Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,993 members, 7,821,473 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? (65376 Views)

Man Who Witnessed An FRSC Official Smashing A Man's Car Explains What Happened / Robbery Incident In Bayelsa, Suspect Shot By JTF (Photos) / Robbery Incident As Captured On CCTV in Ikeja, Lagos (Video And Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by cococandy(f): 10:52pm On Sep 09, 2016
ryd3:
Women really shouldn't put themselves in questionable circumstances. He didnt rape her at her house, or in the street. They went out on dates together. Be careful of men, when the animal in us awakes, na u go suffer am. Ore, she has free will. You should chastise ur friend but let her go to the hospital and then the police herself. I would never support rape, but this is a case of greed and it's effects

So you are all rapists then and a woman can't be safe when in private with you. Thanks for making that clear.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by cococandy(f): 10:54pm On Sep 09, 2016
Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by Beamborla(f): 10:57pm On Sep 09, 2016
SmartChoices:

turned his face and waited twenty minutes and came to nairaland to boast that his money must be accounted for! he's the rapist and as guilty as sin! his real moniker is numericalguy!
Hmmmmm... This matter just weak. The fact that he could prevent it and he still allowed it happen is beyond me. How can someone be that heartless. He was beating her and her cloth was torn.

Op is the rspist

17 Likes

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by ireneony(f): 10:57pm On Sep 09, 2016
tee59:
In dis economy recession? Ur friend no do at all by raping her but dat serves d girl right. Next time she wil use her brain and hands 2 get wat she wants and not man.
how are you sure the rapiist isn't lying undecided.
Don't conclude yet.

Rape is not a joking matter.
Some guys just like to take advantage over ladies.

My sister this is no joke!

14 Likes

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by byvan03: 10:59pm On Sep 09, 2016
cococandy:

That's the kind of boys being raised these days. I fear for my daughter:

Nne person tire. God will shield her always.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by kowalsky: 10:59pm On Sep 09, 2016
tee59:
In dis economy recession? Ur friend no do at all by raping her but dat serves d girl right. Next time she wil use her brain and hands 2 get wat she wants and not man.

Serves the girl right??
ND coming from a girl..
I'm surprised to say the least

8 Likes

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by kowalsky: 11:01pm On Sep 09, 2016
uyi26:
my friend shut up there. I have money. I don't need to rape a girl. I can have as many as I want.

Rapist cool

21 Likes

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by cococandy(f): 11:02pm On Sep 09, 2016
tee59:
did you type that so that one dude on this thread will like you and send you pm? Maybe marry you?

Because I've seen stupid women like you do and say stupid things to win male approval. But this is way up there.

You're a girl. Has no one ever given you a gift? Do you deserve to be raped for accepting something you thought was given in good spirit? One day your daughter or grand daughter will suffer for that your comment up there. It's not a curse or a bad wish. It's merely me stating the obvious. Your type contribute to this nightmare we are seeing now. Excusing, encouraging and praising rapists only makes them more daring and perpetuates the practice. One day one guy who was directly or indirectly influenced by that your comment will think it's okay to rape a female somewhere because he gave her gifts in the process of wooing her. Let's hope that girl is not yours or mine even.

Yes It could even be mine. That's why I'm concerned:

57 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by Nobody: 11:03pm On Sep 09, 2016
uyi26:
I'll do so. I'll even make some cash available to her.

uyi26:
look, I said I'm not interested. I'll tell him to compensate her monetarily. But to tell the police, sorry I'm no snitch.
Bros, If You can read through Your mentions, nobody wants You to be a snitch. The issue is, You could have saved that poor girl but You didn't.

Please always do what is right. I pray the girl accepts Your friends apology and things end peacefully. I can see You've accepted Your mistakes(You are ready to offer her cash).

Good luck.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by HornyTiwa(f): 11:04pm On Sep 09, 2016
Where is lalasticlala when you need him.

This thread must make Fp tonight or tomorrow morning,this rapists must ve found and castrated

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by ireneony(f): 11:05pm On Sep 09, 2016
uyi26:
My day has been so messed up. I went to see a friend of mine in his house. I was surprised the door wasn't locked and even the gate wasn't locked. I decided to help myself to a drink from his bar as soon as I entered the living room. As I was about serving myself, something told me to check on him in his room to see if he's there. As I approached his room I started hearing sounds. I decided to know what the noise was all about without making a sound.

Only for me to see a girl begging my friend to please have mercy on her and my friend was telling her to shut-up and comply. He was even beating the girl and have even torn her clothes. The girl was weeping bitterly and after about 20mins I decided to pretend I was just coming in by calling his name. He then told me to please wait for him in the living room. He joined me in the living room after about 10mins. I asked why he was breathing heavily and he told me that he just finished having sex with a girl. I confronted him with the truth and he opened up. He said he has been dating this girl for and that he has been spending money on her but she refused him sex. He said he used today's incident to recover all the money he has spent on her.

