Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,105 members, 7,953,378 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:13 PM

Genevieve Nnaji On Oprah - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji On Oprah (23407 Views)

Uzodinma Iweala ''Proposes'' To Genevieve Nnaji On The Red Carpet (Pic) / “I'll Do Anything To Have Genevieve Nnaji On My Bed”– Upcoming Artiste / Rihanna Says She Misses Chris Brown On Oprah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genevieve Nnaji On Oprah by dyabman(m): 2:58pm On Sep 30, 2009
Oprah is shit, Bleep genevieve,
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On Oprah by vanni(f): 3:07pm On Sep 30, 2009
dyabman:

Oprah is shit, Bleep genevieve,

Bleep you too

and after that, go hang yourself grin grin grin grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On Oprah by omar22(m): 3:08pm On Sep 30, 2009
and after that, go hang yourself

Whats your obsession with hanging? are you from the middle east?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On Oprah by vanni(f): 3:10pm On Sep 30, 2009
or jump into the lake of fire

since u are grieved
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On Oprah by vanni(f): 3:11pm On Sep 30, 2009
u HEAR ME SO?

Re: Genevieve Nnaji On Oprah by omar22(m): 3:22pm On Sep 30, 2009
head past head (ori yato sori)

Re: Genevieve Nnaji On Oprah by kellysopy(m): 3:35pm On Sep 30, 2009
I think this rebranding thing is really timely and putting Nigeria in a good vintage position as to attract such attention. thumbs up to Gene and other nollywood stars yet to attain this feat. it is not unto he that willeth but God na him dey do am.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On Oprah by THEAMAKA(f): 3:35pm On Sep 30, 2009
omar22, i have been seeing your comments here.
since how long now?

you have been a great contributor to this thread.
it seems you dont sleep at all.

day and night worrying about genny, losing sleep over it.
here arguing over something you cant control.
look at you, i would be ashamed.

something you care so little about, but yet it becomes time consuming.
give me a break!!

next time we should tell Oprah to never mention good things about Nigeria/Nigerians, so then we wont have the likes of loser Omar22 running his mouth.

yeah thats a great thing.
havent you seen Oprah talk about one book, and the sales go through the roof?
Nollywood can possibly go to new heights, stop hating.
or is you mad?

obviously, cause you spent day and night on this thread, talking trash

kick rocks, fool.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On Oprah by THEAMAKA(f): 3:38pm On Sep 30, 2009
Omar22 is obviously losing sleep and his mind over this "issue"

you have said what you wanted to say, GO!
its almost like youre obsessed.

keep hating on her while she is laughing with her fame and fortune.
continue on. . .
it aint gonna stop her from doing BIG THINGS!

or did you not make it into Nollywood that you have chosen to vent on NL?
loser.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On Oprah by vanni(f): 3:38pm On Sep 30, 2009
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

GENNY,

YOUR THREAD HAS MANY VOLUNTEER DAY AND NIGHT GUARDS AND COMMENTATORS too

G, GOLD

E, Enviable

N, Notable

E, Established

V, VIP

I, Important

E, Exotic

V, VIP

E, Envy me
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On Oprah by THEAMAKA(f): 3:40pm On Sep 30, 2009
vanni:

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

GENNY,

YOUR THREAD HAS MANY VOLUNTEER DAY AND NIGHT GUARDS AND COMMENTATORS too

G, GOLD

E, Enviable

N, Notable

E, Established

V, VIP

I, Important

E, Exotic

V, VIP

E, Envy me

LOVE IT!! grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On Oprah by vanni(f): 3:45pm On Sep 30, 2009
@ Amaka

I guess the kid Omar22 obviously didn't get into school this year

So what do u expect,

Nairaland is great entertainment tongue tongue
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On Oprah by omar22(m): 3:51pm On Sep 30, 2009
@THE AMAKA

Your such Numpty, why dont you get laid and get a life, Idiot

@vanni

Still on school holiday,
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On Oprah by SMSguru(m): 4:34pm On Sep 30, 2009
When people talk you know where they come from.

Please let's for once stop showing on this forum that we lack parental upbringing.

