Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,374 members, 7,815,796 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

Can You Trust Your Friend Around Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Trust Your Friend Around Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? (10290 Views)

How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? / Can You Trust Your Boyfriend/girlfriend To This Extent? (photo) / 7 Signs Your Boyfriend Is Not Serious About Your Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Trust Your Friend Around Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by mhisbliss(f): 10:11am On Aug 25, 2016
EmperorLee:

Have I ever trusted you on women related issues before? grin. If you don't stay clear off Mizzbouqui, our fight go pass Alobright17 and NairalandEFCC1 own undecided
fight? You? Hehehehe please get me front row seats if its gonna go down, so I'll come and watch the guy toy with you grin, the way Spartacus toyed with good solonius in the arena
Re: Can You Trust Your Friend Around Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by Nobody: 10:12am On Aug 25, 2016
annnikky:

I've done d@ already buh am not cheesy cheesy cheesy
i know see am grin

my email is having issues, I could've suggest a private chat, anyway! how was your night?
Re: Can You Trust Your Friend Around Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by mizzbouqui(f): 10:12am On Aug 25, 2016
Maxiii:
ok sir

your tiny opinion has being noted grin

mind you, she quoted me first cheesy that will tell you all you need to know grin
Wetin?
No be question I dey ask?
Re: Can You Trust Your Friend Around Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by firstking01(m): 10:13am On Aug 25, 2016
Maxiii:
you need to ditch some of your friends then

I trust all my friends, I know all their capability
No worry bro.
Re: Can You Trust Your Friend Around Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by YourMajesty(m): 10:13am On Aug 25, 2016
Maxiii:
hahahahahaha grin cheesy cheesy

she's seeking for shelter in my umbrella, you might consider by applying your brother's code grin

I'm not telling you to apply, you can consider if you want to
Bro, just advise her to show some respect. I know her, just a pretending LT who wants to get famous here by all means.

So she's hidding under ur umbrella now for cover? Lol. grin
Re: Can You Trust Your Friend Around Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by alobright17(m): 10:14am On Aug 25, 2016
EmperorLee:

Have I ever trusted you on women related issues before? grin. If you don't stay clear off Mizzbouqui, our fight go pass Alobright17 and NairalandEFCC1 own undecided
I'll be right here to settle the case btwen ma 2 guys...first Mizzbouqui should come to my house this night to explain to me how the whole thing started...Then in the morning everything will be fine again btwn u guys,and trust will rain like never before .and you guys will thank me later.
Re: Can You Trust Your Friend Around Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by Nobody: 10:14am On Aug 25, 2016
mizzbouqui:
I'm fine sir
why the sir cheesy

we never even chat long to friend zone me done enter your mind grin
take time, you know my name, right?

beside... who's emperorlee grin
Re: Can You Trust Your Friend Around Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by EmperorLee(m): 10:14am On Aug 25, 2016
Maxiii:
ok sir

your tiny opinion has being noted grin

mind you, she quoted me first cheesy that will tell you all you need to know grin

Next time she quotes you, lock up and don't reply undecided.

mizzbouqui:

This my boo sef cheesy
He was just saying Hi nah smiley

He is not allowed to say hi undecided that guy is dangerous around girls undecided. Stay away from him.
Re: Can You Trust Your Friend Around Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by EmperorLee(m): 10:15am On Aug 25, 2016
mhisbliss:
fight? You? Hehehehe please get me front row seats if its gonna go down, so I'll come and watch the guy toy with you grin, the way Spartacus toyed with good solonius in the arena

Lol you know me better don't you?
Re: Can You Trust Your Friend Around Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by mizzbouqui(f): 10:15am On Aug 25, 2016
EmperorLee:

He is not allowed to say hi undecided that guy is dangerous around girls undecided. Stay away from him.
Really shocked
Okay dear smiley
Re: Can You Trust Your Friend Around Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by EmperorLee(m): 10:17am On Aug 25, 2016
alobright17:
I'll be right here to settle the case btwen ma 2 guys...first Mizzbouqui should come to my house this night to explain to me how the whole thing started...Then in the morning everything will be fine again btwn u guys,and trust will rain like never before .and you guys will thank me later.

shocked guy I get gun oo, no trespass ohh. Come your house for wetin na undecided.
Re: Can You Trust Your Friend Around Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by EmperorLee(m): 10:18am On Aug 25, 2016
mizzbouqui:

Really shocked
Okay dear smiley

Good lipsrsealed
Re: Can You Trust Your Friend Around Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by Nobody: 10:18am On Aug 25, 2016
YourMajesty:
Bro, just advise her to show some respect. I know her, just a pretending LT who wants to get famous here by all means.

So she's hidding under ur umbrella now for cover? Lol. grin
hahahaha

You nailed it grin they all crave for it grin

there are some dickheads you should learn to ignore sometimes cheesy

not really mine, but a phone of a brother is also my phone cheesy hope you grasp?

