Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,122 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) (60488 Views)

My Boyfriend Has A Female Bestie... / My Boyfriend Has His Earpiece On Whenever We Make Love / 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend Has Lost Interest In The Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by jabojafa(m): 5:08pm On Sep 11, 2016
thekingisback:
then she should be ready to return everything the guy has spent on her. Both gifts and money.
waz it a written contract that she must hv sex with him if he provided those things? Mind u d guy wz just doing it out of his supposed care n luv for her. So he has no right to demand for any sexual gratification unless he marries her. She is never obligue to give sex to him not minding wot ever he has done for her. He must hv done it with out any hidden motives.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by engrDTIN(m): 5:09pm On Sep 11, 2016
Its a good thing to say no sex till marriage but my question is did you define the relationship before you guyz embark on it or its jus a sudden decision of yours? because the guy in question might be doing all that all for sex..
Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by omoikea(m): 5:10pm On Sep 11, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
No I'm not part of those girls smiley I don't need a guy to take care of me financially and emotionally, I can take care of that myself smiley kiss

*yawns*

i smell someone who has been hurt several and trying to build nonsense walls

let me keep yawning grin grin grin
Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by ojnnaco(m): 5:11pm On Sep 11, 2016
tellwisdom:
Nigerian gurls are very foolish and dull. If he had refused you all these assistance, would you have come here to say "he's very nice"?? You scored him nice because he was able to help you financially and physically. I no blame you, na the eddiot wey leave him mama for village dey take care of a total stranger i go blame...Onye ara jati jati undecided
Lols. thumb up Bro. .
U scored him nice, He has been helpful in all ramifications and yet the one way you can show your own niceness you choose to lock it up. . .Any more delay you might loose him and your case will be tabled for Shiloh

1 Like

Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by herald9: 5:11pm On Sep 11, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
did you see his comment undecided
shouldn't you be concerned with it and not my callin' out of him undecided the logic here.
I'm not concerned with the guy's comment. Everyone is entitled to their own opinions.
I only asked a question you're trying to dodge.
Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by Gus57(m): 5:12pm On Sep 11, 2016
flokii:
@OP wa se awon orire kan.. Say Amen

I love d fact that you want truth even if it hurts.. Your type is very rare

Well back to d issue.. Sex wnt keep a man, ur morals will. I would advise you not to compromise ur standard for someone you've not gotten married to yet.
Look around you, so many failed and unhappy marriages due to deceit and lies. Dnt rush things, the good Lord is on ur side.. *cheers!

That's fact right there!!!
Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by stuffs4me(m): 5:13pm On Sep 11, 2016
JustHere2Observ:

Wait oo, did she ask the guy to spend on her or force him to spend on her? He should have told her I'm spending on you so you can give me sex. I mean you guys spend on a girl without her asking for it most times, so why are you making it sound like she pointed a gun to his head.

What's the difference? She didn't point a gun at his head and said buy me this and that but she was manipulative.
Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by jabojafa(m): 5:14pm On Sep 11, 2016
donbenedict:
OK so d guys are saying she should gv him sex and d ladies are advising she keeps it. Alright grin

My theory of giving any lady money from now henceforth is this.

Work for it. You want money from me? You work for it. U want 5k, u gotta do you work of 5k. U want 50k, same thing. Nothing goes for nothing.

Maybe we can start with washing all my clothes for one week, and I give u 5k. How abt that?

Or u wash my car for a week, I give u 20k.

Or, u clean my house for a month, I gv u 50k.

yeah that wud be better for even you.
Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by Zetra(m): 5:15pm On Sep 11, 2016
falconey:

a balance must be maintained in a relationship, it is not necessary a lady should offer sex, i[b]f a guys sees other benefits he may stay. perhaps her humour,company and assistance. the fact is a lady must give me a reason to STAY.[/b]
100likes

I do have that ish with virgin ladies(i don't know but 90% OF my date into serious relationship). I don't know if it's a jinx but last-last I will find out(visual checking after hot romance) she is a virgin and I respect their choice, waiting till marriage.
Then I start to relent in my effort because most don't bring anything except that "virginity". I will invest emotionally, mentally, financially(mostly calls/gifts/visiting), even physically(gym things) but if I take stock of the relationship and look at examples, I find I am working and gaining what (virginity shey).

