Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,117 members, 7,811,137 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:22 AM

OPC To Give Protective Service In Ijegun - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OPC To Give Protective Service In Ijegun (66609 Views)

Herdsmen Killings: OPC, Agbekoya Mobilize Fighters, Declare War On Killer Fulani / OPC To IPOB Chief: Stop Attacking Obasanjo, Tinubu / Ife Clash: Afenifere, OPC Kick Against One-sided Arrest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OPC To Give Protective Service In Ijegun by funkyibodude(m): 9:12am On Jul 31, 2016
Now I believe FFK, Nigeria may disintegrate under PMB..
Re: OPC To Give Protective Service In Ijegun by yahmohy27: 9:12am On Jul 31, 2016
maxwell767:
grin is only in yolobaland and northeast that NA will perform this routine

When they get to Niger Delta territory the will be hovering around the Bermuda triangle.... grin

#for their blind mind they are dealing with ND militants lipsrsealed

Meanwhile I smell civil war... cheesy

Like the Book of revelation said; NATION WILL RISE AGAINST NATION.... Synonymously end time

Dreamer,keep it on
Re: OPC To Give Protective Service In Ijegun by onatisi(m): 9:14am On Jul 31, 2016
MrMcJay:

Sorry bro, hold ur tears cos you'll be shedding torrential tears very soon. This is just a dress rehearsal for what's going to happen in the ND very soon.

https://www.nairaland.com/3259721/ijaw-militant-pouring-reinforcement-nigerdelta

Buhari just turned your state into a war zone,so u really think this will stop? The dullard just created more trouble and problems for Nigeria,dont worry you will realize the truth

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: OPC To Give Protective Service In Ijegun by maxwell767(m): 9:15am On Jul 31, 2016
yahmohy27:
Dreamer,keep it on
oshe aburo mi grin
Re: OPC To Give Protective Service In Ijegun by tarryT(m): 9:16am On Jul 31, 2016
lol.... only a fool will think the military is killing ijaws. .. continue with your ijaw hate and watch them wipe out your communities. over 100 people killed, they tag them ijaws and afonjas are celebrating. you fools should ask yourself whats has the people of niger delta got to do with your waste land?

4 Likes

Re: OPC To Give Protective Service In Ijegun by kikake: 9:17am On Jul 31, 2016
When looked at carefully, the people being bombed and killed by the armed forces in the SW today are people who have taken to violence after requests for political reforms in Nigeria were refused.

Between 2010 to 2015, Nigeria Armed forces bombed many parts of the north east of Nigeria and killed many people in the fight against Boko Haram.
But the Boko Haram group are not criminals per say. The group says it's fighting for a country to be governed through Islamic Sharia Criminal Codes. Boko Haram emerged after the twelve northern Nigeria states adopted the use of Islamic Sharia Criminal Codes. Islam is the religion of the majority in the north of Nigeria. It's like the people were being killed for agitating for a type of country that suits majority of the population in the north. Why?

Nigeria Armed forces have now turned to bombing and killing Nigerian citizens in the south west. The citizens being bombed and killed must have taken to violence after their requests for political reforms failed.

Meanwhile, it's believed that the president is preparing to invade the south south, and by extension, the southeast, two places where people had been asking for political reforms but were refused, hence they took to militancy and protests.

Who will stop Nigerian armed forces from killing Nigerians to persevere the political status quo for the political class?

How long can military force be used to force one Nigeria for continuation of the benefits of the ruling class?

5 Likes

Re: OPC To Give Protective Service In Ijegun by Nobody: 9:17am On Jul 31, 2016
GenbIoodykiller:

my brother take cover ooo abegi

it's me the invisible guy grin
You are a comedian. I dare you
Re: OPC To Give Protective Service In Ijegun by akinszz: 9:17am On Jul 31, 2016
They only use helicopters not jets. Jets will be too big to use on them.
tdayof:

Never compare your militants to men of honour

That guy is a damn Liar. 12 military jets? So you mean all jets deployed to North East and those at SS/SE were deployed to Lagos? He should just shut up!

