Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,087 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

Can You Trust Your Friend Around Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Trust Your Friend Around Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? (10293 Views)

How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? / Can You Trust Your Boyfriend/girlfriend To This Extent? (photo) / 7 Signs Your Boyfriend Is Not Serious About Your Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Trust Your Friend Around Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by mhisbliss(f): 10:51am On Aug 25, 2016
EmperorLee:

So you a twin? Wooow I really like twins. You guys identical?

No deal again undecided
identical? Nope he's a guy am a girl but theres that resemblance, same sence of humor both bookworms, but he's the reserved and calm type and he's older
Re: Can You Trust Your Friend Around Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by firstking01(m): 10:53am On Aug 25, 2016
Maxiii:
bro not all

I have loyal friends... I'm very proud of my niggas

even my sis are safe around them
Ok..
Re: Can You Trust Your Friend Around Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by Nobody: 10:54am On Aug 25, 2016
mhisbliss:
you aint a match for papa bear so keep wasting ya time, daddy aint going nowhere and he aint your son, offense or no offense i rock
K

see you around, need to catch up on sth
Re: Can You Trust Your Friend Around Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by mhisbliss(f): 10:56am On Aug 25, 2016
Maxiii:
K

see you around, need to catch up on sth
aight ciao
Re: Can You Trust Your Friend Around Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by EmperorLee(m): 10:56am On Aug 25, 2016
mhisbliss:
identical? Nope he's a guy am a girl but theres that resemblance, same sence of humor both bookworms, but he's the reserved and calm type and he's older

You Bookworm ? undecided grin

Catch you lerra, I have a fight to Ref right now, feel free to comman watch too grin
Re: Can You Trust Your Friend Around Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by YourMajesty(m): 10:58am On Aug 25, 2016
Maxiii:
waiting burn your head grin

You enter olosho last night cheesy
Lol, baba, if money dey, wetin i wan use olosho do? Nah to massage me. Nor be every pusssy i dey chuk pricck. Money nor dey, young men dey see their period. ;(
Re: Can You Trust Your Friend Around Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by mhisbliss(f): 11:00am On Aug 25, 2016
EmperorLee:

You Bookworm ? undecided grin

Catch you lerra, I have a fight to Ref right now, feel free to comman watch too grin
yea hard to believe i know, but you're free to employ any method of finding out, so where the fight at? Pls mention me there i could use some comic relief
Re: Can You Trust Your Friend Around Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by mizzbouqui(f): 11:01am On Aug 25, 2016
alobright17:
Yes I nearly forgot that sef,Thanks very much bruh....Mizzbouqui oya start coming now ayam waiting.
You will wait till 2010
Re: Can You Trust Your Friend Around Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by Nobody: 11:03am On Aug 25, 2016
EmperorLee:

Have I ever trusted you on women related issues before? grin. If you don't stay clear off Mizzbouqui, our fight go pass Alobright17 and NairalandEFCC1 own undecided
maxiii should we release the dogs on him
Re: Can You Trust Your Friend Around Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by Nobody: 11:14am On Aug 25, 2016
NairalandEFCC1:
maxi...ii should we release the dogs on him
hahahahahaha
Re: Can You Trust Your Friend Around Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by alobright17(m): 11:31am On Aug 25, 2016
mizzbouqui:

You will wait till 2010
Ayam ready to wait even till.....
Re: Can You Trust Your Friend Around Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by knightsson: 11:42am On Aug 25, 2016
YourMajesty:
Lol, okay. But have you ever take your time to reason why Jesus christ did not last long on earth? He was betrayed by a "trusted" disciple.

Hmmmm, oga, you they here? prestigerhyme is looking for you on the other side, and she asked me to tell you to come along with mizzbouqui, she wish to have her alongside other females in RM. *wink*
Re: Can You Trust Your Friend Around Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by knightsson: 11:45am On Aug 25, 2016
Maxiii:
hahahahahaha

Hahahahahahahha, that double face sent you to jail?
That ugly b!tch na Police IG i swear, she also sent 2 of mine to kirikiri and kuje, I guess that was her mission.

My boy hawayu? @emperorlee
Re: Can You Trust Your Friend Around Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by EmperorLee(m): 11:49am On Aug 25, 2016
knightsson:

Hahahahahahahha, that double face sent you to jail? That ugly bitch na [/b]Police IG i swear, she also sent 2 of mine to kirikiri and kuje.

Deeeeeeermit shocked shocked shocked A very strong surprise attack shocked

My boy hawayu? @empe.rorlee

undecided undecided Identify ursef undecided
Re: Can You Trust Your Friend Around Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by annnikky(f): 11:50am On Aug 25, 2016
Maxiii:
babe... mine was cool grin

this thread done full again, I just hate crowd, wanna whisper something in to you ears grin

Cause of the crowd, ain't doing again grin
Lol. Ehya sori cheesy
Re: Can You Trust Your Friend Around Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by knightsson: 11:53am On Aug 25, 2016
EmperorLee:

Hahahahahahahha, that double face sent you to jail?
That ugly bitch na [/b]Police IG i swear, she also sent 2 of mine to kirikiri and kuje.