I'm really stuck between the devil and deep blue sea right now. The girl in question wants me to help report the issue to the police cos she's scared of being stigmatized. On the otherhand, the guy in question is my childhood friend. I can't imagine snitching on my homie and brother. I know it's wrong for him to have raped her but why would a girl be demanding for stuffs from a guy when she knows she's not willing to play ball.
you and your friend are both heartless..
why didn't you help the lady or try to caution ur friend during process to the act of the crime since he's your childhood friend, he would ve listened to you. Now the deal has been done, you are feeling somehow.
ok let me ask you..if you see ur cousin sister in that kind of situation, wouldn't u ve help her out?

The truth is u fuckedd up big time.

Do you know if the lady finally have the mind to report this case, you too will be arrested for knowing and not doing anything.

If na me sha...i go arrest you n ur friend. .

RUBBISH!

8 Likes

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by cococandy(f): 11:06pm On Sep 09, 2016
byvan03:

Nne person tire. God will shield her always.

I have a gun. Except the person is a total stranger who pulled her into an alley and raped her (which is rare) I'll find the mad man and put a bullet in his head and feed his eyeballs to the vultures. He better run into Bermuda Triangle because no place on this earth will shield him from my wrath.

#pissed.

10 Likes

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by Lordkylie(f): 11:06pm On Sep 09, 2016
uyi26:
I'll do so. I'll even make some cash available to her.
you'll make cash available?oga you're the rapist! and you will get served.

8 Likes

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by HornyTiwa(f): 11:07pm On Sep 09, 2016
cococandy:
did you type that so that one dude on this thread will like you and send you pm? Maybe marry you?

Because I've seen stupid women like you do and say stupid things to win male approval. But this is way up there.

You're a girl. Has no one ever given you a gift? Do you deserve to be raped for accepting something you thought was given in good spirit? One day your daughter or grand daughter will suffer for that your comment up there. It's not a curse or a bad wish. It's merely me stating the obvious. Your type contribute to this nightmare we are seeing now. Excusing, encouraging and praising rapists only makes them more daring and perpetuates the practice. One day one guy who was directly or indirectly influenced by that your comment will think it's okay to rape a female somewhere because he gave her gifts in the process of wooing her. Let's hope that girl is not yours or mine even.

Yes It could even be mine. That's why I'm concerned:
Ma it will never be yours in Jesus name,the fact that you don't wish any evil to any body's Child,your child will never come across animals

Just leave the rapists,they will be gotten soon enough,have a nice night rest ma'am

5 Likes

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by ireneony(f): 11:07pm On Sep 09, 2016
SmartChoices:

You just endorsed ra.pe sis.
i de shame for her..
she just concluded without hearing from the other side of the story.

5 Likes

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by cococandy(f): 11:08pm On Sep 09, 2016
drmikeadams:
grin grin grin grin grin...if ur not going to open ur legs ,,no follow man near house o grin grin,whether u chop him money or u no chop grin iron pant with security lock and code don dey market and very affordable.
because you are all rapists? It's okay now that the guys are the ones saying it right? Because a woman saying this would be termed a man-hater.

Just what message are you passing across?

11 Likes

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by schumastic(m): 11:10pm On Sep 09, 2016
cococandy:

That's the kind of boys being raised these days. I fear for my daughter:

I don't really comment on issues here except if i see one that strike my nerve..

so what kind of girls are being raised these day if I may ask?

the ones that depends on a guy for money, the ones that are prefer to eat a guys money n tag him a fool or maga, the ones that are still stupid enough to go visit the guy with the believe nothing will happen or even the ones that refuse to heed to the advice of theur parents about visiting male friends.

watch your words,learn not to deviate from any particular topic and most importantly learn not to generalize.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by cococandy(f): 11:11pm On Sep 09, 2016
HornyTiwa:

Ma it will never be yours in Jesus name,the fact that you don't wish any evil to any body's Child,your child will never come across animals

Just leave the rapists,they will be gotten soon enough,have a nice night rest ma'am
Amen. Of course I don't wish any innocent girl to suffer from the foolishness of their parents.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by cococandy(f): 11:12pm On Sep 09, 2016
Fvck off.

You took a girl to buy fast food for her on a date and that's her depending on your money?. We don't hear anything when they buy gifts for you people or take you out. But you remits some miserly pittance and suddenly you believe that make you lords of the earth and owners of their ladies in question. undecided
schumastic:

I don't really comment on issues here except if i see one that strike my nerve..

so what kind of girls are being raised these day if I may ask?

the ones that depends on a guy for money, the ones that are prefer to eat a guys money n tag him a fool or maga, the ones that are still stupid enough to go visit the guy with the believe nothing will happen or even the ones that refuse to heed to the advice of theur parents about visiting male friends.

watch your words,learn not to deviate from any particular topic and most importantly learn not to generalize.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by ireneony(f): 11:12pm On Sep 09, 2016
uyi26:
senior advocate of Nigeria I hear you. She claims she doesn't want premarital sex but she has premarital expenses.
rubbish!
U are hearrless..
u stood there like a portrait.
You saw him beat, torn her clothes and raped her yet u didn't nothing.
Guy u are heartless

U are telling us beating and raping the lady is right ba undecided

Let me tell u, karma is a biiitch.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by ireneony(f): 11:15pm On Sep 09, 2016
uyi26:
she lost her bargaining rights the very day she started making monetary demands.
wow. .this just prove it!
you were the one that rapedd her.