Those are obviously A-jETS. Still the best for ground attack we have got presently. To you all militants sympathizers. If A-jet is capable of doing this to your great militants, what will happen when the JF-17's arrive?

Re: OPC To Give Protective Service In Ijegun by afanide: 9:18am On Jul 31, 2016
MrMcJay:

The Ijaw Youth Congress has said the militants disturbing aren't Ijaws. Don't cry more than the bereaved. When they reach your side in PH, you'll be able to accurately confirm if Ijaw criminals were killed or not.

Chill.....

Till friday then......

When u see women protest about their missing Children and Innocent Civilians, then u will explain to me if really those people killed (that u re even scared of releasing photos) are truely militants.
Re: OPC To Give Protective Service In Ijegun by onatisi(m): 9:19am On Jul 31, 2016
funkyibodude:
Now I believe FFK, Nigeria may disintegrate under PMB..
When I call him the deaf dullard president,ppl usually say I am harsh. Lagos is the financial capital of Nigeria ,these recent events will still have rippling effect because these militants will now keep on attacking Lagos and the south west. The dullard is gradually creating war zones all over ,sadly enough Nigeria cant afford these wars. This may be the beginning of bigger problems

3 Likes

Re: OPC To Give Protective Service In Ijegun by Nobody: 9:19am On Jul 31, 2016
yoloba can make noise no wonder majority of them hav big lips.amadioha with their sango will strike anybody that wanna quote me here

2 Likes

Re: OPC To Give Protective Service In Ijegun by philips70(m): 9:20am On Jul 31, 2016
modath:

Ohk, I didn't know oooo...thanks for educating me, I thought it's part of Uganda. cool

His question had a simple answer, the herdsmen killing people are not camped anywhere in the middle belt. Who are the military going to bomb, the ones being killed by the marauding herdsmen? Till this moment I have not seen any genuine Nigerian picture of a herdsman with an AK47, all you see are pictures from Kenya and Uganda. I have challenged anyone to show me a herdsman in Nigeria camped or walking anywhere with assault rifles till date and none has been found.
Conversely, the militants are fully camped in Arepo and environs terrorizing and killing residents at will chasing all away from their abodes just because they dare to challenge their pipeline bursting activities.
So am wondering who the military is going to pound in Benue or Plateau.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: OPC To Give Protective Service In Ijegun by ALAYORMII: 9:21am On Jul 31, 2016
Generalkorex:
My area is hotter than fire now.
Serious exchange of guns.and the military just brought it rocket launchers which were mounted on vehicle.
Militants no go wait.

Saw them passing thru mile 12 yesterday with rocket launcher and machine guns
Re: OPC To Give Protective Service In Ijegun by NwabekeyiSimeon: 9:21am On Jul 31, 2016
onatisi:
unfortunately he isn't far from the truth. But lets wait till Thursday when ppl start searching for their missing ones ,then the whole truth will be unveiled

Why do you have a dark heart? Same militants were killing innocent people few weeks ago and you were rejoicing, now the military are doing the needful and you still crying yet you call yourself a Yoruba. Just because of politics, you ridicule your own people and pray doom for them just to blame the government. This is shameful and disgusting. Gosh!

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: OPC To Give Protective Service In Ijegun by zheroes(m): 9:23am On Jul 31, 2016
afanide:
Killing Innocent people in the name of Ijaw Militants...

Very soon their parents will come out and cry then we will know if truelly they killed Ijaw Militants in SW.....

don't the militants have mothers? Or they fell from heaven!!!!? A few People must cry for there to be peace for the majority!!!! That I know. I have always prayed to be on the part of the influential majority otherwise OYO lowa!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: OPC To Give Protective Service In Ijegun by vislabraye(m): 9:24am On Jul 31, 2016
Tenkobos:
The op mentioned how the army killed about 100 militants and I was wondering why they haven't done that to the herdsmen that are destroying Benue.
As you can see, the herdsmen are his brothers...... . They've killed 1,000 of people.

1 Like

Re: OPC To Give Protective Service In Ijegun by ManTiger(m): 9:24am On Jul 31, 2016
I would have been happier if GEJ had used force on the Boko HAram when their madness started!

