Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

Can You Trust Your Friend Around Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Trust Your Friend Around Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? (10291 Views)

How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? / Can You Trust Your Boyfriend/girlfriend To This Extent? (photo) / 7 Signs Your Boyfriend Is Not Serious About Your Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Trust Your Friend Around Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by Nobody: 12:18pm On Aug 25, 2016
alobright17:
So you dey do pr-advert before creating thread now ba you're becoming a fast learner cheesy
yes na nollywood things, no be you i greet for that thread
Re: Can You Trust Your Friend Around Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by knightsson: 12:28pm On Aug 25, 2016
annnikky:
cheesy cheesy tell me na oya gemme clue grin
Your first husband.
Re: Can You Trust Your Friend Around Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by knightsson: 12:31pm On Aug 25, 2016
YourMajesty:
Lol, tell her i can't come with a dummy. grin

Hehehehehehehe, exactly what I told her, even before you stated it here but she insisted you come with her.
Re: Can You Trust Your Friend Around Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by knightsson: 12:34pm On Aug 25, 2016
EmperorLee:

Hehehehe Nawa to you ohh. I don mention
You for that other thread taya grin. Make I mention dz moniker there cheesy

Hehehehehe, the bitchy and bushy hoe clicked on the report button with her "rashy" pvssy.
Re: Can You Trust Your Friend Around Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by annnikky(f): 12:36pm On Aug 25, 2016
knightsson:

Your first husband.
grin grin grin grin is this ur new moniker? Buh u know am not married ooo tongue
Re: Can You Trust Your Friend Around Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by knightsson: 12:39pm On Aug 25, 2016
annnikky:
grin grin grin grin is this ur new moniker? Buh u know am not married ooo tongue
Lol, wouldn't want to admit, too many preying eyes of the enemies. lol
You still havent replied, I just checked.
Re: Can You Trust Your Friend Around Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by YourMajesty(m): 12:46pm On Aug 25, 2016
knightsson:

Hehehehehehehe, exactly what I told her, even before you stated it here but she insisted you come with her.
Pls tell them i will soon be around.
Welldone boss!
Re: Can You Trust Your Friend Around Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by annnikky(f): 1:06pm On Aug 25, 2016
knightsson:

Lol, wouldn't want to admit, too many preying eyes of the enemies. lol

You still havent replied, I just checked.
Lol.. Hw u dey na smiley
Re: Can You Trust Your Friend Around Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by alobright17(m): 1:12pm On Aug 25, 2016
NairalandEFCC1:

yes na nollywood things, no be you i greet for that thread
You greet who with eba head? stop smoking weed,leave it for those who's head can carry it,just for ur own good

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Trust Your Friend Around Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by Nobody: 1:27pm On Aug 25, 2016
knightsson:

Hahahahahahahha, that double face sent you to jail?
That ugly b!tch na Police IG i swear, she also sent 2 of mine to kirikiri and kuje, I guess that was her mission.

My boy hawayu? @ emperorlee
buddy!

I don't have time for cheap slot, when I have her time, I invite her over to massage my feet, suck my dick, kiss my ass, romance the little pimples on my face... then discard and pay her well grin

exchanging typos with that dimwit is just a disgrace to humanity, and abuse of animal right

You know how we roll, we roll with big fish not crayfish, I'm disappointed with myself replying her, but I need to clarify some doubt
here

I'm done with that inconsequential nincompoo, instead of her getting busy with bleaching cream to help her look human for once, he's here going after dicks... haven knows she ain't having mine, its covered with the blood of Jesus cheesy

1 Like

Re: Can You Trust Your Friend Around Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by Nobody: 1:43pm On Aug 25, 2016
annnikky:
Lol.. Hw u dey na smiley
saw you

hope didn't broke any promise here grin grin
Re: Can You Trust Your Friend Around Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by annnikky(f): 1:49pm On Aug 25, 2016
Maxiii:
saw you

hope didn't broke any promise here grin grin
Nope i didn't break any promise smiley
Re: Can You Trust Your Friend Around Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by annnikky(f): 1:51pm On Aug 25, 2016
Maxiii:
buddy!

