Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,099 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

Can You Trust Your Friend Around Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Trust Your Friend Around Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? (10295 Views)

How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? / Can You Trust Your Boyfriend/girlfriend To This Extent? (photo) / 7 Signs Your Boyfriend Is Not Serious About Your Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Trust Your Friend Around Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by firstking01(m): 9:56am On Aug 25, 2016
For the girls, they can easily trust their female counterparts around their male friends but for us the guys, lie lie, i'd never trust any guy around my girl friend, forget about the bro code.
Re: Can You Trust Your Friend Around Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by Nobody: 9:56am On Aug 25, 2016
miss annnikky grin
Re: Can You Trust Your Friend Around Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by alobright17(m): 9:57am On Aug 25, 2016
mhisbliss:
husband wannabe, him pay you bride price? Shoot him whenever you see him dad, I'll get you a colt python with the fp money, thats a better gun than the riffle you shot him with earlier
I call am houseband and u just called him husband hmmmm I don dey suspect you now daughter.

No let's use the money from the fp to buy houses in London smiley
Re: Can You Trust Your Friend Around Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by Nobody: 9:58am On Aug 25, 2016
mizzbouqui:

And who gave you the audacity to be playing draft with your friend on my thread? cheesy

*siqhs....

Did yhu create the thread??...

Why ur body dey hot??...

Re: Can You Trust Your Friend Around Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by mhisbliss(f): 9:58am On Aug 25, 2016
EmperorLee:

Na English you wan type undecided undecided. Which Ego you dey talk about undecided
nope its Arabic and ego is an arabic word for feeling too big, good morning by the way
Re: Can You Trust Your Friend Around Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by mizzbouqui(f): 9:58am On Aug 25, 2016
Maxiii:
bless thou spirit bro!

the lady was banned yesterday, and the environment last night wasn't conducive, why not oil the equipment in your armoire while you strategies for more fishes?
You guys are talking in parables angry
Re: Can You Trust Your Friend Around Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by Nobody: 9:58am On Aug 25, 2016
firstking01:
For the girls, they can easily trust their female counterparts around their male friends but for us the guys, lie lie, i'd never trust any guy around my girl friend, forget about the bro code.
you need to ditch some of your friends then

I trust all my friends, I know all their capability
Re: Can You Trust Your Friend Around Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by ogunvic41(m): 9:58am On Aug 25, 2016
mizzbouqui:

No oo, it's not about distraction
Imagine you left your friend and your gal alone in a room and before you get back he was already attempting to rape her (this is not the fault of the lady)
That is the kind of friend am talking about, not only the dating aspect
Rape is extreme Na, besides why will I leave my girl alone with a friend? There are exceptions though...I have been alone in a with a lady and nothing happened because am not attracted to her. Sex comes with attractions...
Re: Can You Trust Your Friend Around Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by YourMajesty(m): 9:58am On Aug 25, 2016
Maxiii:
bless thou spirit bro!

the lady was banned yesterday, and the environment last night wasn't conducive, why not oil the equipment in your armoire while you strategies for more fishes?
Lol, i noticed it boss!

Talking about fishes, the bst who is the sailor of this ship is among.

Just waiting for the right opportunity to test my new dvc. cool
Re: Can You Trust Your Friend Around Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by mhisbliss(f): 9:59am On Aug 25, 2016
alobright17:
I call am houseband and u just called him husband hmmmm I don dey suspect you now daughter.

No let's use the money from the fp to buy houses in London smiley
that guy has ties with buhari and effc,
Re: Can You Trust Your Friend Around Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by Nobody: 9:59am On Aug 25, 2016
mizzbouqui:
You guys are talking in parables angry
angel! how are you?
Re: Can You Trust Your Friend Around Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by annnikky(f): 10:00am On Aug 25, 2016
Maxiii:
miss annnikky grin
Yes maxiii gd mornin
Re: Can You Trust Your Friend Around Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by Certifiedbillio(m): 10:00am On Aug 25, 2016
mizzbouqui:

Nice decision cheesy
thank yah
Re: Can You Trust Your Friend Around Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by mizzbouqui(f): 10:00am On Aug 25, 2016
firstking01:
Welldone jare cheesy
Trust ko trust nii
Re: Can You Trust Your Friend Around Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by Nobody: 10:00am On Aug 25, 2016
YourMajesty:
Iffa head you ehn... Lolz. grin
I'm serious ootongue.....I don't know them nahtongue grin
Re: Can You Trust Your Friend Around Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by alobright17(m): 10:00am On Aug 25, 2016
mhisbliss:
that guy has ties with buhari and effc,
So we should consider him as hus........
Re: Can You Trust Your Friend Around Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by mizzbouqui(f): 10:00am On Aug 25, 2016
Maxiii:
angel! how are you?
I'm fine sir
Re: Can You Trust Your Friend Around Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by EmperorLee(m): 10:01am On Aug 25, 2016
mhisbliss:
nope its Arabic and ego is an arabic word for feeling too big, good morning by the way