This one you keep defending your friend.

I pray u rot in jail

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by reserved111(m): 11:15pm On Sep 09, 2016
byvan03:
What goes around comes around. You have no business reporting but you are as evil as your friend. You could have stopped this crime from happening but you didn't. The world is cyclic, what you give is what you will get. Today it's a random girl, who knows who it will be tomorrow.

You pple should stop defending dat gal she knew wat she was doing and I don't tink there is anytin like rape but nowadays girls use the painted word RAPE to take advantage of dining with the devil when they know wat to expect. Smone dat dines wit the devil can never be any tin close to a saint so no justice for both of them let them suit themselves

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by drmikeadams(m): 11:19pm On Sep 09, 2016
cococandy:
because you are all rapists? It's okay now that the guys are the ones saying it right? Because a woman saying this would be termed a man-hater.

Just what message are you passing across?
grin grin truthfuly and sincerely i no understand ur questions.

1 Like

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by steppin: 11:21pm On Sep 09, 2016
Don't know why most girls take unnecessary risks. You know a guy wants sex from you and yet, you still collect things from him and even go to his house alone.
What kind of foolishness is that?
The op and the friend are big congos. You came in and saw your friend messing up a girl against her wishes and you did nothing? Your punishment dey do push up somewhere.
Infact, you need a gayy self-servicer to rape your Virgin ass, that way you know how it feels.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by numericalguy(m): 11:25pm On Sep 09, 2016
SmartChoices:

turned his face and waited twenty minutes and came to nairaland to boast that his money must be accounted for! he's the rapist and as guilty as sin! his real moniker is

Stop barking up and down like a rabid dog!

I abhore rape more than you do and I want rapists (both males and females) to be punished for their sins but getting emotional and insulting everyone will never solve the problem.

Your mental state even shows you can rape someone.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by finalboss1(m): 11:27pm On Sep 09, 2016
cococandy:
more and more deranged things roaming the forum
sorry next time u dnt quote me

2 Likes

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by Nobody: 11:27pm On Sep 09, 2016
uyi26:
Yes my nigga. The bitch wasn't willing to have premarital sex but had premarital expenses. These bitches will never learn.
I wish you'd make use of your brain. those 'pre-marital' expenses were they by force or by choice? So ur expenses was for sex eh.. you for go LovePeddler house now. Remember karma tho.it bites hard.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by HornyTiwa(f): 11:27pm On Sep 09, 2016
reserved111:

You pple should stop defending dat gal she knew wat she was doing and I don't tink there is anytin like rape but nowadays girls use the painted word RAPE to take advantage of dining with the devil when they know wat to expect. Smone dat dines wit the devil can never be any tin close to a saint so no justice for both of them let them suit themselves
Hey man,let me explain this thing to you,you seem reasonable.

we are not defending the girl,we are just against RAPE,did you read the writeup at all? he beat her,tore her cloths and then raped her.
That is the lowest form of molestation.

Now,you only have this side of the story to judge,lets go by it,assuming the said girl has been collecting monetary gifts from the man,do you think if he was her maga,she will visit him? you mean someone that is trying to outsmart another person will still be dumb enough to visit the supposed maga.
Obviously that is not her first time of visiting.

Another Angle,this Man willingly gave her his money,probably because she cajoled him to do that,we are all adults,we know there are ways women can be cajoled into consenting to sex,why must she be FORCED?.
If I go by what you are saying,then you want to make me believe men are devils?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by Lordkylie(f): 11:28pm On Sep 09, 2016
reserved111:

kiss nothing like rape right?wait till your daughter,sister or wife comes home with teary tales.Rape is a crime!legally,socially,morally,religiously whatever way you look at it.If you expect sex in return for the paltry gifts you give out,be loud and clear about it

11 Likes

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by ireneony(f): 11:29pm On Sep 09, 2016
uyi26:
you shut up as well. You won't advice your fellow girls to go out and work rather than depending on a guy for survival. I condemn rape in any form and even admonished my friend for his wrongdoing.
see what we have here ..
tell us the truth.
You n ur friend raped her. .

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply)

The Monitor Lizard That Has Been Tormenting Me, My Fish Ponds / LAUTECH Robbery And Rape Suspects Arrested / Police Arrest Cultists Who Beheaded A Man And Used His Head To Play Football

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.