Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,777 members, 7,810,025 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:51 PM

Genevieve Nnaji On Oprah - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji On Oprah (23185 Views)

Uzodinma Iweala ''Proposes'' To Genevieve Nnaji On The Red Carpet (Pic) / “I'll Do Anything To Have Genevieve Nnaji On My Bed”– Upcoming Artiste / Rihanna Says She Misses Chris Brown On Oprah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genevieve Nnaji On Oprah by ayo84(m): 5:08am On Sep 30, 2009
Gn, nigeria's famous, RUBBISH
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On Oprah by Meldrick(m): 5:12am On Sep 30, 2009
There's nothing really spectacular about her. And when Oprah says most famous, It's certainly a lie. Oprah doesn't know Genny better than myself so where does she come from to start rating my country person . She can't be more famous than Omotola, Nkem Owoh.
Genny's manager must have influenced that.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On Oprah by omar22(m): 5:18am On Sep 30, 2009
Like I said earlier on:-

"Give them little and they would shut up"

So many numpties here still act as if we are still slaves to the western world! may be its only some Nigerians in who feel insulted by the sweeping statement from this lady who called all Nigerians CROOKS regardless of their education! but oh lets not appologise because they may sue us! you know what? lets invite one of their popular stars to the show, and guess who came out of the hat. Genevieve!!!

And this got everyone acting as if she won an oscar or got a major recognition, its not that she is an ambassedor to the UN due to her charity work or her help to the society, NO

But what we call TOKENISM "Give them little and they would shut up" and its working so good! looking at how you lot are reacting. like Monkey see Banana
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On Oprah by honeric01(m): 5:56am On Sep 30, 2009
it has now turn to an igbo thing abi
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On Oprah by Princek12(m): 5:59am On Sep 30, 2009
you guys are acting like Genevieve was conferred a ministerial position, or that she was awarded a humanitarian title by an international entity or performed an extraordinary duty. What is Genevieve famous for? She is famous for being a bonafide gold-digger. Oprah ko Appiah ni. Abeg make I go sleep.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On Oprah by THEAMAKA(f): 6:03am On Sep 30, 2009
damn even when good things are being said about Nigeria or good things coming out of Nigeria, Nigerians will find one way or another to talk TRASH.
GOSH, stop hatin on genny.

show her some love and be proud, instead of trying to pick at every little thing and say this and that.
then tomorrow you people will start complaining about something else.

shut up and be happy.
she was mentioned my OPRAH!!
so what if Oprah doesnt know her like that, who are you again?
we all know that gene is very much famous nationally.
but Oprah could possibly make more people interested in Nollywood, and good things can come out of that.

Nigerians never seem satisfied.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On Oprah by THEAMAKA(f): 6:06am On Sep 30, 2009
cant you people just be happy for her?
why all the bashing?

SHA!

love you gene!!! kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On Oprah by Princek12(m): 6:18am On Sep 30, 2009
I am happy for her, but I am not insanely happy because it is not a big deal, and I don't think it deserves this much exhilaration. It's like screaming around because some Nigerian, say Jim Iyke, was chosen among one of 50 most beautiful people in the world by Entertainment Magazine. So?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On Oprah by THEAMAKA(f): 6:19am On Sep 30, 2009
oh please!!!!
dont give me that bull.

whatever, im outtie!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On Oprah by vanni(f): 6:26am On Sep 30, 2009
ayo84:

Gn, nigeria's famous, RUBBISH

That's why you are still struggling to sell your tee-shirts. Be careful b4 you end up wearing your "rubbish stuff" yourself and remain unknown in an obsure little vllage.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On Oprah by vanni(f): 6:33am On Sep 30, 2009
Genny na real star.

imagine 152 replies and 3802 views in just 2 days

yet them dey yan say she is nobody. bad belle go kill all you haters

FOOLS.

make una go jump inside 3rd mainland bridge and drown. EWUs
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On Oprah by THEAMAKA(f): 6:43am On Sep 30, 2009
^^^^^

i agree.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On Oprah by vanni(f): 6:55am On Sep 30, 2009
Princek12 link=topic=330010 :msg4637653#msg4637653 date=1254286763]
you guys are acting like Genevieve was conferred a ministerial position, or that she was awarded a humanitarian title by an international entity or performed an extraordinary duty. What is Genevieve famous for? She is famous for being a bonafide gold-digger. Oprah ko Appiah ni. Abeg make I go sleep.
[/quote]

At least she is sensible enough to be digging for GOLD. What are you digging for? Worms

[quote author=Meldrick:

There's nothing really spectacular about her. And when Oprah says most famous, It's certainly a lie. Oprah doesn't know Genny better than myself so where does she come from to start rating my country person . She can't be more famous than Omotola, Nkem Owoh.
Genny's manager must have influenced that.

Take your unsolicited advice to the BAD managers of Omotola and Nkem. Tell them to learn from Genny's MANAGER. He is obviously doing a GREAT job.

omar22:

Like I said earlier on:-

"Give them little and they would shut up"

So many numpties here still act as if we are still slaves to the western world! may be its only some Nigerians in who feel insulted by the sweeping statement from this lady who called all Nigerians CROOKS regardless of their education! but oh lets not appologise because they may sue us! you know what? lets invite one of their popular stars to the show, and guess who came out of the hat. Genevieve!!!