All of us know and understand what I'm talking about.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On Oprah by theviper1: 5:00pm On Sep 30, 2009
@omar22, look even if u hammer on this issue from now till the kingdom come,pple who are twisted will still see it as hating Genevive. i have nothing against her.good for her that oprah mentioned her name. my big beef is this, the woman made a sweeping derogatory remarks against this country and instead of saying sorry,she picked a nigerians book and mentioned miss Nnajis name and expect us to snuggle up to her fat bossom. what it means in plain language (for those living far from reality) is that even our Genny and Apkan are corrupt criminals as well and pple are too blind to see that. i have nothing against the babe,never met her in person in my life and have no intention of hating her. afterall it was not her fault that she got mentioned. bt the truth is that u dont make amends this ways. oprah may be the biggest thing in the us,bt she is still a nigga. she considers us as evil and corrupt,then went ahead and built her school in south africa where all the kids were raped thereafter. it wasnt the bad nigerians who raped those kids.oprah was lucky that she wasnt around when the rape machines rolled into that school, her ass woulda be on fire at the end of the tearing. Ted Turner (CNN founder) once said that christianity is a religion of loosers.  he came under serious fire from xtians. he didn't go about picking xtians to put on Cnn,HELL NO!, he said AM SORRY and he is still saying that till date.why is oprah finding it difficult to accept that she made a mistake and say sorry to nigerians instead of these bullshits. she cant say things like that to the jewish community,or the indians or the chinese or the muslims. Any1 who wants can give his di, k or pus, y to be on oprahs show,i wont even give a stray dog
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On Oprah by spikedcylinder: 5:07pm On Sep 30, 2009
@ Omar,
What about Sophie Okonedo?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On Oprah by Nobody: 5:33pm On Sep 30, 2009
MANY VOLUNTEER DAY AND NIGHT GUARDS

lol

busted
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On Oprah by newintexas: 5:37pm On Sep 30, 2009
the viper:

@omar22, look even if u hammer on this issue from now till the kingdom come,pple who are twisted will still see it as hating Genevive. i have nothing against her.good for her that oprah mentioned her name. my big beef is this, the woman made a sweeping derogatory remarks against this country and instead of saying sorry,she picked a nigerians book and mentioned miss Nnajis name and expect us to snuggle up to her fat bossom. what it means in plain language (for those living far from reality) is that even our Genny and Apkan are corrupt criminals as well and pple are too blind to see that. i have nothing against the babe,never met her in person in my life and have no intention of hating her. afterall it was not her fault that she got mentioned. bt the truth is that u dont make amends this ways. oprah may be the biggest thing in the us,bt she is still a nigga. she considers us as evil and corrupt,then went ahead and built her school in south africa where all the kids were raped thereafter. it wasnt the bad nigerians who raped those kids.oprah was lucky that she wasnt around when the rape machines rolled into that school, her ass woulda be on fire at the end of the tearing. Ted Turner (CNN founder) once said that christianity is a religion of loosers.  he came under serious fire from xtians. he didn't go about picking xtians to put on Cnn,HELL NO!, he said AM SORRY and he is still saying that till date.why is oprah finding it difficult to accept that she made a mistake and say sorry to nigerians instead of these bullshits. she cant say things like that to the jewish community,or the indians or the chinese or the muslims. Any1 who wants can give his di, k or pus, y to be on oprahs show,i wont even give a stray dog
I totally understand your point of view and I really don't think Oprah showed us in a good light and I am a big admirer of her because she is a good  and very giving person, unlike some Billionaires around. But lets face the fact, Nigerians have not really shown themselves in good light. what are we known for, especially our young men other than "Odu" or "Guy man". Nigerians are  the only ones who take pride in being thieves and it starts right from the top. from our useless good for nothing leaders who spend their time glorifying their ill gotten wealth and dispplaying it in various magazines eg ovation. I live in Canada where we have so many cultures from all over the world, the Indians are taking over the country  becos when they come they start from the bottom and work their way to the top, so are athe chinese, hungarians, ukrainians to name a few, but do you know Nigerians are known for "Fraud". they have even given it a name "The Nigerian Fraud mail". We all need to refocus our attention, instead of looking at your neighbour that lives in a big house and drives a luxury car, we should focus on starting from the bottom and working our way to the top. instead of looking for the fastest way to get there. Jelaousy, envy and competition is our biggest problems. We will contnue to have bad name as long as we contiue our dubious ways. So my dear, Oprah is not the problem. we are the architect of our own bad name.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On Oprah by ayobase(m): 5:56pm On Sep 30, 2009
Wewww!