Lol girls and jumping into conclusions. Good morning to you too.. You good?
Re: Can You Trust Your Friend Around Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by mizzbouqui(f): 10:02am On Aug 25, 2016
ogunvic41:

Rape is extreme Na, besides why will I leave my girl alone with a friend? There are exceptions though...I have been alone in a with a lady and nothing happened because am not attracted to her. Sex comes with attractions...
That means you can't trust your friend
I got my answer cheesy
Re: Can You Trust Your Friend Around Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by EmperorLee(m): 10:02am On Aug 25, 2016
Maxiii:
angel! how are you?

If na joke make you stop am undecided. Why you you dey call her angel? When dat one start? undecided
Re: Can You Trust Your Friend Around Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by mhisbliss(f): 10:02am On Aug 25, 2016
alobright17:
So we should consider him as hus........
no dad, we should lay low with the fp money and avoid him like a plague otherwise buhari will probe and effc will confiscate, he's a snitch, he'll tell
Re: Can You Trust Your Friend Around Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by Nobody: 10:03am On Aug 25, 2016
YourMajesty:
Lol, i noticed it boss!

hahahahahaha grin cheesy cheesy

she's seeking for shelter in my umbrella, you might consider by applying your brother's code grin

I'm not telling you to apply, you can consider if you want to
Re: Can You Trust Your Friend Around Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by mhisbliss(f): 10:04am On Aug 25, 2016
EmperorLee:

Lol girls and jumping into conclusions. Good morning to you too.. You good?
feeling awesome thanks for asking

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Trust Your Friend Around Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by annnikky(f): 10:04am On Aug 25, 2016
YourMajesty:
Lol, i noticed it boss!

Maxiii:
bless thou spirit bro!

the lady was banned yesterday, and the environment last night wasn't conducive, why not oil the equipment in your armoire while you strategies for more fishes?[/quote]
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Can You Trust Your Friend Around Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by Nobody: 10:04am On Aug 25, 2016
EmperorLee:

If na joke make you stop am undecided. Why you you dey call her angel? When dat one start? undecided
very sad indeed

so you don't trust me again grin
Re: Can You Trust Your Friend Around Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by alobright17(m): 10:07am On Aug 25, 2016
mhisbliss:
no dad, we should lay low with the fp money and avoid him like a plague otherwise buhari will probe and effc will confiscate, he's a snitch, he'll tell
But the money Na our legal fp fund.efcc can't do anything about it grin
Re: Can You Trust Your Friend Around Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by EmperorLee(m): 10:07am On Aug 25, 2016
Maxiii:
very sad indeed

so you don't trust me again grin

Have I ever trusted you on women related issues before? grin. If you don't stay clear off Mizzbouqui, our fight go pass Alobright17 and NairalandEFCC1 own undecided
Re: Can You Trust Your Friend Around Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by Nobody: 10:07am On Aug 25, 2016
annnikky:

Max..iii:
bless thou spirit bro!

shocked shocked shocked shocked
you could atlist say good morning to me grin

btw... why you stalking me grin
Re: Can You Trust Your Friend Around Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by mhisbliss(f): 10:09am On Aug 25, 2016
alobright17:
But the money Na our legal fp fund.efcc can't do anything about it grin
lol tell that to the guy, when he's hell bent on something he never gives up, stalking me since for ever
Re: Can You Trust Your Friend Around Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by annnikky(f): 10:09am On Aug 25, 2016
Maxiii:
you could atlist say good morning to me grin

btw... why you stalking me grin
I've done d@ already buh am not cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Can You Trust Your Friend Around Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by Nobody: 10:10am On Aug 25, 2016
EmperorLee:

Have I ever trusted you on women related issues before? grin. If you don't stay clear off Mizzbouqui, our fight go pass Alobrig.ht17 and Nairaland.EFCC1 own undecided
ok sir

your tiny opinion has being noted grin

mind you, she quoted me first cheesy that will tell you all you need to know grin
Re: Can You Trust Your Friend Around Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by mizzbouqui(f): 10:10am On Aug 25, 2016
EmperorLee:

Have I ever trusted you on women related issues before? grin. If you don't stay clear off Mizzbouqui, our fight go pass Alobright17 and NairalandEFCC1 own undecided
This my boo sef cheesy
He was just saying Hi nah smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Meet The ‘highest-paid Sex Worker’ In United States (pics) / A 19 Year Old kid Dies During Sex(photos) / Share Ur Experience With Married Women Temptations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.