I don't have time for cheap slot, when I have her time, I invite her over to massage my feet, suck my dick, kiss my ass, romance the little pimples on my face... then discard and pay her well grin

exchanging typos with that dimwit is just a disgrace to humanity, and abuse of animal right

You know how we roll, we roll with big fish not crayfish, I'm disappointed with myself replying her, but I need to clarify some doubt
here

I'm done with that inconsequential nincompoo, instead of her getting busy with bleaching cream to help her look human for once, he's here going after dicks... haven knows she ain't having mine, its covered with the blood of Jesus cheesy
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Can You Trust Your Friend Around Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by knightsson: 2:59pm On Aug 25, 2016
annnikky:
Lol.. Hw u dey na smiley
I'm OK, hope you too?
Re: Can You Trust Your Friend Around Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by annnikky(f): 3:02pm On Aug 25, 2016
knightsson:

I'm OK, hope you too?
Am gr8 tnx
Re: Can You Trust Your Friend Around Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by knightsson: 3:04pm On Aug 25, 2016
annnikky:
Am gr8 tnx
At work or indoor?
Baby, still wish you would have a second thought about that stuff.
Re: Can You Trust Your Friend Around Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by annnikky(f): 3:07pm On Aug 25, 2016
knightsson:

At work or indoor?

Baby, still wish you would have a second thought about that stuff.
In schl... *think abt it* sad
Re: Can You Trust Your Friend Around Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by knightsson: 3:12pm On Aug 25, 2016
annnikky:

In schl... *think abt it* sad

Oohhh, never knew because you never bothered telling since.

I really wish you do and do it fast. trust me, the aim and purpose differs from others.

I'm gonna keep on disturbing you until you give a positive answer. lol
Re: Can You Trust Your Friend Around Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by annnikky(f): 3:48pm On Aug 25, 2016
knightsson:

Oohhh, never knew because you never bothered telling since.

I really wish you do and do it fast. trust me, the aim and purpose differs from others.

I'm gonna keep on disturbing you until you give a positive answer. lol
Reallyundecided
Re: Can You Trust Your Friend Around Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by Nobody: 7:30pm On Aug 26, 2016
please what is trust? trust can travel down to hell.. girlfriend should travel down to outta hell too.. who cares? make dem do anything wey dem like. make dem no just kill me for my mama. thats all...
Re: Can You Trust Your Friend Around Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by mizzbouqui(f): 7:31pm On Aug 26, 2016
kelval:
please what is trust? trust can travel down to hell.. girlfriend should travel down to outta hell too.. who cares? make dem do anything wey dem like. make dem no just kill me for my mama. thats all...
Funny cheesy
Re: Can You Trust Your Friend Around Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by tonyobj(m): 9:30am On Aug 27, 2016
@Mizzbouquie, trust me, you can trust your friends around me. You can even leave them in my house for a month....preferably one at a time. grin
Re: Can You Trust Your Friend Around Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by mizzbouqui(f): 9:38am On Aug 27, 2016
tonyobj:
@Mizzbouquie, trust me, you can trust your friends around me. You can even leave them in my house for a month....preferably one at a time. grin
grin you are not a serious type
Re: Can You Trust Your Friend Around Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by tonyobj(m): 9:55am On Aug 27, 2016
mizzbouqui:

grin you are not a serious type

You can even leave them with me for safe keeping, in case you feel threatened by them. That way they will learn not to interfere in our relationship. Abi no be so?
Re: Can You Trust Your Friend Around Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by mizzbouqui(f): 10:13am On Aug 27, 2016
tonyobj:

You can even leave them with me for safe keeping, in case you feel threatened by them. That way they will learn not to interfere in our relationship. Abi no be so?
Naso
Re: Can You Trust Your Friend Around Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by jaxxy(m): 9:30am On Aug 29, 2016
mizzbouqui:

Not the guy, it's the friend
She was seducing my guy behind my back, the girl get big boobs and mine are not too big
My then boyfriend love big things, I caught them and discarded both of them

How do u know it's not ur guy who seduced her? Sometimes the issue isnt ur frnd bt ur guy. A cheat will cheat even if it's not with ur frnd. Cheers
Re: Can You Trust Your Friend Around Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by vicben27(m): 12:51am On Nov 09, 2016
derz one tin i've learnt keep ur woman closer, n let ur frnds giv u both some space.
my rules.
(1) once am married all frndship ends in office.
(2)d lesser frnds one as d beta
(3) my woman is my woman y d hell shud my frnds b close to her! let dem go to der own

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Amazing Pictures Of The Tallest People That Ever Lived / Heart Broken Married Man Leaks Sex Chat His Wife Had With A Stranger / This Is How Nigeria Would Be Like If There Wasn't Yahoo Boys (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.