Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,157 members, 7,953,594 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:04 PM

Genevieve Nnaji On Oprah - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji On Oprah (23409 Views)

Uzodinma Iweala ''Proposes'' To Genevieve Nnaji On The Red Carpet (Pic) / “I'll Do Anything To Have Genevieve Nnaji On My Bed”– Upcoming Artiste / Rihanna Says She Misses Chris Brown On Oprah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genevieve Nnaji On Oprah by baslone: 3:03pm On Sep 29, 2009
Maybe she's been compensated for a donation to Oprah's charity.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On Oprah by AloyEmeka9: 3:04pm On Sep 29, 2009
[flash=425,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_eXV_ftPAY&hl=en&fs=1&">[/flash]

Part of the Oprah presentation on youtube.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On Oprah by booberry: 3:05pm On Sep 29, 2009
am happy 4 her. pls she shud try humbling herself so she will not go down again.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On Oprah by hickybrax(f): 3:09pm On Sep 29, 2009
go genny
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On Oprah by mat4real: 3:13pm On Sep 29, 2009
Come who the hell is Oprah sef. WOMAN wey no gree marry because of failed marriage? Abegggggggggggggggggggy make she go sidon. Who give her the authority to name famous people. Weda or wedant Genevieve is already famous. Abeg make una stop this second slavery or colonization. hissssssssssssssssssssss
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On Oprah by hasyak(m): 3:16pm On Sep 29, 2009
very happy for jeny, but the way my igbo brothers they hala trying to corner her as an igbo babe, who argue with una, how i wish una go corner all the things wey igbos dey do every where wey we know
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On Oprah by AloyEmeka9: 3:18pm On Sep 29, 2009
mat4real:

Come who the hell is Oprah sef. WOMAN wey no gree marry because of failed marriage? Abegggggggggggggggggggy make she go sidon. Who give her the authority to name famous people. Weda or wedant Genevieve is already famous. Abeg make una stop this second slavery or colonization. hissssssssssssssssssssss
Bad belle. Who told you that is the reason why she didn't marry?. Is it not better for her to remain single than marry a loser?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On Oprah by slap1(m): 3:28pm On Sep 29, 2009
Is dis a wind of change or wat? First it was Uwem Akpan's book making it 2 Oprah's book club, now dis. Oprah was notorious 4 making derogatory remarks about Nigeria, but she is welcome all d same.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On Oprah by hollandis(f): 3:29pm On Sep 29, 2009
Who is Oprah?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On Oprah by AloyEmeka9: 3:31pm On Sep 29, 2009
Uche2nna:

And she stayed with the loser for 23 years and still counting  shocked

They agreed on a spiritual union , whateva that means  undecided

She doesn't want to get married. Is marriage by force?. This woman obviously do not want any man running her life; she has what it takes to stand n her two feet. What is your problem?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On Oprah by Backagain: 3:34pm On Sep 29, 2009
wow! nice one
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On Oprah by Nezan(m): 3:42pm On Sep 29, 2009
Gr8t achievement.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On Oprah by sley4life(m): 3:42pm On Sep 29, 2009
what was the criteria used
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On Oprah by mat4real: 3:45pm On Sep 29, 2009
Abeg who d Bleep is oprah sef ehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn? tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On Oprah by timbuk2(m): 3:53pm On Sep 29, 2009
Damnit, I always knew there waz sumthin special bout that gurl. I never should have left her in d first place. cry
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On Oprah by mat4real: 3:57pm On Sep 29, 2009
Aloy.Emeka:

She doesn't want to get married. Is marriage by force?. This woman obviously do not want any man running her life; she has what it takes to stand n her two feet. What is your problem?

Aloy Agu Ikpu nnegi that woman is a slot for thinking that she does not need any man in her life or she be lesbaba
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On Oprah by timbuk2(m): 3:58pm On Sep 29, 2009
hollandis:

Who is Oprah?  
The most powerful woman in d world? DICK HEAD
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On Oprah by hbrednic: 3:58pm On Sep 29, 2009
the so called Oprah should just go to hell   angry
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On Oprah by baslone: 4:06pm On Sep 29, 2009
timbuk2:

The most powerful woman in d world? privates HEAD

Better yet, the smartest. I once read a book about how an
African immigrant was cheated outta her book's royalties by Oprah.
Since then, I lost all my respect for her.