5 Likes

Re: OPC To Give Protective Service In Ijegun by Generalkorex(m): 9:24am On Jul 31, 2016
joey150:
so you are near the action and cant even record or snap something.

What the hell do Nigerians do with their phones

Many people like you saying this and that..but not 1 picture.. Should i say smart phones in the hands of dumb people
come and take pics na.military broadcaster sef no fit snap sef.na me go con dey snap.u no like me

2 Likes

Re: OPC To Give Protective Service In Ijegun by onatisi(m): 9:25am On Jul 31, 2016
NwabekeyiSimeon:

Why do you have a dark heart? Same militants were killing innocent people few weeks ago and you were rejoicing, now the military are doing the needful and you still crying yet you call yourself a Yoruba. Just because of politics, you ridicule your own people and pray doom for them just to blame the government. This is shameful and disgusting. Gosh!
obviously you lack comprehension intelligence ,because if not your brain should tell u that I am against the killing of innocent ppl caught in the crossfire. So ur brain tells u that the militants will wait in such a huge number for the military to kill them at once in that location
Re: OPC To Give Protective Service In Ijegun by tdayof(m): 9:25am On Jul 31, 2016
akinszz:
They only use helicopters not jets. Jets will be too big to use on them.
Obviously this then.
Re: OPC To Give Protective Service In Ijegun by Generalkorex(m): 9:26am On Jul 31, 2016
ALAYORMII:

Saw them passing thru mile 12 yesterday with rocket launcher and machine guns
dats true
Re: OPC To Give Protective Service In Ijegun by MrMcJay(m): 9:27am On Jul 31, 2016
onatisi:

https://www.nairaland.com/3259721/ijaw-militant-pouring-reinforcement-nigerdelta

Buhari just turned your state into a war zone,so u really think this will stop? The dullard just created more trouble and problems for Nigeria,dont worry you will realize the truth

Don't cry for my zone. Cry for your zone which is the largest dumpsite of toxic materials in the world. Where the youths refuse to work and embrace criminality and thugs are celebrated over intellectuals. Where your leaders steal your collective patrimony and invest it in my state.

Don't cry for me, cry for yourself.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: OPC To Give Protective Service In Ijegun by AJINATU: 9:29am On Jul 31, 2016
onatisi:

So the Government should have sat down without doing nothing while the ijaw militants were busy killing people. And for your info, it was General Gabriel Olonishakin that gave the directive for Operation Awatse. The ijaw militants will all meet their waterloo in Yorubaland

8 Likes

Re: OPC To Give Protective Service In Ijegun by modath(f): 9:30am On Jul 31, 2016
onatisi:

That is the problem with majority of Nigerians,they simply dont have the ability to think far ahead. With the huge number of soldiers and weapons that Nigeria has ,why should a handful of militants operating in a creek require 3 days of aerial bombardment in a civilian area to dislodge them??
Is this the modern way of moping out criminals from creeks?
By Friday when the real number of civilians and innocent ppl killed begin to come out ,the same ppl hailing the army now will start insulting buhari. Nigerians only think after taking action they dont think before taking it. Most of those militants must have left the area since they knew the military were coming because the military gave the warning. No sensible militant will wait to be killed,most of those killed will be those innocent civilians living or working in that area.

Onatisi, thou protest too much!! cool

Who told you the militants are sensible? Simply cos you are sympathetic to their cause does not mean they are so smart, they aren't, they are just violent, so people tend to give them space..

Do not allow your distaste for Buhari and everything he is deprive you of balance and objective analysis, you don't live around the area, the people who do aren't crying like most of y'all on NL.

The innocent civilians were given advance notice to clear out of the creeks, that there will be collateral damage is a fact of life but the Ijaw militants terrrorising south west will be hit..

Initially, I was a supporter of their agitation to control what is under their land, not anymore, ,not since they decided to terrorise my people in our land, no bueno.. they can't continue to beat the drums of war and hide in camps in the creek, they should back up their talk with action..

