Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

Why Are Men So Obsessed With Women's Virginity? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Men So Obsessed With Women's Virginity? (61278 Views)

Why Are Men So Selfish During Sex? / Men! So What I Watched In 50 Shades Of Grey Happens Real.. / 40 Unwanted Mistakes Men Make While Having Fun With Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Men So Obsessed With Women's Virginity? by oyinda3(f): 7:38pm On Sep 25, 2009
kidsam:

Ladies don't be decieved, as much as your virginity is appreciated by a guy it does not substitute for a good and pleasant wife.
I am married and she was a virgin till our wedding night but sometimes i had wished i married a non-virgin without some of her attitudes

ouch @ your unfortunate marriage. why not get a divorce?
Re: Why Are Men So Obsessed With Women's Virginity? by StellaN3(f): 7:42pm On Sep 25, 2009
reading through and keeping my virginity cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Are Men So Obsessed With Women's Virginity? by CrudeOil2(m): 7:47pm On Sep 25, 2009
Rephrase the question please, Not all men are concerned with a womans virgin status.
Re: Why Are Men So Obsessed With Women's Virginity? by sexyLeamon(f): 3:41am On Sep 26, 2009
!amebo no1:

sexyleamon needs encouragement, cos shes still a vargin, thats why she opened up these thread

But why open up a thread on this topic? for heaven sake a million threads like these are still existing on this forum, the answers you seek are there, so why waste space? undecided
I will advice u to go back and read my post, coz u seriously miss the point big time. undecided

@iykedare or whatever the hell u called urself, if you have nothing to Contribute, then buzz off. am pretty sure everyone is entitle to their own opinion and they have the right to express it, if u don't like it ignore it, why are you cursing? please do not spoilt this thread for us. I don't know what make you think u are better or intelligent then anyone else who posted in here, undecided I hate arrogant human beings, if you don't want me playing the arrogant game with u, stick to the topic or fuc*k off!
Re: Why Are Men So Obsessed With Women's Virginity? by amebono1: 8:50am On Sep 26, 2009
No i did not miss the point, your post is saying something else, from what the real reason is, you need encouragement, now you've got it, keep being virgin
Re: Why Are Men So Obsessed With Women's Virginity? by wynny(f): 9:28am On Sep 26, 2009
I believe in abstinence and waiting for marriage but these days i find that guys cant wait. If a guy truly loves a girl,why wont he be willing to wait for her?He feels that he could try and convince her but she is firm on her belief and leaves because he can't handle it. It hurts but he doesnt care, meaning that most guys like the idea of being the first obviously but cant stick around after a few months or even weeks of trying,
Re: Why Are Men So Obsessed With Women's Virginity? by Eshyy(m): 9:34am On Sep 26, 2009
Persönaly i tink any dude stil lukin 4 a virgin must b sick coz 2 me its a crime if u're stil a virgin by 18 or u must realy b síck.
Re: Why Are Men So Obsessed With Women's Virginity? by amebono1: 9:38am On Sep 26, 2009
Eshyy:

Persönaly i tink any dude stil lukin 4 a virgin must b sick coz 2 me its a crime if u're stil a virgin by 18 or u must realy b síck.

the reverse is the case here, you are the sick one, come , how old are you? undecided undecided
Re: Why Are Men So Obsessed With Women's Virginity? by na2day2(m): 9:39am On Sep 26, 2009
sexyLeamon:

am sorry even I am tried of this virgin topics, but please bear with me and go through this one.  why are men so obsessed with Virginity?there have been like countless topics on dis, and honestly I don't know whats the fuss is all about. and i don't mean it badly, i just want to hear from guys on why it's important. is it like a prize? or an ownership thing? please be completely honest. i just don't see what the big deal is. I mean it's not like i care if you are or not, so why does it matter if i am?

I am not bashing you guys for this, just curious at what the big deal is.

b4 i answer ur question, are u a virgin? and is sum1 trying to get with u and u feel it is not for "love"?
Re: Why Are Men So Obsessed With Women's Virginity? by Eshyy(m): 9:40am On Sep 26, 2009
@ wyyny
I know it is'nt polite but how old are u realy. Geez u need to realy get läîð. U re definetly misin alot undoubtedly
Re: Why Are Men So Obsessed With Women's Virginity? by Eshyy(m): 9:51am On Sep 26, 2009
@ amboe
y d suden attack sinc wen did u turn 2 wynny's lawyer. Abi SAN dey hungry u Senior Advocate of Nairaland. Hahahaha
Re: Why Are Men So Obsessed With Women's Virginity? by wynny(f): 9:59am On Sep 26, 2009
hey peeps, its just a question cry grin Age has nothing to do with it.Its all bout choice dear, And yes, not all guys are the same so there's still hope, lol. I believe in the one man syndrome.
Re: Why Are Men So Obsessed With Women's Virginity? by sweetpie23: 12:05pm On Sep 26, 2009
It's cool. guys respect ladies who wait until marriage, as I'm doing the same thing. everyone like a clean a pure thing. tongue
Re: Why Are Men So Obsessed With Women's Virginity? by Nobody: 12:08pm On Sep 26, 2009
Vagin! VirGin!! Virgins!!!