And this got everyone acting as if she won an oscar or got a major recognition, its not that she is an ambassedor to the UN due to her charity work or her help to the society, NO

But what we call TOKENISM "Give them little and they would shut up" and its working so good! looking at how you lot are reacting. like Monkey see Banana

It's obvious your just heard that word "TOKENISM" good student. Thats a smart way to learn. By repitition. grin grin grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On Oprah by THEAMAKA(f): 6:59am On Sep 30, 2009
why cant they just appreciate her?
instead of looking for ways to try and bring her down.

then tomorrow they will complain about how Nigerians are being looked at internationally.
then when something good comes out of nigeria, BAM!, they will start to complain.

all of you people that have nothing good here to say, go and sleep.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On Oprah by vanni(f): 7:04am On Sep 30, 2009
dont mind them, as for me am out.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On Oprah by omar22(m): 7:07am On Sep 30, 2009
Take your unsolicited advice to the BAD MANAGERS of Omotal and Nkem. Tell them to learn from Genny's Manager. He is obviously doing a very good job.

I guess sha66ing Atiku was poor management, they could have advise her better,
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On Oprah by THEAMAKA(f): 7:09am On Sep 30, 2009
vanni:

dont mind them, as for me am out.

yes ooo, i will do the same.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On Oprah by THEAMAKA(f): 7:10am On Sep 30, 2009
oh give it a rest!

GENNY IS ON TOP!! whether you clowns like it or not.   tongue
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On Oprah by omar22(m): 7:22am On Sep 30, 2009
now that she is trying to put a positive Image on Nigeria some folks are complain

WOW!! She could have started with AN APOLOGY

Typical Spin Doctor!!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On Oprah by vanni(f): 7:26am On Sep 30, 2009
LMAO

, Cowboy wan hang imsef because of Genny.

I hit the nail right in the center, This one don pain you well well  grin grin grin grin ekpeleo

Oga watchnight, make you continue, o

Keep keeping Vigil on Genny's thread. But remember she said it's for charity and there will be no payment. cheesy cheesy cheesy

lol lol lol, watchnight
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On Oprah by THEAMAKA(f): 7:28am On Sep 30, 2009
this guy is not serious.
lol
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On Oprah by vanni(f): 7:29am On Sep 30, 2009
OgidiBoy:

That's an insulting to people that hang themselves, what about he cuts his wrist and slowly bleed to dead with all that hate in him.

Ogidiboy,

u no go kill me o, cheesy
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On Oprah by vanni(f): 7:32am On Sep 30, 2009
@ Amaka

He wants to kill himself cos of Genny,

Wish I knew his folks, I wld advise them to keep a close eye on him

cos his moves now are very suspicious

@ Omar

you have a whole life ahead of you,

think again and please dont do IT
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On Oprah by honeric01(m): 7:34am On Sep 30, 2009
this same Oprah would come tomorrow saying all Nigerians are fraudsters and that any American shouldn't deal or come to Nigeria, shitty woman
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On Oprah by OgidiBoy(m): 7:37am On Sep 30, 2009
honeric01:

this same Oprah would come tomorrow saying all Nigerians are fraudsters and that any American shouldn't deal or come to Nigeria, shitty woman

If you have a problem with Oprah, find her email address and complain to her. This thread is about my girl Gene, show some respect or join the haters club I'm sure omar22 will love to have you.

If by any chance you need to kill yourself too, let us know.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On Oprah by Radiant(f): 7:54am On Sep 30, 2009
Genny is good at her job and I personally would rate her #1 actress in Nigeria followed by Patience Ozokwor. The girl is good and don't forget that a man's gift makes way for him and brings him before great men. Y'all better admit she's good and quit being stupid.

It good Genny snobs you people that have noticed her do that. She knows what you guys deserve! grin

The perfect Nigerians yet the empty vessels! kiss
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On Oprah by OgidiBoy(m): 7:56am On Sep 30, 2009
Is that Radiant I'm seeing up there ? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On Oprah by Radiant(f): 8:04am On Sep 30, 2009
Ogidi nwannem, it's me o. You know my Dad is from Ogidi as well. smiley
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On Oprah by Nizoral(f): 8:12am On Sep 30, 2009
smiley dat was harsh ha ha ar we nt free as naijans 2 bare our mind again if we like we say we do, if we do like we also say so, its a mata of choice. So wats wit d beef
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On Oprah by OgidiBoy(m): 8:27am On Sep 30, 2009
Radiant:

Ogidi nwannem, it's me o. You know my Dad is from Ogidi as well. smiley

Longest time my sister, WOW !!! if your dad is from Ogidi we could be related shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On Oprah by saworoide: 8:28am On Sep 30, 2009
Another ambassador from Nigeria. Genny, this is just the begining. More break oil to your joints.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On Oprah by Radiant(f): 8:39am On Sep 30, 2009
OgidiBoy:

Longest time my sister, WOW !!! if your dad is from Ogidi we could be related shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

grin shocked grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Tallest Man In The World Meets The Shortest! / "It Hurts Me When People Say Video Vixens Sleep With Directors" –Fagbemi Adesola / Etisalat Ends Contract With Olamide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.