She's powerful though.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On Oprah by kayplus24(m): 4:17pm On Sep 29, 2009
I give whoever is footing the Harpo (Oprah's company) bill kudos.
Apparently a lot of people still think this is free, i am certain it is a paid Ad.  Na yam to get mentioned on Oprah. This is Oprah that picks up a book and it becomes an international bestseller.
The link supplied on Oprah's website with the Genevieve tit-bits, directing visitors to francofilms website only buttress this point. All Franco films has to do is pick the best of the lot, i guess Genevieve was it.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On Oprah by AloyEmeka9: 4:20pm On Sep 29, 2009
mat4real:

Aloy Agu Ikpu nnegi that woman is a slot for thinking that she does not need any man in her life or she be lesbaba
It's slut and not slot. Learn how to spell the vocabulary before using it to abuse someone.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On Oprah by manneger(m): 4:25pm On Sep 29, 2009
Genny u are a true africa,a true nigeria, a true ibo, a true enugu. Am happy 4 u

Re: Genevieve Nnaji On Oprah by Ossaifamous(m): 4:29pm On Sep 29, 2009
Oprah is just patronizing Nigerians after the slandering.
After calling us corrupt people then we 've a famous citizen in her stupid list , what stupid list !
Ms. Nnaji is a great actress and we don't need oprah to make it obvious.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On Oprah by MrCrackles(m): 4:33pm On Sep 29, 2009
Topic
Hahaha. . . .I laugh in Mogadishu!
Genevieve on Oprah?
Mschewwww. . . .
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On Oprah by omar22(m): 4:34pm On Sep 29, 2009
I dont know why everyone is acting as if Genny has won the Nobel prize

She appeared on Oprah! Whooopeee!!!!

The same Oprah who once said  'all Nigerians Are Corrupt, Regardless Of Their Education ,
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On Oprah by Nobody: 4:35pm On Sep 29, 2009
more dan deserve am. congrate
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On Oprah by Radiant(f): 4:37pm On Sep 29, 2009
What has race/ tribe or culture got to do with fame? You can even be world's most famous person for hating your country. Some of you need to get outta the box. .  smiley

Congrats Genny.  cheesy
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On Oprah by saintiyke(m): 4:38pm On Sep 29, 2009
If u are not proud of great achievement, such can never come to you .fact of life
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On Oprah by Godmother(f): 4:40pm On Sep 29, 2009
Yes, really fantastic. Oprah is a landmark and for our own Gennie to get mentioned there is great news indeed
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On Oprah by omar22(m): 4:42pm On Sep 29, 2009
If u are not proud of great achievement

Whats there to be proud of? Genny sitting with someone who looks down her nose at people and make a sweeping statement,

http://www.oprah.com/community/thread/8540
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On Oprah by MrCrackles(m): 4:43pm On Sep 29, 2009
omar22:

Whats there to be proud of? Genny sitting with someone who looks down her nose at people and make a sweeping statement,
http://www.oprah.com/community/thread/8540
I wonder oo. . . .
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On Oprah by omar22(m): 4:46pm On Sep 29, 2009
Yes, really fantastic. Oprah is a landmark and for our own Gennie to get mentioned there is great news indeed

What landmark? this shows how shallow minded some people are, a lot of people have appeared on Oprah who are NOT CELEBRITIES, some are ordinary joe from the street, the boy who lost his arms and leg in a bomb blast who appeared on Oprah! would you call that an achievement or a landmark,

GET REAL

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Basketmouth Buys Custom-made Opel Insignia / 6 Nigerian Celebrities That Made A Buzz With Their Car Gifts To Their Lovers / Singer Korede Bello Shares Early Lovely Morning Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.