Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

What Do You Admire About The Opposite Sex? - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Admire About The Opposite Sex? (68175 Views)

How To Make A Man Admire You, Chase You, Fall In Love With You And Marry You. / Ladies, What's The 'ideal Male Body' You Admire So Much? / Blow A Kiss To Someone You Admire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Admire About The Opposite Sex? by peachesandroses(f): 3:56pm On Sep 19, 2016
davidif:

So wait, what you are telling me is that you don't like a guy with broad shoulders?

no, I said I don't like a guy with shoulders that are way broader than his waist.
Re: What Do You Admire About The Opposite Sex? by pahars(m): 5:07pm On Sep 19, 2016
As to be d backside.I like d back side dat goes wit d stature not big not small bt d one dat goes wt d body.And of course good legs n skin.
Re: What Do You Admire About The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 6:38pm On Sep 19, 2016
misscall247:
Are u married?
No.B ut I live in America. A whole ocean away
Re: What Do You Admire About The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 10:00pm On Sep 19, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
dis yankee wey u dey stay dey sweet you. shebi una hope, that snake hillary dey faint up and down? no worry.cone November we'll be here together making brown babies.
Re: What Do You Admire About The Opposite Sex? by misscall247: 10:41pm On Sep 19, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
that wudnt b a problem to me.....#dont know abt u?
Re: What Do You Admire About The Opposite Sex? by Lagban(m): 11:38pm On Sep 19, 2016
peachesandroses:

lol I'm not light skinned,but not dark either.
u must be from CHOCOLATE CITY. it lovely tho.
Re: What Do You Admire About The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 6:15am On Sep 20, 2016
WindUpMerchant:
dis yankee wey u dey stay dey sweet you. shebi una hope, that snake hillary dey faint up and down? no worry.cone November we'll be here together making brown babies.
No.
•••••••••••
misscall247:
that wudnt b a problem to me.....#dont know abt u?
It wouldn't matter for the right dude.
But er
..... Im not lookin' for him .
Re: What Do You Admire About The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 6:20am On Sep 20, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
No.
•••••••••••
It wouldn't matter for the right dude.
But er
..... Im not lookin' for him .
I don't take no for an answer. I doubt if you understood the broken English tho. good morning Valerie.
Re: What Do You Admire About The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 6:28am On Sep 20, 2016
WindUpMerchant:
I don't take no for an answer. I doubt if you understood the broken English tho. good morning Valerie.
Morning,Wind Up. Goodbye
Re: What Do You Admire About The Opposite Sex? by misscall247: 11:20am On Sep 20, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
No. ••••••••••• It wouldn't matter for the right dude. But er ..... Im not lookin' for him .
I don't mean him BT me
Re: What Do You Admire About The Opposite Sex? by misscall247: 11:20am On Sep 20, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
No. ••••••••••• It wouldn't matter for the right dude. But er ..... Im not lookin' for him .
I don't mean him BT me dear
Re: What Do You Admire About The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 6:57pm On Sep 20, 2016
misscall247:
I don't mean him BT me dear
mmm. No.Bye smiley
Re: What Do You Admire About The Opposite Sex? by Hisduchess(f): 11:22pm On Sep 20, 2016
summerflame:
I don't joke with water melon size boobs. I can suck all the natural resources from morning till night..

Chai! bro fear God nah.after all boobs Neva epp anybody nah.
Re: What Do You Admire About The Opposite Sex? by misscall247: 12:05am On Sep 21, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
mmm. No.Bye smiley
I'm in Canada though
Re: What Do You Admire About The Opposite Sex? by summerflame(m): 4:20am On Sep 21, 2016
Says who?.. Boobs dry help, especially the one with long nipples' like chisel
Re: What Do You Admire About The Opposite Sex? by dj5naira(m): 7:58pm On Sep 21, 2016
Why do you want to know?
Re: What Do You Admire About The Opposite Sex? by Engineermbugame(m): 9:18pm On Sep 21, 2016
not too slim ,fair and character
Re: What Do You Admire About The Opposite Sex? by ummeey: 9:24pm On Sep 21, 2016
Beards, beards and more beards
Re: What Do You Admire About The Opposite Sex? by Rozaystunna(m): 11:15pm On Sep 21, 2016
Pussy
Re: What Do You Admire About The Opposite Sex? by Incrizz(f): 12:02am On Sep 22, 2016
agrovick:

I remember you gringringrin
Back to the topic, a girl that has craze will suffice gringringrin
Where? gringrin
Re: What Do You Admire About The Opposite Sex? by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 12:17am On Sep 22, 2016
A pretty petite and busty girl does it for me. I really like sneakers and face caps on a lady too.
Re: What Do You Admire About The Opposite Sex? by Alaanyihaji(m): 12:31am On Sep 22, 2016
I'm attracted to babes with some hair in unusual places- the legs, the chicks, etc. With eyes like those of catfish, I write cheque without thinking of tomorrow.
Re: What Do You Admire About The Opposite Sex? by agrovick(m): 10:01am On Sep 22, 2016
Incrizz:
Where? gringrin
Bribe me gringringrin
Re: What Do You Admire About The Opposite Sex? by cindyrocks(f): 12:16pm On Sep 22, 2016
I am from Jos.
danbrowndmf:
you really look like a northerner though.
Re: What Do You Admire About The Opposite Sex? by danbrowndmf(m): 12:40pm On Sep 22, 2016
cindyrocks:
I am from Jos.
wow! Nyc. PM is allowed?
Re: What Do You Admire About The Opposite Sex? by cindyrocks(f): 12:44pm On Sep 22, 2016
No
danbrowndmf:
wow! Nyc. PM is allowed?
Re: What Do You Admire About The Opposite Sex? by danbrowndmf(m): 12:49pm On Sep 22, 2016
cindyrocks:
No
take kia. You rock!

1 Like

Re: What Do You Admire About The Opposite Sex? by Incrizz(f): 7:28pm On Sep 22, 2016
agrovick:

Bribe me gringringrin
With what? grin
Re: What Do You Admire About The Opposite Sex? by agrovick(m): 7:50pm On Sep 22, 2016
Incrizz:
With what? grin
I'm flexible, impress me gringrin
Re: What Do You Admire About The Opposite Sex? by Incrizz(f): 8:22pm On Sep 22, 2016
agrovick:

I'm flexible, impress me gringrin
Lol...
Bribery is corruption tongue
Re: What Do You Admire About The Opposite Sex? by agrovick(m): 8:51pm On Sep 22, 2016
Re: What Do You Admire About The Opposite Sex? by agrovick(m): 8:53pm On Sep 22, 2016
Incrizz:
Lol... Bribery is corruption tongue
Are you not a Nigerian? Now stop tryna wriggle your way out of this grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Man Goes An Extra Mile To Make Sure His Ex Doesnt Forget Him (video) / She's Tempting Me Or Am Having A Dirty Mind?? / Woman Sleeps With Ex-Boyfriend Hours Before His Wedding To Another Woman

Viewing this topic: Iamblessed85

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.