Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,511 members, 7,812,580 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:38 PM

Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) (66384 Views)

Lady Gets A Brand New Benz From Boyfriend To Mark 2yrs Of Dating (photos) / A Nigerian Lady Buys G-Wagon For Her Man (new Pics/videos) / How To Spot Girls Looking For Boyfriend At Lagos Restaurants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) by olajyde3: 9:28am On Jul 27, 2016
Elzends:
Just here to observe nairaland gold diggers
See dem undecided
dat gal has seen how foolish u are ,if u like get plane for her ,she won't stil marry u atal,,,,, b wise u aint a kid anymore wen last did u call u mum or send something to her ,,,,,,,,, ?
Re: Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) by vanvick247(m): 9:28am On Jul 27, 2016
Hahahahahahahaha. @"her Babalawo is A1". Epic

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) by SaffronSpice: 9:28am On Jul 27, 2016
Re: Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) by Nobody: 9:29am On Jul 27, 2016
0955eb027:
Bros, i hope you know how much 300000 dollars is?
Google the price for the g wagon G65 AMG. That car cost more than a 100 million naira. The gearbox alone can buy you a very neat nice ride.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) by MielBaker(m): 9:29am On Jul 27, 2016
Power of Pu**y
Re: Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) by teegal3090(f): 9:29am On Jul 27, 2016
Chepy1:

Money ritual comes in many forms ni...

lol God av mercy oooo, I no want dat kind moni but a guy dat has dat kinda hrt to gift me with such
Re: Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) by 400billionman: 9:31am On Jul 27, 2016
mordtonia:
What's the guy's source of income?

Vulcanizer..
Re: Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) by Kosy79(f): 9:31am On Jul 27, 2016
*Dialling EFCC Number*
*Ringing*
*Connected*
*Hello EFCC pls come and probe this guy, he bought G-wagon for his girlfriend just to say sorry, maybe he is connected to Dasuki or Aisha Haliburton.
*Also probe d girl's native doctor to know if his charm/spell is imported cos we must patronize our own country charms only.

Yeah we must eradicate corruption of any sort in Nigeria Thanks.........

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) by MissSlimbody(f): 9:31am On Jul 27, 2016
Some girls are material things sha undecidedundecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) by Fdot(m): 9:31am On Jul 27, 2016
Most people be assuming negatively out of jealousy that the girl did contract HIV, hence the gift whereas most them has been infected without a penny as an apology. Smh

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) by highbeeola(m): 9:32am On Jul 27, 2016
Change the way you think, am sure if u guys had d money you won't be talking dis way.
Re: Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) by Nobody: 9:33am On Jul 27, 2016
teegal3090:

lol God av mercy oooo, I no want dat kind moni but a guy dat has dat kinda hrt to gift me with such
Babe, G wagon is too big for you as girlfriend ni wink....Camry is enough for apology
Re: Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) by sisisioge: 9:34am On Jul 27, 2016
Wowzer! He is so pardoned! Pardoned for his past, present and future offences kwa! This is the kind of love stories that brings tears to my eye kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) by 400billionman: 9:34am On Jul 27, 2016
johnstar:
undecided

Nigerian girls and flashy things

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) by Greenback: 9:35am On Jul 27, 2016
G-wagon to drive beyond the G-string..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) by carlede: 9:35am On Jul 27, 2016
all the girls sef, be wryting Goals and disturbing God. Wat if na the geh mama dem kill use do ritual!! then buy G-Wagon to say Sorry!! Goals #stick with ya puff puff boyfriend jho
Re: Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) by 400billionman: 9:36am On Jul 27, 2016
teegal3090:
God bless me wth dis kind guy, I dey beg baba God

You need to start from somewhere. Maybe a motorcycle. You dont know how long they been together..
Re: Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) by olajyde3: 9:37am On Jul 27, 2016
lovdoc:
Kwontinue...

