idrissunny: 10:15am On Jul 27, 2016
Don,t worry ur boo will soon graduate from recharge card to some thing else before getting to the car
Florblu:
Oh God of Isaac,Jacob and Abraham bestow unto me testimonies greater than this.#Correct guy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Every Guy Wants To Have A Taste Of My Pretty Younger Sister, I Need Advice Pls / What Most Guys Who Demand Too Much Of Women Look Like (pic) / Wife Not A Virgin On Wedding Night As Claimed, What Will You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.