I have meet disflowered ladies, just friends no sex/romance but they will make such u you are mentally Ok, one even helped me to job-hunt during service, just that she was engaged already

2 Likes

Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by Nobody: 5:15pm On Sep 11, 2016
herald9:

I'm not concerned with the guy's comment. Everyone is entitled to their own opinions.
I only asked a question you're trying to dodge.
if we're so entitled,why won't you allow me 1 have my view/opion about his post?

1 Like

Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by Nobody: 5:15pm On Sep 11, 2016
Glory12345:
Actually this is my first post on nairaland,I'm a comment reader and a post reader and I have observed how people do things here and I feel I should share my story,please don't criticise me or anything, I just need your help or advise,and please do read carefully to understand,and i am also sorry if i dont type this well,i'm not much of a writer.Thanks in advance

There's this guy I met at 3chub Ikeja,I actually went to ask if there was any standard rechargeable fan because i have been scammed alot by all these "fairly used" rechargeable fan,so i decided to buy a new one because they sell home appliances there,even though people say fairly used items are better which I chose to decline because this is 2016,and this buhari regime doesnt accomodate an extravagant spending.

I work in Lagos but I stay in mowe,and the electricity there isn't too good so that's why I'm getting the fan so even when the gen is off,i would have an alternative,so when I got to the store,the sales ambassadors offered me different brand rechargeable fan,but i later got a syinix rechargeable fan,because I was impressed with the number of months the warranty covers so I purchased it with my ATM card since I just came to inquire and not buy and I was cashless,I had to just use the POS *I'm only explaining all if these to give you a clearer understanding of the issue on floor*

After purchasing the fan,there was this guy that came to buy a gas cooker and we happened to meet and we both exchanged contacts with eachother and few months later we developed feelings and we had a relationship and we were doing the normal relationship vibe,until this week,he started acting up because I said no sex until marriage...he's a very nice person anyway,he helped me in so many ways(advices,financially,physically) but just because I said no sex until marriage,he's acting up already,although I have my reasons for abstaining until marriage anyway but my story is sad,and I don't know who to tell and I feel more comfortable telling people online because someone that knows me physically might not say the truth to me,because they don't want to hurt me,please I need matured comments even if it will hurt,just tell me

Although we aren't kids,but I'm just troubled because I love him a lot and I don't know what to do.

I'm a loner right now sad
Who gave you the idea of no sex before marriage?.
Let me tell you, that mantra only makes sense,sincerely speaking, if you are a virgin. Otherwise throw it into the bin if you are not a Virgin.
It is serious hypocrisy of the highest order for a girl who had had sexual relationships before to tell a guy the silly no-sex-before-marriage simply because he proposed to marry her.
The only thing I advise ladies to do is to be discreet enough to be in well defined relationships. One that is mere friendship shouldn't end up in bed except you just wanted to please yourselves where there is mutual respect, love, and trust but one that is heading for the alter shouldn't be destroyed by the no sex before marriage thing except you are a virgin and has decided not to be touched till you are married. An honest man will even love and respect you more for this.
Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by fineboynl(m): 5:16pm On Sep 11, 2016
supermarket boy friend. the op is a player she already made it clear a supermarket boy means she is getting a free supply of super market Goodie's from the dude.

2 Likes

Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by CosmicJames(m): 5:17pm On Sep 11, 2016
kbright2:
I logged in to comment and tell u the bitter truth. The guy's initial intention was to have his way in between your legs and once his mission is accomplished then he presses NEXT on his control panel that was why he starts showing a discomfort in ur dicision. My definition for love is sacrifice which he must pay by abiding by ur wish so I'm sorry you've not gotten yours, continue searching the right one is just a step ahead.

Mind you, don't also be the pretender by keeping a ocean preserved for the guy to swim even when he agrees tell him all about your past so he won't be disappointed cos they say: Blessed are those who do not expect because they'll neva be disappointed.

#bitterbutthetruth
How did u know? You've being doing it?
Guy, forget ladies. I tell u, this same lady that is forming virgin mary for this particular guy ll have unlimeted sex with another guy. One simple truth remains: a man or woman that ll stay ll stay with sex or without sex.