How is the coast?
Re: Can You Trust Your Friend Around Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by mhisbliss(f): 10:18am On Aug 25, 2016
EmperorLee:

Lol you know me better don't you?
you used to be annoying but not a fighter, now you're all zen, cool and stuff, prison must have been hard on you, i didn't know it is this effective btw i like the annoying you better than the present you, mizzbouqui might have a different opinion though
Re: Can You Trust Your Friend Around Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by mizzbouqui(f): 10:19am On Aug 25, 2016
alobright17:
Which kain judge you be cheesy
Which court should I come to
Re: Can You Trust Your Friend Around Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by EmperorLee(m): 10:20am On Aug 25, 2016
Maxiii:
why the sir cheesy

beside... who's emper..orlee grin

undecided is that the next thing now? grin. Shey make I call.....45 ?
Re: Can You Trust Your Friend Around Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by alobright17(m): 10:20am On Aug 25, 2016
mhisbliss:
lol tell that to the guy, when he's hell bent on something he never gives up, stalking me since for ever
stalking u Since and you never tell me till today?.I don dey suspect you now smiley
Re: Can You Trust Your Friend Around Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by Nobody: 10:21am On Aug 25, 2016
EmperorLee:

I was told you are sex strived, gawd forbid! I never believed them grin

but you making me to believe them grin
Re: Can You Trust Your Friend Around Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by mizzbouqui(f): 10:21am On Aug 25, 2016
mhisbliss:
you used to be annoying but not a fighter, now you're all zen, cool and stuff, prison must have been hard on you, i didn't know it is this effective btw i like the annoying you better than the present you, mizzbouqui might have a different opinion though
No he doesn't get annoyed
He is a lovely guy smiley
Re: Can You Trust Your Friend Around Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by Nobody: 10:22am On Aug 25, 2016
EmperorLee:

undecided is that the next thing now? grin. Shey make I call.....45 ?
hahahaha

enemy of happiness grin
Re: Can You Trust Your Friend Around Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by EmperorLee(m): 10:22am On Aug 25, 2016
mhisbliss:
you used to be annoying but not a fighter, now you're all zen, cool and stuff, prison must have been hard on you, i didn't know it is this effective btw i like the annoying you better than the present you, mizzb.ouqui might have a different opinion though

Maybe I should spring a new moniker to troll you with then grin. You like?
Re: Can You Trust Your Friend Around Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by mizzbouqui(f): 10:22am On Aug 25, 2016
Maxiii:
why the sir cheesy

beside... who's emperorlee grin
Lolsss grin
He is my boo wink
Re: Can You Trust Your Friend Around Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by EmperorLee(m): 10:24am On Aug 25, 2016
Maxiii:
I was told you are sex strived, gawd forbid! I never believed them grin

but you making me to believe them grin

Say that again and watch me call out 45, El-gurl, and Highwhy right now grin
Re: Can You Trust Your Friend Around Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by alobright17(m): 10:24am On Aug 25, 2016
EmperorLee:

shocked guy I get gun oo, no trespass ohh. Come your house for wetin na undecided.

She dey come explain how the whole thing started grin Haba na just a night and in the morning she'll come meet you with happiness and joy. I trust u will trust me that nothing untrustworthy will happen to the trusted Mizzbouqui
Re: Can You Trust Your Friend Around Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by Nobody: 10:24am On Aug 25, 2016
firstking01:
No worry bro.
I'm worried already grin

discard every negativity around you... that's me for you

that's who I'm cool
Re: Can You Trust Your Friend Around Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by Nobody: 10:26am On Aug 25, 2016
EmperorLee:

Say that again and watch me call out 45, El-gurl, and Highwhy right now grin
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

I give up

carry your wahala go zoo cheesy
Re: Can You Trust Your Friend Around Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by EmperorLee(m): 10:26am On Aug 25, 2016
alobright17:

She dey come explain how the whole thing started grin Haba na just a night and in the morning she'll come meet you with happiness and joy. I trust u will trust me that nothing untrustworthy will happen to the trusted Mizzbouqui

E noh concern you undecided I still trust Maxiii pass you sef grin grin.
Re: Can You Trust Your Friend Around Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by EmperorLee(m): 10:26am On Aug 25, 2016
Maxiii:
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

I give up

carry your wahala go zoo cheesy

Now that's a good boy grin cheesy
Re: Can You Trust Your Friend Around Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by alobright17(m): 10:27am On Aug 25, 2016
mizzbouqui:

Which kain judge you be cheesy
Which court should I come to

No court,this is something we should settle in the house just this night,I have already informed him and he gave it a nod smiley
Re: Can You Trust Your Friend Around Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by Nobody: 10:27am On Aug 25, 2016
alobright17:

She dey come explain how the whole thing started grin Haba na just a night and in the morning she'll come meet you with happiness and joy. I trust u will trust me that nothing untrustworthy will happen to the trusted Mizzbou...qui
to give woman belle just they hungry you grin

is okay!
Re: Can You Trust Your Friend Around Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by YourMajesty(m): 10:27am On Aug 25, 2016
Maxiii:
hahahaha

You nailed it grin they all crave for it grin

there are some dickheads you should learn to ignore sometimes cheesy

not really mine, but a phone of a brother is also my phone cheesy hope you grasp?

How is the coast?
No shaking trees bro! But let her trend carefully, one more foolishness from her...... Hmmm, make i nor talk. cool

Baba, the coast nor clear, i dey see my period for here.
Re: Can You Trust Your Friend Around Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by Nobody: 10:28am On Aug 25, 2016
EmperorLee:

Now that's a good boy grin cheesy
I'm not understanding you cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Amazing Pictures Of The Tallest People That Ever Lived / Ghana Big Yansh , Afrakoma Vs Matilda Hipsy ( Pics ) / This Is How Nigeria Would Be Like If There Wasn't Yahoo Boys (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.