14 Likes

Re: OPC To Give Protective Service In Ijegun by NwabekeyiSimeon: 9:30am On Jul 31, 2016
onatisi:
obviously you lack comprehension intelligence ,because if not your brain should tell u that I am against the killing of innocent ppl caught in the crossfire. So ur brain tells u that the militants will wait in such a huge number for the military to kill them at once in that location

You are the one with a leaking brain. Old age and poverty is telling on you already, you were rejoicing few weeks ago and blaming the government when those militants were killing people but still opening your smelly mouth to insult the military again for coming to chase out those militants. You are a wicked person and it shows in all your post, God pass you.

18 Likes

Re: OPC To Give Protective Service In Ijegun by robay(m): 9:30am On Jul 31, 2016
emitheo:
If OPC or federal govt like, make them bomb as they like but make them no near ijaw lands because our own sef no good ooh... Fight na our surname.
Mumu keep on bragging

1 Like

Re: OPC To Give Protective Service In Ijegun by gretblue: 9:31am On Jul 31, 2016
MetaHuman:
when they asked you to go to school you no go go
Do you know the meaning of camp?

Camp is a place where people with like minds gather.

E.g science camp, millitary camps, terrorists camp, food camp, fat camp.

Militants camp means they made the place a no go area for civilians but militants.. Just like you cannot wake up one day and walk like a king into military camp or book haram camp.

Hope you have learnt something and stop spewing ignorance.
The hatred has blocked his level of reasoning.No matter how you schooled him.A born to hate will never abandon his trait.

1 Like

Re: OPC To Give Protective Service In Ijegun by omofunaab(m): 9:33am On Jul 31, 2016
supajizy:

FYI!! ILAJE COMMUNITY IS DONINATED BY IJAWS

Your are being delusional, how can ijaw dominates a yoruba land.. .the last time the ijaws tried rubbish in ilaje, the aiyetoro people of ilaje dealt with them mercilessly

4 Likes

Re: OPC To Give Protective Service In Ijegun by omolola15(m): 9:33am On Jul 31, 2016
olabukola:
Hope this guy is wrong otherwise

And you can't figure that guy is an ethnical bigot. What's the meaning of hausa/Fulani led FG. I don't recall anyone calling the last administration ijaw led FG. I won't believe him because he can just write up anything to get cheap points. Also I have people in that area and they confirmed the story. It's all about the militants that have been vandalizing and terrorizing that region for long.
I hate people like this I swear.

5 Likes

Re: OPC To Give Protective Service In Ijegun by NwabekeyiSimeon: 9:33am On Jul 31, 2016
hustlengetpaid:
yoloba can make noise no wonder majority of them hav big lips.amadioha with their sango will strike anybody that wanna quote me here

See someone with a very large head insulting others. I laugh.

3 Likes

Re: OPC To Give Protective Service In Ijegun by tmxme(m): 9:35am On Jul 31, 2016
I don't believe it. No concrete evidence. *pictures of dead body*
Re: OPC To Give Protective Service In Ijegun by onatisi(m): 9:35am On Jul 31, 2016
modath:

Onatisi, thou protest too much!! cool

Who told you the militants are sensible? Simply cos you are sympathetic to their cause does not mean they are so smart, they aren't, they are just violent, so people tend to give them space..

Do not allow your distaste for Buhari and everything he is deprive you of balance and objective analysis, you don't live around the area, the people who do aren't crying like most of y'all on NL.

The innocent civilians were given advance notice to clear out of the creeks, that there will be collateral damage is a fact of life but the Ijaw militants terrrorising south west will be hit..

Initially, I was a supporter of their agitation to control what is under their land, not anymore, ,not since they decided to terrorise my people in our land, no bueno.. they can't continue to beat the drums of war and hide in camps in the creek, they should back up their talk with action..
Lets wait till Friday. We shall all know the truth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Governor Wike & Dakuku Peterside Meet In Okrika (Photo) / Beautiful Obident Ladies Rock "Yes Daddy" T-shirts To Spite APC Supporters / Atiku arrives at the Presidential debate venue (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.