3 Likes

Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by Ghost447(m): 5:17pm On Sep 11, 2016
Sometimes you look back at girls you spent money on rather than send it to your mum and you realise witchcraft is real -Robert Mugabe-

3 Likes

Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by AtomAdeyemi(m): 5:17pm On Sep 11, 2016
Sermwell:

Olivia the truth here is that the Op called for that silly demand of her boyfriend! Why was she busy relying on him for her needs when she's not down with the probable consequence? Most girls just want to eat their cake and have it! Would she not be acting up if the guy had refused her emotional and financial needs?

You Are On Point
Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by vinneyville(m): 5:18pm On Sep 11, 2016
ponti93:
my dear if u dnt want sex before marriage, simply breakup with him and stop wasting the boys time...he can leave you if you give him sex, he can still leave you if you don't give him sex....so make a wise choice

by d way this advise is coming from UMGROOM grin grin grin
I believe this is the best advice on this thread. Secondly I really don't support the idea of pple coming to NL to seek for advice on personal issues....there are counselors out there who are specially trained for these things. NLwill only get u more confused and frustrated.

1 Like

Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by achieverme(m): 5:18pm On Sep 11, 2016
Glory12345:
Actually this is my first post on nairaland,I'm a comment reader and a post reader and I have observed how people do things here and I feel I should share my story,please don't criticise me or anything, I just need your help or advise,and please do read carefully to understand,and i am also sorry if i dont type this well,i'm not much of a writer.Thanks in advance

There's this guy I met at 3chub Ikeja,I actually went to ask if there was any standard rechargeable fan because i have been scammed alot by all these "fairly used" rechargeable fan,so i decided to buy a new one because they sell home appliances there,even though people say fairly used items are better which I chose to decline because this is 2016,and this buhari regime doesnt accomodate an extravagant spending.

I work in Lagos but I stay in mowe,and the electricity there isn't too good so that's why I'm getting the fan so even when the gen is off,i would have an alternative,so when I got to the store,the sales ambassadors offered me different brand rechargeable fan,but i later got a syinix rechargeable fan,because I was impressed with the number of months the warranty covers so I purchased it with my ATM card since I just came to inquire and not buy and I was cashless,I had to just use the POS *I'm only explaining all if these to give you a clearer understanding of the issue on floor*

After purchasing the fan,there was this guy that came to buy a gas cooker and we happened to meet and we both exchanged contacts with eachother and few months later we developed feelings and we had a relationship and we were doing the normal relationship vibe,until this week,he started acting up because I said no sex until marriage...he's a very nice person anyway,he helped me in so many ways(advices,financially,physically) but just because I said no sex until marriage,he's acting up already,although I have my reasons for abstaining until marriage anyway but my story is sad,and I don't know who to tell and I feel more comfortable telling people online because someone that knows me physically might not say the truth to me,because they don't want to hurt me,please I need matured comments even if it will hurt,just tell me

Although we aren't kids,but I'm just troubled because I love him a lot and I don't know what to do.

You said he helped you in many ways. How many ways have you helped him in the relationship? Can you mention just one thing you have contributed to his life? Or he is doing all the giving, while you are doing all the taking? And you still expect him to remain without fvcking you?

1 Like

Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by MosesNG(m): 5:18pm On Sep 11, 2016
Mustack:

Guy don't decide like that.. I have this girl that i love and i want her as my future inhabitant after i gave my sweet dick but what happen she left me broken into pieces. So girl if he cant wait let loose and run.
Then there's something about the "sweet dick giving" that you are doing wrong.
Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by Rushtec(m): 5:21pm On Sep 11, 2016
Since u love him and he love u, then advise him to pay ur bride price. Dt has established the marriage right. All other is ceremony. So he can bleep all Night
Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by Ghost447(m): 5:22pm On Sep 11, 2016
Glory12345:

What do you mean by "my supermarket boyfriend"? Does it mean you have other boyfriends who work in other places?, I don't think you're serious with him.