Deeeeeeermit shocked shocked shocked A very strong surprise attack shocked

My boy hawayu? @empe.rorlee

undecided undecided Identify ursef undecided

You don they craze abi? na me you they tell to identify himself? lwkmh

Ask maxi who they behind this moniker, he go tell you.
Let me leave you a clue,
I AM THAT I AM, KING of kings.
Re: Can You Trust Your Friend Around Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by knightsson: 11:56am On Aug 25, 2016
annnikky:
Lol. Ehya sori cheesy
Madam, go and reply your mail
Don't ask me who i'm, you know.
Still not happy with you!
Re: Can You Trust Your Friend Around Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by EmperorLee(m): 11:57am On Aug 25, 2016
knightsson:

You don they craze abi? na me you they tell to identify himself? lwkmh

Ask maxi who they behind this moniker, he go tell you.
Let me leave you a clue,
I AM THAT I AM, KING of kings.[/b]

Hehehehe Nawa to you ohh. I don mention
You for that other thread taya grin. Make I mention dz moniker there cheesy
Re: Can You Trust Your Friend Around Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by YourMajesty(m): 11:58am On Aug 25, 2016
knightsson:

Hmmmm, oga, you they here? prestigerhyme is looking for you on the other side, and she asked me to tell you to come along with mizzbouqui, she wish to have her alongside other females in RM. *wink*
Lol, tell her i can't come with a dummy. grin
Re: Can You Trust Your Friend Around Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by Nobody: 12:00pm On Aug 25, 2016
hehehehehe i don come emperorlee wetin you been they talk i follow you drag person real girlfriend mizzbouqui when you they mention me, they here the do love, babe they give the main guy mouth action cheesy nairaland boo boo
Re: Can You Trust Your Friend Around Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by EmperorLee(m): 12:01pm On Aug 25, 2016
NairalandEFCC1:
hehehehehe i don come emperorlee wetin you been they talk i follow you drag person real girlfriend mizzbouqui when you they mention me, they here the do love, babe they give the main guy mouth action cheesy nairaland boo boo

Is that all? grin

Na alobright17 go kan treat your fuk up soon cheesy
Re: Can You Trust Your Friend Around Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by Nobody: 12:05pm On Aug 25, 2016
EmperorLee:

Is that all? grin

Na alobright17 go kan treat your fuk up soon cheesy
i don vex for you today OFF to dig dirt and create thread cool
Re: Can You Trust Your Friend Around Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by EmperorLee(m): 12:06pm On Aug 25, 2016
NairalandEFCC1:

Dirt about who?
Re: Can You Trust Your Friend Around Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by mizzbouqui(f): 12:08pm On Aug 25, 2016
NairalandEFCC1:
hehehehehe i don come emporlee wetin you been they talk i follow you drag person real girlfriend mizzbouqui when you they mention me, they here the do love, babe they give the main guy mouth action cheesy nairaland boo boo
undecided
Re: Can You Trust Your Friend Around Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by Nobody: 12:08pm On Aug 25, 2016
EmperorLee:

Dirt about who?
[size=30pt]YOU[/size]
Re: Can You Trust Your Friend Around Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by Nobody: 12:10pm On Aug 25, 2016
mizzbouqui:

undecided
yes? you don create thread finish today? i see that your thread only 4 pages cheesy cheesy cheesy my belle and only 30,000 readers, wasted cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Can You Trust Your Friend Around Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by benurch(m): 12:11pm On Aug 25, 2016
Nah....I can't!!!!

Those guys are sharp shooters and trust gurls of nowadays....they can fall for the least imaginable thing!!!!!
Re: Can You Trust Your Friend Around Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by EmperorLee(m): 12:12pm On Aug 25, 2016
NairalandEFCC1:

[size=30pt]YOU[/size]

Be my guest grin cheesy grin
Re: Can You Trust Your Friend Around Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by annnikky(f): 12:15pm On Aug 25, 2016
knightsson:

Madam, go and reply your mail

Don't ask me who i'm, you know.

Still not happy with you!
cheesy cheesy tell me na oya gemme clue grin
Re: Can You Trust Your Friend Around Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by benurch(m): 12:15pm On Aug 25, 2016
Tallesty1:
I don't trust myself around my friends girlfriends.

My guy we are in the same boat here!!!
Re: Can You Trust Your Friend Around Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by alobright17(m): 12:16pm On Aug 25, 2016
NairalandEFCC1:

So you dey do pr-advert before creating thread now ba you're becoming a fast learner cheesy
Re: Can You Trust Your Friend Around Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by Nobody: 12:16pm On Aug 25, 2016
I can't. Except, of course, she's related to him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Keep Pushing And Believing, Love Will Definitely Find You / Russian Couple Reunited After 60 Years Apart / Meet The ‘highest-paid Sex Worker’ In United States (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.