NIgeria Is Blessed.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On Oprah by Princek12(m): 6:18pm On Sep 30, 2009
I will never embrace any accolade received by a renowned bonafide ashawo like Genevieve.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On Oprah by iceland(m): 6:23pm On Sep 30, 2009
@newintexas. Is Nigeria the only bad country in the world? Why must some set of people pick on us? We are the architect of our problem and so fuc*kin what? oprah is a fool. She was looking for a way to sell her show so Nigeria is the only commodity. I never liked a bit. She is daughter of the devil. No wonder she is still single at over 50.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On Oprah by baslone: 6:44pm On Sep 30, 2009
Now Genee is an angel and Oprah a god. All these oprah praise singing on nairaland
would have turned the other way round if it was the name 2face
Idibia implace of Genee. This is the same person who probably doesn't
even know her baby dada is. Messing up and down when she was supposed
to be in class.

Sychophants!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On Oprah by vanni(f): 7:08pm On Sep 30, 2009
Princek12:

I will never embrace any accolade received by a renowned bonafide ashawo like Genevieve.

Who cares if you embrace it or not.

Who u be for town? shocked shocked shocked shocked

u will continue to see her fly higher and higher

Re: Genevieve Nnaji On Oprah by Meldrick(m): 7:13pm On Sep 30, 2009
vanni:

Who cares if you embrace it or not.

Who u be for town? shocked shocked shocked shocked

u will continue to see her fly higher and higher

This van or vanni, why are u just been aggressive over this Genevieve issue. Abusing every body that has a contrary view to your opinion. She might be your everything but to others they might not like her. (their choice). Abi she pay your school fees for school? Take it easy. Me i no send her oh and no troubles about that.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On Oprah by vanni(f): 7:21pm On Sep 30, 2009
call the cops

Re: Genevieve Nnaji On Oprah by omar22(m): 7:45pm On Sep 30, 2009
newintexas

Look I do understand that Nigerians around the world have a bad image but those that mean all Nigerians are fruadstars, They say All terrorist are muslims, but would you say all muslims are terrorist? because the last person who made such sweeping statement live to regret it, Am sorry but Opra is wrong she knows that shes wrong but in order for her to appologise she decided to pull a PR stunt by throwing a banana at us, and guess what?

People are lapping it up like poodle!!! anything for fame! and she picked the perfect person.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On Oprah by AloyEmeka9: 8:18pm On Sep 30, 2009
Omar, if Nigerians kept their house in order, will Oprah insult them?. There are other Africans in Canada, US, Uk etc but everytime, it's Nigerians that are being busted in fraud, does that not give you concern?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On Oprah by banom(m): 8:28pm On Sep 30, 2009
Princek12:

Just like your dead mum, unfortunate Retard.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On Oprah by omar22(m): 8:32pm On Sep 30, 2009
Omar, if Nigerians kept their house in order, will Oprah insult them?. There are other Africans in Canada, US, Uk etc but everytime, it's Nigerians that are being busted in fraud, does that not give you concern?

What are you talking about?

Which part of sweeping statement you dont understand

Just like your dead mum, unfortunate Retard

?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On Oprah by Princek12(m): 10:00pm On Sep 30, 2009
banom:

Just like your dead mum, unfortunate Retard.
Why do you have to refer to my mom in this matter, bastard? And to refer to her as being dead? You are an idiot and a fool for saying that. Why can't you refer to me and deal with the issues. I have every right to call her an ashawo since Genevieve is the issue. You are a dumb fool who cannot intelligently rebut my statements, which is why you got personal. Your entire family is a bastard and a retard, including your father and your mother, fool.  If you have a problem with me calling her an ashawo you should adduce evidence that shows otherwise. The ashawo allegation is supported by empirical facts and are public info, so what is your problem?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On Oprah by Nobody: 10:13pm On Sep 30, 2009
^^^ But you can refer to another person as a bonafide ashewo, roflmao!!!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On Oprah by vanni(f): 11:28pm On Sep 30, 2009
Princek12:

Why do you have to refer to my mom in this matter, bastard? And to refer to her as being dead? You are an idiot and a fool for saying that. Why can't you refer to me and deal with the issues. I have every right to call her an ashawo since Genevieve is the issue. You are a dumb fool who cannot intelligently rebut my statements, which is why you got personal. Your entire family is a bastard and a retard, including your father and your mother, fool. If you have a problem with me calling her an ashawo you should adduce evidence that shows otherwise. The ashawo allegation is supported by empirical facts and are public info, so what is your problem?

Envy slays itself by its own arrows.  ~Author Unknown

The envious die not once, but as oft as the envied win applause.  ~Baltasar Gracian

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo: Pretty Mike & Toyin Lawani Sponsored My Birthday Dinner, Not COZA / “Pete Edochie Once Had Only 4 Pairs Of Trousers While Raising Us” – Yul Edochie / Basketmouth Buys Custom-made Opel Insignia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.