1 Like

Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by jabojafa(m): 5:25pm On Sep 11, 2016
MrTruth4real:
If u are not a virgin, den give it to him. I dont see wat u are keeping there. After all d guy is helping u also. I have actually broke up wit a girl for same reason, she not a virgin n she's telling me no sex b4 marriage. Wtf is that.
you dnt knw wot a priceless jewel u jst lost by d brk up. She wz helping u to preserve ur soul frm destruction.
Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by herald9: 5:25pm On Sep 11, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
if we're so entitled,why won't you allow me 1 have my view/opion about his post?
The question was not in relation to his post. I just asked to know.

Can you tell me, please?
Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by Dantee005(m): 5:25pm On Sep 11, 2016
Am a gy but i'll tell u the truth... If he really loves you, he'll wait for u....

1 Like

Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by rosalieene(f): 5:27pm On Sep 11, 2016
Op, don't listen to most of the advices given to you by most guys on this forum. Tomorrow they will still be the ones to call you cheap, slut, olosho, ashewo. since you've decided to keep yourself till marriage, don't give in to your bf, highest he will leave you but you would move on with your life. You will still meet someone who would respect your wish. Giving into sex doesn't mean he will stay with you. We all know that there are some many guys that pester girls for sex, when they get what they want, they flee.
I am really disappointed in most comments here mostly by the guys.
HYPOCRITES everywhere

1 Like

Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by Nobody: 5:28pm On Sep 11, 2016
herald9:

The question was not in relation to his post. I just asked to know.

Can you tell me, please?
no but it was 2 my opion/view of his post ,which according 2 you I'm entitled 2.
Have you changed yer mind about that?
Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by jabojafa(m): 5:28pm On Sep 11, 2016
MrTruth4real:

Jesus will come down from heaven and marry u na.
he wudnt need to do dt why.... Becos he has prepared a special man for her. And u knw wot that man cnt be you becos Light n darkness cnt be together.
Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by Longman6(m): 5:31pm On Sep 11, 2016
jacko4real:
my dear, do u actually love him for whom he his or because of his money?if u love him for whom he his and u feel u can Marry him,then stand to ur words.it will help u alot.A friend has been into that kind of relationship b4.the girl told him that no sex b4 marriage, my guy thought that the girl was joking not knowing that the girl meant what she was saying. the fact is that the girl in question was a wife material the guy now decided to dump the girl because she told the guy no sex b4 marriage,after some months the guy decided to go back to the girl because he later saw the wife material in her.the guy had no choice than to go and apologized to the girl b4 they now got married. so stand to ur words and be diligent if the guy is really serious about u,he will hold u down
Best advice, op be wise and follow this
Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by mikhaillibran: 5:32pm On Sep 11, 2016
Since u noticed hes been acting up,wat effort av u made, did u try calling him to order, tlk to him,xpress ur mind
Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by jabojafa(m): 5:33pm On Sep 11, 2016
dahmie2013:
Op, pls don't listen 2 dose ppl dat asked u 2 give him. I once did dat & till 2moro I regret it. D truth is, if u have some ounce of the fear of God in u, u won't do it. Remember, heaven is a personal race. Any relatnship dat will take u far 4rm God, pls avoid it.
D bitter truth is, we all know dis things, may God have mercy on us.
it disheartening alot of us youth dont fear God again but most of us do go church... Op take this advice... Fear God and act like Joseph in d bible.

1 Like

Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by JustHere2Observ(f): 5:33pm On Sep 11, 2016
stuffs4me:

What's the difference? She didn't point a gun at his head and said buy me this and that but she was manipulative.

How did you know she was manipulative? Where you there? Are you the boyfriend in question? See how you just concluded on something you dont know about. Smh
Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by herald9: 5:33pm On Sep 11, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
no but it was 2 my opion/view of his post ,which according 2 you I'm entitled 2.
Have you changed yer mind about that?
OK.. I condemn his post in its entirety.

Will you answer my question now?
Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by greatermax77(m): 5:35pm On Sep 11, 2016
Our Nigeria girls and no sex story untill marriage don tire me.
why did 't u wait till marriage before u collect his money?
The one u love u will not give him, but u may have one small boy u are giving it to. use ur head abeg, to get a man who love u & u love him is not easy.
True love is unconditional.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

Age Is Just A Number - Reactions As 'Young' Couple Set To Wed In Benue (Photos) / Roman Goddess: Scammers Use My Boobs To Scam Unsuspecting People / "I'm Sorry" – Nigerian Lady Begs A Man She Rejected 3 Years Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.