SEE THE FACE OF THE GUY THAT BOUGHT THE G-WAGON FOR HIS GIRLFRIEND @@

http://www.9janewsarena.com/2016/07/nigerian-guy-buys-g-wagon-for.html

One word for him PLEASE!!
dis just stupidity
Re: Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) by Nobody: 9:38am On Jul 27, 2016
martin92:
and yet people say that the economy is harsh
He might be a son to a governor or related to a very big politician.the economic crunch no reach their side.
Re: Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) by tens4real(m): 9:39am On Jul 27, 2016
lovdoc:
See more tweets smiley smiley smiley

SEE THE FACE OF THE GUY THAT BOUGHT THE G-WAGON FOR HIS GIRLFRIEND @@

http://www.9janewsarena.com/2016/07/nigerian-guy-buys-g-wagon-for.html

One word for him PLEASE!!
poverty must DIE in Jesus name!!!
Re: Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) by 400billionman: 9:40am On Jul 27, 2016
MadCow1:
If na G-Wagon go make her forgive me, **Picks up the Phone and calls Coscharis....**

Dear Ladies,

No be any and any how toto dem dey use G-Wagon tell sorry. cool SOme of una no even reach Keke NAPEP sorry levels sef.

Some of una levels na 'Recharge Card sorry levels', others na 'Sharwama and Big Stout sorry levels'.

Know your Level and Stay there. grin

Re: Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) by Nobody: 9:40am On Jul 27, 2016
ThisYourTatafo:
Who's interested In INFINIX HOT NOTE I got it around March and I feel it's time to move on and explore other brands, I have conquered Tecno, Samsung, ITel amongst other cool brands.
I want to explore other brands like I aptly mentioned so I'll be selling my INFINIX HOT NOTE X551, good working Condition with carton and receipt of payment intact... Contact me if interested I'll reply you.

At least today I ain't bashing Nigerian girls, time for business Jor.
Thanks
how much
Re: Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) by slex(m): 9:42am On Jul 27, 2016
A woman bought it for her man. Not the man buying it for the woman.
Re: Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) by Spells(m): 9:42am On Jul 27, 2016
U people we just b showing urself.. .. . Poverty na BASTARD
Re: Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) by toprealman: 9:43am On Jul 27, 2016
That moment when you can afford to spend millions to say sorry to a bird that has the potentials of "flying away" yet you can't invest less than 100 naira to give yourself a decent manicure #ThingsWeDo4Love......love
Re: Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) by xchrisss90(m): 9:44am On Jul 27, 2016
EBERIBE
Re: Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) by slex(m): 9:45am On Jul 27, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=esOJhTcaA1s

To clear the doubts . Na the woman buy ,give the man

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) by Donlino(m): 9:46am On Jul 27, 2016
I can see all the broke people typing and bashing the guy from their offices of 80k per month Jobs.......The nigga has the money, he is spending it on the woman he loves.....if she ends up breaking up with him, fine!...its not your money!!....its His!!...so y'all should Stfu!! angry angry

Nigerians and Ignorance..,I am sure if most of you have hte money you would do better sef.....but your bank accounts are speaking through you.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) by NevetsIbot(m): 9:46am On Jul 27, 2016
Foolish man.... This man is a fool.... Girlfriend!!? You haven't married her, you're buying stuffs for her. Idiot
Re: Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) by Kizyte(m): 9:46am On Jul 27, 2016
MizTyna:
Chai! Chai!! I'm going to church to pray
Money is not everything
Re: Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) by Florblu(f): 9:47am On Jul 27, 2016
ProTouchDesigns:

Lol... I can't buy you a g wagon dear but I should have no reason to offend you to that level of saying am sorry with such. I should rather use that to say Happy Anniversary.
What anniversary can we celebrate now oooooooooo
Re: Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) by 400billionman: 9:47am On Jul 27, 2016
MielBaker:
Power of Pu**y

Yes bro..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Tired Of Masturbating With His Crush's Photos, Publicly Declares Interest / Dorathy Osaronu: Traditional Wedding Of Woman In A Wheelchair (Photos) / How My Friend's Girlfriend Tested Him To See If He Truly Loves Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.