I'm tired of this virginity threads,
Re: Why Are Men So Obsessed With Women's Virginity? by amebono1: 12:16pm On Sep 26, 2009
Eshyy:

@ amboe
y d suden attack sinc wen did u turn 2 wynny's lawyer. Abi SAN dey hungry u Senior Advocate of Nairaland. Hahahaha
hhahahahaahhahaha very boring undecided ,get a better joke
Re: Why Are Men So Obsessed With Women's Virginity? by rhymz(m): 2:22pm On Sep 26, 2009
Sth times I wonder who actually can be considered a virgin,some time ago,I read in a foreign mag how young middle eastern girls go to hospital in London to operate on thier vagina to keep the hymen intact as if it had not been touched because their culture demands that for them to be properly married they ve to be virgins.What many ppl don't know is that U can't tell for a fact if a woman is a virgin by merely looking at the hymen cos she could ve had sex and still do job on her vagina and the hymen will luk intact,in essence,all am saying is that it's useless anyway cos it has no effect on a woman's suitability for marriage.Like I said b4,they re hardwork that always miscontrue any attempt to discuss sex.
@Poster,I don't know which men U re talking abt but most men I know don't give a hoot abt a gal's virginity,I personally don't like be the one to de-flower a gal,it's a fucking bond that I don't fink i Wanna go into,I would rather not ve her blood soil my bed and her sobbing and sulking like i just raped her,call me weird but I can't stand a woman moaning in pain and bleeding 4rm d yansh(lol,don't mind me) like am doing sth violent to her yansh(lol,again.Ignore Me jare).So virgins can take thier virginity to the priest ,real guyz don't see the big deal innit anyway!

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men So Obsessed With Women's Virginity? by benzinho(m): 2:26pm On Sep 26, 2009
Yeah for my kinds of person I don't want to even gert married to a virgin not to talk about showing so much empahsis about her viginity.
Re: Why Are Men So Obsessed With Women's Virginity? by sweetpie23: 2:28pm On Sep 26, 2009
benzinho:

Yeah for my kinds of person I don't want to even gert married to a virgin not to talk about showing so much empahsis about her viginity.
stupid man angry
Re: Why Are Men So Obsessed With Women's Virginity? by benzinho(m): 2:36pm On Sep 26, 2009
you can hook up with me via ojb_4luv@yahoo.co.in am always online.
Re: Why Are Men So Obsessed With Women's Virginity? by sweetpie23: 2:38pm On Sep 26, 2009
benzinho:

you can hook up with me via ojb_4luv@yahoo.co.in am always online.
I am a virgin fool angry angry angry angry
Re: Why Are Men So Obsessed With Women's Virginity? by benzinho(m): 2:45pm On Sep 26, 2009
get some1 to break it up is irritating
Re: Why Are Men So Obsessed With Women's Virginity? by sweetpie23: 2:48pm On Sep 26, 2009
leave me alone, I have a boyfriend we both are waiting till marriage angry angry angry angry
Re: Why Are Men So Obsessed With Women's Virginity? by benzinho(m): 2:53pm On Sep 26, 2009
that is plendous of him y not join me on yahoo messenger so we can better am on cam i dont know of u? ojb_4luv@yahoo.co.in
Re: Why Are Men So Obsessed With Women's Virginity? by sweetpie23: 2:55pm On Sep 26, 2009
benzinho:

that is plendous of him y not join me on yahoo messenger so we can better am on cam i dont know of u? ojb_4luv@yahoo.co.in
you are a very useless human being, am not your type, leave me alone and jerk off on your cam tongue tongue tongue
Re: Why Are Men So Obsessed With Women's Virginity? by benzinho(m): 3:23pm On Sep 26, 2009
some of u guys are crazy on this site
Re: Why Are Men So Obsessed With Women's Virginity? by sweetpie23: 3:25pm On Sep 26, 2009
so watch out tongue tongue tongue and be careful who you play your games with.
Re: Why Are Men So Obsessed With Women's Virginity? by Nobody: 3:34pm On Sep 26, 2009
Because men are bloody hypocrites thats why, they pressure their gfs to sex them up but tell their folks to find them a virgin. I was with some guys the other day and they had the nerve to say men cheating on their wives is amoral and normal but when a woman does it its wrong and she should be lynched. Bloody hypocritical scums of the earth.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men So Obsessed With Women's Virginity? by na2day2(m): 11:44pm On Sep 26, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Because men are bloody hypocrites thats why, they pressure their gfs to sex them up but tell their folks to find them a virgin. I was with some guys the other day and they had the nerve to say men cheating on their wives is amoral and normal but when a woman does it its wrong and she should be lynched. Bloody hypocritical scums of the earth.

does that include your father and brothers?  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Why Are Men So Obsessed With Women's Virginity? by Nobody: 11:46pm On Sep 26, 2009
Re: Why Are Men So Obsessed With Women's Virginity? by KennyG6(m): 11:54pm On Sep 26, 2009
hmmm, let me use this analogy to explain why,
You go to a car showroom, see a car you like, take it for a test-drive, and drive it as hard as you like. After the test-drive you like the car and decide to buy it, question is
1) do you fork out the full price for the car you've just test-driven, or
2) You demand for a spanking new one?

it sucks but that's how some men see life, they test-drive any gal they find but prefer to settle down with a virgin if possible
Re: Why Are Men So Obsessed With Women's Virginity? by sexyLeamon(f): 5:27am On Sep 27, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

damn dats a bit harsh lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Why Are Men So Obsessed With Women's Virginity? by sjeezy8: 5:53am On Sep 27, 2009
not me i dont like virgins

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bad Economy Forces Calabar Prostitutes To Slash Insertion Price / 10 Pictures Single And Frustrated Ladies Can Relate To / 15 Signs That Shows You Are Dating A Retired Prostitute (runs Girl)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.